Why won't they nerf this fat pig?

Why won't they nerf this fat pig?

>fat mei meme

Sym is better

Because she's already shit.

>fat

If you can't counter Mei, idk what to tell you
Switching to counter is pretty much the whole game

Fear not user, I will impregnate her! That ought to nerf her for a solid 9 months.

Memes and shitposting aside, she's currently perfect. The buff to her ult radius and the fact she can now pierce Rein's shield with her ice projectiles has done her a world of favours. Good to see her as a semi regular pick on defence now.

Now we just need to fix Winston somehow. He's not bad by any means but his ult is still kinda shitty and the CD on his bubble shield is far too long for what it is.

WIll this software ever shift away from the deathball meme? I've literally played over 100 competitive matches at a high level were 98% of games are just us saving ultimates and unleashing a massive attack. Rinse and repeat

Make it end.

I KNOW HOW!

Play Paladins instead

>not using "You need to let it go"

you cant play her on attack

why does my overwatch got all lowsettings and now my PC cant handle it
what the fuck I used to play the game with graphics on ultra

You can't play her on defence either desu. Probably the most useless hero next to Widow at this point.

I hate this argument.

In solo que you can't counter every enemy hero by yourself, and it's not like your team is gonna work together or actually be good.

Seeing you clowns still playing that garbage makes me feel better about the time I wasted in TF2. At least that ill conceived piece of shit had some variety.

She's only ever gonna get buffed because she's the tumblr/waifu bait.

blocking people with walls is useful as is pecking away with shards

Literally obese.

kill Bnet when you play the game that helps my FPS alot

Mei's counter play is not being caught alone
Mei is very strong at 1v1 but when faced with multiple attackers, she has no choice but to flee

How do you counter 5 Mei on Anubis defense or koth?

I was talking about Symmetra.

omg like everyone other characters

Pharage

5 Pharahs

That is actually incredibly easy to counter, all you need to do is stop playing quickplay.

2 Zaryas and 2 Reapers
Exactly, it's basic game sense

Mei by you should kys

>Hear they nerfed genji
>"finally, I can stop having my ass raped by seagull wannabes and having weeb shitters lock in despite being awful"
>shitters still lock in genji
>seagull wannabes still exist

What the fuck? The nerf did nothing, and on top of that it gave Hanzo his fucking huge hitboxes back. Why the fuck is blizzard so retarded? Why is every characters now being balanced for all around play when the game was designed to be rock-paper-scissors.

Excluding the part a good Mei can 1vs1 any character, Pharah is a meme, her m2 is better than mcree m1.

If you play with a coordinated team she's not a problem at all.

Is that leafy

Genji is the token #BIGPLAYS character, he will always get picked unless he's made outright unplayably bad, get used to it.

Then fucking stick with your team and make it a 2-3v1

>calling my waifu fat

>Leafy "Mei" cosplay

but SHE is

literally added for DIVERSITY

nothing wrong with it but she is fat

Except Mei is already trash, if anything she needs a major buff

how's that low elo treating you

isn't leafy that little kid everybody is talking shit about over having no chin?

We all did stupid shit as a kid, I think the kids had enough.

>If anything she needs a major buff

Lol what the fuck. How could you possibly buff her further without making her extremely OP? She's fine as she is now. Good on point defence, crap at everything else. She's the only defensive hero in the game who is actually good on defence.

Thats what they say about Bastion, but i pick him and ignore my team anyways.

Assuming they're of equal skills a reaper or pharah will kill a mei 4 times out of 5.

Hush up pajeet

I just think her alt fire needs a slower fire rate

Because shes not even that great. All it takes to kill a mei is a mcree or a phara. She a noob stomper.

And this is coming from someone at 3200 elo, qing with people in the top 500, as a mei main.

hes in his early 20s

That's pathetic

The only nerf we need now is Roadhog's hook and Genji because fuck him

>bitching about Hero balance
>in quick play
L O L
O
L

"You have to let it go" is the actual quote.

This.

They need to nerf the hook hitbox, or they need to nerd the damage he does. A tank being able to 1 shot half the cast because his hook hitbox is the size of his screen doesnt seem fair.

