twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing can compete

2nd these.

too bad you can't fight him with dante in the story

you act like this takes skill

Nero gets trick?

Do i?

Ludger vs Julius

I wanted to save him but the game wouldn't let me.

he doesn't, he said that nothing can compete against the credo boss battle and posts a cool gif

>you act like this takes skill

more skill that DmC

Oh yeah. press the Cross/A button before the obvious range attack hits you. SO PRO. And don't forget to taunt.

Take the sand out of your vagina

Are you okay?

The whole game had 10/10 boss fights.

Lmao look at all this butthurt. Looks like other user triggered you faggots

MGS2 had good boss fights too, they get so much better at higher difficulties

Leave DMC fags alone, they're still sore their series is confirmed dead.

I didn't find Credo any funner than the rest of the bosses.

>Credo 10/10
>Not Dante

Literally one job.

Aside from Sundowner you mean

yeah..... What a shame.

>no bosses from Kingdom Hearts 2
That game, at least regarding boss battles, was like God Of War for kids. Sure you beat them by pressing X ad infinitum but the atmosphere, scope and the intimidating as fuck bosses at first glance were god tier.

Honorable mention goes to TWEWY

Sundowner proves this wrong

I can't dislike MGR though, it got me into games like DMC which I somehow missed out on

>input reading boss easily cheesable
Nah, Dante doesn't even come close to the Vergil fights in 3

>boring Olga battle because of the small area you're in
>that "battle" with Fortune you just wait out
>Fatman was barely a fight as well

Nah

The truth hurts

Welp OP I can't really post what I would have already posted. Credo is bar far my favorite vidya boss.

>Dante Boss
3rd worst part of DMC4

user bad controls are not a boss

Gun Valkyries final boss reks all your shit.

only good one was Solidus. Worst boss fights in the series, even the few that were in MGS5 were decent.

It just sucks the organization are the only good fights and they're late game. I hate not having a save file for KH2FM.

Credos boss fight is shit. his attacks are so obvious. and you can look him down by spaming attacks that make him block. repetitive as fuck.

All they had to do to fix Sundowner is make it so that you can't damage him until his shields are gone.

What's the point of having him say I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE if he's actually like really really vincible

Meh, DMC4 can suck it.

God Hands bosses are way more fun.

Even the mini-bosses are better

youtu.be/rEiFOVlaC2U

>it's so easy
then make a webm showing us how easy it is

Dante is like fighting a CPU in Mortal Kombat 2 on the highest difficulty.

Sundowner was fun, you just had to go easy on him

find a flaw.

>MGS2 had good boss fights too

>Fatman
>Vamp
>Fortune
>Solidus
>good

nice one

The flaw is I dont have a ps3 so I havent played mgs4 yet.
And I may have already had it spoiled for me, but Im not sure if it was true. And theres a good possibility that the ending I had "spoiled" for is not real and the actual ending is far more boring.
I've ind of built up mgs4 to be the greatest thing of all time in my head so I dont know if I want to find out the truth

I can't. Perfect end to the series. However the whole "Oh, I was just joking about being possessed" thing was a bit dumb.

>What's the point of having him say I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE if he's actually like really really vincible

It was a metaphor.

you can't lose it. if your health drops below zero nothing happens

I cannot get this game to launch when I open it through steam on my computer and it fucking SUCKS

bullshit.

it was too gay.

probably one of the most satisfying moments in vidya, and his final form was an amazing fight

Thats a lie, I've lost many times.

>coldsteel.png

you make one scrub

One of my all time favorites. The best part is they had the balls to change the controls for the sake of a good boss fight. I wish more games did this.

Is dis good unuff

>You get to punch God in the face

You're not worthy as my opponent.
>tfw all these years later we still haven't forgotten this devils power.

Almost all of the bosses in this game were 10/10

>have to pray to beat gigyas
>praying does fuck all in the rest of the game and normally fucks you over more than it would help you, so you don't get the idea that you'd have to pray

Does it mean pic related is 30/10 boss fight?

Everyone keeps posting this.

Post something new with Nero that's interesting
There isn't any because Nero is too shallow

The only one that's kinda meh is that big dumb lake thing that you control by hitting its head teeth. Also the whole game could've been a little harder.

Lumen Sage
Jeane
Rodin

Phalanx a shit
Unless you like Colosus that dont even fight back

does donguri uses mkb or controller?

How bout this?

the difficulty was trying to get on the damn thing.

I found the two bull-sized collosi to be pretty boring too. The game was better in hard mode, cus collosi had more points to had to get to. Made things more interesting than "Oh, look. It's the head again"

>320x180
What the fuck?

One day I dream of making a webm where nero shoots the echidna flying dragon with a charge shot, and then gets the gun taunt to activate when it charges him.

And then right before she attacks the gun charge explosion happens and then she flies away.

>Rodin
Untelegraphed RNG based boss that has no set pattern, requires cheesing for pure platinum is not good

wait how did you get it to explode when it died

Yeah but thats basically just DMC4, you can do a bunch of flashy shit but none of its needed

Blue Rose level 3 charge shot.

They always do, unless maybe if you finish them with bullets.

Which is easy as fuck cause he doesnt even try and fight back
Phalanx is the easiest boss in the entire game.

It's timing based. Charged shot #3 planted a bullet that will explode few seconds later

s3 never translations never , washizus
20+years wild ride going strong

AAAAHHHHH

Not being too OP, there's something about soloing Dadaan and his crew that holds a special place in my heart.

>he doesnt even try and fight back
I think that was a subtle narrative choice, personally

>then make a webm showing us how easy it is
Like I said, you DMCfags act like that shit takes skill and you also act like DMC4 takes skill much higher than other games. Bunch of delusional faggots.

Do us all a favor and kill yourselves

Now do

I only recently played it and I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't like him. I just spammed the fuck out of split because trying to find him without cheesing was just tedious.

HAAA

HAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No DMCfags, it's your turn. Post of webm of you doing 10 Starraves on a Frost since you're so good at your game. And make sure Cred Forums is in the back just like my webm.

