ign.com/articles/2016/09/27/sonic-boom-fire-and-ice-review

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/pb1ovpJ,
youtube.com/channel/UCX4JC6NnvfGC9i3kwSFPFIg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never, you shill

>review site

**Announcement**

As a number of online people may be aware, I have been grooving with the subliminal frequencies and binaural beats towards my transition from male to female body. The source being the Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis Wizards Binaural Beats channel on YouTube. Last March, I've started simple with growing my breasts out with their Breast Growth Hormone track; it worked to my amazement at a full inch outward per week in about two months. I've also listened to change my nipples to teats, as well as begin producing breast milk. Also, related, from a separate track on another channel, I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too. But since last May, I decided to take it a step further and begin my transition from male to female with the penis to vagina tracks, including the individual organ changing tracks, and for a while the Intersex track. And two Fridays ago, July 15, while I slept that night, my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning. And over the few days that followed, the labia opened to its full length, and I've been dealing with the blood that came out. I have been keeping it clean, daily monitoring it, and treating it with rubbing alcohol. I have started the wheels in motion for the full HRT and SRS by Seeing My Doctor last Friday, because I felt like I didn't want to wait much longer to fully become the woman that I should have been born as.

With that, I have uploaded a photo of my labia onto imgur, m.imgur.com/gallery/pb1ovpJ, for all 18+ year old individuals to see. BUT, I do not want to be overrun with tabloid and paparazzi attention over this, or have a total big deal made.

As for my own statement to quote, I will state the following: Have belief and faith in what your body can do, and with such binaural beats and frequencies, as well as persistence and patience, what you'd like can happen for you.

>expected it to be average shovelware
>is actually a slightly above average game
Unexpected but not unwanted.

Does it still use cryengine?
Is 7.5 really a good score according to IGN?

And if you'd like to offer your support in my transition as well, I accept financial donations via PayPal to my email address, [email protected].

Thank you, and have a good and safe day.

youtube.com/channel/UCX4JC6NnvfGC9i3kwSFPFIg

DON'T

HAIRS ARE NOT BLACK

FUCK YOU!

>the best the Sonic series can hope for these days is "adequate"

FUCK I FORGOT TO BUY NIER LAST AMAZON PURCHASE.

I've been watching cobi play it and it actually does look fun. Simplistic but fun with secrets and replay value lying about. The collectibles remind me of the medals from unleashed. Think I'll pick it up next time i get paid

another lewd for the kaine folder

Are Nierfag the most delusional faggots on this board?

cia when

No, they just are doing something you cannot any longer: liking a game.

>No, they just are doing something you cannot any longer: watching cinematics and skipping dialogs

But they are liking a shit game just because it has some edgy animu plot. They are no different from all the hipsters praising Gone Home as a good game because of it's "progressive" plot.

The 3DS version of Sonic Boom was received better than the Wii U version.

This comes as no surprise.

>liking a game is no different from praising a 30 second walking simulator
Crawl back to your momma's womb and kill yourself.

No pretty sure they read the dialogue too, and they like it.

We get that "progressive" plots which attempt to brainwash people into believing the author's gobbledegak are bad, but why Nier's plot is bad you have not explained.

>game

3DS users are used to horrible technical issues

Meanwhile i'm g ranking monster hunter 4 all the way

Sonic Boom's 3DS version may as well be a completely different game.

Check out some videos of it. It plays like a more traditional Sonic game, it's made by a completely different (and clearly more competent) developer, and far as I know there have been very few, if any, reports of bugs in the 3DS version.

There's a reason Sanzaru got a sequel and Big Red Button is so under the radar that I thought they were dead.

Turns out they're making some VR game for the Vive.
So they might as well be dead.

Its because sega fell for the ex naughty dog meme. Naughty dog is legit garbage-havent made a good game since crash team racing in the 90s. Sanzaru is much better than them and it showed with boom 3DS vs boom wii u

They seemed to have learned even more which is great and the game is appropriately getting 7s and 8s. Realistically its the best sonic since generations

For what? Since its initial teaser I immediately said that it looked surprisingly good and much better than recent Sonic games.

That said it's still a modern Sonic game and it's still based on the absolutely awful Boom. 7.5 looks appropriate.

Isn't a 7.5 on the IGN scale the equivalent to a 3/10 on any other site?

It doesnt matter what the meme outlook of reviews is. 7.5 out of 10 points is a good score