Vidya drawthread

Previous thread: >Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>no advertising
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/TdKrO8I.jpg
i.imgur.com/JpUzTXX.jpg
strawpoll.me/11310230
imgur.com/a/dW6SF
orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg)
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/7/78/Fiora1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428200109
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/c/c0/Fiora_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111023035338
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/1/1d/Melia_concepts_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111020213815
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/d/d7/Melia2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428194647
i.imgur.com/7OBlhAB.jpg
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6075
imgur.com/a/qHXp4
deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle
youtube.com/watch?v=tZW1qpDU8z4
youtu.be/WpTDAow4XU8
i.imgur.com/QsoOnqC.jpg
imgur.com/Fb8WH5y
imgur.com/a/XyPuE
youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433
imgur.com/a/ZadLS
pixiv.net/member.php?id=626977
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/3/3c/FE14_Felicia's_Plate.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160524052328
i.imgur.com/bNI7mJq.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your waifu adores you! She appreciates the burdens you shoulder!

Not today, Tharjafag.

Requesting a hexafusion of these guys, sonic man, pepsiman, and captain blue

Requesting anything of Mirage Tharja please.

Rude

the word anchor is here

Requesting a version of the above photo, but with Parappa the Rapper (middle-left) instead of Mick Jagger (top-left) and Matt Major (middle-right) instead of Keith Richards (top-right).

Parappa should be wearing his red boxer shorts with white dog bones printed on them (shown in the image (of his official figure) on the bottom).

Since it's almost time for the Halloween collab, I'd like to request
Pai-Pai dressed as a Oni. Her Mallet transformed into a Panda styled Spiked Club and her drinking some Catnip alcohol from a gourd.
i.imgur.com/TdKrO8I.jpg
i.imgur.com/JpUzTXX.jpg

Requesting Nagito Komaeda kills Junko Enoshima (both characters from Danganronpa) in the same way like Sephiroth with Aerith.

Is there any piece of art that upsets you every time you see it?

Requesting a low-poly blowjob

Don't forget to vote for the October collab theme!

strawpoll.me/11310230

Halloween Party is in the lead!

Requesting Pai-Pai getting a Glasgow Smile from a Battletoad.

Why is May so cute and sexy?
/r/ any sexy and lewd stuff with her please!

Just wanted to let the person who drew this blazblue WIP that I'm still here in case they were waiting for me.

Requesting Charlotte in an apron cooking dinner.

I'm STILL upset Makoto isn't even the center of attention in her own artwork.

Fuck this artist.

Requesting Syuko Shiomi getting dunked
imgur.com/a/dW6SF

Requesting my MMO character (i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png) from the game "Mabinogi" doing all kind of stuff with her pet Poptop (orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg) from the game "Starbound", fighting against monsters together, playing around with a ball, exploring some cave, hanging around in a town/city or any other situation you want.

Post image is how they look in game and a reference in size.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored and instantly rejected.

Please and thanks!

Me, too, man. At least her outfit is cute.

I can sort of see how. Laura looks fine, but everything else is punchable and Makoto doesn't even look right. Legs are pretty wonky too.

Can't unsee Peter Griffin on E.Honda

Requesting Iori from Idolmaster as Frank motherfucking West doing Dead Rising stuff, because why the fuck not

Taking cutout requests
Be specific about what you want the lil fuck doing

This is from the Swimsuit Edition, by the way. Capcom thought it was ok enough to sell.

And they sidelined my god damn waifu in her own edition.

Oh my god, I fucking laughed as I read that.

Leave it to Capcom, I guess.

I'm gonna go eat some FiberOne cookies to calm down.

More like CashGrab-Com.

Requesting a cute Eirika and Ephraim outfit swap please. Either their sacred stones or Awakening designs.

Requesting Sina lifting or taking off her shirt to show her belly, and a little bit of underboob if you wish.

Requesting Shulk being groped on the ass/dick (by either Fiora or Melia), startled and red in the face.

Fiora:
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/7/78/Fiora1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428200109

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/c/c0/Fiora_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111023035338

Melia:

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/1/1d/Melia_concepts_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111020213815

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/d/d7/Melia2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428194647

Thank you in advance!

Requesting 'IT'S TIME TO STOP' with Dr. Nefarious Tropy and his huge clock from his boss fight

Requesting Ty the Tasmanian Tiger being stomped.

Not that guy and possibly not what you had in mind.

Requesting D.Va wearing a big poofy cute hanbok

Taking simple requests!! I'm ok with girls and feminine guys. Simple designs are best but feel free to ask for anything I guess.

Also, found my AC pic in the booru but I'm not tagged in it :^( Can someone fix that please??

Requesting rule 63 Mistral wearing a sailor hat.

Requesting Shin Megami Tensei's Silky giving a blowjob.