Watch how none of these fags deliver and make excuses.

>first form is an abhorrent beast on all fours
>constant charges and swipes
>jumps and spit attacks all while screeching horribly
>knock health halfway down
>THAT MUSIC
>OH SHIT IS THAT THE MOONLIGHT GREATSWORD
>OH SHIT THIS NIGGA STANDING UP
>LOOKING LIKE A FUCKIN KNIGHT ON HIS HORSE
>HE SOUNDS HUMAN NOW, EACH ATTACK IS A GRUNT
>HE CAN USE THE SWORDS FUCKING SPECIAL ABILITY
>THAT GODAMN ENERGY ATTACK THAT HE DOES WITH BOTH HANDS

Ludwig will always be my 10/10 fight. its so fucking over the top and I love it.

go play dante and enter the true style tournaments Cred Forums holds user, they're super fun and you're pretty good.

>implying that 2 table hopper & taunts are comparable to 10 star raves.

Also, you can't star rave on Frost, that's not how star raves work. In launched state Frost will fall down if you star rave on him. In grounded state Frost have poise armor and can only be staggered 1 out of 3 hits.

If you say do 10 star raves on debugged Berial then at least I know that you know what you're talking about

Why are you so mad, user? Genuinly. Do you take offence to the statement that "DMC takes skill"? Because it's mentioned so often? Because it looks like you got mad outta nowhere

Don't even try to say otherwise.

No. You're not worth my time.

The final boss of Vanquish is one of the most hectic fights in any game. Absolutely fantastic fight.

did you just admit the game has a higher skill ceiling then what you just demonstrated? what was the point of showing us something that can easily be done then?

I can't. I don't have any good recording programs.

Do you have a link to the video for this?

>There isn't any because Nero is too shallow
Eh, Nero is alright. But he's basically a slightly more complex god of war / generic action game character. Around the complexity of, say, Raiden in MGR.

I feel like he's a good segway into DMC4's dante though, which would be a bit overwhelming for newcomers if they just had him from the start, unlike in DMC3 where you stuck with a style each battle.

i dont have that game though

I love the timing on the explosion at the end.
Thank you for taking the bait, I just get really tired of that old gif when Nero can do more flashier stuff.
Even if he's not the most indepth character the timing makes it fun

>"I never said it takes skill"
>"SEE LOOK AT THIS IT DOESN'T TAKE SKILL"

Al Gore/Shiggy Miggy
Gogmazios
Hot Rajang Dick
MH has good boss fights its mostly just preference when it comes to which are perfect, some actually love glavenus some hate it

>which would be a bit overwhelming for newcomers if they just had him from the start, unlike in DMC3 where you stuck with a style each battle.
I mean they could have also had it that each weapon you unlock also comes with a new style relevant to it.

Mistral was boring.

>Modded DMC4
>Truckloads of Red Orbs
I take it you have played a shitton of DMC4, yes?

I jizzed my pants when I pulled that off.

>mods

Slow ass brawler.
Doesn't use most of the main mechanics of the game.
Almost no mechanical depth.
It's pretty cool story-wise and the presentation is great but pretty shit in the gameplay department.

My personal favorite rival of any series, favorite fight being fight 3 in Bayo 2.
Jeanne and Vergil (DMC3) are very close though.

Excuses. And can't starrave. Terrible players.

I prefer DmC

What if I have it on my PS3?

youtube.com/watch?v=o9ey2aFhM2Y

>10/10 boss fights

You post one first.
DMC4 sucked and that boss was barely passable.
Most bosses in DMC3 shits all over it too.

Not so much the fight, but the music is 11/10
youtube.com/watch?v=HeT6YUqW96M

You're wrong but since you can't do 10, do half of that. Do 5 Star Raves instead. No excuses faggots.

The fact they got Kevin Sorbo to voice him is so good. It's the little things.

The hell kind of shitty mod is that?

who

Sundowner, my nigga.

Conceptually a sick-fight marred by easily being winnable by just... playing normally. I had to gimp myself to actually even see his second phase because I wrecked his shit so fast and so early during my first and second playthroughs.

Shame since his theme is easily one of the best in the game

The guy who played Hercules in the TV show. Basically Xena with more Greeks in it.

Black Rock Shooter Nero.

Makes Nero into a girl, doesn't change the voice.

The actor who played Hercules on a fun but stupid TV show, alongside Xena which was just stupid.

>yfw this will always be overlooked over MGS4's ending

The hardest part was pressing the trigger at the end

yea i just looked him up

I just realized how fucked up the quiet thing is in MGS5

Are there any other boss fights where you fight in a field of flowers?

Besides MGS3 the only thing that comes to mind right now is Gehrman.

Xena was a Hercules spinoff.

What got you so mad

What Quiet thing, nigga?

Executing her at the end of her battle?

>There is no way this boss will live up to the series' heritage
>It did

I can't believe fags were upset that the final boss at the conclusion of a series is 'too fanservicey'. It fits COMPLETELY with the themes of sacrifice and the cyclic nature of the world. Plus when that bastard switched to Pyro when I was fighting him and started doing ninja flips and power within I got tingly as fuck. It was so cool .

DS3 was one of the most prominent sequels I've seen where it having a relation to the past games actively upset people. I never quite understood why.

3 had a bunch if problems but fuck me if that wasn't the most amazing fight ever

People claimed "Fan Service" even though the opposite complaints were present with Dark Souls 2. Contrarian Cred Forums essentially.

>one man single handedly BTFOs a majority of anons in this thread
>they can't back themselves up

THIS IS RICH.
I didn't know Cred Forums was so spineless in face of conflict.

yeah, I wonder how many people would kill her if they didn't know about her buddy potential.

11/10 boss fight for sure

Are the GoW games worth playing if Im more of a Ninja Gaiden guy or is it just press X to win?

I was crying during the second phase

it was too beautiful

Guilty right here.
No regrets whatsoever. Make her pretty next time please.

