youtu.be/t6pYBNzcnm8?t=4m18s
youtu.be/V0HCq91j3XI?t=261
youtu.be/A0Ld_oaKabo?t=20m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=FXMJTGna_xA
youtu.be/CX5D4Fenz5g
youtu.be/bD6sTDH9Zdc
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cs9XcgiUMAAvsth.jpg:orig
youtube.com/watch?v=n_c6GlcEcoY
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/28/final-fantasy-xv-composer-reflects-on-10-year-journey/
cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/a6/f3/a6f37ace17c7db0be970fd42e8057e6a.webm?5518170
dualshockers.com/2016/09/28/final-fantasy-xv-gets-a-lot-of-screenshots-on-famitsu-shows-shiva-battle-characters-and-more/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/346221413/#q346241436
twitter.com/RyougaSaotome/status/781206826796871680
youtube.com/watch?v=vhGz6BLywIo
youtu.be/XldiYKWRkuw
twitter.com/RyougaSaotome/status/781208095569678336?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=b6At_bb1PNU
youtube.com/watch?v=FBownK_3oJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cor is best boy, even if JP voters are trash

Cor aka the first King of Lucis.

Why is Prompto had 800~ hp, while the whole party except Cor had 1000+?

Why Prompto is such a pussy?

I wonder what the follow up attack for that movie is

He dies.

I'd say Gladio and Cor.

He's our guy, right?

No, he is faggot. You can't just hit the best woman in the game and escape unpunished.

I don't understand why people are freaking out about this.

Witcher 3 had tons of bugs, one of them game breaking, on release.

He looks like he'd give you VD.

But he hit Luna because Luna hit his waifu.

Also that bug only showed up from a minigame, plus Hollie said that the EGX build was the PAX build which was older than the TGS build, they showed fishing at TGS and it didn't bug out or crash like that.

Fuck off, its the same build. Stop fucking being so defensive. Its ok to game have bugs and crashes while in development. Not the end of the world, actually it doesnt even matter at all, but people like you make it looks big by just replying to shitposter.

Guess reading is hard for you.

Cor, clearly

Where does this "Erryday" meme come from?

Final Fantasy Peasant log in.

Btw, i start to think that the Altissia and Leviathan events is really close to the end game.

>Luna wears marriage rings
>Tabata said Leviathan is very important summon, so probably the last summon that diveded humanity from Ragnarok aka Plague of the Stars.
>Ardyn always calm and pragmatic losing shit and hits Luna after that event

It actually isn't, it was older than the TGS build.

TGS build had magic all in one tab with a wand on it while the PAX/EGX build and Gamescom build which were all older than the TGS build had magic split into individual fire, ice and thunder tabs. The EGX build was the PAX build which even Hollie said.

Also again at TGS they showed that same exact fishing and it didn't bug out or crash, the TGS build is newer than the EGX one.

youtu.be/t6pYBNzcnm8?t=4m18s

in a cast interview, Noctis' VA mentions the localization was a bit.... odd at times
Prompto: Hey, Noc, how often do you go fishing?
Noctis: Errrrrrydaaaaay. B)
and noctis' VA goes on to mention it was literally written as "Erryday"

kek. Link?

youtu.be/V0HCq91j3XI?t=261

Thank you.

I remember Tabata said that the Altissia/Leviathan bit is one of the most important parts of the story so that's probably the middle point, the part before the train bit and how Ignis goes blind/gladio gets his second scar.

I'm just so confused as to why they didn't structure the entire combat system around wait mode. That'd be a much more interesting approach, instead
of what they have.

shouldn't it be enough that the option for wait mode is there?

FISHING FROM TGS VIDEO WAS IN DIFFERENT PLACE AND DIFFERENT TIME OF DAY

>Reflections are still buggy in the TGS build
Is 2 months enough time?

That is literally at the same pier at Galdin Quay.

They won't fix reflections, its not bug just engine problems. Not a big deal.

