>tfw ZTD ruined VLR and mostly 999

Thanks, Uchikoshi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qG-0bKcHOAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NON
CANON
METAFICTION

Just finished ZTD yesterday. It was good. I don't like how Mira, essentially Ace 2.0 suddenly join the "good guy" cast though.

I couldn't even bring myself to finish it. What the FUCK were they thinking?

COMPLEX

>Implying 999 wasn't nonsensical, contrived and self-contradicting nonsense to start with
>I have propognosia, I'll try and cure this through this contrived murder game that might somehow induce people to have cross-space-and-time visions that I'll somehow utilize to cure myself!
>I mean I could just get people to wear name-tags but that seems far too sensible for this hack of a writer

>The universe has hard determinism, I can see a future where I'm alive as the only means to prevent my impending death
>But I then need to make sure I create this exact future or I'd still die, which implies choice, the opposite of determinism
>There are choices and multiple endings/timelines/dimensions in a setting where the plot relies in absolute determinism

>I create this future death game even though I've seen exactly what should happen
>I screw around with variables even though I've seen futures that fuck everything over and get me killed
>I do the very things that I know will fuck me over and take no action to prevent this from happening, even though I already know exactly what will happen.

Uchikoshi is a fucking hack who writes overly contrived bullshit that morons who cannot keep up with then think is genius.

THE POWER TO

MINDFUCK

You should be blaming the PCancer but whatever.

Just finished ztd wtf. Nowhere near as satisfying as vlr.

What about me and Mira?

It's difficult to boil the reason down to one word, but if I had to I'd choose COMPLEX

We've gone off topic.

I fucking hated the ending of ZTD.
>faggot makes everyone suffer, kills 6 billion people in some timelines, makes his parents suffer for over TEN MONTHS in a closed space just so they eventually fuck and breed him, while almost dying of starvation (and they'll always have their memories of those events)

And for what purpose? For him to exist and FOR PEOPLE TO FEEL MOTIVATED TO BE GOOD PEOPLE AND LIVE TO THE FULLEST?!

Fuck this shit, the puzzles were shit too, might as well remove them if they're gonna be so braindead.

>Akane didn't die to pay for her crimes
>married Junpei despite barely know each other
Almost makes me want to play DR.

It was just a prank, bro

Faggot saved 2 billion, retard. He had to exist to be able to save 2 billion, retard.
He is the only good Zero.

About that...

Fucking whatever, man. Making everyone suffer and go through shit just so they could feel "motivated" is retarded and I hate the ending.

>le anime mindhack
Still better than having a female protagonist.

>So there's this serial killer...
>And she's completely soulless, the only moments when she feels anything are when she is killing or misses an opportunity of killing...
>But it's ok let's just release her back in the world, I'm sure she'll become a great person and totally not kill anyone ever again!
What went wrong?

>Delta doesn't release the virus
>they all die
>b-but he made us shift
Fuck off

I was prepared to drop it at the alien fax machine. I didn't but sorely wish I did.

You are dumb

He made 9 people suffer but saved 2 billions of lives, every time he releases the virus the lives of 2 billion people are spared

By the end of the game he motivates them to dedicate their lives to finding the terrorist so they could actually save everyone

Here's the thing, he doesn't need to recreate himself over multiple timelines and shit, he can use his minhack ability to help motivate them instead of doing a trillion of convoluted shit.
He's already alive and aware of everything at the start of the game, so the whole game can be skipped if he just does his motivational speech at the start.
And don't come at me with the "hurr they wouldn't believe him" shit. They're all time travelers, even if faggot Eric or a fucking SERIAL KILLER can't normally, they honestly don't really matter much, and the ones that matter would just see the shit that happened and come back.

Here'a the thing, Akane did the exact same thing and it was only for selfish reasons.
And we just happen to observe the only timeline in which Delta was born. Uchi is a hack.

>Fuck this shit, the puzzles were shit too, might as well remove them if they're gonna be so braindead.
999's puzzles were worse.