>>one man

You mean (You)? Here, have a pity one.

Same, it was easy to forget all the game's shortcomings once the piano kicked in.

Yeah this and are pretty much tied as best fight in the series for me. I can never decide between them.

>you manage to defeat the incarnation of every undead that lit the flame
>Gwyn tells these pasty fucking shits to stand aside and see how it's done

>does something that everyone agrees doesn't take skill
>a-anons BTFO!!

Square square triangle pretty much covers everything when fighting.

Enemies are not nearly as dangerous as NG either.

Higher difficulties is mandatory, especially if you come from NG

>Somehow is easier than the undeads before him

Cred Forums literally BTFO

I wish i was him, I just tried playing the demo for DMC4 and got destroyed
you still didn't do his challenge
o im laffin

>Untelegraphed RNG based boss that has no set pattern
What? Which one, one or two?

>you will never walk into that arena for the first time again
>you will never stare down the amalgamation of your past characters as it strides purposefully toward you for the first time ever again
>you will never shit your pants when Gwyn's theme starts playing during phase 2 for the first time ever again
>you will never kindle the flame again

Feels bad, Cred Forums.

Have you ever considered that you are the one that is skilled?

better bundle up those feelings user
DLC 2 is said to bring the entire dark souls story to a close.

just imagine its final boss

That worries me, because I feel like the Soul of Cinder was the perfect send off.

>DLC 2

Do you mean the upcoming DLC or is there going to be another? I would guess something with Artorias, but we already had the Abyss Watchers so probably not.

You could always not play the story-wrap up DLC.

Just pretend it doesn't exist.

It is flawless. Literally the best final boss fight made. Nothing has come close to topping it. The controls, the mood, the music and the meaning behind the fight are just too much.

Lots of people complain about him being bullshit. You don't mind?

The DLC after Ariandel is being focused more on by Miyazaki and his team. They said that it'll bring the story to a final end, so no more installations would be needed to develop anymore story.

"We asked him directly if the two DLC packs from the latest game will mark the conclusion of the series as a whole, and he responded with an immediate, no-hesitation "Yes," before laughing.

"It’s time to move away from the Dark Souls franchise," Miyazaki said. "As president of From Software, I’m not completely denying the possibility of bringing back the franchise in the future. There could be someone else in my company who wants to work on new installments. But we believe that the series will end after the two DLC."

That is true, I have never bought any Souls DLC to begin with. I think I'll give it a chance this time though

Not that user but why do people think hes bullshit?

Rival fights are almost always bullshit because they can usually pull off crazy counters that are humanly impossible at times.

But there's nothing bullshit about lumen. His windups are short but they're there, you just have to pay close attention to the tells.

>That is true, I have never bought any Souls DLC to begin with

IIRC every DLC is miles above the main game.
Except for maybe 2's

It's just that I blitz through the games 3 times and I'm usually done with them by the time the DLC comes out. This is no exception, but this time I actually have a character I want to finish, so I'll probably buy it.

What are the other two parts? The fact that it's unfinished? The Dice?

Reason I didn't like all the call backs and references is because it seems like it's reveling more in nostalgia for the old game than trying to do something new. I honestly think the "cyclical" stuff is pretty lame and the series should have ended after the first game.

I mean where do we even go after SoC? How do you get more final than that? Maybe...

why the hell do people hate the dice.

Don't spoil please, but did they do shit where they blew up the planet or something? or like fixed the whole undead cycle thing?

>You think X game is HARD? GO KILL YOURSELF.

Man. Just take a split second and look at what you're actually typing. What the fuck is wrong with you.

what a boring person you are

why do you hate fun?

Reason why more souls games were made was that people enjoyed playing them. who gives a fuck about the vague-ass story?

Because he's competent. Not perfect-play AI, but he's designed to directly counter aggressive players.

He has a lot of fast attacks with quick tells that have to be predicted sometimes, and he mixes them with slower attacks. He dodges a lot, which makes him difficult to hit out of Witch Time.

Basically, he curbstomps players that rush in and attack with blind aggression. You need to slow down and play a patient, reactive/defensive game to beat him. Punish his mistakes, know how and when to punish his mistakes, etc.

The complaints about him are the same as the complaints about the entire game, really. "It's shit because I can't jump around and attack everything whenever I want!"

>somehow manages to be the easiest final boss in the series

nashandra was piss easy dud

Stop replying, because you DMCfags already got BTFO once, and nether of you have delivered after proving you wrong.

See I actually agree with you that DaS should probably have been self-contained for narrative reasons at least. Since they did make sequels though, I quite enjoy the fanservice. I mean if you read fantasy novels they're always calling back to legendary swords and suits of armor wielded by heroes of old. The only difference now is that we were around during those old times, maybe that feels like a rehash to you but I think it's pretty cool how you go from reading item descriptions about legendary figures in 1 to actually being the legendary figure involved in some of the item descriptions in 3.

I dunno man maybe i'd prefer one really good game over a series that gets bogged down with two sequels that don't really bring anything substantially new to the table. I'd prefer it if From wants to keep doing games in the DS style that they do something unique like a Bloodborne or another new ip or at least do something worthwhile with the world it's already made.

Nah more like the final boss is a very fitting end to the series, I really don't see how they top it. Beat the game and you'll see what I mean.

have you bought DS2/3

wew lad

They kill the momentum of the game.

Yeah, they're good games don't get me wrong I just wish they took the series in a different direction. The cyclical stuff just makes it seem like From's is too worried about moving beyond the stuff people liked in the first game, especially after the reaction from DS2. There's a reason there's a ton more references to 1 than 2 in the third game. In a vague world like Dark Souls From could have done a shit ton of cool stuff with a sequel as far as setting goes, hell they could have done something about the end of the age of dark or something if they kept wanting to do the "end of an era" theme. But instead they just want to keep focusing on the same stuff we've experienced in the first game.

God of War is poorly balanced for high tier play. GOW 2 being a big offender in my book.

