Hitman

Haven't seen any threads on this.

How you guys finding Colorado?
Best map now imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BelCiCnM9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=4KXJM_KJDc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Colorado is actually pretty damn fun. It surpassed my admittedly low expectations for it. Thought this would be the worst level but it's definitely better than Marrakesh at the very least

Colorado > Paris > Sapienza > Marrakesh > Bangkok

Haven't even done Marrakesh yet, I'm having a bit of trouble just getting into it for some reason. I played the shit out of the start levels and Paris, a little bit of Sap. Glad to hear the new map is good though. How is the performance though, any changes? Hard to hit solid 60 on decent settings.

Doing the Fortune Teller challenges because I haven't visited Marrakesh in a while and because of the antique syringe reward before moving onto the new map.

I've been playing the shit out of this level. It's the second best level after Sapienza. It's a lot easier than I was expecting though. I've never managed to kill everyone on a map before now. I even did it with just a kitchen knife while wearing the scarecrow outfit imagining it was like an 80's slasher movie. Took a while but it was good fun.

I noticed some of these contracts have special images on them now instead of just the usual target in a grey background. Is that something you can set while you're making the contract or do they only appear under specific circumstances?

Anyone hear the random npc conversation about Trump?

I also wasted all my time yesterday doing the new Marrakesh challenges instead of actually getting to Chicago.

I managed to do the one with the saber with an SA rank, which felt pretty good. Then I just went and cheated and went to specific contracts made by MrFreeze on youtube to easily cheat on the other two.

In Bangkok, there's this guy outside that is obviously meant to be a parody for Trump, he has plenty of lines.

In Colorado, there's this guy that is on a habit of saying stupid shit and getting hassled by his friend for it, one of his lines is talking about how Trump sounds like a very calm, collected and rational president. The line must have been recorded months ago but it made me laugh out loud because of the debate last Monday.

Kind of annoys me how they're doing this.
Hate it when games get political.

>just want to collect apricots with the scarecrow outfit and mess with people
>game is absolute no-fun mode as a scarecrow

Fuck

I'm sure they'll make a Hilary joke at some point, you're kinda going against the illuminati now.

A global cabal of the Elite and Rich is just perfect for this.

>disguised as the hotel security in Bangkok
>subdue the stalker while he's looking out the window in the top floor of the hotel and leave him there
>shoot at Jordan Cross with the Jaeger Lancer sniper but miss him
>both guards downstairs are alerted to the massive gunshot noise and come check it out and wake up the stalker while I hide
>all passes, the stalker goes to hide out in the bathroom like usual
>try again for Jordan Cross with the Lancer and hit
>this time only the stalker comes out of the bathroom and tells me he heard a gunshot
>take this chance to subdue him and go downstairs
>the hotel staff and the two guards are just going about their normal business like nobody heard anything
This is some pretty weird AI they've got going on.

>new Escalation Contract requires you to blow up / squish and burn / car crush a target

Despite the shitty DRM and huge filesizes, I think this is the best Hitman yet.

Really great levels and I like how 47 is a lot more mobile now. Playing however you like feels more viable than ever, my main complaint about old Hitman was that it had its different pre-baked assassination opportunities, and generally it was hard to deviate from that. I was always more of a casual fan so the game presenting opportunities is welcome, just a big objective marker is too much though; and it should have difficulty levels/bonuses for turning off features.

Colorado is a great level but the current escalation is fucking bullshit.

>kill a guy with exlosives - easy
>kill the next guy with fire or crush him with a car.. AND HE'S NOWHERE NEARBY ANY OF THEM
>Stalker constantly walking towards you
>guards everywhere so you cant drag bodies without someone spotting you or the stalker
>You are not allowed to kill or pacify the stalker
>some axe kill i think as the last one

Currently on 4/5 with shit scores but this is seriously fucking stupid.

I can imagine Japan will be even worse.

Is there any use for the LSD you can pick up in the shed?

Its a part of an oppertunity. Next to the gardening shed by the house where they are doing pushups then and then is a packet of cigars. Go indoors and ruin the grandfather clock, then move his pens on his desk (not sure if you have to do this but stop the valve in his bathroom) and you will cause a huge OSD attack. He needs to smoke to calm down.

We full on Deus Ex mode now.

where is he standing at in that pic? does that place exist in the level?

IO's NPC banter is great. In the lab in sapienza a dude was complaining about not getting any matches on tinder, and in Colorado an NPC talked about a madman zapping 70 people with a puddle and an electrical outlet in paris

It's Rose's private office in the basement, once you kill all of the targets you're given the new objective of getting past the biometric lock in there.

Yeah, Colorado is no exception, good to listen to guys talking about guns, the new recruits being dumbasses and so on.

>missions in France, Italy, Thailand
>everyone speaks with an American accent
>come to America
>suddenly British accents everywhere
They've made a weird, weird world here.

Still fun af, though

I don't know if it's as good as Blood Money, but it's close. If you turn off opportunities and instinct, the only thing that holds it back from being better than BM is the horrible VAs. Take Sapienza for example. The woman talking to her brother is speaking with an English accent, but her brother speaks with a very pronounced American accent.

Really Colorado is the only level where these thick American accents actually make sense.

>guys talking about guns
Did they add meta commentary about low weapon variety?

My favorite is the fisherman in Sapienza bragging about how he caught a 200-pound tuna.

