Tfw you don't enjoy vidya anymore

>tfw you don't enjoy vidya anymore

Almost everything these days looks shit in one way or another.

Time to end it all.

It's time to play every old game you never got the chance to play user. I'm having a blast with them.

You can Tank liberals for that.
Instead of focussing on making better makes they forced the devs to put all their Energie in making games more "diverse" and less "sexist"

Just go full on /vr/ that's what I do

Because instead of actually playing games, you pass the time reading and arguing with posts on Cred Forums or most likely watching others playing them on Twitch.

What is this section of Cred Forums that whines about not enjoying vidya? What do you all do all day? Watch Jim Sterling videos and give money to Twitch whores?

Everything is shit these days....I've been playing the gbc and snes games from my childhood

Cred Forums is the place that explains why that game you like is actually shit. Disconnect for a while and just play stuff

No good game has been release yet this year, prove me wrong.

>Wasnt having fun anymore with Overwatch
>Nothing caught my eye
>Decide to go back to Ps2 for awhile
>Hooked up old CRT tv, got Dragon Quest 8 (never played it)
>Not even a week in and I've put 12 hours into it

So good, just got Jessica's Dancer outfit last night too. Good story, I like the turn based system, it's fairly challenging, and I've always got a half chub from them titties.

>Tfw the DQ Builders demo was fucking great

Square might be run by retards, bit god damn do they make great games.

>buy new ace attorney game
>it's actually contender for my favorite game of the series
>almost perfect the whole way through
>that last case
>literally 40 hours of intense hype

>XCOM2
>Battlefleet Gothic
>Total Warhammer
gtfo

This is my first time back on Cred Forums in a long time and it's time to let you know that you need to limit video games to tiny sessions or on the weekend whilst drinking.

Nearly all western games are pure shit now. I only enjoy watching my brother play the odd game here and there or I start a new save on a souls game.

It's all over lad. It's finished.

That's because you only play japanese garbage.

Embrace western games, plenty of fun games this year. Next up, Dishonored 2.

vidya turned to absolute garbage after 2012

so did everything else in my life

I really enjoyed Rise of the Tomb Raider

>>I start a new save on a souls game.
>playing meme souls

You just blew it.

Or maybe you just have shallow taste.
This was a good ass year, with a few still coming out and next year looks amazing too.

>Dark Souls
the irony

Bloodborne and souls 3 are the only GOOD games in years. Theres been a handfull of playable games like rocket league, the witcher 3 etc.

Besides that it's all shit and it's the neogaf types that have genuinely killed gaming. It will never go back. It can never go back.

XCOM2 would be good if it were not for that horrible fucking interface and those controls.
Feels like it's made to be used with a controller, preposterous!

>tfw backlog of literally hundreds of games but keep playing timesink grind games or replaying old favorites

>Doom
>Rabi-Rabi
>Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
>GG XRD REV
that was easy