COMPLEX MOTIVES user

VLR ruined itself and ZTD had to try to pick up the pieces of its retarded prequel's ending. It completely failed as expected, but at least it was entertaining and the character interaction not written by Uchi was almost satisfying

That made no sense to me, how dies killing 6 billion people guarantee that he actually killed the one single person it was supposed to?

It doesn't. He figured a 75% shot was good enough.

>sit on your ass
>humanity gets wiped
>release the virus
>some survive

>temmyouji
Woah, nice undertale reference!

>faggot makes everyone suffer
So they can get gud at jumping through time

>kills 6 billion people in some timelines
Deliberately so that a certain timeline comes into existence, causing VLR to happen which allows Sigma and Phi to jump back in time and participate in ZTD.

>makes his parents suffer for over TEN MONTHS in a closed space just so they eventually fuck
If he didn't do it, then he never would have been born in any timeline and everybody would be nuked. He has to paradoxically exist and intervene to make himself be born, he has to be born to do the thing that makes him exist.

For the same reason there are an infinite number of universes in which the virus did it, the nuke did it... or after all of 999, VLR and ZTD, an infinite number of universes in which Delta created this second causality loop - Sigma and Phi come from the future, Junpei and Akane show up from 999, Carlos and the others are all ready to jump through time a lot and save the world in an infinite number of timelines in which nobody dies.

It appears you're coming up with your own makeshift motivations to justify your dislike of the game. I mean come on man,

>I have propognosia, I'll try and cure this through this contrived murder game

You know this isn't true.

>You know this isn't true.
It's not?

I thought the quantum computer showed that if he released rad6 and killed 6 billion the terrorist would die

TODOKETE
youtube.com/watch?v=qG-0bKcHOAE

>World goes to shit due to an incident that makes people want to kill themselves
>Humanity almost faces extinction due to a single terrorist
>Earth gets so polluted that the sky is red
>Old man with complex motives traps a bunch of people and gives them a bracelet that injects sleep drugs after a set amount of time just so he could motivate someone to save the world
>Mind haccs
Guess what series I'm talking about

Umineko.

>we want more Zero Escape!
>stop making Danganronpa and make Zero Escape!
>new Zero Escape is bad

Monkey's paw, you insufferable faggots. Should have let them continue making Danganronpa so you wouldn't have to suffer.

They should stop making both. DR is laughably bad.

>only good zero
Going off of the little information he had about Radical6 and why it was made, Sigma was good too.

> Akani, Jumpei and Carlos dont give a shit about jumping around, getting their alternate versions killed
> Akane even killed her original universe's D-Team by exploding the reactor
> Suddenly they decide thats immoral at the game's climax

The fuck? I mean, yes, it is really fucked up and etc, but why the fuck did they suddenly decide to give a shit?

>used hand me downs of his son
>too mediocre to use the quantum machine correctly
>acts like a drooling retard in ZTD
Nah

Akane is a goddamn hypocrite, more news at 11.

>Akane has SHIFTed so many times that she stopped giving a fuck and went full "End justifies the means", willing to kill anyone just like she did during 999 to get her happy ending
>As dumb as brick and keeps fucking things up and throwing a fit every single time Junpei thinks about sacrificing someone to survive

>Sigma has trained for 75 years to save the world
>People expect him to go full thermites and pretend to act like a youngster
>Instead he just goes "GUYS I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!11" and is even dumber than his young self
>"Carlos did make bullet holes in that keypad with your axe?!?!
Uchi fucked up real hard

>Entire point of VLR is that they're trying to prevent that timeline from even happening.
>ZTD prevents that timeline from happening.

I don't see the issue with the overall idea, outside from shit like the alien fax machine out of nowhere. People like to bitch about mind hacking too, but I'm pretty sure that was mentioned in VLR first.

>infinite timelines means VLR timeline and the 'Golden' timeline always happen no matter what thus rendering the entire series pointless, and proving that Akane & co are a bunch of selfish pricks
>catposters and ZTD apologists are okay with that

Oh god, i nearly had a laughing fit when Sigma just told Diane he and Phi came from the future. Seriously, what the fuck?

> tfw Phi spends most of the game dead
> tfw Sigma spends most of the game crossing his arms

Nothing he would say could convince them he was from the future anyway

Then why say it?