Would this game still get the amount of praise that it does if it wasn't a PS4 exclusive?

Would this game still get the amount of praise that it does if it wasn't a PS4 exclusive?

It'd probably have even more, honestly. If it was on PC you'd probably just hear less people bitching so I'd say that's a plus

Don't see why not. A game should be judged on its own merit, not which system it's on.

Sony fans are known to grossly exaggerate the quality of their exclusives though

This. It's underrated if Anything.

this
if it was multiplat, Cred Forums would love it

People didn't bitch about Forza Horizon until it came to PC

would and should are worlds apart

That's just with the anime shit ones, a lot of the exclusives are pretty nice

It would get more praise if it was on PC, because PC people would've actually played it instead of their entire 2015 being delegated to only one game, The Witchman Copy Pasta of Ye Olde Tolkien Dialogue Fetch Quests: 3.

Bloodborne is one of the most well made games I've ever experienced. It's multiplayer is it's only shortfall, in that, it's pretty much got the same issues as Dark Souls 1 instead of the improvements that came with 2.

However, that's a moot point now that Dark Souls 3 has those same issues as well.

Was it a shitty port? If so then there's your reason, if not then that's just Sony fanboys crying over losing an exclusive.

I think the exclusivity has brought some fragrant shitposting that i would not have been without.

I love seeing the "master race" zealots get buttfrustrated to the point they need to make a petition that got locked after almost 50.000 signatures where signed.

No one shits on consoles more than PC-only gamers and its understandable to some extend because PC is technically able to be the supperior platform if the industry was perfect. But sadly it isn't.

Not a shitty port, you just need a good PC to max it out and of course the mustard race are just a bunch of poorfags with a god complex

Such as

>Sony fanboys crying over losing an exclusive.
>Forza
???

>implying PC gamers doesn't do the same

>arguing about exclusives
>having loyalty to any brand
Just own all the hardware and stop worrying about it.

As a person who has a toaster and a console, I can see some of the benefits of pc but personally I prefer playing on console just for the exclusives. If everything was on everything I'd probably buy a better PC and call it a day but that isn't the case sadly

>devs should make more futureproof games
>muh first Crysis
>fucking devs cannot optimize game more, my 8 year old PC cannot max the game at 4k

everytime

In any other case I'd say no but it's soulshit and we all know how much Cred Forums loves this meme hard series.

Exactly. Game recommends an i7 for Ultra and retards with locked i5s be like "why is it stuttering? Bas port! DRM!"

I don't own a ps4 as of right now, but games I'm looking forward to as of right now would be Bloodborne, (ik I said no anime shit but) Persona 5, Final fantasy VII remake (is that exclusive?), and gravity Rush looks pretty cool. I'm hoping some more interesting games come out soon but as of right now Bloodborne and P5 are enough to make me want to buy a PS4 over xbone

>no anime shit
>everything listed is anime shit

Is this bait?

Sony got a timed exclusivity deal on the FF7 remake, though the length is unknown.

Because anime shit actually is the only thing the PS4 is good for, despite what insecure anons will tell you.

And what are you looking forward to on xbone?

Bloodborne is overrated by Sonyggers and underrated by PCucks. That's just the nature of human bias. People will always defend their exclusive stuff and attack other people's exclusive stuff.

If I get it sooner then that's enough for me, I just beat the original so I'm looking forward to seeing how gameplay and scenes are altered
>Victorian alien invasion is anime because it was made by Japs

Okay, everything but Bloodborne on that list, then.

That's a familiar sentence

Nothing really I mean there's what, gears and halo? Shooters aren't really my thing but sunset overdrive looks nice, other than that I can't think of exclusives for them but if you can name a few I'd look into them

Not that other user but I finally got around to playing Ratchet and Clank recently and--got dayum, user. It's a whole sweet chunk of good game. No filler, no bullshit, straight into the action and the fun levels. Those god damn graphics, too. Wew.

>sunset overdrive
Just bought XO and SO is really awesome. Story is not serious, but the gameplay is really fun. Go for it.

So then why even say "that's what makes me want to get a PS4 over an xbox"? Obviously the Xbox isn't in the equation. The only question should be "should I get a PS4 or not"?

>Two Insomniac games praised back to back.

They seem to be back on track. My fingers are crossed for their upcoming Spidey.

Gravity Rush is Japanese right? I don't see many Japanese inspired themes in that and FF VII though FF does have some little things in it.

Other than that I can't name any good western games because pffft
>Good western games

Probably not.

Well SO made me consider it, it looks really fun

I'm PC+3DS but I got to play Bloodborne for several hours and in my eyes it's easily better than anything from the Souls series. Were it on PC, I'd be a grateful shitbird.

>it's easily better than anything from the Souls series.

Not much of a statement when every game in the Dark Souls series past DaS1 has been shit.

It would get even more praise but it would probably get memed to death by thr PCucks.

Not him but personally I think SotFS was pretty fun, and I kinda like it more than DaS.
My list goes like this

DeS>BB>SotFS>DaS>DS3>Vanilla DS2

Nope. I own every single system, including even Xbone and Vita. I'm not some thirsty nigger for games.

PS4 is a top top S teir fucking game.

However it's just one game. I'd put my collective WiiU library over my PS4 one any day of the week.

If it were on pc it would get more praise. I could finally mod out a lot of the retarded shit the devs wont and make my Burial bae swing a lot faster