May I request Makoto Naegi and Junko enoshima in each other's clothes?

What's AC the picture?

Goddamn Chun's new dress is wasted on SFV's hitbox proportions.

Requesting a parody of Dumb and Dumber's movie poster with Cirno and Utsuho

Mikan in casual autumn clothing and flipflops please

Requesting Momoko from wonderful pink sitting on a mans face

How about a feminine rule 63 version of Parasoul pin up?

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work dress with a cup of coffee

Dr. Francie from Youkai Watch 3 observing a zombie arm like a zombie scientist should.
As an option, have the arm still be alive and grabby

Fuga wearing a maid outfit please?
Doesn't have to be maid but having sex in doggy or i.imgur.com/7OBlhAB.jpg I'd also love.

It's an Animal Crossing mayor feeding Kirby cake :^)

To anyone requesting stuff - I'm going to repot my succulents real quick but I'll be back pretty quick. If I don't end up getting to you tonight I'll probably get to you on tumblr instead (narksfw) or at least say "Not doing X request". Hope that's ok!!

I'd like this Mikhail vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6075 doing his camp sitting animation, doesn't have to be animated

Requesting Callie dressed as a race queen.

Requesting Rixia stuck in a vent like in imgur.com/a/qHXp4 and helpless as her fat ass is hotdogged/fucked hard from behind and cummed in and on.

swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe {there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safefy clothing

I see your point. Thank you so much for the advice, m8. I completely appreciate it!

I should go back to drawabox sometime to relearn what I've forgotten

Requesting Maribel with a more natural poofy dress like she has in the far left picture

Requesting Makoto Kotobuki from Mach Breakers 2 posing like in those 2 frames from the left images in front of a camera man with a pleasant face, if possible with a frontal view of both poses.

Requesting any of the Bravely Default characters dressed as a proper red mage with frills and floof rather than flowers.

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

not vidya

reported

Nepgear operating a forklift a la Shenmue

Serene bending over or wearing anything as long as she has her spats; otherwise something badass in the Lacrima Castle deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle

Not even trying are you

Requesting Beowulf dominating Cerebella with a Small package hold.

Requesting a fusion of these random characters

Requesting Angie painting her toenails black

Mai's playable outfit makes her look like a slut, so I would like to request a picture of her trying to fight with her spear in the ballroom dress she once wore.

Lenna in her necromancer outfit, busty and not chibi

That's because she is.

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

Requesting Paz in D.VA's bodysuit

youtube.com/watch?v=tZW1qpDU8z4
Gene kicking an enemy out a (real) window into space ala this cutscene

The shota fairy sucking on her tits as she gives him a handjob? Or other /ss/ scenarios you can think of.

From Phantasy Star Online 2

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

Requesting Master Raven with a thick booty trying to put on a pair of jeans

Requesting Daidouji from Senran Kagura and Lianshi from Dynasty Warriors 8 shoulder bumping eachother in a tetsuzanko duel. Chibi Akira is optional.

Requesting Yellow Iris walking smugly with her per fox-squirrel Fin holding Makoto Nanaya with her tail, about to collect the bounty on Makoto's head.

Also maybe have Makoto say something like "isn't this ironic?" that she's captured by a squirrel.

(For , yes, the squirrel's tail grows to wrap around the target)

Requesting Zidane watching Garnet cleaning the floor like in the reference.

Requesting Tracer from Overwatch dressed in a timesweeper outfit from Blinx

Requesting Leona Heidern wearing Leona West's idol outfit and being a bit embarrassed while whiling it.

Requesting Morgan masturbating with her father's tome.

A version of the pic on the left, but with M&L style luigi, and the ">what are you, gay?" Done in the M&L font (specifically green like luigi's name as shown), along with the little silhouettes of mario and luigi on the top right corner of the text, like the logo. Thanks to whomever does this.

The AssassinX and the Sohee walking on the beach (Morroc? Comodo?) please. Swimsuits are optional.

Requesting Ajna being trapped or stuck like in the first image wearing only her spats/bike shorts and asking for help.

Good night, everybody!

The froglok from everquest lifting some donuts or bagels with cream

Requesting the Battle Chatelaine Sisters sitting beside each other at a sauna fully nude, giving off inviting expressions to the viewer.
If four characters are too much, then I'd be fine with having just Morgan and Evelyn in the scene, or any other pair.
Their names are from left to right are Nita, Evelyn, Dana, and Morgan,.

Good night, user!

requesting roll taking a photo & finding out after the fact there's no film inside the camera

i just used your request as a practice , i not very skilled so you got chicken wings and ayy head , you can rerequest though

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

>tfw my birthday soon
Any ideas on what should i request for it?

Birthday gangbang at the local gloryhole starring the maid.

Jesus this is adorable.
Anatomy doesn't look too far off either.
Keep it up, friend!

