FFXV

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FFXVJP/status/781046950464458752?s=09
twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/779563366931009536
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She is evil.
>inb4 she has a backstory justifying ehr 'to the highest bidder' tendencies due to extreme poverty never wanting to be fearful of not having enough money for basic needs like food, and water

She's blonde.

Her helmet looks kinda dumb.

>She does not join your party.

Should be the only reason.

She's silver haired.

Have you seen that anatomy ?

Ferrari can't draw for shit.

her nose

Evil chicks do not make good wife material
To say nothing about the fact she's a mercenary, mercenary chicks are supposed only by pirates in terms of 'occupations that produce poor waifus to actually be in relations'
fuck buddies sure, but lawfully wedded wife? Get real.

fuck you she's perfect

>doesn't join your party
>will probably die in a shitty way

They do when they have a character arc that has them wanting to redeem themselves and change into a better person.

Unfortunately that never happens because that would take more effort than "she's a nice sweet girl, and she's a pure princess/your childhood friend who is in love with you!"

>Evil chicks do not make good wife material

How beta are you?

I am sorry if I value tradition values in women such as deference, maternal, not having a kill count in the triple digits.

I fixed it so you don't have to see her un-immersive manlet legs.

It doesn't look that bad. I think it's more then angle than anything. Still better looking than Luna.

So in other words you like generic boring chicks with no personality? Gotcha.

3 belts

>So in other words you like generic boring chicks with no personality
Well that is the default, perferable state of women traditionally valued over countless centuries, yes.

Not blonde and her hairstyle is weird too.

What's the problem? Other than you being blind?

>look up her bio on FF wiki
>ashkenazi jewish
D R O P P E D

Her hair is blonde/silver and it's just a ponytail with a bow ribbon. What's weird?

You can stop samefagging and trying to force this meme already. No one agrees with you.

haha yikes

>what are camera angles warping perspective

>he uses the same reaction images again too
Jesus christ.

what are you on about?

Why is her hips and below so disproportional to the top half, its incredibly jarring.

Fuck off already.

Armor leaves her vulnerable to piercing attacks. Stupid helmet.

>besmirched the good name of your waifu
>react in the most cringey way imaginable

Because seeThe pic in OP is a photo of the artwork at an angle that warps the perspective.

I wonder how many of you are genuinely upset over her wearing pants now.

I see, I was wondering why it looked so off.

>samefags about nose meme again
>gets called out
>pretends to not know anything in the most cringey way possible

k lol

you mean leggings

Sure whatever helps you sleep at night

>them nonexistent hips

>XV-kun is here shitposting now
Welp

Yes those are clearly leggings.

is this what you fags who got upset over no "thigh windows" are now telling yourselves?

>Whiny-kun is here calling everyone XV-Kun again.

That's called an angle.

Leggings aren't pantyhose you dense fuck.

The armour is over designed as fuck is horrid looking

Are you legitimately blind or are you just pretending to be retarded?

I'm referring to the faggot who thinks what she's wearing is this They're not "leggings" they are pantyhose.

I'll have to admit, I didn't mean to reply to you, but to him instead.

stay retarded.

again you stupid fuck, those aren't pantyhose like this picture tried to claim

yes they look like actual leggings, but not pantyhose.

You can get opaque leggings too you fucking retard.

It's still not the same as these you stubborn asshole

Again you retarded shit, leggings are just thicker pantyhose, the fuck does it matter if that drawn pic is pantyhose when they function and look exactly the same as leggings and when I fucking said shes wearing leggings anyway?

>he's still at it

See Fuck you are retarded.

She's not Claire.

>he's still in denial

thank you user, i had fun with this making you get all upset.

>i was just pretending to be retarded!?!

sure, if it makes you feel better!

So this is the power of..... Anonymous Image Board Cred Forums........Cred Forums - Video Games......

How's this bad? If she's an amazing villain then she would be awesome in her own way. Unless you're the kind of idiot that can't appreciate a girl without thinking how good she is as wife material or whatever.

No dick.

being evil just makes the good guys dicking her all the better.

That can be a plus.
>If she's a bitch bullying her is even more fun and dominating her is more arousing too.
>If she's tragic healing could lead to something pretty heartwarming.

Female.Ugh.

My nigga.

There's an ATR on the 30th will be done from the XV SE cafe and will have a "special guest".

twitter.com/FFXVJP/status/781046950464458752?s=09

>having a kill count in the triple digits

i hope we get actual new footage and not just the same thing we've been seeing at egx and tgs.

i'd love to see new monster fights and such and perhaps new trailer

I think we wont see much new because I think the stuff they had planned to show with the original date is what we've seen up to this point, which is why they've been demoing the first hour of the game at events the past 2 months. I think since the delay they've had to come up with new material to show in October and November so anything we'll see from here on out is spoilery. Other than PS4pro stuff I'm not sure what else new they could show here.

>Find a flaw

Forever second after real goddess

Yeah true, I totally understand why it's been the same stuff for a while. I definitely don't want any spoilers, I guess just getting antsy (with good reason) and just want the game now.

Maybe we'll get the footage of the shiva summon like here : twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/779563366931009536

This is DLC weapon, r-right? I fucking want to do airstep with daggers without paying additional money...

I missed an opportunity to get Heavensward at a low price and I'm too much of a jew to get it at new price.

i think it's the weapon that comes with pre-orders from SE online store, while amazon got Gaebolg.

I'm not sure if they'll make it possible to acquire if you didn't preorder from a specific store though.

that's Zidane's mage mashers which are a preorder bonus. daggers are already in the game, one of the phantom weapons is dual swords too.

it's not a guy

>third
ftfy

Why did they cover up her thighs? Didn't Lightning have the same thing?

A literal stick.

The special guest is probably gonna be Sakaguchi again.

Would be cool if it was Nomura but he probably doesn't want to be associated with the game anymore.

Nomura's probably busy being worked to death.

>jewish

Pretty sure that's just business as usual for a japanese man.

Because it was fine back in 2006, but in 2016 SJW fucks will eat you alive for that.

>Find a flaw

No flaws.

Fernando Spaghetti's character """""""""""design"""""""""

- Not waifuable.
- In a shitty game.

But other than that, perfect.