I hope they nerf her just so shitters can stop instalocking her and spamming her walls everywhere.

Did you just say "nerd"?

>playing blizzard games
>expecting anything close to balanced

>Girl wearing a full suit armor and can fly, she's basically a jet on 2 legs
>200 hp
>Fat disgusting piece of shit in a winter coat
>250 hp

For what purpose

Zarya is a good counter to mei, resets the freeze timer, and nullify's ult.

Not all armor is necessarily protective. Pharah's armor is clearly not meant to take much punishment. Plus she can, you know, fly. Even if she floats through the air like a slug.

>Join a quick game
>Enemy team is 4 Mei's and a healer
I mean We won, but still it wasn't really fun. I wish you couldn't stack in quickplay, but it's quickplay.

>Why won't they nerf this fat pig?

Because she's next to useless for anything other than stalling?

>Excluding the part a good Mei can 1vs1 any character,

McCree

E+RMB still kills her like nothing, and if you can actually aim you can remove her before she ever has a chance.

why not play ranked?

The game is powered by your tears.

All the nerf really did was remove a melee cancel and removed the various triple jump wall climb stuff that'd actually take skill and knowledge.

They lowered Genji's skill ceiling, nothing more.

I just wanted a quick match and felt like playing with retards. They should really limit the amount you stack in quickplay though.

>at a high level
The fact that you're not saying what tier just makes me think you're a gold shitter.

>why not play ranked?

Solo queue is a living hell, I'm not touching comp again until I'm working with a team of at least 3 other sober people.

>They should really limit the amount you stack in quickplay though.
They made a whole another game mode for that.

post yuri

If you don't give a shit about your rank, then just play comp. At least you're getting better exp and non-zero comp points. You literally have nothing to lose.

Her left click one-shotting Tracer in the head is total bullshit. Even fucking McCree cannot one-shot headshot her.

Her ult covering ENTIRE fucking point is total bullshit.

her ult was probably worse than mcrees before the buff.

She can't pierce reins shield with her ice projectiles. It's her ult that doesn't bounce back on shields.

why even play this fucking game solo
this goes for every single assfag as well, why bother

Nah, because the ult would still happen even if you killed her, you couldn't reflect it, and although you could block the robot from going through shields, it'd still freeze everyone shield or no shield, and she charges it up pretty quick too.

Blizzard actually is a pretty good ult, it's just attached to possibly the shittiest character in the game.

>Her left click one-shotting Tracer in the head is total bullshit.
It doesn't though. :^)

You're clearly talking about the projectile and let's be real honest here. No Tracer should ever get headshot by a Meicicle and get the right to complain about it. This isn't a Hanzo log, really no right to complain.

>Even fucking McCree cannot one-shot headshot her.
Yeah, because McCree is hitscan. Next thing you know, you're going to compare McCree's hitscan shots with Junkrat's 120 damage direct hit grenades. Because you know, they're totally the same thing.

>Her ult covering ENTIRE fucking point is total bullshit.
Yeah, Blizzard just pretending to give a shit about balance or comp by buffing random shit on a flawed character design. Can't disagree there.

>tfw you drop 300 ranks in a row but then you figure out you can now carry with Mei and don't die once during hanamura defence
Feels good.

Then how does she fit into that thick coat?

Its still armor not heavy cloth

He's grand master global elite, satisfied? You'll take my word for it right?

Enjoy shooting Popsicle meis and getting walled off all day.

Underrated post.

Roadhog is shit and doesn't NEED a nerf but his hook is literally broken.

Not broken as in it's too good or "Wow, you need this ability on your team or else you're guaranteed to lose" but the amount of bullshit kill cams you'll see from him hooking around corners or curving around to get people below where he was aiming are ridiculous and straight up retarded to watch.

no its not, it needs to stay underrated because youtube is cancer.

Mei is built for soft hugs, tender kisses, and lots of cuddling!

Get out leafy.

Not a problem with Tracer but I do see her oozing cancer every fucking match.