>implying ill request lewd
>ever
...Maybe another "everyone draw your own mariel" kind of event like last year?

Spoilered for cakeness

Die

Request the Judgement version of Shanoa taking off her head wear, revealing short hair.

Requesting a fashionably dressed Miriam or masturbating and/or lactating.

requesting the tf2 mercs holding their respective keyboard shortcut numbers and Saxton Hale holding the number 0 àla the gelbooru counter girls.
Keep the dimensions of the characters similar to the counter girls if at all possible. It doesn't have to be exact, just as long as the images can be stuck side by side without too much of a gap between them.
also, I'm not necessarily asking for sprite art

Some faggot said I should add a disclaimer about what I'll be using the delivery for.
I'm basically asking for some new counter images for my private gelbooru installation, though they could theoretically be used for the tf2 booru as well.

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

Draw the reverse of this: If Aoto lost his duel with Akane and became subservient to Akane from Ar Tonelico Qoga, or Akane going full slave for Aoto.

Requesting Noire with silver hair just like Robin's, either riding him cowgirl style or passionately engaging in a deep kiss together.

Requesting GUN with Asimov from Azure Striker Gunvolt.

requesting twincest please and thanks

Requesting the poster for the move Career Opportunities (pictured) but with Cloud and Tifa.

Requesting Cia dressed in a fluffy outfit similar to the contest outfits from pokemon.

Stop bothering me, you are annoying.

Requesting her button(s) being pushed (by Hakuno) please.

You draw phenomenal armor spirit hips and thicc chicks in general. Many, many blessings in that regard Red.

Requesting girls from any CAVE shoot 'em up drinking Black Label from the bottle or in a glass on the rocks.

Requesting Paula Polestar from Earthbound/Mother 2, grinding against someone for some exp.

Requesting Merilee from Aura Kingdom getting her short skirt lifted by a hand to reveal her pink heart panties to the world, embarrassing her. Having a nice, perky butt is ideal

Wearing Jill's streetclothes from RE3 or one of Jill's many costumes.
imgur.com/a/V7Syd

Requesting your favorite girl being punished by the Skullodream from Skullomania.

Requesting Amy crippled in a wheelchair that's colored like her hammer

Requesting Nu and Lambda pushing their asses against each other's ass or double buttjob or double ended dildo ass to ass with each other. Keep the battle suits on.

Requesting Aigis as a corrupted super weapon final boss

Bumping the October collab poll!

>The
Fuck off

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

Dai.

Link, YOU must fuck feet.

Like Zelda's?

What collab idea are you hoping would win?

requesting someone remake this image using Q from Street fighter since all he does is grunt like a caveman

rather late but here.

Requesting this image remade with Solid Snake in Kenshiro's page, Liquid Snake instead of Toki and Solidus Snake instead of Raoh.

Because who is who in that picture.

>Not knowing about FotNS.
Kenshiro = black haired Mad Max-looking dude in the front
Toki = Jesus Christ-looking dude in the middle.
Raoh the Conqueror = blond-haired guy in the back.

Requesting Game Gear(black hoodies girl) a footjob please.
Or together with Nepgear(long hair girl) and double footjob IF you want to draw more.

This ok so far??

How did I do?

Naegi has got some serious child birthing hips going on...

Cheers to whoever requested this, it was fun to work on~

OR here. Absolutely fantastic. I thank you and the other user who did my request immensely. Love them both

Requesting Midway Hime dressed like a cute or sexy nun.

Good or bad thing?? I can always fix it

My wrist hurts pretty bad so I'll finish the current picture and your requests tomorrow/later. Sorry guys!!

>Tfw you missed it

Bad maybe? Its just a bit strange on him in particular.
I'm not the OR though so I won't tell you want to do - just making an observation, I suppose.

>see an user colored my Marin pics

I appreciate it colour user, but I already had some in the works!

Probably for the best, we don't want to overwhelm them.

>inb4 my request getting drawn

Nope.

Good night, Nark!

Rip, what an embarrassing way to die to the easiest boss in the game.

Could you still add Junko's bra on Naegi?Otherwise, it looks perfect!

Hot damn
That's pretty incredible, nice work

Requesting Ikaruga from Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls holding a bouquet of flower like the bottom right image without crying, but the flowers like the top right image

requesting drawn version of this

Requesting Isako Toriumi wearing a sling bikini. Unshaven bikini line is a must.

>Unshaven bikini line is a must.
I like you

Requesting an image of a voluptuous Effie wearing a nightgown.

Requesting Tawna Bandicoot bound and gagged on the floor with her hands tied behind her back and ankles together.

the shading needs some work, but otherwise I hope you like it

My mother died in 2014 due to lung cancer so HA!

Nice meme

Cute Lilac. Though try getting the third-dimension down in future art, and you've got the ball rolling.

Damn that's nice son.

