How do we fix Metal Gear Solid?

How do we fix Metal Gear Solid?

Konami already did it by kicking Kojima to the curb.

Let it fucking die already

Let it go my son

>1984
>Joosten was born in 1988
>Joosten was holding an iDroid 4 years before she was born

Woah....

Mgs5 took place in Venom's comatose brain. There you go my dude.

This. Hopefully they can just let it rest in peace now, and even if they don't at least they don't have Hackjima retconning and fucking up his own story into oblivion.

You can't Kojima fucked it, and the corpse is just rolling down the hill he pushed it off at this stage.

Even the zombies are just taken from MGSV. Let it die, and just copy its mechanics for another game, since v nailed that side.

>kojima is le hack meme

Show me a series that is as continuously well received and good. 5 games all critically acclaimed.

MGS is a JRPG. And it's a common trope for JRPGs - ancient technology was much more advanced than it is in the modern day.

What's more impressive is how that screenshot of Rex looks better than its next gen counterpart.

Unrealistic way:
Remove MGS4-5 from existence. Series should have ended at 3.

Realistic way:
Just end it. Don't add on to the already fucked canon. If anything, get Kojima back and make a game that retcons 5.

>3
>letting the Boss ruin the series
The perfect way:
Remove the prequels, the series only continues the story into the future.

Remove 3, PW and 5

How did the Boss "ruin" the series? inb4 reee mary sue

Let it rest.
Thats the Boss' will right?
I like all the games and i replay the series once a year.

From a gameplay perspective I'm looking forward to survive.

MGS2 clearly isn't meant to have a sequel.

only include mg1, mg2, mgs1, mgs2, mgs3, mgs4

include absolutely no side content not even if it is canon. literally anything without a numbered title should be excluded. that means no peace walker and no V because neither are actually numbered games.

Raiden should be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine
and every time Raiden isn't on screen people should ask "Where's Raiden? I haven't seen him around?"

Literally every Metal Gear game after Metal Gear wasn't supposed to happen or Kojima didn't want to make for some reason or another before he was talked into it or forced to make it. For some reason MGS2 fags forget this shit. They think their game is actually special just because its the biggest meme.

Kojima already killed it a long time ago. Kojimadrones noticed that when 4 came along and PW added nothing.

Then Kojima brought a fuckload of newfaggots to the fanbase with V to pretend a dead corpse had life with new fanboys.

Now Konami tried to make the corpse move only to clearly show the series is dead.

Was Kojima the one who came up with super futuristic shit in the older games? I always hated that about Metal Gear series. Power creep ruined the universe for me. I died a little inside when Raiden showed up in MGS4.

What if the go an alternate universe route where games aren't necessarily linked. It's just about the character? Then they start making games that aren't shit.

At least I glad MGS4 forced an ending.

Snake is old and months from dying. Ocelot died. Big Boss died. It's over. There's only so much in a time frame to ruin the series even further with prequels.

Even V was irrelevant to the overall story.

pretty much this, mgs should've ended with 4.

fox engine / mgsv gameplay is great but they should've went with another ip.

>well received
>means it's good

Gone Home and Firewatch were "well received" and critically acclaimed too.