My friend plays only MEI and has the gull to tell people hes an overall good player. Spraying and waiting for a free shot doesnt equal good FUCK

>walled off
Pharah can go up and forward user, not quite sure if you know this, its fine. Some people aren't aware of the concept of angles.

the best is when a hook is so wonky and bullshit you actually see inside the map's geometry when he yanks you through solid surfaces to get to him

If you say this you're bad at Symm.

Born to die.

If his rating says others wise then i beg a differ.

>Nerfing Mei

What's next?
Nerf D.va and Symmetra?

>Pharah uses shift to shoot from above
>Mei uses her ice shield
>Shield last as long, if not longer than pharah can remain in the air.
>Mei then either walls her off as Pharah hits the ground or the Pharah gets an icy bukake from an entire team of meis
>Rip Pharah
It's ok user, not everyone can follow simple concepts such as these.

For a tank character Roadhog dies pretty easily. But youre telling me, its fine for a tank character to be able to one host half of the cast if he lands a hook the size of his screen?

Nerf Rein. His shield recharges too quickly.
>inb4 git gud or "thats bait!"

Because she's Girlfriend Mode.

Daily reminder that there is absolutely zero reason to play ranked solo. Unless you're one of the top 1% that can consistently carry entire teams, your win/loss rate will be completely random and meaningless.

Also the only thing that's really wrong with Mei is that her self-freeze doesn't require any setup time. The character that really needs nerfs is Zarya, fuck those broken ass shields.

>phara launch 10 sec cd
>mei block 12 sec cd
ok

MEI IS BAE

Yes because his damage output and ability to pick off healers/flankers is literally the only thing that makes him playable. Without the ability to block damage he can't function as an actual tank. Not to mention he's complete garbage if someone decides to switch to Reaper and use him as ult charge.

>Oh no! My cooldown is 2 seconds longer that Pharahs!
>Sure wish I could take cover under something so she can't shoot at me for just 2 whole seconds!!!
Are you even trying?

>shilling f2p trash
Sure thing, Vladimir.

>he doesn't know how to deal with zarya

Just fucking jump on her and gamgrape her user, once her bubble's gone it's like 10 seconds until it comes back. If you can't kill a zarya in that time, with at least 1 other teammate then you're beyond help

>Play Ranked
>Dorado, attack
>Steamroll and manage to 3 cap
>Everyone's giving eachother a pat on the back
>Now defense
>Everyone makes stupid picks like Torb and Bastion and we get steamrolled and 3 capped
>Goes into round 3
>Attack again
>Don't get much farther than the first point
>Defense again
>These retards decide it's a good idea to do the "unbeatable 3x3 defend"
>Tell them this is retarded in solo queue and to just do a normal comp
>They all go Rein, D. Va, Roadhog, zen and Ana
>Say that we need a Zarya for this to even work
>Nobody listens
>Fucking might as well go Lucio
>Can't kill anything, the Ana isn't even healing anybody and doesn't even stay alive long enough to ult Rein, the Roadhog can't land hooks
>Instantly all wipe and lose

Do people really think this shit works in solo queue? If you want to suck off the meta so hard why did they pick shit like Torb the first time we were on defense?

It's their pocket strat ;)

Dorado is really the worst map to try to pull a 3x3 because of the open spaces and plentiful flanking routes.

Stationary shit like pub Bastions + Torbs even more so.

Because pharah and reaper exist

The real question is why isnt metail gear genji nerfed to the ground along with his wall clipping brother

>She's a literal, canonical autist
Would you let her mess with your redstone machines?

I've seen Bastions paired with a Rein work wonders on Dorado. A competent team is all it really takes to win on defense.

I fucking hate that fat fucker so much. People who say she is not fat must think the other girls are starving themself. This Chinese wannabe inuit shit probably eats plenty of deep fried crap.

>why isnt metail gear genji nerfed to the ground along with his wall clipping brother
Because at least 50% of Overwatch players main weeb brothers.

Because pork fat rules.

I'd grope this fat pig all over until she's wet and begging for my dick and then fuck her in every hole she's got until I finish on her fat pig belly, if you know what I mean.