Requesting a Mercy surrounded by multiple incoming Roadhog hooks and looking like she's given up.

Requesting one of these hexafusion thingies.

Requesting bedroom-eyes Viper fondling Isaac's 'face' (whose body she's wrapped around) while throwing away his weapons (linegun and fallout rifle) with her other hand.

Some necromorphs in the far dark background too.

Requesting Mozu carrying Male Corrin like the pic on the left, with her looking proud of herself and him looking embarrassed

Bonus points if you use my custom Corrin, but default is ok too

Requesting Flynn getting shot, then the 'Refreshing Tune' accessory, aka something acting as his theme song kicking in and he gets up unharmed

Noice

Requesting parasitic fish being removed by Pederson shrimp

Requesting #hashtag Spiderman riding a Skateboard on a building with a sign saying Never ever on it.

Gon' finish this tomorrow G.

niiice

I wanted all zombies or necromorphs

Cool man, looks great.

Anyone awake?

no, ssh

whta?

permanent grinding loop

The fire looks photobashed in which is a little jarring, but nice work

Just played LISA and I request some happy Brad .
I don't care about what it is as long as it has Brad and happiness I need it
Please

>film
>camera
get with the times gramps

Sorry I'm late, I should stop requesting and sleeping right after.
more importantly, I think you did a great job, glad you could practice using my request. Keep up the nice work.
Thank you a lot!

But Buklip 2 was really never that good.

Im at work.

What's your job? Sucking cocks?

Gps tracking, night shift.

IC

Requesting Corrin lying seductively in her undergarments on her bed, inviting someone to come lay with her.

Requesting a THICC, curvy Red with big, luscious milk filled titties and shapely childbearing hips that beg for some sweet, sensual lovemaking. Remember to give her a nice, round ass too, one begging for a rough spanking. Don't forget a lusty, seductive expression that can ensnare any man and captivate any woman. Make it ooze and drip with raw, untapped sex appeal.

Anybody have some good tutorials on drawing chubb/thicc

Draw real people who are chubby and thicc

you were so ridiculously specific I had to do it

Requesting Joker stealing Caroline and Justine from the Velvet Room, Caroline is kicking and screaming and Justine is delighted to go.

ye

FUCKING YES. Thank you so much. I love it.

I'm glad you like it senpai

Requesting someone just draw Shizuka Sakurai from Happy Manager. The 3d is kind of wonky looking in my opinion but despite that, she looks cute and I want to see 2d depictions of her.

Do a Mario one saying "I'm Gay."

Requesting something with Ganondorf and Zangief?
Whatever this song makes you think of first, that's what they should do.
youtu.be/WpTDAow4XU8

Lyre and Lethe from Path of Radiance, FFM with Ike
Both girls with collars/leashes on

Requesting Grizzly Slash shorting out and saying "ERROR", please.

/r/ing a demonic Ashiya, or just a Dark Sister of Chaos (WH40K)

That's a nice booty.

Requesting Hans, a Faceless, and a nohrian Maid sodomizing and violating a broken Scarlet. Scarlet is on the right and Hans is top left.

Requesting Kokoro Belmont with a cake with 30 candle on it celebrating Castlevania's anniversary sitting alone, but happy.

Requesting Mukuro in Lana's whole sweater dress outfit on the right.

Requesting Alex and Beowulf trading Wrestling advice and tips with each other

I had a few nice ideas of Uzume.
Dressed like Ryo from Shenmue; drinking a glass of red wine in a dress; SFW or NSFW petplay with a leash and collar, dog ears + tailplug, optional mouth open and her tongue being played with w/ drool.

Will color later

I'd like to see Cynthia in a sexier alteration to her outfit, that or stripping out of her suit after a day of work with minimal clothing underneath like a white (transparent) tanktop and panties

Requesting Nyotengu in one of these bikinis, with her wings intact. I would greatly prefer 1 or the one to the far right but the others are swell as well.

[spoile]would adding Miriam into the pic be acceptable?[/spoiler]

In what context?

I think he wants it since she is the "successor" to Castlevania.

That's cool then yeah I don't mind

>that singe second you think your request will never be done

>those weeks you think your request will never be filled
ftfy

Requesting Gwendolyn with hearts in her eyes, uncontrollably hugging and rubbing on Oswald since she is cursed to love him.

ok then. didnt want it to be too depressing.

Requesting a Pinky Demon from DOOM 2016 (left) interrupting the fight by charging Doomguy (along with a very confused Imp and Revenant) off a cliff on Mars in a cartoonish fashion.

Can someone wrap up Sakura and Elise from Fire Emblem If like the girl in the middle

SD or regular proportions, it doesn't matter to me. (although I think the former would be cuter)

Kat from Gravity Rush as Felicia from Darkstalkers, the fur in the body is black instead of white.