Do y'all really feel the need to do this every thread?

Holly fuckin shit that looks dope.Why is he magical tho? Are there other ways to get magic beside bein vassal of the king?

DIFFERENT TIME OF A TOWN

Do I need to point out how people are wrong? Yes I do.

Gladio is Dadio, so he's best boy.
Noctis is Sasuke, Ignis is British, Prompto is my mom's Zell Dincht and Cor is an npc.
Gladio all the way.

Looks like the shockwave from the force of his swing rather than magic.

I don't get why this game is attracting so much shitposting.
We already played Duscae and Platinum demo, we know it's a fairly average open world ARPG with mediocre graphics and framerate issues and yet people are talking as if these things are revelatory new pieces of info every thread.

He is one of three of the kingdom's most strongest (unsure who the other two are), and there are theories that he is not a normal human like Gentiana

The "different time of day/no it isn't" shit has been in just about every FFXV thread for the last couple of months. To the point where I'm positive it's a meme/bait. You could just not respond to it. Actually a majority of the obvious shitposting in FFXV threads, could not be responded to, yet a good chunk of you still manage to do it, and later bitch about how bad the threads are.

It's the same shitposters each time just trying to push memes.

Noctis looks like he's asking to get forcefully deflowered.

See, for me Gladio is too close in age to me for him to be a Daddy. That's the role that Cor fills for me. But on the flipside, Daddy isn't an age, it's a state of mind so I could see that with Gladio.

Go away Whiny-kun.

I didn't say anything about time of day, I said it is the same location and place because it fucking is, it's the fishing pier at Galdin Quay which if you even looked at the fucking thing you could see.

It's pretty distracting
youtu.be/A0Ld_oaKabo?t=20m47s

Old Noctis, no doubt.

I don't even care if they don't look that similar.

I guess Prompto. He's annoying as fuck but that's my favorite character trope

Did you miss the person I also quoted with you in the first post? Are you being intentionally obtuse?This dog and pony show that goes on these threads has got to stop. Stop responding to obvious shitposting.

We'll only play as him for a couple hours tops, so don't get too excited about it.

I want him to bend me over his knee!

A lot of what the Peasant says are crackpot theories but I think from time to time he's on to something.

Did anyone else notice that the passage of Cosmogony 15:2 "Nadir" can be rearranged to spell Ardin?

He just looks like an aged up version that's gone through 10 years of shit.

>Prompto

So, fishing rod is royal arm?
Warp strike with it might be cool as f.

Yeah, I know. I was just covering against potential "m-muh whitewashing" posts.

Although some feature do look different. But that's because Young Noctis is so fucking anime-ish.

What if one of the kings used a fishing rod as his weapon, and he used it to catch up Leviathan to fuck shit up.

Maybe you should stop shitposting too

Prompto. I wanna see how he gets kidnapped.
Cor interests me too, his behavior seems odd.

Noctis does this with every weapon and itÄS just a fun little animation

Ignis best boy

Post the webm, you know, the one

Why 16 yo is such a bae?

>Cor interests me too, his behavior seems odd.
That's that Terminal Anxiety user.

Noctis does this with every weapon and it's just a fun little animation

5 year old Noct is too cute. I just wanna squish his cheeks.

DELET THIS BEFORE ITS NOT TOO LATE

>he did nothing wrong meme
heh... i can see it now already

Noctis is cool
Prompto is fun
I want to know more about Ignis and Gladio before I judge them

Hi Bazztek, you bought a nice figurine of Noctis btw.

I'm gonna be perfectly honest here:

I really don't care if water reflections look wrong or not.

>I want to know more about Ignis and Gladio before I judge them
I half agree. Even with Brotherhood, I feel like there's more to know about those 2.

>I wanna see how he gets kidnapped.
Aranea probably kidnaps him and takes him to Niflheim, which is why they are speeding through Niflheim and airships and shit are exploding around them. You can't see Prompto in the car here but only Ignis, Gladio and Noctis so if he did get kidnapped it would happen before they get to Niflheim.

