So now that the dust has settled can we all agree that DaS3 had the best soundtrack in the soulsborne series?

So now that the dust has settled can we all agree that DaS3 had the best soundtrack in the soulsborne series?

youtube.com/watch?v=stWae6r7Blw

youtube.com/watch?v=tFRaZs6ri7s

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9dNrmGD7mU

youtube.com/watch?v=UIX_-AMuAhY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D1kvgxgBexU
youtube.com/watch?v=-rdt5XNvPkc
youtube.com/watch?v=f0LdIZ8TWYo
youtube.com/watch?v=NlQcKBUcgmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The way the music changed at key moments was incredible. Not pulled off as well as MGR, but still amazing

the lorian and lothric fight track was the one that stuck out the most to me during my playthrough and after i beat it.

i kinda preferred DS2's eerie and minimalist approach more though. I liked the menu music WAY more...

DS2: Eerie dissonance that is fortelling of the pain and misery youre about to experience.

DS3: THIS IS FUCKIN DS3 BITCH GET HYPE

>Soul of Cinder

Soul of Cinder made me cry everytime

This. The end credits theme also gives me goosebumps, it's so thematically perfect for the end of the series.

youtu.be/D1kvgxgBexU

I think Bloodborne is slightly better, and I'm a PCfag

youtube.com/watch?v=-rdt5XNvPkc

I like the game, and the music fits well, but my god the music in these games is so overrated. It's serviceable for the games themselves, but it's nothing I want to listen to outside of the game itself.

What else would you like? yeah the music is good it fits the game, I listen to the Blood Borne sound track at certain times you can still appreciate the music

Felt the same about Mass effects music

I love hearing it while walking around in game but outside of the game is weird

And yet you don't post the best one OP

youtube.com/watch?v=f0LdIZ8TWYo

Bloodborne has the best music.
>Cleric Beast
>Darkbeast Paarl
>Ludwig
>lady maria

favorite boss, but not my favorite boss fight.
something about the abyss watchers and the flaming sword part is just fucking bad ass.

in terms of OST
Yhorm>Lorian/Lothric>Abyss Watchers>Vordt>SoC>Iudex/Champ Gundyr>Dragonslayer Armor>Oceiros>the rest>>>shit>Crystal Sages

This post is borderline autustic

youtube.com/watch?v=NlQcKBUcgmA

Hail the Nightmare is still my favorite. The mood and atmosphere of this place is god tier.

This is pretty accurate, though I don't care much for Dragonslayer Armor or Oceiros. Pontiff and Nameless King's tune was better. Wolf boss in the DLC sounded like it had some tight music though.

>soulsborne
It's just souls. Bloodborne is its own wonderful thing.

Yeah, that little bit of music from the not Sif boss really stood out to me in the trailer. Sounds like it will be great. I wish the DLC was out already.

>but it's nothing I want to listen to outside of the game itself.

yes as it should be. only cringe worthy fags listen to video game music outside of a video game.

I would add king of the storm and the pontiff

i've invaded people at the last area over 20 times, and i got destroyed each time. i just don't invade. but i wanted to try to see how i fair for once cause i like this game.

so i made a build for the corvian scythe since i really like scythes when they are weapons in games. but fuck man i am either dead in one shot by those giant ass broadswords, or people parry me by continously doing the parry action over and over when im attacking and somehow they magically get it when i can never.

my build is luck 50 and dex 50 end 25 and hp 20. plus i'm usually invading people with other people, and i get wrecked and taunted. do i just suck, is it my build? should i even try to get good at this game or just continuing to do what i do like help people and shit.

There were several good tracks, but Bloodborne would respectfully like you to fuck yourself.

Woah, how rude!

Bloodborne is not known for being kind.

>>do i just suck, is it my build?
You're going up against people who have invested a stupid amount of time doing one thing over and over. You already lost before you even began. It's not your fault.

You may have also incredibly overleveled your character to the point of matching with nobody Japs and autists online, which would explain why you're getting your shit so easily wrecked.

Ah, I see. Thank you. Well I guess it's just pointless to even try then. I did have some battles with people 1 on 1 that were alright, but I ended up rolling into a pit, I probably could have won that one.

I guess I'll just play against my friend. That seems more fun, I just got to wait till he is my level. I stopped leveling at 120. I thought it was a good place to stop at. But it still kind of pisses me off how I didn't even kill one person. It feels like I'll never be able to enjoy one aspect of the series.