Requesting Frea wearing the Crimson Shroud, completely nude underneath or keeping her boots and thighhighs.

>This is from the Swimsuit Edition, by the way. Capcom thought it was ok enough to sell.
Are you sure it wasn't from an Udon comic? They published a lot of crap.

Make Mario's version say "UR MR GAY"

Requesting the Double dragon logo drawn with Genji and Hanzo

The swimsuit edition is by UDON, but Capcom gave them the OK.

Requesting the left publicity still from Gorilla at Large remade with DK and Pauline from MvDK.

Well, they did approve those ugly art assets they used for HD Remix.

I am so going to do this one, but I'm working on a few other requests and college midterms so I won't be able to deliver anytime soon. Anyone else who wants to do it should, but I'll still post mine whenever I'm able to get around to it.

Figured I'd let you know though OR

October collab poll bump

Don't remind me of those.
Why do two of my favorite game series have to be made by my least favorite developer?

Looks good so far, looking forward to seeing it when it's done :)

MEIKO undoing her top, V3 or Original please
Also i'd like MEIKO wearing Miku's Heart Hunter module i.imgur.com/QsoOnqC.jpg

Requesting Lunafreya with big tits and a more curvy body.

PoV from Cornelius of Velvet having dinner in the pooka restaraunt, but she's in a red dress with a glass of Cabernet

Whoops

Your waifu is weak! Pathetic and weak!

I think a C cup is the biggest she should be, really.
Also a white mage/summoner outfit.

Since Dia de los Muertos is in the lead, how are we gonna draw that?

Requesting Elphelt naked or topless milking her breasts herself or being milked from behind, maybe by Sin; otherwise Elphelt in a suit of power armor with an assortment of firearms and weaponry.

Requesting Ana doing something lewd to Widowmaker in that position, after she put her to sleep with her dart.

I suggest skeleton face paint and mariachi outfits for both men and women.

IN THIS WORLD....
IT'S DRAW OR BE DRAWN

Requesting Kagari in the outfit on the right, in purple if you decide to color it.

How about a Day of the Dead Mariel?

Turns out it's not makeup and it's a decomposing dead Mariel

this was done

I suggest you go play KoF and practice.

Requesting Hibiki on one knee, giving a proposal to Io.

A busty Estelle fishing while wet, the fish escaping under her top, or swimming in a little bikini (shirt on top of swimsuit optional) please thanks

>thread is slow
>guess shitposting

How utterly, pathetically, dull.

I like that idea!

The first thing that comes to my mind is a small comic going
>My character arrives the costume party as a zombie
>random guy compliments her by "geat costume, looks so real!"
>proceeds to poke her chin, making her jaw to fall
>panic

So what do you guys think drawthread regulars look like IRL? I mean people like dunkfag, Tim, Makotofag, Mariel, Tharjafag, Epheltfag, and others.

Personally, I think Mariel and Tharjafag are fat Mexican neckbeards and Tim is a cutewhite boy

I'm a skinny black guy

Requesting Izayoi In Relius's Astral Heat on the right, being felt up, groped, and molested by all of the hands confining her, with at least one hand playing in between her thighs.

I am not fat, just have big bones.

I am a big black guy.

It should have been obvious from my love of fighters and Elph.

Isn't Tim from a South American country?

>Listing a bunch requesters
>Tim

Why just include one drawfag in the mix?

I'm a white guy. 5ft 11in, not muscular but not fat.

My coworkers describe me as "mousey" but I've also been called cute.

bruh how stupid are you

I did not know that.
Maybe a black guy then. Delicious chocolate [male]

He's got more of a presence than most.

Average height and weight femanon. From the US but not Amerifat

And is the same fag, always with "this was already done" and he gets angry when nobody pays attention to him.

I do not understand the implications.

really really dumb, evidently
just... trust me it's really best if you don't say that when you've got autists on Cred Forums after you

nice

I am a lesser target compared to Mariel, Tharjafag, and shotafags. No one but one guy is tsun for me and I find that quite endearing.

Requesting /ss/. Larsa in charge of course. Doesn't have to be graphically lewd, but should be implied

>I don't understand the implications
Speaking as a nigger I would never EVER tell anybody who my waifu is on an anonymous imageboard if they knew. Especially on Cred Forums of all places.

I dunno, I don't think it'd change much.

If it went from
"Fuck you Elphetfag" to
"Fuck you Epheltlfag, I do not like your requests because you are black."
The amount of harassment would be the same, but now the guy hating on him just seems like an asshole.

Requesting Urias feed a Sweetfang vampire like how Integra did.

>"Fuck you, Epheltfag. I do not like you because you are black."

Epheltfag WAS THE BIRD THE WHOLE TIME

I am on an anonymous imageboard, not like I have a name other than anonymous here. If someone is going to hate me, they are gonna hate me, nothing I can do about it.

