There's a typhoon outside, and you and your favorite video game girl are stuck indoors

There's a typhoon outside, and you and your favorite video game girl are stuck indoors.
How would you two pass the time?

I will tell you if you first tell me how does this have anything to do with video games

>Samus
I play with her pubic feathers.

She ignores me and worries about Lady Yuyuko while I sit near her and occasionally try to spark a conversation that gets shut down in a few sentences with her uninterested tone.

We're having a nice discussion about female video game characters and their personality quirks, and how those would play into a fictitious situation.

I mean unless you're one of those dorks that don't believe that discussing story elements of a video game are relevant to video game discussion, which would be silly.

Does the netherworld even have storms?
She doesn't sound very interested in you, user.

Staring contest

she doesn't look much interested in playing eletronic games, even having an edge in competitions

maybe it's because she sucks

She'll gap away and I'll go back to browsing the internet.

Someone post other vidya girls before this becomes a 2hushit thread

I'm sure Miku user and Raya user will show up at some point, at least. And Casper user shows up fairly often too.
Why not post a video game girl of your own?

try to figure out what the fuck her cat is made of
my guess is dark matter

We have a few board games lying around.

I'm gay for raya user, but shh don't tell him!

Please don't make fun of Raya user, he loves his waifu very much.

She'll think I'm a piece of shit like all other people do and also she'll realize these threads need to stop.

>cyclone outside right now

Same shit I'm doing now, listen to her sing and browse this shitty board

She'll call me a faggot and ignore me while texting her boyfriend throughout the entire typhoon.

I would never make fun of my raya user!

By wondering how the fuck a typhoon hit Kentucky and why Clementine is in my house.

Youmu is legit my favorite vidya girl, and I already posted.

God finally decided to annihilate the creationist museum with rain and zombies

Maybe she would like you a bit more if you didn't take everything so seriously, like threads made by anonymous posters for the express purpose of discussing video game girls?

Oh, is she like a Vocaloid or something? I'm not actually very familiar with Vocaloid in general.

Who?

What sort of board games? Just Hasbro type stuff, of the more expensive board games?
I remember playing sci-fi themed board game a long while back, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called.

Clearly she's there because she cares about you, user!

>Maybe she would like you a bit more if you didn't take everything so seriously
That may be true but these threads are cancer and not video games

Yeah. We totally need space on Cred Forums for another "subtle" Cred Forums thread.

>not video games
They are video games as much as "post your favorite videogame character" threads are video games

It's the same concept

Get cozy with some thick blankets and hot beverages and maybe cuddle if she'd want that and just talk about things. I bet she'd have lots of interesting stories to tell and I would want to hear them all!
I'd kinda gotten the hint already user.

Please don't remind me. It feels like all my state is known for is incest and that fucking museum

I would ask her if she would teach me a magic.

Compared to most threads on Cred Forums, these threads are generally pretty good. There are other threads that are actually bad to be upset about.

>What sort of board games?
Just the basic stuff. I haven't played any in so long, I'd have to relearn everything.

Sleep.

Don't worry son, I'm from Georgia. Not much better in the public's eye.

Oh no I've been found out!

That sounds comfy. If I were to ever meet Marisa, I would really love to hear her stories. I already know the major ones, but hearing them from her perspective would be nice. I wouldn't prod too deeply, though, because I have a feeling that her life before running off to learn magic wasn't very happy, to say the least.

I would love to learn magic from Marisa. Shit's fucking hype.

Ah. Well, the good thing about basic stuff is that the rules are usually pretty simple, so not much relearning is required.

Play vidya, and maybe see if I can't get a wish granted by her.

>What sort of board games?
Not him, but I have Munchkin Deluxe Edition.

Stealthily help her get more in touch with her emotions, doing so by playing Monopoly and the emotion will be anger.

All I got is video games, cuddles, and what might come after cuddles.

Let's rock.

Does Shantae even grant wishes?

I did get Munchkin from a family member one Christmas.
I never got around to playing it though, sadly.

Hello Ninja Yuuka.
I suggest Sorry as well if you want to infuriate her.

I suppose I'll find out.

You didn't reply to me

I can't really reply to everyone every thread, you know?
Are you the guy who's going to take a nap with Madotsuki? I don't really have much to say about her, I still need to play through Yume Nikki?

>I still need to play through Yume Nikki
You should get to it, it's awesome

Nevermind, I'm just paranoid.But if I'm not then you better get ready for hell

ok? I'm not sure what you're on about, user.

I will one day.

Read, I guess.

Then have her spoil every single mystery book I have before she even reads the halfway point.

I'll sit inside her house with her I guess. We don't have much in common...

If your waifu was a servant in the Holy Grail War, what class (or classes) would she be?

Marisa would obviously be a caster.

I'm not familiar with that series. Miku would easily be a Minstrel if it exists.

Caster is the class with the best waifus, after all

Tamamo is not my waifu but I'm posting her anyway
Miku could be a caster as well

I wish a minstrel class existed

Berserker.

Maybe Caster or Assassin. Caster because I can see her have some form of Territory Construction and Presence Detection and Assassin because she could never take someone head on without cheating.

She'd probably be Caster and use her voice as a magical weapon or something.

Listen to her sing; and failing that, try to impress her with my Perfects on Mirai.

Go for a walk with Seija outside during the typhoon.

Archer, because she's an excellent marksman and was trained by Master. Then again, anyone who uses guns apparently can't be a hero because guns aren't heroic enough weapons.

>Who is Billy the Kid
>Who is Anne Bonny
>Who is Assassin Emiya

I could've swore they said something like that in an interview, but I guess their opinion since then changed it.

Simo Hayha as a Servant when?

You seem to make these threads around the same time every time, I don't know why it always takes me so long to notice them.

Depends, do we have time to plan? If so, perhaps we could get some food and cook a nice meal together. Like a nice date of sorts. Or alternatively, if there's no power, we could light some candles and roast marshmallows over candle flame (I figure that'll work, yeah?) and then snuggle together and listen to hell breaking loose outside, or tell scary stories.

Disclaimer: I live nowhere near an ocean so I haven't a clue what typhoons are like. I proceeded with the assumption that they're kinda like severe thunderstorms but with more wind or something.