Thanks.

The only thing Brotherhood added for them was that Ignis is really close with Noctis and cares for him and that Noctis had to prove himself to Gladio

Ignis on Brotherhood gave me more of a doing this out of duty vibes. Personally. I did like the fact that Gladio fucking hated Noctis at first and isn't afraid to tell him about himself.

got to admit i hated all 4 of them, then i watched the 5 part anime and now like them all :)

First time I've heard this. What made the change for you?

>MFW I PLANNED TO SPEND TODAY SHITPOSTING AND PLAYING VIDYA

>WORK JUST LEFT A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE AND THEY NEED SOMEONE TO COME IN

shitposting..or work...money...or shitposting...

money for more vidya and shitposting

Don't worry mate, i'll shitpost this for both of us.

money
come shitpost later

Dissidia director confirmed that XV characters will be in Dissidia. And there is an ATR on the 30th with a "special guest".

Yea, there's also the scene where they're in Niflheim leaving the car and he's missing.

why did they turn noctis into a girl

You mean into a man.

Never noticed that but you're right. Prompto definitely isn't in the car there.

>Witcher 3

Every fucking thread..

I hope he looks like this for more than half the game, It'd be nice to hae John Wick as a FF protag over the usual fuccboi

But today was my only day off. I work every single other day this week and next week

I don't want to throw away my only day off because some other faggot was too lazy to come in

Go back to /vg/.

>mfw there's competition for husbando status in this game other than Cor
god damn you Tabata, i'm going to have to be a slut and have two husbandos

>make him a Snake clone
>hurr he's a man now lol

so fucking lazy

everything about this game is so fucking lazy and uninspired

(You)

>two
I have 3. But Cor is probably gonna bite it so that would leave Old Noctis and Gladio.

you shameless whore.

I can't help it. But if it makes me look better, Gladio is top dog in my small harem.

has there ever been game footage shown of XV that didn't have some sort of glitch?

What is glitchy about this gif?
I don't remember any other glitch and bug stuff in their other presentations.

Is this blatant denial or sarcasm?

Can't really tell.

i'm wondering if they didn't look at it and assumed it was the gif of the crash that occurred at egx

was meant for that aside the water looks like a complete joke

fucking FFX had better water

>But he hit Luna because Luna hit his waifu.

I doubt Ardyn is Bahamut if that's what your going with.

Prove me wrong then.

>two posts nowhere near each other
yeah you didn't look at the gif and just assumed

>you now remember this game was coming out tomorrow

DELET

I'm actually glad desu. Too much shit going on my life to fully grasp the game.

Gonna try to clear out everything by the 29th.

By watching how the game changed for good since Gamescom id say i glad it didn't come out on sept 30.

Every single gameplay trailer or event footage has bugs in it. For example the Gladio glitch at PAX.

hello peasant

>how the game changed for good since Gamescom

explain

>gay nerd guy
>ohlookcloudisback.jpg
>generic anime guy
>mucho muscle

I'm going to get the game anyway but the characters look horrible.

Lightning system and vegetation changed.

casuals don't want to wait

So how did would design them?

Best thing about this game that we can worship Luna and Gentiana feets.

The majority of it.

>fucking FFX had better water
No it didn't.

yeah I mistook shitty water for shitty water

Honest mistake, just learn to shitpost better.

>shitpost

It's not a shitpost if it's true. That's the worst looking water I've seen in years.

Was talking about your initial post.

I don't know who else this winged dude could be if not Bahamut holding Leviathan. And he looks just like the winged guy on the cover of the book.

And why else would they specifically say that Leviathan was female, and why would Matsuzawa say he was asked to draw Leviathan here in the mural as an elegant woman? Albeit a mermaid?

Pretty sure it's both Bahamut and Leviathan on the logo too.

damn even Cred Forums is riding this dudes dick?

I just can't believe that to this day, this game can still be so broken.