Exactly, harassment doesn't change.

Disney drawfag pls stay

i was more expecting new types of spite reqs to appear
you get me?

Requesting Yukari Takeba wearing nothing but stockings and a garterbelt with high heels on.

does she have a lower half for all of those accessories to go on, or is she a sort of half person, or did she get attacked by one of those shantae mermaid fish and you're simply not showing it?

Requesting Sigrun in a sexy swimsuit, on a beach or whatever. Make it mature and sexy if you could, thanks in advance. Or embarassed wearing sexy armor.

Requesting Female Robin taking Basilio's big dick in a mating press position or just taking it with her legs wrapped around his big, muscular body.

So this is autism?

5'11, black (have been confused for Latino on a few occasions), wears glasses, built like I should play football but never did. Looks like a taller, slightly less stout Cutthroat Bill when properly shaved.

Somehow exactly to my expectations.
You block-loving weirdo.

Nice job man

Stop replying to yourself. It looks bad, that is why no one is acknowledging it.

Fuck, don't do this again. Please. No more of that shit

"R U MR GAY?"

Press F for drawfags who we lost.

user
Anon
Anonen
user
Anon
user
Setz
BB
JDK
Anonen
Anon1
Anon34
Anonymous

what the fuck. I don't come to drawthreads often.
Is this a new meme?

I don't like it

Fat asian who draw tiddies. I wish I have friends.

I'll be your black friend.

>Setz
He still comes here every now and again he just works on his OC comic that updates once a year

Requesting Kiria in her swimsuit, posing on her back as if she were posing for a magazine spread.

Has doodle even bothered coming back?

Requesting Freya wearing the Zero suit.

100 too

CC2 and Moru doing cute girl things, maybe dressing up like someone/thing from their series (.hack, solatorobo for CC2; Monster Hunter for Moru)?
I'd be okay with lewd of any kind.

Maldraw
Teevo
Borvar

havent seen them around lately

requesting pic related dressed as phantom blood dio.

>your name will never be remembered

Who is pic related?

Don't worry ___user__ , we will always remember you.

Being worked on by a dev over in aggy daggy.
https ://itch.io/jam/wj2016/rate/69496

Haven't seen Teevo since that pink mayor picture

Never forget Trio the Punch

who?

Sometimes, its better to not be remembered, or you could fall on complete corruption, like the /vg/ threads did.

Pic related, a piece of their rotten past.

boy we dead

Writerfag here. So if you are the two people who actually responded to me the other day, take notice

The animal crossing TG fic is coming along, albeit slowly. I keep getting distracted by accuracy to the game. I also have to figure out what color to make the protagonists hair after the pinkvillager starts her work, and it can't be pink.

I'm also open to ideas for normal situations in which someone who is crossdressing would have issues trying to hide that fact. Bathroom is too easy. While I'm trying not to go Milda7 here, I'm having trouble figuring out a good lewd ratio. Atm it's far too normal

Anyone got ideas?

>go to a writethread

Writethread are full of people with no ideas, and no one really shares them either

All of Cred Forums seems deader than usual today

Dia de los Muertos image for the thread when?

Estella showing and teaching Mai the pleasures of being a woman, hands-on and first-hand.

>writing
that's so gay

Go be a real artist

Requesting Samus stubbing her toe and losing all her powers

October collab poll bump. Dia de los Muertos is ahead! Any ideas on what to draw for it, outside of the skeletons?

Requesting Altina in nothing but an apron, naked apron if you would.

Taking some Nintendo, Sega, and Capcom requests. Cute or lewd. Be specific and provide reference, please.

if i could draw that means i'd have time to develop a skill. i do not. writing is something i can do at break/work with no extra equipment, at my leisure, and short of someone looking over my shoulder and reading it is easily hidden. been doing this sort of thing for 15 odd years

yes. yes it is

crawling through a vent. ass is visible.

Try the others from last time.

Hsien-Ko showing off her giant claws but talking in innuendo that could be construed as her talking about her breasts

this

here u go

Technically this is sega now.

Karin sitting on a bench spreading her legs and lifting her skirt to show her ripped pantyhose and no panties beneath them

Requesting Tetra tied up and gagged with her own scarf, stuffed away in a barrel.

rouge having marshmallows being roasted on her hair.

Miura from Ever Oasis fighting any other three Nintendo-Sm4shBros characters of your choice.

Viridi with Chrom as her chosen hero.

Nadja wearing this recolored Ace Trainer outfit.

imgur.com/Fb8WH5y

Requesting the female Villager in Rouge's outfit

Chrom holstering Maribelle in suspended congress.

examples of the act.
imgur.com/a/XyPuE

De Famme dressed as Morrigan

Draw Jill in that sexy STARS lingerie, an ass shot would be perfect.

Flora as a Dark Mage or Sorceress.

