NX

When the hell is Nintendo planning to reveal the thing, it's almost October. Their investor meeting is in a few weeks, are they going in empty-handed?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4369537/female-link-zelda/
twitter.com/NintendoNYC/status/780875784399441920
twitter.com/NintendoNYC/status/780842851626213376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5 hours.

literally right now

thanks user for reminding Reggie

nice, thanks for the hot tip

Which belt holds up his pants and which belt is for looks?

It's nearing the end of the month and the start of next month, something might happen but who knows what they're thinking.

!!LOL!!

How do they keep managing to improve link over and over after 30 years?

The one above that is for the Sheikah Slate. The one below is for his pants.

Explain yourself. I'm not understanding what you mean.

>improving
>implying

Until they stop making him some blonde queerbait fuck boy they haven't improved shit

>Until they stop making him some blonde queerbait fuck boy they haven't improved shit
that would be the one way they could stop improving him barafag

what would the alternative be?

This is the pinnacle of his design and hasn't been topped since.

Start by giving him brown hair as he should have

time.com/4369537/female-link-zelda/

I mean each iteration feels even more polished and nice.

Link is the original queerbait. Just get over it.

Bara already has ganon, darunia, and king of red lions.

>implying

t. Emily Rogers

It's one belt. It's just not on as tight as it could be.

>queerbait
a lot more women like him than gays

Too cluttered of a design, the colors are too muted, and the eyebrows are totally out of control.

fuck off emily

This. Holy shit. A million billion times this.

dobson pls

>pink is ok
>blonde isn't

What a faggot

>Cred Forums now has a "everyday until you like it" meme with the NX

desu everyone was so positive it would be revealed in September, I was positive it would be revealed in August, and now people are saying October.

I'm going to save myself the pain for a few months and just say it's going to be revealed in January (which might be likely at this rate)

5 H O U R S
H
O
U
R
S

>all of my middle school gaming fantasies are coming true

What's so weird about the brown hair LttP thing is that they say he's got pink hair in game to match the pink fur of the bunny sprite.

But there are so many more brown rabbits than there are pink rabbits. Do pink rabbits even exist? Are owls even birds?

you must hate every single design in FE if you think that's cluttered

Fuck you at least he does it for the art and sticks to his guns unlike contrarian hivemind Cred Forumseddumblr.

I'm slow

I dislike a lot of the new ones, yea.

I hate Fire Emblem in general. You could've had this deep, dark ballad of the soul. A tale of political intrigue and war that introduced a black and black morality, showing the dangers and the pits of human nature. It could have shown us our flaws and made us consider the hellish nightmare that is war.

Instead, we get cheap preachy love and friendship, and are left with a shallow husk of naught.

In LTTP his hair is actually blond. The pink hair of the sprite is probably just spite limitations or so you can see his hair better or something.

But if we're talking about the color of his hair in the spites, it's not like the hair on the sprite in the first game was really brown either. More like a reddish brown color if we want to get nitpicky.

OH SHIT

Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn do this enough to be honest. Before you disagree I implore you to read/play both games. Supports and all.

The pattern was different two years ago. The sword is a recent addition.

I have a feeling that the development history of this game is really interesting.

When Skyward Sword came out, Miyamoto said that the development time felt a little long and he wanted to see the next console Zelda come out within 3 years, which would have been 2014. I can't imagine they spent all that extra time just changing shirt textures and porting it to whatever the hell NX is.

What the hell happens in 5 hours
Is this a new meme

Is tomorrow the day? Do you have... the feeling?

I don't have a link, but I'm pretty sure Aonuma said that all of the delays were pretty much his fault at failing to properly lead the team.

It's Friday or never.

Do you guys think the game has any big juicy bombas to drop on the player? Maybe secret environments or game features?

I honestly hope they tell reviewers to suck it and refuse early copies. I really want to stay unspoiled

I'm seriously considering a total blackout from all outer contact for a minimum of a week leading up to release.

i really want some oh shit jaw drop moments. i hope this game pans out. Gaming needs a shakeup.

I have a jp Wii U and Nintendo has a tendency to release Zelda games in the West first. I need the fuckers to announce the release date now so I can plan accordingly.

>On 10/1 due to a private event, the second floor of #NintendoNYC will be closed until 1PM.
twitter.com/NintendoNYC/status/780875784399441920

habbennnnnnnnn

Will they make a nendo of BotW Zelda?

Dobson pls go

if BotW Link sells, why wouldn't they?

28k yen MSRP

Looking foward to this being the best Legend of Zelda since Wind Waker.

He should have beard.

I never realised the techno arrow was just a regular arrow with a fucking laser knife tied on.
I hope we get laser knives normally.

Since Zelda 1*

That picture is literally from the announcement of a nendo Link

I wonder hos much customization the game will have.

If you can practically tailor your own classes, then this game might be a day 1 for me.

The master sword has been transformed into a magical shirt

I think you're gonna be randomly tailoring your own classes since it depends on enemy drops. Still sounds fun.

How much do you think time travel is gonna matter? Seems like there's plenty of opportunity to continue that sci Fi stuff, and I'd love to see those time pockets from SS again

>The master sword has been transformed into a magical shirt

literally wearing Fi-tan?

It's like a full body hug

I'll stick my arms and my head inside Fi's holes

To clarify. Do you think they will make a nendo of the character Zelda, from Zelda BotW?

I wonder when we'll see her. I imagine a concise story centric trailer around march or something closer to release.

>they explain the presence of Wolf Link through a time/space rift, similar to the Timeshift stones

Hopefully never Op, Hopefully they pull out of the console market all together :3

>the Smash amiibo and the 8-bit Link amiibo summon the respective versions of Link to assist you in the game

>1:6th scale garbage
>soft goods trash clothes
>tunic's wrong color
>no hat

Trash. I preordered the DX Link and his $40 accessory Zelda.

>>no hat

what

I hope they don't

Or if they do, I won't watch it. More surprise is good

none, because they are over his shirt, they literally can't hold up his pants ......

twitter.com/NintendoNYC/status/780842851626213376

NX literally never

>

>NX far enough for the Wii-u to be an option
>But not enough info to know for sure if one should skip the Wii-U and wait for the NX instead
I hate this situation I'm in

My post said it's closed for a private event until 1pm. Yours starts at 1pm, so it could be a different event.