No one wants to play your favourite game with you despite over a dozen free copies given away and endless shilling on...

>no one wants to play your favourite game with you despite over a dozen free copies given away and endless shilling on Cred Forums
>even your boyfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Cred
soundcloud.com/foxamoore/somewhere-only-we-know
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What game, I'll play

Image looks stupid as fuck
Where's it from?

What gaem?

>BOYFRIEND
fag

Comic about a girl "coming out" to her parents that she dosen't want to be a furry. Mother is understanding and the father runs up to them in a fursuit saying that.

>it's a furfag tries to spread his unfunny memes and faggotry episode
>it's a furfag pretends he has a boyfriend episode

Make the world a favor and kill yourself faggot

Didn't you just make this exact post in the risk of rain thread

Ring Runner.

I ready that as "make the world a flavour".

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a furry.

Looks really shitty

>innocent Cred Forums users
who is busting out the propaganda here?

Are you Courtney dryere?

He is right tho...

>listening to the radio in the car today
>mfw they reported on a furry murder spree by a 17 year old girl
>middle-age reporter trying to explain what furries are

That's because all the videos of it are by people who are shit at the game.
It's like a fireworks show if you know what you're doing.

No why would you think she's me

I can't wait until you grow out of this shit and the regret sets in

Normies destroyed my ability to feel shame

This is actually pretty funny.

Parents like those would actually be pretty fun to have, despite any weird interests they have

Guess what even non normalfags hate furries

It would probably lose it's novelty after a few weeks

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chicagotribune.com%2Fnews%2Fnationworld%2Fct-california-triple-homicide-missing-teenager-20160927-story.html

Zootopia was probably a better movie when he was the protagonist

>Members of the community said that the Yosts had recently forbid their daughter, whose fox character went by the name from seeing Felix, who went by the name Entey and created an alien-like avatar.
I would have paid money to see the face of the writer of this article when he had to put that down

I have the opposite.
My parents are well-educated on non-normie things which allows them to be judgemental, yet conform to normie standards.

I wasn't even furry back then, it's because you faggots are 100% unreliable

this is pretty good. got any more?

This post makes no sense

>I read normalfags

It's not nice to mean for no reason

>no reason
>spamming boards
>getting butthurt over any criticsm of their autism
>always have to bring up thei fetish no matter what the discussion
>generally just cringey cancerous degenerates

Fuck off Cred Forums you pathetic baby

How come this is about furries now?

>I did anything wrong

>you just have shit taste all around

I gave some of my IRL friends copies of Valkyria Chronicles and they have yet to play it, instead just going back and forth between Hearthstone and League of Legends

What regret

>I masturbated to animal people and posted on an anonymous image board once

?

Not that user but I doubt it'll happen

I see this on Cred Forums all the time and it's usually loli or offtopic anime. Also who actively goes into threads that make them angry. Just report and move on. And before you say anything no, I am not some furry.

I'll take one of each please, both genders

>That Samus

Every time

>Jennifer was a doting stay-at-home mom with a creative flair who designed jewelry and stuffed animals.
>stuffed animals
bet they had bad dragon dildoes attached to them or bad dragon penetrables in pockets

>sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer
wut

You mean something that is common within all of Cred Forums no matter what subject? Your anger makes no sense. All I see is hate and bias. I don't care for beastmen either but your hate seems irrational when all that pent up feelings and energy could be used for something positive.

Are you new here?

It's not irrational, he was probably bullied by furries in high school

If you mean the shock collar idea naw. It would make everyone hate the city and the Prey that forced it on them.

Been here since 2007. How 'bout you, buddy?

Long enough to know my special snowflake view of love and peace means fuck all round here

soundcloud.com/foxamoore/somewhere-only-we-know
>chill music
>Cred Forums providing entertainment with their endless butthurt
>WebGL programming
This is a good night.

please tell me more about the things that you are doing and about the things that you like we are all so interested

I like blogging on Cred Forums.

Are you a fucking full of yourself?

I mean literally any draft between inception and cancellation. The final script was so formulaic that it could've been made with a mad libs.

It's very,very, VERY easy to fall into one of the internet furry traps that will turn you into an asshole.
Mostly FA.
As soon you talk to someone of FA, your life is ruined forever.

I'm safe, I only post about that stuff on Cred Forums

Cred Forums is not exactly a place to talk about it either as well, its a video game board.
You're probably better off on IRC, looking for hardened outcasts.
People that wear a ban from several furry sites like a badge.

Anyone have the cartoon pic of the furry dad proposing to his furry, diapered son?

I got fed up with normies, I'm slightly annoyed at some aspects of my furfag friends wearing furshit in public, the worst 'tists I have nowhere to go, so I just shitpost on Cred Forums, I don't really miss anything, I just want motivation to work like mad till I drop dead, people suck no matter where you are

i don't like vaping and 3D goatmom is gross but that is admittedly a decent shot of meh moment.