Clearly a fat bitch if she survive that shit,

Roadhog a fun. FUN.

>implying mei is gonna win that way
>implying phara cant just knock her away

It's never that simple in practice, because as it turns out enemy players are also on a team. It's so easy for her to just throw a shield on someone else and fuck off behind them whenever she's in trouble. Once her two seconds of free invulnerability are up she can just throw shields on someone else and fall back to get healed. It's not like she's particularly frail without shields.
You can list counters for every character in the game to justify why they aren't overpowered, the problem is that sometimes the counters can be completely impractical and easily avoided by any team with a half a brain between them.

Can someone explain the "sorry sorry sorry" portion to me? I'm new to memes.

>

>thread about op characters
>no one mentions tracer

Must be a 3500+ thing.

>All these losers crying about Mei
>While arcade brawl is happening

>Pharah presses e
>Manages to stave off the meipocolypse for an entire 3 seconds
>Gets frozen
>RIP Pharah

She's that kind of character that gets an icicle through your skull feeling bad about it and saying sorry

She's a bully pretending to be nice, aka a sjw.

why won't Overfags stay in their containment-thread instead of creating dozens of the same-topic-threads here?

>implying there isnt more than 1 phara

I think her ult charges way to quickly. And for how dangerous the primary fire can be it should make more noise way too many time people don't notice a mei flanking and killing someone just because of how quiet it is. Reaper doing the same thing makes shit tons of noise

Mei is pretty fun overall though

Everyone at least stands a chance in that now, and fags have to stack two or more cause they can't one shot anymore but luckily Zarya and Pharah are extremely good

Nobody cares, fag.

It's almost like people want to talk about video games on Cred Forums.

>triple jump
>skill and knowledge
I'm dying here guys

Mei is bae .

>those chest freckles
yes please.

This, it's fun but sometimes it gets annoying.like this Ana. Kept me incapacitated for 4 minutes constantly using that sleep dart. Just farming her ult sometimes it can get way too chaotic and the mode drags so there's that

The one on the right is man. That's no woman chin

I think her ult charges a bit to quickly with the self healing
The big thing I find annoying about her is how little noise she makes. Her primary fire is so quiet almost no one notices her location when she's shooting until it's too late

I think she just needs some kinks worked out she's finally starting to find some place in the meta as the best stall character

Arcade brawl is fair and balanced.

Arcade is pretty fun for fucking around if you don't care that Mei is contesting the payload forever. I had a blast charging with Rein constantly.

That whole face belongs to a man, not just the chin

Also pretty viable!

His only real problem is having ONLY health as a tank, but combo him with any good single-target healer, and he's good to go.

>symmetra and widow the most useless
They atleast have their maps on which they absolutely fuck shit up.
The worst character is torbjorn, you're not even allowed to play that little midget cuck anymore without your entire team bitching about it and reporting you.

>stalling for time
>in a game where you can win if you stop the other team from getting a point in a certain ammount of time
>useless

I bet you just pick Hanzo and try to get as many kills as you can so you can brag about your gold medal in kills, huh

Offense beats Defense
Defense beats Tank
Tank beats Offense

This is why Cred Forums hates Mei so much, because they're scrubby tank shitters running around as Reinhardt, Zarya, D-Va (heroes who take zero-skill to play) and are foaming at the mouth having bitch fits that they can't kill Mei.

>be playing on temple of anubis
>every time on the last point it's a battle between 2 meis just sitting on the point overtiming it for 20 minutes and spamming their ults and all that jazz
>everyone else constantly dies and respawns and runs back to the point to back up their mei

fuck this meta

>Brexit rains from above
>Entire enemy team dcs from the game

When are they going to nerf this broken hero?

I'll reassure her that she's doing he right thing as she does whatever she wants with my red stone machines.
Should we make love, I only wish for it to be tender as I go out of my way to make her feel as comfortable as possible.

>Zarya
>zero-skill to play

Atleast we can all agree that Harambe is the true pro gamer's choice and has the highest skill ceiling in all of gaming.