> Oh what's that? You want to dodge the giant barbarian?
> Too fucking bad, we'll make your roll completely shit and you'll always get hit by his hammer swing because he spams it and it covers nearly the entire arena.
> You also can't jump it.
> The secret to avoiding it? Kek fucking use item switching, you have invincibility frames on those.

It's really dumb.

You can parry.

Not so much on hard mode. Hard mode is poorly balanced in that regard.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQncYAgxp-I

See what I mean? Sure you can parry a lot of that, but in order to avoid damage on the shockwave, for some baffling reason you have to use asinine weapon-switching. The fight's excruciatingly bad because of it.

>excuses
Nah, more like you suck so much at such an easy game that it's not worth doing for you

Play Metal Gear Rising. Start on Hard mode, then Very Hard Mode (Start Very Hard if you get bored during Hard by using the Konami Code). Normal and Easy are too easy, and Revengeance is a gimmick mode.

Not sure about this but I've heard that starting on higher difficulties can be a bad idea if you're trying to S rank the game since you require some upgrades in order to defeat all the enemies on some fights before the timer goes higher than the required amount.

>so triggered that you had to prove yourself to a bunch of people you don't know and will never meet

i bet this "adult" feels pretty good about himself now lmao

Still my favorite boss fight in vidya. No other boss has come close to the feeling I have for this boss.

so i can make her nero where i can download?

Man I wish Inferno added one last phase or something.

not him but I jumped in aggressively and did just fine, all you need are good reflexes

If only. The bonus bosses were kind of boring in my opinion.

AAARGH LIIIIQUID!

>mfw gywn's theme starts
2's was miles above the main game as well but that's really not saying much

It may not have been the hardest fight, but damn did it feel amazing on the first try.
>god tier arena
>god tier music
>multiple switches in fighting style
And the moment you realise what you're actually fighting, got to admit, it was great.

Gwyn and Nashandra were super easy though, literally never died on either of them, and I didn't even parry Gwyn once. So while Soul of Cinders isn't very hard, it's the hardest last boss of the series to me.

The watcher/defender weren't tho

Nobody was acting like it takes skill until the posts trying to bait you to be this autistic.

Even if they did think it took skills, how does you doing it prove that it doesn't?

youtu.be/E0sQWoKHVs4?t=3m57s

mistral was easy, but it works on the first playthrough because the hype is so built up, and succeeding on the first try follows through on said hype. Can't count how many times I've been hyped for a boss fight then get sandbagged and the hype fades away (not the games fault though, just a natural effect of repetition)

game?

There's so much emotion behind that line even though it's so simple.

All the frustrations that Snake had been through because of Liquid, all he can do is just scream his name.

>10/10 bossfight
>you are so strong you can literally spam flurry and kill her in less than a minute

props for taking so little damage but his playstyle is boring to watch

youtu.be/TgZ3lHsXruk?t=7m17s

Eh, honestly
>Boss Fight
8/10
>Music
10/10
Spawned some nice remixes too
youtube.com/watch?v=Su-okKLGPXM
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ4Xg5aUBTE
youtube.com/watch?v=8vkEvjYfPqs

>tfw we'll not see a time where we fight Gehrman in his prime

This. Every bossfight is played out so good because of the vocals in the backgrounds and short cutscenes between phases in the fight, it really hypes you up

What kind of life do you live man? just saw the thread, how can you live with so much pent up rage?

Do I need to play any of the other titles to play Belkan War?

but you posted a picture of gascoigne

I really wish I could play as him in story mode. Hell they originally considered having the levels split between Bayonetta and Balder.

Not really, although it's recommended to start with 4, 5 and then Zero.

The Olga fight was awesome imho. There was a ton of shit you could do with the environment to gain an advantage over her.

This game was way harder than I expected

Right, thanks

It was the only Bloodborne related pic I had besides a stupid JoJo meme.
From experience posting JoJo memes is like dousing yourself with gasoline here.

about to download and play dmc3, this'll be my first time on a dmc game since cant find my ps2. Should I read the plot of 1 and 2 before I start? the series comes across as having some bad writing so I dont know if I should bother

Ys: Oath in Felghana

Really amazing and underrated game

That music
That atmosphere
Shit got real

Devil may cry 3 is a prequel. Also the writing is hilariously cheesy and 3 has my favorite cutscenes in any game ever

what makes bad writing and good writing? just fucking enjoy it who gives a fuck. if it looks cool, give it a shot. but dmc3 is pretty damn good, pretty bad port on the pc though.

game?

GoW games are fun for a playthrough or two. Particularly the second and third ones. You won't find a deep combat system to master. It's more of a "being a badass" sim than anything else.

The second time you fight her was awesome as well, a little too easy though..

xenoblade chronicles x for wii u

thank you kindly

kindly you thank

I had more problems with her first fight than with her second fight.

>Die against alma about 50 times
>Finally beat her with a sliver of health remaining
>Backtrack to the save point
>Fucking spider ninja out of nowhere
>"HEY RYU I SAW YOU BEAT THAT FIEND THAT WAS PRETTY DOPE HERE HAVE A PAT ON THE BACK, AND BY PAT ON THE BACK I TOTALLY MEAN ME JUMPING FROM OFF SCREEN AND STABBING YOU IN THE BACK"
>Die before i could save.

I was fucking livid.

ooh baby I got a muscle twitch the moment you caught it call me sometime I give free succ

I started with Zero and loved it.

>He played on the easiest mode

that yeti fucker in the pass was some of the most annoying bullshit ever.
really? you put his last sigil thingy on his FUCKING PALM? and i have to climb the ENTIRE fucking structure again just to get on his head to then climb down to his palm and try again? fuck you. seriously
and the worst part is i fell off the cross beams and managed to grab right onto his palm mid-fall the first time, then spent 20 minutes trying to get that last sliver of health off him
giant yeti fuck
flying ones were best though. also the sandworm guy
the little lion ones can suck my ass, gecko dude was pretty fun though

It's table hopper (just dodge)

You should play the holy trinity. Playing 5 at least before Zero is highly recommended.

