I'm done spectating from my computer and living room. I'm going to become a player

I'm done spectating from my computer and living room. I'm going to become a player.

Really fires my synapses............

i'm proud of you, OP. Good luck

really makes you think, huh

really coggins the noggin

lol I never fell for the video game trap. Even when I was 10 years old and everyone was playing Black Ops 2 on XBL at school I knew to stay away. Luckily I had an old brother who was into sports to be a role model. I stuck in sports and as a result got life experience, bonding friendships, and crazy sex with highschool qts.

You gamers missed out. But y'know, I'm sure having nostalgia over World of Warcraft vanilla is SOOO much better;

rather have memories of playing WoW than memories of getting rough and tumble with a bunch of dudes

small town bumpkin: the post

I tried this once and then I remembered why I needed video games for escapism in the first place. Life is shit.

nah. you don't.

you're so tucked away in your room and consumed by your video games that you can't even imagine a life outside in the real world. I've traveled to New Zealand, Vegas, Toronto, Vancouver, New York, California, and the U.K for Rugby tournaments. Luckily I had parents to afford it. But those memories are so much more powerful and beneficial in life than sitting in front of a screen ever will be.

I feel for you gamers.. I really do. You truly missed out on what life had to offer if the most nostalgic you feel comes from a video game.

>my gay gay asshole has sucked a cock on every continent
- you

>10 years old
>Black Ops 2

It's crazy how young Cred Forums is now. Not to mention this fag goes on about his older brother being his role model and "high school qts". You say these things like it happened a long time ago when you're probably still in high school. Then these two faggots actually reply seriously instead of calling him a faggot further proving how young Cred Forums is.

I've actually done both, because surprise surprise you can play games and watch anime in moderation.

Fuck you you faggy faggot

Good job, user. Play on.

>23
>tfw I'm the gamer that grew up in front of a screen and had little social interaction and never did sports
>tfw the majority of my nostalgia comes from old SNES, N64 and PC games.
>tfw I went to Vegas last March to watch my girlfriends brother play Rugby
>watching how happy they all are
>watching how much of a good time they have all being together on a trip and playing sports
>watching their sportsman ship
>seeing how loyal and great they are to each other, they have all eachs other back no matter what. something I never had as a child
>after the game they all went to experience Vegas in a group
>me and my gf go do our own thing

I watched them play for 2 days straight, both times were like 5 hours. And I felt a sense of sadness. Like I missed out on so much. The bonds and experiences you must get from competing in sports and traveling at a young age can make the difference between a successful, confidence social butterfly, and a awkward, shy under achiever with some self esteem issues.

I truly feel sad that I missed out on this.

no im pretty sure there is more than 2 participants.

really makes u think...

so i get No-Clip?

You don't find it sad you're on Cred Forums bragging anonymously about your gay rugby tournaments and the places you've been?

This is a level of insecurity I dont think I've ever witnessed.

>using a pepe image from tumblr
Holy fuck this thread is gay.

sports bonds are crazy. I remember I used to watch my friend play Hockey sometimes after school because the hockey rink was literally across the street and I was envious of that I didn't have bros like that. Their social connection is where movies and sitcoms get their material from.

What about announcers, referees, coaches and managers?

>dad played hockey
>grandpa played hockey
>brother did motorcross
>sister did gymnastics and baseball
>3 cousins all played soccer
>....
>I played video games

jfmsu

Why not do both?
The mentality of "Oh I can't enjoy this because it's not productive" is pretty toxic and only shows the world that you lack self control.

Do what you like with moderation.

Here comes the "why not do both" memers.

Yeah. And why not smoke cigarettes and drink booze? I mean a pack of cigs and a six pack only eats away at your wallet every couple of days. But that's okay, because you don't any ambitious goals to save towards, right? That house can wait a few years longer. Might as well spend that money else were. And hey, doing those drugs only increases your chances of lung cancer and other chronic health problems, but if you can manage it in moderation, why not? Why not live a completely below average life and have zero self respect for yourself? I suppose next you will use the meme "lol this life isn't worth living for and I like getting fucked up" right?

Well go a head user, meme me a meme.

I played sports for like 6 years as a kid.
Hated it. Didn't get along with anybody.
Didn't help me develop social skills.

Don't buy into the sports meme.

Moderation is a meme? God damn, get help faggot.

and everyone probably thought you were a weird-o and you were probably the runt of the pack the held the team back from it's full potential.

if society didn't cuddle you you'd be a prime example of natural selection.

>Not being able to balance having a successful normal life and playing video games

It was elementary school basketball.
We won every game by like 20 points.
Even if I were holding them back, it didn't matter.
Several times they just stopped keeping score.
I was fine at it, but it wasn't fun.

>my gf

ree

Moderation and balance is the key to everything.

i'm done with playing this game, too tired to continue repeating it over and over. you normally get tired of this at around age 60-70 when the flesh naturally decays, not at its prime in 25-30.

it's probably time to step down and let the young generations take over. i'll be a watcher from now on. i'm more interested in pursuing occult matters than playing the goyim game of society.

good on you
have fun

man you dumb

drink a moderate amount of bleach.