Streetpig hook shuts down the weeb completely though.

Why would people consider roadhog a counter to genji like what the fuck. He can dash and double jump to avoid hook and he can reflect it as well. This is the shittiest notion in this game currently that road hog is a counter to genji.

It's like saying all you have to do to win is not lose. Like no shit hooking literally anyone is going to kill them except genji has a kit that is anti hook as fuck.

Zarya is basically a parry character, which means you have to read your opponent and make split-second calls on the best time to bubble a buddy or yourself.

Cred Forums hates parries because they're shitters. The third strike hate on this board demonstrates that enough.

It isn't necessarily a problem, just a different way of tanking. He's balanced around having only health, but being able to heal himself, and having high close range damage, not to mention the hook.

>bait out deflect
>eat a few hits
>genji becomes over confident
>hook the dumbass
>kill and move on

Outside of the deflect, if you bait them in, a genji is an easy kill. Genji simply can't kill Roadhog very quickly, so it gives Roadhog time to kill him. Any area in Ilios for example, is a good place for roadhog. Lots of cover on each map, giving him time to heal, and a greedy genji to jump around. I've done this so many times now, its not even funny.

His turret just isn't very scary. McCree can just stand in front of it and kill it before it kills him. I don't know how they could make it better without making Bastion useless though.

Make it upgradable as it is deploying.
You know, the time it takes before the turret is functional. Make it possible to start upgrading it in that time.
You're supposed to constantly rebuild that thing anyway since it has like 5 seconds of cooldown. It's not meant to be like a TF2 turret, but more to be used as a distraction.
The only problem is that once you're able to actually upgrade it it is already shooting and drawing everyones attention to it.
Torbs hitbox is garbage too give him 250 health or something.
His gun is atleast decent

more than half the cast can just 1-shot her, just pick any of those heroes

Is Winston's damage too low?

I want to cum on D.Va

He's some Youtube drama retard. Those channels deserve endless hatred.

Do I need friends to enjoy this game?

Also I'm only interested in junkrat and phara or whatever her name is. Are they too common to consistently pick each round?

I want a casual team based shooter to play while I listen to podcasts

playing with friends is better if you play ranked.

You cant just play a dps roll if you want to be successful.

>defense Route 66
>playing Bastion
>they barely move the payload
>someone desperately switches to Mei
>she ults and gets freezes 2 people
>I ult and start blasting her the fuck away while she desperately sprays me
>fuck her shit up and the rest of the team
>get potg
>Mei player starts typing "cancer" in chat

Because you literally do not need to aim and it can damage multiple targets.

he can deal 100 burst damage on anything he lands on with his jump pack+melee+hold LMB combo

then he only needs to stick to said target for 2 more seconds to kill it if it's a support and then fuck right off

his damage is just good enough for that

Poo in the loo

The only thing I'd nerf is her HP. Why is it 250? She can heal herself and nullify any ult AT THE SAME TIME.

>all you have to do to kill genji is just kill him lol

Roadhog is not a counter to genji. Genji is a counter to roadhog. What you are saying can be said about any hero towards any other hero. Like saying genji counters winston because you can just play really well and kill winston so you that is perfect reasoning to explain why genji will beat winston every time.

Def hero and no mobility. Mei would be useless if she was a 200. Her self heal just sets her up to be surrounded unless she does it far away but then it nerfs the heal by her not healing to get far and doing nothing like a self soft stun. The heal is balanced by itself.

Seeing threads like this every day about people bitching about everything possible makes me happy I quit playing pvp games. Join the co-op PvE or single player master race and you guys won't be so miserable anymore. Every game has some fucking dumbass item or character that will never be removed or nerfed

150 is too much, it should be 100 at best and she should have 225 hp.

