ITT characters that did nothing wrong

ITT characters that did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

mother3.fobby.net/interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was he a double transperson?

Right after you post one

Which Undertale is this?

Magypsies have no gender, they are directly stated to be neither male nor female
I interpreted they were a different species altogether
In an interview, Itoi says that pure evil and the embodiment of justice are equally unsettling, I think that's in reference to how most of the magypsies are pure justice (or at least they lack human desires)

Repeatedly torturing a harmless animal with a shock collar is not okay, OP.
I'm going to kick your fucking ass

Blacks aren't animals, you fucking racist.

It was just a stupid monkey. You gotta put those things in their place if you want to get them to cooperate

Hide Pigmask Threads, Ignore Pigmask Posts, Do Not Reply To Pork Posters

Where were they?

The perfect world where everyone is enjoying their existence
If it weren't covered with a black screen that would ruin the surprise
or if you want a more conclusive answer, Itoi jokingly said Animal Crossing is the sequel to Mother 3. This is the closest there is to a canon answer to what you asked

>tortured a monkey
>raped said monkey's girlfriend
>is trans

"did nothing wrong" my ass

How the fuck do underaged kids smell?

Dunno, ask Cred Forums

I bet you'd like to know

Fucking Itoi, always being a joking fuck.

I love the bastard, doesn't he run a company that finds lost pets now?

I don't know what he's up to these days but that sounds in-character.
He's a based guy, and I wish his books were translated

They have that kid stink

Like runny noses and legos

But Lucas is a dirty commie child, why would he own legos?

why are they such a perfect party?

Kumatora best girl

With their noses.

So god damn comfy
Based on some unused data and odd left-over quirks, it seems the original plan was to have Flint instead of Boney in the party.

giving claus pk love knowing he would probably die was hardly "justice"

getting another final chance to hopefully not fuck up again

Well it would only take one of the magypsies to do that
Locria

Like an fbi agent

it was aeolia, who was sort of portrayed as the ringleader. the magypsies don't care about human lives

Well shit
It's been a while, excuse my idiocy

What was he supposed to do?

You knew it was coming.

David Bowie is video games?

Boney is boring, Flint would have been a lot better.

>Flint

I think you mean Wes.

I agree, but I think Salsa could've been even better
Is this an actual thing? Where's the proof?

yep

Hackers found that he was able to gain levels.

NOT go back and fucking kill Sayaka
Go and get help, from Sakura maybe.
She was in the bathroom, locked in. And as Makoto proved during the trial, Sayaka intended to kill him - so they could have figured that out and dealt with it.
They're both in the wrong.

How can you ever be wrong if you are infallible?

And how was Leon supposed to know they were going to figure out that she was going to kill him? Did he have good reasons to know his word was going to have more weight than hers?He didn't initiate anything, he panicked and was his chance to get out of there.

Well yeah so can salsa, doesn't mean Wess would've been the permanent 4th party member
Flint can still equip all the later sticks in the game and Lucas can equip his logs

>infallible
>loses every time

Lucas can't equip the big logs like Lighter's Lumber though. Plus I didn't say permanent you mongoloid.

Oh my bad

I win

I can't be the only one who thought he was the missing magypsies lover

I thought it was basically canon that Fassad is Locria

>He's back in business.
Everyone wipe your harddrives.

Xe is.

What interview was this? I'm interested in reading it, but google isn't helping

nope

I don't know how to feel about the fact that I'm okay calling genderless characters xe
Not real people, not characters with ambiguous gender, just characters who canonically lack gender like magypsies and NiGHTS
mother3.fobby.net/interview/
part 2 is where he says it iirc
I also remember a quote about how "sometimes evil people need to be saved more than good people", but I can't seem to find it. Also that was paraphrased because I don't remember the exact words

It is but I just got that impression before putting 2 and 2 together

>mother3.fobby.net/interview/
Thanks user

FUCK OFF. Get your gender politics OUT OF MY MOTHER 3 Magypsies were FAGGOTS, Fassad was a CLOSET FAGGOT and I'm GLAD THEY DIED

Play the game, Alec says they don't have gender
I forget if he says they aren't human, but I'm pretty sure he does
You can still be glad that the race of super-human pseudo-fags died out

Why he joined Porky? Power? He was sick of trangender life?

>trangender

>It's a another endless thread about characters are outright evil but edgy Cred Forums being retarded as always thinks they are not because of their autistic contrarian nature
grow up Cred Forums this meme is stagnant as fuck

Facade did everything wrong.
Now Egil, here's someone who literally did nothing wrong. As far as he knew, his plan was the only way to kill Zanza and free both worlds from its tyranny. Sure, it meant genociding the races of Bionis, but the Machinas HAD the technology to rebuild them AND Zanza was going to kill everyone to reset the universe anyway. At least with Egil the High Entia wouldn't have to suffer the horror of becoming Telethia and murdering everyone.

Why is Itoi such a transphobic prick?

>trans people
>relevant in 2006
>relevant to the message of his game
I want tumblr and its falseflaggers to leave

Retarded "gender" politics have no place in a game that contemplates the nature of humanity at large

>the Machinas HAD the technology to rebuild them
I forget a lot about Xenoblade, but what's this crap about machinas recreating the people of the bionis?

Not really rebuild them but they could make them into cyborgs; that's what Face units are.

He was wrong off the bat by being a filthy infidel

Oh
I wanna agree with you because I legitimately believe cyborg enhancements are the way of the future, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people of the bionis would be very reluctant to "giving up their humanity". I mean there's even people in the real world who, for whatever reason, don't want cyborg technology.

Remember when Cred Forums thought that Ibuki could of willingly be part of ultimate despair?
Thank you shitty anime for confirming otherwise.

It gave me the impression he didn't want to be like the other magypsies so he tried all he could to escape his fate.

Like butter if they're white

I think the difference between him and other magypsies is that rather than not caring about humanity, he wanted to actively antagonize them. Magypsies all seem pretty egotistical and powerful so it only makes sense at least one of them would view humanity in an outright negative light.

He was nice to the mouse though

But it was the Earthbound/Mother universe so it was already common knowledge that Bubbles would co-operate if Fassad wasn't a cunt