Why do people like these? They are terrible, overwritten pieces of garbage. Am I missing something?

Why do people like these? They are terrible, overwritten pieces of garbage. Am I missing something?

I started playing them when I was 18 and without any bias, and I actually agree with you here. That being said, I've only played I-VI.

Because Lulu does special things to my dick

>overwritten

I played the first few hours of 3,4,6, and 7. I had 0 fun. I like other JRPGs though.

>judging 40+ hour games by the first few hours

I played 12 hours of FFVII, still didn't like it.

Because there was a time when enjoying a world and easy to understand RPG mechanics didn't piss off a bunch of autistic manbabies that pretend balding at 20 is ok. We playd games because they were good, not to sperg out over min max and keeping wikis and LPs open while listening to metal and debating how many button presses make a complete playthrough.

You've all turned into far worse than the normies and SJWs you hate. Because at least they can experience happiness and the gentle touch of the opposite sex.

But go ahead and tell me how much better you are for liking God Hand than someone that smiled when Shadow came back. Or how your extensive Amiibo collection is important but Cloud watching Sephiroth murder his friend is lame.

Yeah. You guys are just the pinnacle of human fucking achievement. I bet your parents are so proud of what you've become.

it's fun

If a game has failed to entrap you in that time period, it has failed as a game. And definitely as an RPG.

13 would have been a lot better if Fang was the real villain the entire time, I don't think Square has ever done that. (having the villian be a party member). She already looks like a female version of Sephiroth or Kuja anyway.

Because the good ones have great gameplay as well as decent stories.

Except XII is get by on it's gameplay, art and music alone. The story and characters are mostly shit.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Cred Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

Yes, a soul

kill urself u autistic dumbshit

>Am I missing something?
An open mind

I've tried 4 times, I have an open mind.

Nah, they should've made Orphan fuse with Cid as the main villain. It'd be more fitting to have a l'cie fight another l'cie as the final boss.

They succeed with the right combination of character and world building mixed with just that special bit of charm that sets it apart from all other series.

Game mechanics require intelligence to master, and so there is a small market for games with complex gameplay. Thus, JRPGs make more money by making the games incredibly simple and predictable; they are for the lowest common denominator of human.
So no, you aren't missing anything. Final Fantasy truly is for vermin.

People like them because they think the opposite you do, you stupid fucking retard.

Everything you said was wrong. Actually, you didn't say anything logical. You just spewed your garbage at garbage. JRPGs have much more to them than any western garbage RPG I have ever seen.