RIP-tire buff

>RIP-tire buff
>Ability now activates more quickly

Still a far better ult than the pulse bomb.

In what conceivable way is the Pulse Bomb bad?

Short range and a tiny blast radius.

t. Tracer main

>tiny explosion radius
>tiny throw radius
>tiny damage
It's also one of the most prominent victims of the "favor the shooter" mechanic. I.e. if you blink into a crowd of enemies and throw the bomb, but some Hog randomly manages to press M1 and one shot you. The pulse bomb you've thrown will rubberband back, as if you've never used the ability.

I've gotten a Quad kill with it. It is pretty useful. Rip Tire will probably get shot down a pulse bomb is a death sentence.

>Works for me, I got a lucky quad with it :^)
Holy shit dude I'm proud of you. Did you make sure to record the Highlight afterwards?

It charges incredibly fast, deletes any character but three and leaves very little room to dodge. Tracer is already strong enough and her ult is perfectly fine.

>hog killing tracer
>ever

Hog releases you right before he can kill you. A good tracer will blink/rewind out every single time.

You should never die to hog as tracer. Ever.

pulse bomb is a far better ult than junkrats anything above diamond

literally everyone can hear junkrats ult and shoot it easy, meanwhile tracer pulsebomb kills people through zens ult which is is insanely useful when everyteam has a zarya

oh and tracer is actually a better hero overall not involving ults anyway if you want to hold a choke mei is far better than junkrat

t. top 500 player

>All tanks can't survive easily
>Two of them can even stay at/recover to full health
>1 offense character can easily survive with a CD
>Another can fucking reflect it
>1 defense character can easily survive with a CD
I count 8, faggot. That's over 1/3 of the cast, which is a big deal considering the popularity of the 3 x 3 NiP strategy

Did I time-travel back to OW release day? Protip: Hold M1 while you're reeling in your target, it guarantees your blast will go first regardless of what the enemy does.

>Hog releases you right before he can kill you.
Bronze league shitter, pls. Have you ever played Hog yourself? You can shoot way before the stun from the hook wears off of the target. If you've managed to get off the Hog's hook as a squishy class and survive, that was only, ONLY due to the fact that the Hog was super shit.

Much like McCree/Tracer skirmishes, Hog/Tracer is almost entirely dependent on who has the better connection.

>Implying junkrats ult can't kill through Zen ult
>Tracer can't climb walls
>Or manually detonate the bomb
>Also has 100 less health

>>>>Top 500
Bullshit. Zarya in that level of play wouldn't be so bad as to not have at least one shield ready for Pulse Bomb

The stun starts at the beginning of the reeling, IE the farther away your target, the less time you have, IE latency plays a big role

>All tanks can't survive easily
I'm glad we're on agreement there.

You've ever gotten stuck? The chances of you reacting in the middle of a fight to the Stuck! prompt are borderline zero, unless you see the Tracer coming or at most, play the guessing game when you hear her zipping around your general vicinity.

I can count the amount of times I've deflected a Tracer ult with just one hand. Deflecting Zarya's ult is easier.

Pulse Bomb is a good ult when factoring everything it has going for it.

Wew lad you're so autistic that you can't tell it's a typo

Tracers bomb only does 400. All but one tank has way above that, and that one can bring up a 200hp shield in the blinkof an eye

Pray tell, what's it like being sub-3000?

And yet I still blow Tracers away every match I use pighog. Are you sure you aren't mentally retarded?

I still miss the days of me having my ult and dropping into a crowd and when it got shot it would be a kazakami quad kill

Failing to detect sarcasm is a sign of autism you know.

WOW it's almost like you have a good connection.

There's a reason why Hog and Tracer are among the least used in their categories.

You are playing Tracer wrong then. It is the same when people say Winston don't deal enough damage. You need to drop the bomb during team fights not solo. It usually deletes 3 characters.

>wahhh my ult has counterplay
Gold Tracer detected

>Still playing this game

I am not saying Tracer is too weak, but the pulse bomb is not much of an "ultimate" ability. The other characters can be way more effective by simply pressing Q. All things considered, pulse bomb requires much more effort to have relatively same effect as other ults.

> still complaining about this game
it's fun because it's casual

I'm not complaining m8. Saving a 6s CD isn't counterplay; looking out for Tracer ad watching your flanks is counterplay

Welp there's no point getting though this legion of retards. I'll leave you folks with a bit of truth
>Tracer will never be as "good" as she was at release
>Lag will always fuck her over anyone else
>400 damage isn't that much for an ult with short range and small blast radius.

Tracer isn't locked into a ballerina animation while doing it or light up light a Christmas tree telling the time though. It's a complement to her bullshit strong guns, and nobody can survive an ult + mag combo.

>I'm not counterplay
Well I'm not wrong. Further proof I need to leave and get some sleep.

I'm glad you pulled the "I don't feel like getting proved wrong today so bye nerds" cards, means I can just call you a fucking retard and move on.

>literally takes half a second to throw it
>can go invincible immediately after
>why didn't I get a teamkill guys
It's almost like she's designed to take out backline squishes

> makes thread about junkrat
> talks about tracer
Junkrat gets no love man

Jesus fuck Blizzard really hate Pharah don't they? Buffing the other weak ults but leaving the worst in the game (Rocket Barrage) alone.

He shoots bomb. There, Junkrat time is over.

the slim frame characters and those with small head hitbox like ana usually dont die from a single roadhog shot and melee after the hook you stupid silver league faggot

I play pharah every third match and im in master

Hitting people with Tracer's ult is 2hard4me.

>silver league
Ah, you must be in gold league yourself then. That explains a lot.

Literally GET IN THEIR ASS
If you HAVE to throw it from a distance greater than literally their ass, track movement and aim high because the things drops hard

And she has the worst ult and every patch buffs all her alternatives that are already superior choices.