DLCs for 2 were amazing. Especially the Ivory King. One of my favorite boss fights in the franchise.

I can't. It's literally perfect.

The fight between REX and RAY was also amazing.

>because it seems like it's reveling more in nostalgia for the old game than trying to do something new.

that's because 2 was so bad it turned away a bunch of people

Only real good video game boss. Not you shitty shonen fight.

He said flaw.

Call it nostalgia glasses all you want but it'll always be my favorite.

There might be Zelda games I like more, but OoT had the most perfect finale. WW and ALBW came close, though.

All of furi ?

it was great

No. it's a meme game.

youre a special type of autist for more than one reason

What do you mean user?
What's a meme game?

Yeah it was too phasey

First phase was cancer with close to undodgeable attacks and and instakill undodgeable combo.

I want kojidrones to leave and take their cinematic bullshit with them

All bosses of Bayo
Gehrman from Blūdborne

>that music
>that beginning at 1 health so you have to perfect dodge everything she throws at you

The first boss might be considered the easiest, but I think the jailkeeper has the best fight and design.

Everything about this fight is perfect.

I kinda hated how canned and overproduced they were
But the music made it work
And then I hate myself for liking the music

This smug fucking lesbian of impossible difficulty.

platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/9064

>Story mode

>magic dodgeball
>have to climb up all the fucking way to the top again if you get hit
>mash a when he's down
Eh, Zelda bossfights aren't that good because the combat is too bland.

my b

best fight

youtube.com/watch?v=u23HCH2BqPw

the only thing I didn't like about Mistral are the dwarf Gekko, if you aren't constantly hitting them they'll try and latch onto you, they don't hurt you since you can just throw them off, but it really hampers the pace and the mood of the boss fight.

I think you can parry their leaps too but that also ruins the pacing to some degree.

Daimon in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Sam in Metal Gear Rising
Itachi in Naruto Ninja Storm 2

Loved this fight, loved the setting, the music, everything. Except for the pots around the arena and the shit fight after it

I've heard grigori is also really good but I had a tier 3 BBI staff on my sorcerer spawn and tier 2 daggers from BBI when I fought him so he died in like 10 seconds.

Shame Diamon's second form was terrible for red classes, and his first form is vunerable to topor so it never posed a threat to me.

Grigori dies pretty fast. I think everyone is overleveled when they fight him. Buttblast Island is where the real sick bossfights start.
And of course the Griphon is also pretty cool.
The 2nd form is easy for Assassins. It's just not mechanically challenging.

These things don't mean anything. Shut the fuck up, Furi's cool.

Sure, stay happy with your meme game

*teleports behind you

>Literally just a shitty Cronos knock off
kek

All of these. Also going to go ahead and post some bosses that I feel like should really be mentioned.

BTFO
T
F
O

This series needs more love

youtu.be/2vxy3ufNFbE

This whole game is practically "Awesome Boss Fights: The Game."

The day dmcfaggots got BTFO

And finally THIS whole game is pretty much "Awesome Boss Fights: The Game: Rail Shooter Edition."

>stands up from wheelchair

I love how everyone keeps on acting like he blew anyone the fuck out, when it's guaranteed that this fucker is Arkhamfag, aka, someone who actually thinks the Batman: Arkham games take more skill than fucking DMC.

I liked the final fight in Kid Icarus Uprising. that final phase is hard as fuck on intense.

>It's hard to believe..but you actually got me,Pit. The nerve of you.

I just got this recently. How good is it?

>dmcbaby damage control
kek

>DMC
>Requires any skill
>Ever
My sides are in orbit

KI:U is fucking filled with awesome boss fights, dude. I should go back to it and actually try to beat every level on 9 intensity like I was already trying to do.

>that whole chapter where you chase Dark Pit around where it culminates in essentially a rival boss fight on those circular arenas

It's the best rail shooter/3D shmup ever made.

How come the webm only has him dodging a couple moves and ending?

That's not very impressive.

If the rest of the bosses are anything like this, the whole game will be filled with 10/10 boss fights

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq3_phBQA_Y

DMCasuals on suicide watch

>You and blue are 100% mechanically identical
>he doesn't even cheat unlike literally every other "evenly matched rival" fight

This is a super underrated fight, I wish the game had some more solo combat

Sheegoth was my second favorite prime boss

DMC requires more technical skill from the player than probably any other 3D action game ever made.

And before you go,
>b-b-but muh Ninja Gaiden

You should know that NG's difficulty comes from the incredibly aggressive AI and the brutal damage outputs enemies and bosses dish out.

Otherwise, it's not really that hard to pull off NG's advanced techniques. Nothing comes close to jump cancelling in DMC, Star Raving, guard cancelling, the sheer amount of inputs you can pull off in just a few seconds or even frames, the spacing you can do with Lucifer or Lady in 4:SE, etc.

Get fucking good, all of his first form moves have super obvious tells and if you just dodge into him you can dodge 100% of his attacks except for a couple where you must dodge to the side.

>DMC requires more technical skill from the player than probably any other 3D action game ever made.

>stuck on grigori for three days
>read that he is weak to dark
>apply dark enchantment and abyssal anguish
>each hit blasts out like 4 health bars

>DMC
>Requires any technical skill
>Ever
MY SIDES!

I really feel like Dark Samus is underrated as a mirror or rival boss. It's probably the best such humanoid boss fight in the series. It's such a shame we didn't get to fight her more than we did.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEVQ6JxQFr4

Otherwise, Meta Ridley in MP1 is probably my second favorite Prime boss. I'm a much bigger fan of the bosses that are just pure skill and not so much puzzle boss fights, which is more in line with the 2D games.