There is no character that completely sucks the fun out of this game like ninja fag boy. Every game I play without this faggot character is exponentially more fun.m than when he's in the game.

i never said he was a counter. I just said that Roadhog only has to worry about 1 issue, and genji is as good as dead. The only way genji can stay on top of roadhog is if genji attacked from a distanced. That's how he should be doing for all tanks, really. If the roadhog player has been landing his hooks, genji poses little to no threat. There have been times where I baited out the deflect, and genji is trying his hardest to dodge, while I just stand there. Genji looks like an idiot, I hook him, he dies, done is done. That doesn't mean Roadhog is a counter to genji, compared to Winston, Symmetra, Zarya left click, Mei, etc. It just means that Roadhog doesn't have to deal with much.

agreed with the co-op part.

On the other hand, not being able to show off your skill to others by pounding their assholes is a lot to miss out on imo.

it's actually the overpowered tanks ruin this game

>worst kind of fat
you're doing it wrong user

They just need to nerf his reflection bullshit. Literally no counter and he can rape you from behind as soon as it finishes.

It's actually Mei.

>Literally no counter
Stop shooting him.

Only thing harambe needs is a slight cool down reduction on his shield and maybe a little damage increase on his ultimate. Otherwise he's fine. He is a juggernaut on King of the Hill maps.

>literally no counter
>thread originally made about mei
lolwut

not to mention sem or rein.

>literally no counter
>every character that can fire a non-projectile
Winston can deal damage beyond it, Mei can, Zarya can, even Symmetra can.

Its just like D.va's defense matrix, those characters can burn her down through that as well.

Outside of that, stop shooting him

I'd rather deal with Zarya than Genji any day of the week.

>all these shitters bitching about Mei ult

PASS INTO THE IRIS

Seriously. There is almost always a Zen in competitive and he negates her ult completely. It's a case of git gud or adapt to what your team needs and stop being bad.

I'd make it so her Ice Cocoon thing has roughly 200hp. If focused fired then it can be prematurely destroyed and the Mei player is popped back into the fray unwillingly.

I'd also make it so her Ice Wall expends ammo and has a lower overall health so the pillars can be plowed through if focused fire. Right now each individual pillar has like 400-500hp. That's real gay.

>Getting caught in a Mei ult as Roadhog
>Starting to get frozen, taking some damage, so use my E
>All of the sudden not getting frozen anymore or taking damage
>Still in the circle though

Don't know what happened.

The issue with Deflect is not him killing you with it, it's the fact that it's a "I'm invincible from the front" button as soon as it's done he can Swift Strike behind you and burst you do death.

LOL

thank THE FUCKING LORD youre not a balancer in overcuck.

>caring for internet points

Ice Wall expending ammo isn't a great big deal. Shit, I'd lower her ammo if anything. Shave it down 150 instead of the juggernaut 200 it's currently sitting at. But that's admittedly just my being petty. I'd commit to nerfing that cocoon however.

I actually like this idea. Bump it to 300 so a single FtH doesn't pop it and make it not build ult.

Deflect shouldn't halt melee damage. I'd love it for Genji's that prematurely do it to get hammered one-two times in the fucking face and eat 30-60 damage for being complete faggots. Especially because you know that Swift Strike + M1 + jump M1 is gonna happen.

Yeah, exactly. It's up to for 4-5 seconds of literal walling but it shouldn't be an automatic "lol fuck you for this time duration" unless the other team allows it to happen. 300 is pretty meaty tho. Shit, I'd rather if one icicle is busted then the whole wall comes crashing down. A team of 3-6 people directing their primary fire at the wall for half a second should melt the damn thing.

INFINITE JUMPING
N
F
I
N
I
T
E

>bubble herself or an ally

Only really applies to herself. She should be constantly bubbling friends on cool down. If her self hubble had a shorter cool down it would become a constant use ability instead of a situational.

complete disgree, she NEEDS to be immune to everything.

The entire point of mei is to waste time on the payload (coming from a top 500 player) if her block had hp, EVERYONE would pound her ass instantly and she would be useless.

>They just need to nerf his reflection bullshit. Literally no counter
Who is Winston?

Seriously, Winston is a Genji's worst nightmare

>fat

He really does eat Genji's cookies

>a genji was hear me during King of the Hill

A shit Genji maybe. Winston is a counter to Genji but not such a hard counter that Genji has no chance at winning. Genji's absurdly high damage evens the playing field a bit.

