So, uh, why was there only one Doomguy even though they could have easily hired and trained more of them?

So, uh, why was there only one Doomguy even though they could have easily hired and trained more of them?

Also, did they install all that robotic shit in the doodsters in H*ll or were they like that to begin with?

Dood thread

because doomguy is le meme mary sue demon slayer of reddit epicness

Doomguy is a "normal" space marine, there were plenty of them. All of them died except for Doomguy, because demons are fucking tough. The reason Doomguy can take them on is because he's the descendant of motherfucking B.J. Blazkowicz.

Hell took humanity's robotics and augmented themselves with them, yes.

>Also, did they install all that robotic shit in the doodsters in H*ll or were they like that to begin with?
i don't remember if this is how it was in the originals but in d3 / d44m, human scientists fuck with the demons for power-grubby reasons, and are the way the demons got the cyberfuckery.

also

His armor was forged in hell and possibility even a rouge demon/human hybrid. The doomguy you play gets trapped and sealed in a tomb.

Doomguy was Doomguy before Reddit existed. Doomguy was Doomguy before you were born, fucko. But try and fit in harder, I'm sure you'll shake off the 9gag stink eventually.

>She surely doesn't look like an evil hellspawn robot, unlike the good looking robot director guy. I guess we should still trust her looking over the hell gate.

theres literally 2 of them on the cover to doom

>H*ll

Someone talking shit of doomguy, the proof that the end of days is coming.

only nudoom doomguy, not doom 1 doomguy, because i'm a BIG NOSTALGIAFAG since that's Cred Forums only defence when someone doesn't like nudoom

He did train others.

The Night Sentinels were bad ass knights under Doom guy's training, defending the wraiths from the Argent D'Nure

Too bad they got betrayed.

Anybody else think that Doom3 was spookier than D44M?

D33mguy seems much more vulnerable, and everything seems pretty cramped and the monsters can't be QTE'd

isn't it the same guy?

Well no fucking duh.

Doom 3 was meant to be a horror game. D44M was supposed to be a rage fueled action game.

The originals were also action games but featured more puzzle elements.

Yeah, because Doom 3 was designed to be spooky.

Maybe, but if the doom 4 faggots can be petty, then I will too.

To be fair though, you aren't supposed to take the Doomslayer seriously. He is like the Space Marines from Warhammer 40k.

Hell, the game all but confirms that all Doom wads are canon to the story. That is how much you are supposed to take him with a grain of salt.

Although, despite all that, he has some good characterization with no words. There are some scenes where he is not angry or pissed. Like the elevator to the first level, you can tell he is miffed about Samuel's explanation for Argent energy. Also again when he rescues VEGA.

Post your favorite spookers

Mine is le sticky licky man :^)

>le sticky licky man

I shouldn't have laughed at this.

So this alpha's crew comes into the club and sacrifices your girlfriend to summon him.

What do you do?

Doom vs. WH40k when?

Would Doomslayer be the equivalent of a Primearch or Grey Knight?

GK as he wears a helmet