>Red has Viewtiful Joe's moveset
>Blue has Dante's moveset
I love that game so much

Name any game that demands more technical skill or hand dexterity from the player. And if you name the Arkham games, you will not be taken seriously.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BTFO

>Hey this is an awesome boss fight, look at how good this dodge looks
>SHUT THE FUCK UP IT DOESN'T TAKE SKILL

Oh fuck, I KNEW I forgot a game.

Speaking of, pic fucking related. Easily one of the best first real boss fights in any game ever made. It's so fucking good.

Any Vorkken fight is good as well.

Wait, what? I never noticed this.

Cleary, both games don't require that much skill as many pretend.

Does nobody pay attention to this?

>AHAHA MY SIDES BTFO THIS GUY WHO CLEARLY PLAYED A LOT OF DMC4 SAYS IT'S EASY KEEEK

DMC certainly takes way more skill to git gud at than fucking Arkham. That game probably has the most casual combat system out of any game I can think of.

If they used the main mechanics, it would've just been another "run around the stage and shoot the person/weak point" since every other MGS4 boss was bland shit

>DMC requires more technical skill from the player than probably any other 3D action game ever made.

This is what deluded casual babies actually believe

(X) Extend Arm

>DMC certainly takes way more skill to git gud at than fucking Arkham
Said no one ever

Ayyyy LMAO

BTFO

Whoops.

Dark Samus should have been more of a nuisance to the player throughout MP3 "much like samus X in fusion".
I have to give props to the Meda Ridly fight in MP3 due to the X-ray mechanic and how fun it was destroying the insides of your long term Nemesis.

This was pretty fun. Really enjoyed most boss fights from these games

Best boss battles are centered around discovery and not muscle memory.

Good examples:

Laughing Octopus, False Idol, The End... better to figure out avenues how to approach the boss than the sequence itself.

Phantasy Star II Online's Combo timing mechanic took more skill than DMC

ok you just made me want to replay devil may cry
should I start from 1 and 2 with emulators or just go to 3 and 4

muh boi

>Dark Samus should have been more of a nuisance to the player throughout MP3 "much like samus X in fusion".
Yes, thank you. And to top it all off, the one fight she had in 3 wasn't even that good.

Although her theme in 3 was really good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=QFOqGV-6bck

Riku Replica. Dude was hard as fuck, especially in Riku's route when he loses his shit the second time

I really loved those games. Battle Routine, Set!

best wii game, one of the best games of all time

Am I retarded? I keep trying to play W101 but I am AWFUL at the combat. Is there some easier way to draw shapes quickly?

It literally took me over a month to beat this boss. I was high and drunk most of the time but I eventually did it. Saved up on Moltovs and bullets and just got lucky.

Ebby is one of those bosses that is either absurdly easy or absurdly hard depending on your weapon. If you have a long weapon or a ranged weapon that can easily hit her head it is a fucking joke, but if you are using logarius wheel, stake driver, blades of mercy, etc. may god have mercy on your soul.

Yep, sorely underrated. Great for people looking for a good challenge and a nice arcadey experience. People don't talk about it as much as they should. It's the sort of game where people understand that it's really good or that the bosses are generally amazing but no one ever goes in-depth about it for some reason.

It's not that hard to draw the shapes. There's a helpful image guide that someone may post that may be useful. It's pretty helpful to approach the shape drawing like inputting fighting game commands. For example, to draw Unite Hand, just input a 360 on the right stick. To draw Unite Gun, just press forward in the direction and then make a right angle in either direction.

Unite Hammer and Unite Bomb are probably the hardest to draw. I'd say to input the former, just draw in a straight line first, then do a 270 motion iirc. Unite Bomb is pretty much the opposite iirc

HARD MODE

Post a 10/10 bossfight where the goal isn't to display overwheling strength, but overwhelming tactics and positioning

Extreme mode modifier: It's not The End from MGS3

that's because barely anyone played sin and punishment on the wii

most of Cred Forums population had xbox360 as their first console

Out fucking skilled.

kek wrong image

The organization fights and Terra on critical are some of the best action game experiences I've ever had

I already beat him fag but its RNG on that jump attack whether or not it hits.

If you fags really want something challenging, go play Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecubeâ„¢

>that's because barely anyone played sin and punishment on the wii
That makes me so sad. It's also a rail shooter and people generally hate those for some reason, too.

The people on Cred Forums man haha

best dead space game was also a rail shooter

this is the correct question here

I still have my first gamecube from when I was 7. I keep it here on my desk and play prime ever so often. I never purchased a Wii so I don't own MP3.

The one time I got to play is was when we stayed at a family friends house because of family drama when I was 12. I only had three days to beat the game with no walk through.

I rushed the missions and skipped most power ups. The person before also unlocked hard mode so I played that cuz yolo.

Beating those three bosses on hard with less health and missiles then I should have had was the most gratifying boss fight I've ever had. Two days of no sleep with literally only hours to spare at the end before we left.

I really felt like I accomplished something.

I can definitely see why you'd think that, it's a weird attack, but it can be dodged 100% of the time. If when he jumps he has more buildup to his leap, and blood shoots up from the ground, then he''ll take a while to come back down and you need to run in a straight line until he falls to avoid it. If he jumps with less windup and dust shoots up instead of blood, he comes back down about half a second later and you need to pause for a moment and then roll.

Well good job making the DMC fanbase look cancerous, Cred Forums.

Not a single person said it takes skill. Literally nobody. Please read the thread.

Also there's clearly some form of samefagging when 5 people (with 6 - 7 mins between each reply) in a row are this fucking retarded, haven't read the thread, and saying only slightly different things. Not even Cred Forums would be that dumb.

Now do it close to him and not while on the other side of the arena having all the time in the world to react, faggot.

Should I play that? I still need to play all of the lightgun games made for the Wii/PS3.

I didn't like MP3, but nice, man! I'm really happy for you. I love making those gaming memories as well and that gratifying feeling of really accomplishing something difficult.