Bloody 'ell mate! This looks wicked, thanks!

Miku wearing the clothing Liquid Ocelot did in MGS4 on the Volta river unleashing the Guns of the Patriots. Scene for reference youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433

a nice and inviting Link to the Past Zelda smiling with her arm outstretched for a hug welcoming a hero.

Linkle as a harpy with many chicks following her.

Tetra dressed as Cia with a staff that's too large

Yeah, I know that 4 characters may be too much, but can you try this?

Kill yourself, you pencil-neck Mississippi Windchime

Tracer the time sweeper, got a nice ring to it

Nice

taking Sabrina requests

A liar to boot? I saw your retarded timestamp and you were a soft-handed whit kid. Not a single good characteristic in you, like your cunt waifu.

Requesting Nene as a cop, either posing like a sexy cop pinup model/gravure idol or performing some police brutality and enjoying the ultra-violence.

dunk tank
imgur.com/a/ZadLS

Sabrina dressed as a teenage witch

Draw her as a snek mesmerizing people.

her left arm looks dislocated, the shoulders are dynamic but the elbows are in the same length, while her left arm is way too long

her torso also looks a bit too flat and too wide, given by the way those suspenders (?) on the shirt are placed

but good work nonetheless

Have her in Naked apron style with some nice child bearing hips and a B-cup chest. long hair is preferred.

Pleasuring multiple dicks with her psychic powers.

Classic Sabrina and HGSS Sabrina making out, or giving a double blowjob.

as a mermaid using crazy magic bullshit to float around due to a lack of legs.

Captured by Valerie to be used in her dollhouse.

why does mai waifu have a 'i have no mouth and i must scream' mouth where her ear is supposed to be?

Could I request some more school life Drakengard 3? For example, the Disciples wearing similar uniforms to their Intoners? maybe even using a human-dragon boy version of Mikhail?

Requesting Ravness from Tactics Ogre looking feisty and defiant while being gangraped.

Because it's Academy Life.

How do people render like this but find themselves unable to do anatomy.

OR here, sweet drawbro, didn't think it would get done being so far down the line. Looks great too, always so quick, I am jealous.

Draw her as the Magic Queen based over the sprite and battle image.

HGSS Sabrina shaking her ass with visible pantyline.

Requesting Amazon walking around in public with only body paint done after her normal chainmail bikini and thong

Coloring/shading, drawing, spatial-recognition and knowledge of human shape are all different skills.

what is this, /ic/?
kidding, i appreciate the criticism. i'll try to improve on the things you mentioned in future drawings.

Sabrina as a sexy Gypsy fortune teller with crystal ball.

No shit

Requesting a female Eredar (WoW) doing something cute, or lewd, or cute and lewd

Dressed as the XY ranger, taking down her shorts.

>render like this

2-tone shading and some simple soft-brush gradients?

It's not much better than the anatomy, but for the most part it looks "clean," so it's passable for anime characters. It would look very uncanny on anything realistic though, which goes hand-in-hand with the anatomy; the artist probably doesn't practice much in the way of doing studies or using reference.

Theres this thing that really throws people through a loop, and does it very effectively. Color. If this was a line image it would look like garbage, but because there is lots of color and tones it looks more pleasing, pleasing enough that you let it slide.

Even if its very basic like in that image (2 tone shading) if makes it look more impressive. Literally polishing a turd.

Getting deep-dicked in the pose and outfit on the right

So...dress her as Olympia, then?

Is it okay if it has a Sony character?

My kind of artist.

Nice job but
>No requests with Betty as Betty
Also filename

Requesting Syura and QP in a situation like on the right.

Why does that girl have dog ears?

Do something vidya related with this

OR here, they are beautiful, thank you both so much.
Dryad is best roommate.

>implying a filename can overrule anything
Oh yeah, if you post lewd and give it a "its_not_lewd.jpg" filename you'll surely evade ban
NOW STREAM IT faggot!

Any Motherfags wanna draw Lucas doing Uriens SFV victory pose?

That artist can draw thicc lolis.

why wouldn't she

>render like this
You do realize rendering is atrocious too, yes?
Look at those fucking leggings. It's just a single gradient in the middle. Everything else is poor two tone shading. You can't get much poorer than that.

fallign to the dark side as she hugs a gengar

But Gengar is Ghost, not Dark.

Dark side would be Weavile, Alola Meowth or a Darkrai. Malamar gets a free pass because part Psychic, but evil all the same.

Is the guy who was drawing Alisha still working on it?

Requesting Yuel and Socie playing footsie or having a footjob contest

Who's the artist?

Saber and Caster fighting with weapons or wrestling or anything goes

pixiv.net/member.php?id=626977

Thanks a bunch!

bored af, will take cute/fun/not too complicated request and sketch them

I may not be here long tho

gengar is scary and eats your dreams, if he existed when the dark type was there he'd be dark/ghost

Requesting humanization of this cat

Gengar's a dick, not an asshole.
Hypnos are assholes.

