Australian reviewer gets upset about Forza Horizon 3's artistic depiction of Australia because the gays can't get...

>Australian reviewer gets upset about Forza Horizon 3's artistic depiction of Australia because the gays can't get married yet and people don't like muslims

vice.com/en_uk/read/forza-horizon-3-depicts-a-better-australia-than-australians-deserve-310-playground-games

>the comments section defends the article

I don't see how australian politics has anything to do with this game, why the fuck did that review get published

This game really makes me want to see Australia, even when the commentators love to go on about how terrifying the local fauna is

Fukcing SJW can't stop pushing their agenda into everything ffs.

Just enjoy the game and if it trigger you so much just kill yourself fucking crybaby.

>Vice
There's your answer.

>Giving attention to it

The only retards I see here are you guys.

the points in the article are so trite and shallow, like yeah no shit it's an idealized depiction far removed from social issues, it's a racing game

>Vice

The same place that slammed games such as Dynasty Warriors, Yakuza, and Street Fighter as stereotyping asians.

Games made by asian developers

Jesus fucking Christ these """people""" are insufferable.

It also takes a lot longer than 20 mins to drive from the east cost to the west coast.

>getting triggered over a RACING GAME
holy shit when will the madness end

How about you dumb retards not bump the thread and give them views?

If you immature fucks can develop the mental strength to ignore these idiots they will go away without an audience

If you want to write about your shitty country's politics, write for a politics blog, not tack it onto the end of you saying a game looks nice.

They already have an audience of hypersensitive thralls.

>To my mind the most accurate video game representation of Australia, as it stands right now, is 2004's Escape from Woomera. It's a game that was made partly with funding from the Australia Council (for the Arts), and is meant as an indictment on our treatment of refugees

I don't know what anyone else is talking about, this is some good stuff.

Smartest user in this thread.

Is there anything wrong with wanting no Muslims in your country?
As a whole they bring a lot more worse than good unless you really really like kebobs.

Armenians make kebabs as well and they're Christian

lmao

>Quite frankly, far too few publications publish human response pieces anymore. Reviews are boring. Viewing the world from other's perspectives is far more enlightening and valuable.

AAAAAAAAAAHAAHHHH OUT OF MY COUNTRY

What the actual fuck.

He's criticizing a RACING game for not including muh refugees and muh fag marriage?

To me that article is 95% whining about that bullshit and 5% random remarks about the game

Can someone translate?

>vice clickbait (((journalism)))

why isnt posting this stuff without an archive bannable yet? Cred Forums is constantly flooded with these virak marketers

You're actually giving an idiot recent journalism grad the attention they so desperately seek

hes a veteran m8

I never clicked the link nor did I bump
Sage exists you dense faggot, you can still post without bumping
Dumbest user in this thread

>lol Cred Forums always getting so worked up over everyth..
>it's real
>mfw i have no face

i can't even buy the game for pc.

there's no fucking button to buy it.

Here i thought aussies m8s are some hard cunts living in the wilderness that hate abos and fags

WTF i love Ausralia now

Is it only available in an "Ultimate" bundle? Have the same problem with Gears 4, I'm thinking you just have to grab the XBone version, for digital anyways.

Maybe back in the 70's

Basically a continent sized South Africa

Do you have the anniversary update?