>this looks really cool doesn't it?
>yea and the w..
>HOLD UP FUCKING RETARDS IT DOESNT TAKE ANY SKILL AT ALL
>nobody ever talked about s.
>STFU AND LOOK AT MY WEBM
>TAKES NO SKILL, KILL YOURSELVES
>BTFOOOOOO
no user, you

yeah all the lightgun games i played are amazing

i also reccommend that resident evil railgun game

This is probably one of the best bullet hell bosses I've ever fought.
Why did this boss have to be a huge case of missed opportunity?

>Snake Eater starts playing

Quadraxis

>no mention of Grigori

I've been gaming since the NES and this was the best boss fight I'd ever played.

Only MGS3 and MGS4 had good boss battles, user.

I'll get to them eventually, thanks user.

It was mentioned here Also, Daimon was better, Grigori is great though.

>"Oh, I was just joking about being possessed"

I like to believe he was actually momentarily possessed but then continued to fake it

>mfw the hud changed to MGS3

out of all of them you complain about LONDON colossi?

at least it was unique in how you dispatched it

Grigori battle was seriously epic and it takes like 20 minutes. Starts in one place with a team, then it goes to a chase over a collapsing bridge, then it takes to the skies and ends in a giant arena for a 1-on-1 confrontation. He's way more powerful than the player in each phase.

so there's nothing about story in the interview? just that they're not making any more games.

nice bait, fuck off with your platinum shit

>Stuck
>On Grigori

You might be a special kind of retarded

I loved DaS3 bosses.

My favorite was pic related.

>1 on 1

The arena fight is 4v1, your pawns teleport there.

Assuming you're already using the right analog stick to draw, there actually is a button that allows your to speed up the process. It's been a while since I've played it, so I sadly can't say which, but I'm fairly certain it's either L or ZL.

Same.

How so? He was baiting hard, no one was talking about skill.

I found it dull and repetitive.

>that autistic anime mod

That looks like lady.
Also every DMC Character like from an Anime so what's your point?

Why are there no western games in this thread?

Of the top of my head I seriously can't even name one good western boss, I'm sorry.

Why are those two grandpas fighting? Why no one stopping them? They can get hurt.

BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This. Flawlessly executed, start to finish. I particularly liked that you had to get his health ALL the way down to initiate the second stage.
I wonder how many people got disappointed by how easy his changing forms were, maybe even put down their controllers to watch the cutscene, only to see his health rocket back up, change his moveset, and hear those glorious three piano notes.

I do wish it was harder though. Still never died to Soul of Cinder, and I’m not that good.

No, Nashandra was hilariously easy. If Curse killed you in 2, she would actually be a challenge.
Aldia was even easier, if you're counting Scholar.

These Anons get it.

Also, the OG Lord of Cinder, pic related.
Best final boss music IMO - youtube.com/watch?v=AB6sOhQan9Y

More the latter. Though there are 4 endings. But all of them are something of a resolution.

my nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=SKcT_YkGncg

But several people ITT mentioned a few Metroid Prime boss fights.

Speaking of, I thought DKC:TF had some great bosses as well.

First time I lost was against these guys.

Undoubtedly

His third form to be specific

Mr. Freeze in Arkham City was pretty good.

Doom 2016 also had some good fights.

dmc fags got ANNIHILATED!!!

Ninja Gaiden?

His second phase was even easier, they really needed to give him more health during it

it was pretty boring imo
I had more fun with oceiros

High level RTS gameplay.
Rhythm games.

There's nothing subtle about it

>I love how everyone keeps on acting like he blew anyone the fuck out, when it's guaranteed that this fucker is Arkhamfag, aka, someone who actually thinks the Batman: Arkham games take more skill than fucking DMC.

user who posted the DMC webm here, every time I prove these fuckers wrong I'm one of the following:

Arkhamfag
Talesfags
NGfag

I'm just someone who plays DMC and knows that you niggers are delusional and always make it sound like DMC is harder than it really is.

It's simple; you suck and I don't suck. That's it. You will never be as good as me and if I ever start uploading videos on youtube you'd be sucking on my dick all day long like the little DMC sluts you are.

>you act like this takes skill
>he doesn't
>Like I said, you DMCfags act like that shit takes skill
user, you're autistic or what or did you just want to brag about your skills?

Obvious samefag is obvious.

No.
Kuromori a shit.
A SHIT

>Spaming trick
>Having to mod the game to make it harder

SOOO MUCH SKILL!

>11 hours later
>he's still samefagging

I don't know if you're implying that the guys a samefag for insulting the webm poster or that everything involving the webm is the same guy, but a certain level of retardation is required by that guy to read and and think that they're trying to say "YEAH IT DOES REQUIRE SKILL" like he does in and

You are the embodiment of Cred Forums as I remember it.
I like you.

You're clearly autistic, he never implied it took skill

I love how the music tells the story about the bosses, more games should do that

Whenever someone posts a DMC webm it's because of how cool it looks (first) and the execution required to pull it off(second).

You don't post a DMC webm unless it has both.

Will DMC fags ever recover? Their game got fucking exposed

Credo was shit compared to fighting Dante 2nd in DMC4. Prove me wrong.

Not if they actually bothered limiting what the player can use during the fight. Just add some stealth elements or anything.

>The taste of a liar!

Then we'd only ever see Vergil webms.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTKOah18x0g

>Of the top of my head I seriously can't even name one good western boss, I'm sorry.

You can't think of a single good western boss?

Are you fucking SERIOUS?

In a world where the Jack of Blades exists?

Thus even more reason to conclude Bayonetta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DMC

As much as I loved Fable 1

It has aged very poorly, friend.

This. Also, you never even need to learn DMC's advanced techniques because the enemies are hit sponges.

>you never even need to learn DMC's advanced techniques

On DMC3 you do, DMD in particular.

>you never even need to learn DMC's advanced techniques
You never need to use dodge offset in Bayo

You faggots dont understand what makes a game "fun"

When you find a technique the game isn't balanced for, it makes the game easier.

Jump cancelling and dodge offset perfect examples of this. The game becomes fun because you are playing it in a way not directly intended.