Lili playing with a birthday tooter

Generic maid using felicia's plate: vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/3/3c/FE14_Felicia's_Plate.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160524052328

can you do this?

this

I find it funny that this one small thumbnail outshines both pictures that I worked on.

That's cute as fuck.

Thanks a lot

How about Kirby as a 20s mobster?

what the fuck that was fast

here you go user

you tried

sorry mate, im not good at anime faces

Nepgear?

Requesting the Gunwitch from Dungeon Defenders II Shooting Jack-O Lantern fireworks out of her Broom Gun.

Is it ok to try to get in the Halloween collab if I already managed to accidentally get my waifu signed up for a collab in ?

No.

Give it a rest, fag, makoto isn't even cute

Can you do some cute Kazooie?

Cred Forums and Cred Forums collabs are very different. over there is a collage made by one drawfag, here everyone draws and it gets put together at the end. So if you draw, you can get in, even if you don't, you can still get in with a doodle or scribble, the important part is to have fun

Any Metal Gear Rising requests?

here's a slight revision

kill yourself makotofag

there you go

you're welcome

I'm on it

I am actually surprised you got in makotofag. Considering it was for that weekend thread thing I think.

Raiden riding Blade Wolf like old school Megaman and Rush

Yes you can, don't believe them Makoto nigga.

What Cred Forums collab are you talking about?
Also the Cred Forums thing is a sign-up, collabs are where you draw your own waifu.

souless eyes

A cute Raptor girl.

Bumping the October collab poll. Friday should be the cut-off date!

Are you still taking requests? Can you do?

Raiden using a cardboard box to sneak away from Armstrong.

OR here. Neat stuff, she's really cute!

Thanks alot for drawing the request.

you're welcome

gotta go now unfortunately, i'll try to drop by some other day

:(

What the hell are you doing?

I'm very tired.

Becoming the new Tharjafag.

Cute, and possibly dangerous. Thank you very much.

RIP

Nope.

cute

Honestly, that would be my response, too.

This.

Hey, don't shitpost some requester just because the thread is slow.

What did he even do wrong, anyways?

Girl on left dressed like George (post-cut).
Girl on right dressed like Sam.

thanks hotpockets

Nice tiddy

I was just telling him how he was acting becuase he was starting to act the same way. not really shitposting him.

He's trying too hard to be a new thread personality and requesting his waifu way too often.

Glad to see falsflaggers get what they deserve.

Thank you for putting into words

I don't really see a difference in the way he was acting and the way he normally acts,aside from the scale of the replies.

I am pretty sure he deleted his own posts after someone pointed out who he was acting like.

Sorry, I need to stop treating this place like a regular forum. Won't happen again.

If you're really gonna be serious about waifuing Makoto you should stick to the WWD. That's a big reason people hate Tharjafag is he requests both here and there.

Tharjacuck says the same thing

Don't encourage him. Also she doesn't have any source of manga or anime.

You guys really hate tharjafag don't you

Sometimes recognition gets the better of some people.

Makotofag, if you're still here, I would suggest taking a break from waifuposting for a bit until people stop caring about you.

It worked for me

Also, don't reply to anyone else.

He would probably get eaten alive in there.

i dont want this drama in the new thread you hear me faggots

Seriously, it's not that we want you to stop altogether, but fucking slow down.

I want to draw something morbid and non-lewd involving the cock, anybody got any ideas?

Honestly, he's probably just happy most of you guys like him so much. People that go on Cred Forums don't seem to be big on affection for anything other than meme characters and 2d girls.

Yes mr ket

You're right, it's our fault.

We shouldn't have encouraged him at the start.

>most of you guys like him so much.
That's how it starts for everyone.

Peacock talking to a bunch of inanimate objects as if they were her friends

I genuinely like Makotofag though, but I do admit that he should stop replying to those that try to bring him down.

Favorite delivery/commission time!

Peacock using this cat ad a footstool.

A version of this pic with Cock instead.

Not mine, but it's pretty nice.

My commissions are mostly 2lewd4v

Image limit coming up.

Image limit

DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE DELIVERY

anime girl doing something lewd

C U T E
U
T
E

anime boy doing something lewd

New thread

They hate her
Also

lewd stuff

Shulk in Bayo's clutches

Fuck it, I'll just use imgur.
i.imgur.com/bNI7mJq.png

Why do these threads make it through my filters?

My wifu being cute

I'm waiting for my favorite commission to be finished.

Wanna draw a top-down zelda game as if it was over the shoulder like console ones.
Anyone got a place from such a game they'd like to see?

For example "lost woods from alttp"'.

What games are they from?
i need reference

Try the new thread, friendo