Name a single good open-world survival horror, faggot

Name a single good open-world survival horror, faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/dead-rising-trainer.9220/
youtube.com/watch?v=_JMJFyXuGUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dead Rising?

7daystodie

>Time limit
TRASH

Op sounds like a newfag but dayz mod but dead and i believe zombiiu or whatever on the wii u wasnt half bad. Ded rising tho

Pathologic

Stalker.

My nigga

CataclysmDDA

Kosovo

Dying light

mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/dead-rising-trainer.9220/
there ya go, it has freeze time function

Silent Hill 2

Rust.

State of decay.

Hating it for the time limit is stupid, but Dead Rising is really no survival horror at all. It's a great game, but not survival horror.

>Dead Rising
>great game
It's fundamentally flawed in many ways.

silent hill 1

I liked dead rising 3, the original speedrun focussed game didn't appeal to me, but using the dead rising IP like that wasn't right.

Stalker, you dumb shit.

Also, you sound like a little bitch.

Toon Town Online

These

Minecraft

I actually enjoyed State of Decay quite a lot, nice open world map (not too big though), interesting concepts like base building, realtime events (like zombie hordes, base attacks, help calls)
that you need to attend to and actual help from your fellow survivors (you can take them with you on missions, or call for backup for example).
One of my favorite things was that all seemed to happen simultaneously, eg.: You're on the opposite side of the map, a horde of zombies is attacking your base.
Do you manage to get back in time, or just switch to another character (who is probably not as skilled or equipped as your main).
Same goes for your characters, someone is looting houses, shit he's got attacked, help him in time or they're gonna eat him.
This combined with perma death was a nice fresh wind for survival games. Though I have to say it all fell a little bit flat, there's not enough base customising,
the difficulty becomes too easy when you're quite skilled or well equipped and there's sadly not much to the story. It also features zombie mutilitation and qutie a few gory effects if you're into that thing.
The trailer for State of Decay 2 looks great too:
>youtube.com/watch?v=_JMJFyXuGUw

Time limit is what made it interesting.

its gud
ran like trashfire, and they released the patched version later on for "not free"
will never know if they fixed the performance issues i guess since i'm not buying the same game twice

stolkir