If the game made encounters that forced you to use these techniques, they wouldn't be fun.

see: MGR Revengeance difficulty

Credo is the perfect fucking boss for showing off on

i really liked this bossfight. Honesly most boss fight are great in this game. Except that flying asshole with long arms.

Yep. But pic related was 11/10

The most perfect opening to a game there could ever be

retard the roll has invincibility frames too...I never thought id say this about GoW but you need to git gud

The true ending to Pirates Curse has a pretty great final boss

the best boss fights always have the best music

youtube.com/watch?v=kq_YIce8hNc

Giygas was a great antagonist, but the fight itself was pretty shit.

>still not posted
Fuck you Cred Forums.

Skyrim had shit bossfights

>skyrim
>what the fuck are you up to man ?

youtube.com/watch?v=AId02B8xmnk

Super Castlevania IV

When the first level music kicks in Im just like HOLY FUCKKK

The game was packed with trash boss fights but this guy and Alonne were great.

>playing with skill

>it takes no skill!

user, have you basically just called yourself a scrub with no skill?

nobody claimed it took skill and then they clarified they never claimed it, yet here you are getting mad about it you dumb fucking asshole

+Ludwig and picrelated

i bet you couldn't do it. what are you so butthurt about anyway

A lot of things were not posted.

except for the parts where you grind money or grind faceless mooks with your sword instead of fighting awesome bosses

The best part is the final heat action that kills you if you fail.

>Nobody mentions this guy

Really, Cred Forums?

>and this guy

>and this guy as well

user, I respect your skill.

But no body her said that what was done in the webm takes skill, no body even said that the boss itself was hard.

The only thing that was said here was that the boss is good.

DMC4 is an easy game, the easiest game in the original franchise. I believe that people want to say that the combat is complex rather than hard or difficult.

Also stop sucking your own cock faggot.

I was really enjoying Wesker's second fight until I realized you only need to hit him with one missile and then inject him.

Such a good boss fight I literally had an organism.

>and this gal

Yes, the dragon is female.

I bet you're the guy who gets and spams overpowered and gamebreaking weapons such as the infinite rocket launcher, and then wonders why the game isn't so enjoyable.

>every time I prove these fuckers
Prove what?

HE WAS IN A BIND, CAUSE HE WAS WAY BEHIND AND HE WAS WILLIN TO MAKE A DEAL

BTFO

Then why are those in the game in the first place? It shows poor balancing and poor desing. It's shitty when there is an item or a technique in a boss fight which absolutely ruins it and the only way to not ruin it for yourself is not to do it.

>Let's not forget him as well

You cannot dismiss that DMC4 has great skill ceiling, there is a huge difference.

To me it just sounds like you're baiting, or perhaps you're just an asshole. Since nobody was trying to say that execution of that webm was hard, yet you jumped in and tried to somehow derail the thread and cause a shit show while same fagging "btfo" to your own post.

Kill yourself, please.

Then people would mod it because the game is too grindy and all the "artificial" difficulty.

It takes work to unlock the infinite RPG and you can't get it in your 1st playthrough.

>Let's not forget our fallen comrade

I DON'T ALLOW VANDALISM IN MY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>LOLOLOL U DUMMIES THINK THIS TAKES SKILL
>I never said that.
>SEE LOOK HOW EZ THIS IS LOLOLOLOL

>this poor bastard was underrated

DMCasuals BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

Vamp was pretty good

HOLY SHIY at this fucking ugly ui

>doesn't even bother cropping the trainers running at the bottom of the screen

>You cannot dismiss that DMC4 has great skill ceiling,
And you cannot dismiss that it's pointless because there is NOTHING challenging enough in DMC4 to justify learning more than half of the stuff you can do in the game.

MGS4 is worth playing for this fight alone.
REX vs RAY was also great imo, but way too easy.

I'm not going to play through 80 bloody palace stages, you're insane. And what is the purpose for cropping it out?

Hahahaha dmc shitters BTFO

>DMC4
>great skill ceiling
LOL

Spotted the fag that doesn't play on Critical mode.

>Also the whole game could've been a little harder
Try the time trials, they're fucking hard and require meticulous precision.

DMC4 takes a bit of practice to do alot of the crazy things that are possible. But that's literally all the game has going for it. Everything else surrounding it is mediocre or garbage.

Azel > Credo

>230 poster
>IT'S HAS TO BE SAMEFAGGING. IT HAS TO!!

BTFO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the easiest game in the original franchise
DMC2 takes that title

Now all we need is for the equivalent of this to be created where the equivalent of ignoring the undisputed counterargument in the thread it instead ignores all the people pointing out the complete lack of reading comprehension by the webm maker.

DMC2 is easier overall, but there are some fucking crazy ass secret missions like two Despair Embodied in one tiny room. DMC4 is a pretty easy game overall with no real difficulty spikes other than maybe fighting Dante (who is easy as fuck to cheese).

>nobody has posted the BEST BOSS FIGHT OF ALL TIME
alright scrublords let me educate you, the game is called Bioshock and this shit was so fucking crazy

Why is your taste so shit?

Are you 13?

good luck in those alfheim verses where you need to hit enemies with only wicked weave, either because that's the mission or because the faggots are covered in fire and witch time is disabled

I always knew that tameem was a thieving nigger but damn

except that dodge offest is a mechanic made for the game, they even explained it to you in the first minute you play the prologue

Mr.Dark from Rayman was good

I liked the boss battles in this game

Fuck you

Pretty underrated game

What is that? The artstyle looks very familiar

Quite frankly I don't remember.

Spritz

>i really like the boss battles in this game
>posts screenshot of said game with a random google file name
k

You don't remember?

Also before the topic archives it's Remember Me.

>Boss has THE same moves as the player
>They are just mirrored because boss is "left handed"
Brilliant. And his theme was pretty rad too.
youtube.com/watch?v=OyX6HnZW8Kc

The game's got sone great depth on higher difficulties, but most people just spam x. It's such a shame too, as a kid I never touched magic once and still won