I love eavesdropping in this game.

They make a point of highlighting how international the private militia actually is.

the syringe is from the bangkok one

you get a gun from FT

also got to level 14 mastery on colorado in only 2 playthroughs :^)

Marakesh gets a bad rap. I hated it the first time I played it, and powered through it with a military disguise and a sniper rifle. In and out as fast as possible.

However when I tried for the Fortune Teller challenge, it actually turned out to be a really fun level one you know your way around.

>a madman zapping 70 people

well shit that is canon now

damn it you beat me to it

That same guy also talks about someone being blown up sky high and then falling on a well

>post yfw IT ALL FITS
>THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

While I like the overall premise of the ICA getting caught in the middle of a war between the illuminati and an anti-illuminati terrorist group, the "haha there was ANOTHER clone that escaped the Ort-Meyer facility" 6 games into the series seems like a bit of an asspull

huh? i'm talking about op's pic

Oh, that's the water tower

You can turn down all that shit off in the settings mate.. I've been playing without the arrow the entire time.

>go to the water tower
>aesop rock starts playing

I don't really understand the complaints about how everyone is speaking English all over the world.

I just assume its like MGS3 and everyone speaks English because 47 masters almost any launguage. Hasn't this been the case for every Hitman?

NO RULES
NO R U L E S

In previous games non-critical NPC dialog was usually in the local language, of course in previous games there was a lot less NPC dialog and it was just background decoration rather than a critical aspect of level design used to convey information to the player.

It's definitely hard to strike a balance between 'functional purposefully-mundane conversation' and just 'mundane conversation'. I think they managed it well for the most part. In a way the game actually punishes you for savescumming by forcing you to hear the same trivial shit over and over.

It annoys me that you can hear the same radio advert several times in a row

The wrestling one is funny but I was trying to get the chef outfit and heard it 6 times in a row

youtu.be/BelCiCnM9ic

Its a shame the story is kinda light atm eh
Also jesper kyd on season 2 pls

Yep. The same guy also talks about that cool real life Hitman thing they did where actors play out a Hitman level

I think it's getting pretty tbqhfamalam

Since they're making the mysterious beard man seem like a sympathetic character it looks like the game is heading towards an ICA civil war, could be some interesting stuff down the road.

I like it with security, but it gets annoying when Italian priests and street performers also speak with American accents

17gb for 20min gameplay?

i am no cuck

Theyre developer made or at least developer influenced. That Matsuda-San one was made by one of the head squeenix guys

>I just assume its like MGS3 and everyone speaks English because 47 masters almost any launguage.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that's the case.

>Hasn't this been the case for every Hitman?
No, in Codename 47 and Contracts, people talked in English with broken accents. Meanwhile, in Silent Assassin, everyone spoke their own language but it was largely irrelevant because the dialogue was not essential and there was not much of it. It was basically just shit like guards screaming "Stop" or "Shoot him". Same deal as Blood Money except 95% of Blood Money happened in the United States so it was never brought up.

I think people talking in English is a necessary thing for the new Hitman if we want the dialogue to stay. And I personally do enjoy the dialogue so I'd like for it to stay this way even in any future seasons. There's no way they could pull off the shit they do with subtitles.

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=4KXJM_KJDc8

I love those 2 guys on the barracks roof that keep seeing some creature through binoculars

it was 4.9 but okay.

Fun fact, the woman with the glasses is the VA for Diana.

I was thinking that the second she started talking

How many more episodes inc?

>outsidexbox lads didn't went ham and loud

1 more in Japan, possibly another bonus episode.

Then they start Season 2 next year.

Where is this guy in the map?

Right from the beginning go through the window to the right where the first agency pick up is. The two guards that you find close by there will talk about something relevant to the main plot that I forgot. Then when that conversation is done they will make their rounds and occasionally start talking about conspiracy theories. That's what the posts are referring to.

>Story mission has 1 exit
>Requires a key
Literally Absolution tier design.

>literally every mission before TM had one exit
>somehow it's bad now

ded bred

I wish I had more to add but I have yet to finish the mission a single time. I've just been constantly exploring and fucking around. I love this game.

How do you do the Giddy Up achievement? And how the fuck do you beat Escalation Level 5?

Aw, damn, I was hoping we'd get some kind of photo mode to choose the picture we wanted for the contract and that was what was happening. Guess my dreams of having a really amazing contract creator will have to wait another season then since all they did this season was add the search function, even if it is a pretty great search function.

Also I still don't know why contracts aren't shared between platforms, its not like the game is any different between them.

bountys have multiple exits

>there are people complaining on forums that the Colorado twist ignores Absolution and wished Victoria was referenced because they wanted her to return as a playable super assassin

Waifufags BTFO.

well at the end of absolution she throws the amulet away so it makes sense

>there are people who actually think that absolution story wasn't plot hole ridden bullshit

So far I did the training, interpol badge, nitrogliceryne, watch, overdosing the hostage, I also know that you can give some lsd to rose and make berg's lab explode

Are there any other opportunities?

you can drop the vehicle on Parvati in the garage. I thought you might be able to shoot the ceiling of the greenhouse when Graves is in there but it doesn't seem to work.

I'm also wondering if there is a way to get all 4 targets together in one spot

>sniper challenge on colorado

feels like playing hitman:sniper