They haven't made a decent Spiderman game since. What the fuck?

They haven't made a decent Spiderman game since. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/21430-marvel-comics-custom-solutions-advertisers-superhero-samarium-origin-story
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ASM2 was great

Next year is the year where Spider-Man becomes great again

Nigga where you been

Marvel hasn't made anything decent in a long time.

Insomianc had some cool swinging segments in Ratchet and Clank. I have faith they can do Spiderman Justice.

You didn't like Shattered Dimensions, faggot?

How was I supposed to make wolverine believe me with those fucking questions

Literally made just to look up on the internet

Had fun with the game other than that

It's not by Beenox is it? Fuck them.

Shattered dimensions is pretty good, reminds me of the old PS1 spidey games

>talking shit about Shattered Dimensions

OP is a faggot. As always.

Insomnic

its not thank god

It's by Insomniac games

It was a nice little thing they added to appease to comicfags

>i got the answers right first try without googling it

Maybe you fucks should read more comics.

Shattered Dimensions was good, Spider-Man games that aren't open world in a bland New York are the best ones, the only really good one with an open world is the Ultimate Spider-Man

>Spider-Man 2
>Ultimate Spider-Man
>Shattered Dimensions

either op is shitposting or hes a fag with the shittest taste

it was a beat'em,up

No. I was hyped for it too.

Shattered dimensions sucked. A Spiderman game is only good when it's free roam.

>spiderman 2 and ultimate spiderman came out after WOS

Why haven't they made a Spider-Man game where you can fuck your choice of waifu at Aunt May's house?

whoops. i cant read i guess

What is with these niggers trying to pretend shattered dimensions was good? It's not 1999 anymore. There's no excuse for a Spiderman game to not to be free roam. That shit was ok with limitations of the time but not anymore.

When are we getting a Samarium game?
inverse.com/article/21430-marvel-comics-custom-solutions-advertisers-superhero-samarium-origin-story

I just wish Ultimate Spiderman was playable on Dolphin. Stupid thing crashes every time I get to the first Venom section.

the worst part is that I wouldn't even have to emulate it if I was never robbed, or if the used copy I bought afterwards wasn't scratched to fuck

Web of Shadows let's you pick between MJ and worst girl.

Tough break there. Niggers have no shame. They don't care what they steal.

There are way worse female characters in Marvel than Black Cat right now.
>Squirrel Girl
>Gwenpool
>Carol Danvers
>America Chavez

Black Cat is pure sex. Fuck off.

But user, in Web of Shadows MJ was worst girl.

She even wanted Spider-Man to let Black Cat die, and if you saved Black Cat, MJ got mad at him.

I know. They even had a bag stuffed full of my underwear and socks which they dropped when they jumped over my fence

I wish they got caught.

Thanks, user. I wish they had too. The most annoying part was that they stole some of my favorite articles of clothing which are no longer in production. Signature pieces of my wardrobe gone forever.

Anyway, I don't wanna derail the thread too much. What are the odds that the new Spidey will have movement as good as the best older games?

>implying you wouldn't get mad at your gf if she saved the life of the guy that was actively trying to fuck her

Odd unlikely. They haven't been able to figure it out for the past 8 years. I don't see why they'd have it down this time.

She'd be a pretty shit tier superhero if she didn't, though.

There wouldn't be any sense in getting mad about it unless you're worried the dude is a potential rapist and you really don't want him around her anymore.