10 years and a delay. I'll be impressed when I see gameplay without a single glitch having to do with collision detection.

Whats your favorite XV trailer boys?

youtube.com/watch?v=FXMJTGna_xA

Here's your (You).

Nah, I get it. When that glitch happened and the game crashed I knew it would just add fodder and it was pretty disappointing to see.

I do think visual wise, there have been improvements from that heinous gamescom build, but yeah it's still got glitches to deal with, especially with character models popping up.

Uncovered, E32013 and Dawn.

yeah thanks - I know you don't have a rebuttal at all because that water in 2016 is fucking laughable

Which one Uncovered? There is two.

>I just can't believe that to this day, this game can still be so broken.
See EGX stuff was older build than TGS which didn't have that glitch.

>it's another le 10 years meme post

You must be talking about Witcher 3.

It just doesn't feel like a $60 game so far. Just like Mafia III and Watch Dogs 2. Sad when FF is compared to trash like that.

Japan trailer. youtu.be/CX5D4Fenz5g

All summons have a human form. It is safe to assume that we have still not seen and will not see it til the game is out.

If Bahamut is indeed Ardyn, then we won't be able to use him till NewGame+ since Ardyn is the last boss, which is extremely bullshit.

Bahamut is also Nifilhime's "Signature" beast, and I doubt that's Ardyn.

Ardyn is actually The Hero of Eos (Light) that is in the middle of the picture.

Who are you trying to convince other than yourself?

>oh man this rushed demo build crashed during a minigame the game is doomed 10 YEARS XD

xv-kun pls

Both E3 2013 trailers for sure
I also actually enjoyed the recent TGS one.

Not trying to convince anyone. Just what we've seen. Why are you undergoing such hard damage control?

>All summons have a human form
Not all. Titan and Ramuh dont have human form. And i think Leviathan too.

Yeah, and that's understandable. I think if people are feeling less optimistic about the game, it's justifiable. Especially for how long we've waited.

I just personally like to at least give some positive feedback regarding what we've been seeing, but the negative stuff is valid, definitely.

I can't stop listing to the Extended Uncovered trailer. It's fucking PERFECT.

But when E3 2013 was shown, I went fucking bananas, this is my dream game. No kidding, it was one of the best times of my life, and am not even sad of saying it.

>since Ardyn is the last boss
There is absolutely no proof of this.

>Ardyn is actually The Hero of Eos (Light) that is in the middle of the picture.
If he was the "her of Eos" that'd make him the hero of Dawn, as in a warrior of dawn. Lucis kings are kings of Light.

>And i think Leviathan too.

Tabata said "she is a smart woman", so she HAS to have one. Would be a waste if the summons couldn't talk.

SQUASH THEM BAZZTEK

They all look literally homosexual.

Only normal looking guy was Nyx.

Why do you spout blatant bullshit that doesn't even make any sense?

Seriously for what purpose even say 10 years when you and I both fucking know that XV as it is didn't start until 2012 and didn't even start on Luminous engine until July 2013. All the current assets used in the game only existed since then.

>and am not even sad of saying it.
Why would you? It was fucking awesome.
Both that and KHIII completely destroyed E3 that day

>There is absolutely no proof of this.

Are we really back to this? Really? Even after the TGS trailer? C'mon bruh, I know it sucks we read the leaks but seriously...

k

Everytime i watch Japan Uncovered or E3 2013 trailer always thinking about the game that i waited for my entire life. No jokes ^)

Everyone recognizes XV as a 10 year development mess. Your headcannon over what happened doesn't count nor matter.

TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH, TOO MUUUUUUUUUCH

Kinda wish this game wasn't delayed. I wanted December free to play Yakuza 6. Might rush this game before 6 gets out. As it stands Y6 looks so much better, but I'll enjoy them both.

>Even after the TGS trailer?

Where what? He slapped Luna? He wants Noctis to become the true king? He told the group he was Ardyn Izunia? All that proves is nothing towards him somehow being the final boss.

