Next Order got a 33/40 on Famitsu and Japan hates it

>Next Order got a 33/40 on Famitsu and Japan hates it
>Tri is fucking garbage

Is it time to put Digimon to rest?

Digimon has always sucked

Digimon World 1 was good

Tri was okay the first two movies and the third was great, hope they keep it up.

Appmon game is great too and hopefully the anime for that is halfway decent.

I'm honestly surprised the thing is still going

The designs for the appli things are atrocious. What the fuck were they thinking?

>Trusting Famitsu
Nah.

they look like yu-gi-oh monsters had sex with digimon and their children had sex with yu-gi-oh monsters again

Famitsu gives even mediocre games at least a 35, which is why I'm worried.

The chibi Base level ones are fine, the Super level ones are shit, Ultra and God are more typical Digimon style stuff.

is Tri part 3 out yet?

>Positive Digimon thread triggers this cunt SO HARD (OP) that he makes a pure shitposting thread about Digimon

>33/40
>Bad score
>Famitsu
>Mattering at all

They've given great games shit scores and shit games great scores, Famitsu doesn't really mean anything either way. I have heard anywhere from mixed to poor things about Next Order though from importers.

comes to crunchyroll in october

It's already on crunchyroll

Yes, came out like a week ago.

Yes

I feel like I'm having dejavu. I've had this discussion like 10 times at this point.

Famitsu always gives even average JRPGs like a 37 or 38. A 33 is pretty low, and as we've seen time and time again a 33 on Famitsu is like a 6/10 everywhere else.

what kind of design is that? that is literally a cartoon cat

it's digimon

just take a creature and add guns, feathers, and jeans to it

These make me like Sun and Moon's designs so much more

What the fuck bandai

Didn't Next Order bomb in Japan?

Cyber Sleuth was utter garbage. I still had fun and spend 65 hours with it yet I know and admit that fact.
Next Order will have a better world and story and I do look forward to it a lot. As Tri is okay too, third movie really way awesome. I don't look forward to Soras movie but after that all meh characters will be trough.

Just give me Digimon World 3DS

the series is dead to me in every other regard

In the past, every DS Digimon Story title received a 30/40, and Cyber Sleuth only received a 34/40. Re:Digitize received a 31/40, 32/40 for Decode. The original Digimon World got a stunning 23/40, though those were definitely different times for them.

Other games I want to bring up is the entire Mega Man Star Force series got a 32/40 even though the third was a major improvement to the first two. The Battle Network series received a 30, 35, 34, 34, 36, and 33/40 for each main numbered title, which anyone who has played the series can probably testify is a really shitty spread.

This. That's what I meant by

Youkai watch, basically everything is chlibi

Do not reserve image search OP's image.

I'm warning you

>tfw can play Next Order RIGHT NOW in english on my vita for free and /vitagen/ will never be able
aint gonna play it or even download it cause its shit but im laughin

huh? is vitagen anti piracy or something?

Reminder that Skyrim got a 40/40 from Famitsu. Your game is literally shittier than Skyrim, in its own country of origin.

lol you should see their posts
you mention piracy and they shitpost for hours
their latest one was
>piratefags will never get God Eater
and im plaing GE2 right now

I just tried to verify that and looked at some random weeks.
Last year
November 08. Best: 35 Worst 23
November 18. Best: 34 Worst: 28
This year
September 21. Best: 34 Worst: 26
September 16. Best:34 Worst: 26
September 08. Best 39 (Persona 5 obviously) Worst: 27
September 02. Best: 34 Worst: 28
August 18. Best: 34 Worst: 23
August 05. Best:35 (Tales of Berseria) Worst: 23
July 28. Best:35 (Etrian Odyssey) Worst: 27
June 30. Best:33 Worst: 29
June 23. Best 34 Worst 24
I did use jpgames.de as Source since I am german. Just search Famitsu and the date if you want to verify. Obviously you can use numerous other pages but the dates will be slightly different.

My research strongly indicates that
>A 33 is pretty low
is simply wrong.

>tri apologists

then again you are the audience of nostalgia pandering, let's rehash the famous parts of Adventure movie

>try Heroes on mobile
>match 3 colors
>game then plays itself
>most of the time you win
>very rarely, sometimes you don't
>and literally the only way you lose is by a boss one-shotting you before you get a lucky matching streak and one-shot the boss first
>even casuals think the game is fucking stupid

Digimon is dead to mobilefags, and if that's true then the franchise is in the shitter, because mobileshit has been shown to save every single franchise it touches.

GATOMON A CUTE! CUTE!!

>not 3

As someone who REALLY love Digimon, Digimon has always kind of sucked, and Tri is far from fucking garbage, though I admit it isn't the best the series has to offer.

Tri's pretty enjoyable. Not the best, but it has its moments. I just wish they would stop pushing Meiko.

I was willing to give Meiko a chance but we're 3/4 of the way in and she's done fucking nothing interesting or useful so far.
Her digimon has a cool design/voice though.

Actually we're halfway in.

At least she got left behind in the 3rd movie.

I thought it was four movies?

Six.

She will appear out of nothing and save the day. We all know that even if no one wants it to happen.

Oh well, fuck me, I don't know why I thought it was 4 then

Did Tri got cancelled? How lang has it been since the last release?

I know ;_;

Like five days.

Cyber Sleuth was a miracle for Digimon games, and even then it was very, very poor in the plot derpartment.
Why the fuck would you make a Digimon game and not be able to explore the digital world?

>tri

Why didn't they just do a TV series? Movie series are boring as fuck.

The movies are literally tv episodes taped together, which is very obvious with how they're split up for crunchy.

They were going to but realized there was more money to be made in movies.

None of the digimon world games are good. I'm sure you'll do some mental gymnastics to try and convince yourself otherwise but every digimon world game is complete trash. 3 being the worst offender.