Why is it that the best Sonic character has only been in one game?

Why is it that the best Sonic character has only been in one game?

Sonic spinball right?

Help
I have no interest to get involved in the Sonic Boom franchise
But for some reason i'm really interested in Fire and Ice even though i know virtually nothing about the game
What is happening to me

shade should oh been a permanent member of the cast

Shadow's in a lot of games.

He didn't actually die in SA2 you know

>implying king jobber isn't the best.

>nigel
oh fuck off.

Penders would never have allowed for that.

A name fit for a king.

Maximilian is more fitting.

To laitn
And latins and kings do not mix. They INVENTED the word Emperor for the express purpose to not use the term king.

It's so cute when non-game characters try to seem intimidating in this comic. They get linked next page, everytime.

I agree.

Blame penders for the name change.

Some do manage it, mostly if they are villains though.

bean the duck?

If Penders still get's the rights to scourge despite only making Evil Sonic (which he shouldn't even be able to claim the rights to, it's literally Sonic in fucking leather and shades) then Archie should have been able to keep the name Max since the King originated from the SatAM show.

that's not metal

dumb squirrelfucker

what are you talking about best character was in 2,3 if you count shuffle.

I thought he did and that the one in subsequent games is a clone made by eggman

the King had no name in SatAM, also he was voiced by Tim Curry, ergo why his name is ''Nigel'' now, which could be the dumbest fucking thing ever

I heard the 3DS version of Sonic Boom was leagues better than the WiiU version. Still shit, but not irrevocably. Maybe that has something to do with it on some level?

I know he had no name, I'm saying that if Penders can get what is basically a completely seperate character out of a having made a shitty evil version then Archie should be able to get to keep the name Max since Penders didn't make the character.

Fire and Ice seems like an actually good game and I have heard many good things about it.

No, that plot was resolved in Shadow's game. It's really him.

ikr