I need something to scratch the itch. Recommend me some ARPGs. I've already played the hell out of the Diablo games...

I need something to scratch the itch. Recommend me some ARPGs. I've already played the hell out of the Diablo games, Path of Exile, and Grim Dawn.

The game doesn't have to be free either, I'll buy it to try it if it's even halfway decent

If you liked Grim Dawn then you can try Titan Quest. Other options are Torchlight 1+2.

Titan Ques but with Soulvizier, so you either play the old version or wait until the anniversary version gets it.

Van Helsing, but only the first, others are cashgrabs

I'll look into Titan Quest. I've tried Van Helsing, maybe a year ago. Couldn't really get into it.

If you remove nostalgia from the equation, ARPGs worth playing are:
PoE > D3 > GrimDawn > Torchlight > Titan Quest

>Torchlight over TQ with its atmosphere
>TQ BEHIND GRIM DAWN WHICH IS LITERALLY INFERIOR TQ BUT WITH CONSTELLATIONS

Yeah, blew it.

I know POE really is the best ARPG right now but after literally a thousand hours of playtime I just can't bring myself to level another character

Titan Quest is definitely better than either Torchlight or D3 without Reaper of souls

To be honest the last 3 are pretty interchangeable. GD and TL just have some more modern refinements to the genre that TQ lacked.

Can we get a list for console ones? Dark Alliance, Champions of Norrath, etc.

I really wanted to like Torchlight 2 and I guess it wasnt that bad since I finished it, but fuck man, how hard can it be to find armour with good stats to look like the alchemist as engineer

The Median XL Ultimative mod for D2 is good if you haven't checked it out yet.

Which skill in an ARPG is the most satisfying to kill with and why is it the Volcanic Orb in TQ?

this looks like a rip off of diablo 2...

You're not far off, friend

Nox if you count that.

It's Diablo 2.5 in many ways, but different in all the ways that matter.

Plus character building is not even close to the same, so there is that. It's mostly just atmosphere and the such.

tfw I like ARPGs but am too garbage to keep a hardcore character alive in PoE

Life is pain.

Is that a bad thing?

If you've played one you've played them all.

torchlight is shit

Titan Quest is addictive as fuck. I have a huge backlog of games I need to power through and here I am doing epic Hades farms for about 2 days straight and I don't even like h&s games apart from that weird Dungeon Siege 3 game by Obsidian.

Hyper Light Drifter

Ring Runner has a really high skillcap for an ARPG, which is fun, but it has a lack of players meaning there's not much to do after the story mode.

>D2 nowhere in sight but D3 even in the list to begin with, let alone putting it in second place

What is this game?

Path of Exile

>Tfw got hacked in Poe
>All my legacy items gone
>Pre nerf bringer of rain, facebreakers
>All characters cleaned
>Grinding gear support couldn't do shit about it

Haven't played in awhile

I once sorta-not-really rage quit and vendored all my items which included legacy items and insanely rare alt-art race rewards (like double digit in numbers rare). Don't care.

If you play new leagues, which come every three months, it doesn't matter.