>Winston is a counter to Genji but not such a hard counter that Genji has no chance at winning
Most Genjis are shitters though

Seriously, a lot of them when getting shocked put up the Reflect. I'm like "Nigga, that is not going to help you right now"

>top 500 player

And? Doesn't mean you know shit. Her ice block is a get out of jail free card for mei. Most people ignore her since you can't do shit to her. Making it damagable is a trade off for how good she currently is in competitive defense.

>on
I think you mean in

>playing against a shutter genji as harambe
>they do reflect
>the more you resist the harder this gorilla dick gets
>they start bitching in all chat that Winston needs to be nerfed

Why are shitter genji the first to bitch?

How bout you stop sucking at the game and learn to keep your distance from her

If you get paired with shitter Genjis it's likely that you're also a shitter.

Post more Mei!

>Pop deflect in front of a Zarya/Winston
>They get killed by proxy from their teammates
>Baiting the fuck out of Zarya and deflecting her ult back at her team
>Using miffed Winstons as ult batteries
Once you get good Genji is easily the most fun hero in the whole game. Can't say the same about his brother.

>She should be constantly bubbling friends on cool down.
Dont do this please, one of the most important part about playing zarya is knowing when and when not to shield, this also includes knowing when to shield your allies

ITT: NERF THE CHARACTER I DONT LIKE , BUFF THE ONE I LIKE
people cursed to be gold forever , or god forbid , silver.

literally noone has ever asked for a winston nerf.

hahahahahah

yeah because the starcraft grandmasters dont know more than the golds.

like how the league master tiers dontknow more than the golds

like the melee local top 8 tournament players know more than the major top 8 tournament players

just like how the csgo AKs know more than the global elite

hahahahhahahaha

kys

Getting to Silver is almost as much of an achievement as reaching Diamond.

You be surprised how people in game bitch about him. But then again people bitch about anything that kills them a bunch.

The top players always use whatever the fucking meta is. Doesn't mean they know what's best for the game. Mei having her get out of jail free card able to be damaged isnt a deal breaker that wouldnt make mei unplayable on defense.

Go drink bleach.

>literally added for DIVERSITY
That's a shitty accusation, considering the characters are from around the globe.

>This Thread.

Widowmaker.

It is a get out of jail free card. I don't believe there should be any ability in-game that's a one-stop-shop for stopping/reflecting all damage.

Winston's barrier has hefty HP but can be popped by any source of damage.
Zarya's barrier has a much smaller HP pool that lasts for 2 seconds but the trade-off is that she can power up from enemies attacking her barrier.
D.Va's Defense Matrix can absorb all ballistics damage but is vulnerable to energy/melee.

Mei's Ice Block isn't moved by anything. It's a literal "let me stall for time and also get my HP back". That's entirely too beneficial to the player. I'd love for a team to focus fire and have a Reinhardt dealing the last bit of health it had with a Charge and pinning the Mei for the OHKO as it should happen. Not a "lol let me wait out of my cooldown period and then Ice Wall!"

I've completely failed to remember how to use her. All I do now is watch players like Gleevac and dream of what could have been.

Get out underage cunt

i generally only play mobawatch and ranked now just so i dont have to see mult copies of champs anymore its really annoying to push a team back to point B in dojotown and then they all just switch to bastion/Tor and just get reinhardt to shield them and dig in like that shits stupid. its really just overwatches poor design to have bottleneck points on almost all levels though.

the top players create the meta. and if people are playing ranked im amusing theyre trying to play as best as they can, which means the game should be balanced by the highest tier of play, not some bronze level shit.

its not a "get out of jail free card" get a mcree, or a phara, she cant do shit, even with a healer.

go back to drooling on your keyboard.

kys.

>idubbbztv as name
>calls someone underage
Thats pathetic , not even him.

I stopped playing the game because the honeymoon is over and i realized it's a vastly inferior experience compared to TF2.. When is Sombra and hopefully actual content coming out ? Inb4 i get meme'd and there won't be any MvM.

Is this game still popular or did people dropped it already ?