Can someone recommend me a good game that's either a RPG or a tactical game or something where you build bases or have...

Can someone recommend me a good game that's either a RPG or a tactical game or something where you build bases or have lots of equipment and crafting or customize your character(s) a lot or something like that. I just need to lose myself in something autistic, and it would be even better if it was multiplayer.

dorf fotress

Dead State has all you want but it's a zombie game.
But tactics, customization, base, etc. it has all that.

Thea: The Awakening.

Rimworld might be in the realm of what you want

>Rimworld might be in the realm of what you want
Played it, and it was great but I got bored after building a massive base full of sculptures and whatnot. But yeah, it hits a lot of the features I like!
Rimworld is objectively superior in every way so...
Played it, it wasn't that great.
I'll look into it, thanks!

Terraria is exactly what you described, give it a go

Project Zomboid?

Get to build/fortify bases, loot and hoard TONS of stuff, protect it from the undead masses.

Bumping for interest

>Rimworld is objectively superior in every way

Actually, OP is a fag after all

(you)

Underrail has a lot of crafting and it does a good job of immersion; no so much base building or multiplayer though

Prison Architect, OTTD. Both are extremely good, OTTD is free. You have no excuse.

Children of a Dead Earth for space autism.

7 Days to Die has great crafting and basebuilding (full voxel procedural world) but little char building, Like a massive first person Project Zomboid.

Unreal World is for the autism

I have in fact played this with Valmod and it was great, I'm waiting for A15 stable build to come out.
RUN SPEED IS SO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Played so much Transport Tycoon in the 90s. Will look into Prison Architect, thanks!

I wish another game tickled my autism bone as much as Terraria did ;_;

any party cRPG is likely full costumization and tactics
Pillars of Eternity
Divinity: Original Sin
Wasteland 2
Dragon Age Origins

some other good RPGs
Fallout New Vegas
Underrail
The Witcher 3 :^)

also both XCOM games might scratch what you're looking for.

Cataclysm DDA

>card game

yeah nah

XCOM

>people suggestiong XCOM at all

You fucking plebs

XENONAUTS

IF you want true tactical RPG not some shitty tile based rpg where you have a timer and you die. You get to pick what every one of your soldier brings into battle depending on their stats and have to tetris inventory that shit individually. Can't wait for xenonauts 2.

>I'm waiting for A15 stable build to come out.
Fuck it, it's stable enough now

how ne are you if you suggest those over the better and older games?
also which "both xcom" ? there's like 6 of them? do you mean the original enemy unknown and terror from the deep?

He means both of the nu-xcoms you pleb obviously

Prison Architect is great. I'm just a pleb but I managed to sink over 200h into that game, which might not be much on the autism charts but it's a lot for a person who gets bored easily.

Micromanaging that shit and punishing the worst cunts just gets me so hard. I've fapped whilst looking at my high-security cell blocks in action. Such efficiency.

Jagged Alliance 2

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action is fine too if you can't get over the dated graphics of JA2.

It's not AS good.. but its still great.

>implying i didn't know that
still, blatantly wrong to say "both xcoms" when there's a lot more than 2 of those.

XCOM is fucking old and didn't age well, there are only 2 relevant games.

>didnt age well
Classic Xcom's biggest grievances were just as relevant now as they were then IE the amount of reading needed to understand how the game worked.

Not OP but there is no end-game

Game is also extremely slow paced

Once you got a good tall fort + sustainable food (roof garden + water collector) there is nothing else to do

But you don't need him to clarify to know exactly what he is talking about you fucking nerd just get btfo and play ur shitty tactics game

7DTD is fucking trash

Clunky everything, shitty engine, stupid AI etc

Factorio is yet another great building / engineering tycoon sim

It can get pretty autistic late in the game where there is so much tech to unlock and you need to organize the conveyer belts, drones, raw material, basic materials and shit