How does that in anyway prove anything when those leaks already got proven wrong on multiple points a while ago anyway? The fact that there is multiple Shiva already proves that Gentiana is not Shiva, since the leak didn't even say there was muliple Shiva and implied there is only one and that it was Gentiana.

The only thing that was proven was that the leaker saw chapter 0 sometime in May and that was it. We know that different press sites went to SE in Feb, March, April and May to do coverage on the game so that can easily have been where one of the people from those sites saw it, or one of them simply just told someone else they knew that Chapter 0 in XV is with Ifrit and 10 years later, and then that guy went to Cred Forums with that info to make up a fake leak mixed with other info we already knew about to try and look legit.

KEEP AT IT BAZZTEK!
DON'T WORRY NOONE WLL BAN YOU HERE

great song, 2bh

youtu.be/bD6sTDH9Zdc

The graphical differences are massive. The Gamescom footage made it look like a PS2 game in parts. It has improved immensely since then.

Am I the only one that has high hopes for the story to be the best thing of all time? As in pacing, characters, lore, plot, narrative are all going to be excellent.

People are seriously sleeping on this games story. Maybe cause the characters look goofy...oh well.

IS NEVER ENOUGH

from these fishing gifs it certainly doesn't look like it

No one cares about your little meme post, 10 years has literally nothing to do with anything. XV as it is has only existed since 2012 and all the assets used in the game on the current engine has only been there since July 2013.

You are trying to act as if it's been 10 years of active development which is not even REMOTELY fucking true. Your bullshit about it being announced 10 years ago somehow equaling it being in full constant development for 10 years doesn't count nor matter. Especially when that goes directly against the actual fucking reality of the games development status because it has only been on Luminous engine since July 2013 and all the current assets in the game only started existing since then.

maybe because the story is predictable as fuck and the forced romance and worse than 8 and 10 combined

Fuck off Whiny-kun.

>You are trying to act as if it's been 10 years of active development

Weird, everywhere I go that's what is said about the game. Looks like the whole internet is wrong then.

It actually is. I'm no fan of Florence and the Machine, but it's a lovely song.

But it isn't Nomura-kun.

> and the forced romance
But there is none of that. Luna liked Noctis since they met as kids after his near death experience, but that's all the "romance" between them, their marriage is an arranged marriage for political reasons. Whatever romance is between them isn't "forced" since it came naturally from the circumstances and situation they were in.

They changed Lightning system, and reworked vegetation.

>everywhere I go that's what is said about the game.
But that's wrong.

>Looks like the whole internet is wrong then.
I guess you just like to talk out of your ass constantly.

Kinda. They announced it ten years ago, threw together a few trailers and immediately after they were all put on other projects. Around 2013 they pretty much started from scratch actually trying to make the game.

It's stupid but then, that's game development for you.

>As it stands Y6 looks so much better, but I'll enjoy them both.

Same, but XV seems like one of those games I just want to get out of the way.

>Daddy isn't an age, it's a state of mind

>The fact that there is multiple Shiva already proves that Gentiana is not Shiva

Famitsu scan said the Shive multiples herself to do "Diamond Dust" so basically it is one person.

The leaker got "Trail of the Titan" as an E3 demo right. The 10 year timeskip right. Characters customs wrong, but then again they could've been added later.

TheGuy also leaked some other stuff like the Online expansion pack and Chapter 0 being at Gamescom. He also said Luna was killed, so yeah.

Here's hoping all of that is BS but am just being realistic.

I get what you mean. I just want to char with Anri ASAP.

Notice how Chapter 0 does not have the "Chapter 0" loading screen, so I don't think that was everything we have seen for CH0. IGN also teased CH0 in their video with a diffrenet scene: With ifirt holding the sword. I doubt they would show tease endgame shit.

Then again, the Master Version was "completed" and shown at EGX and Gamescom according to Tabata and the PR team, so it is safe to assume that is all we are seeing for Chapter 0.

This looks like a low-end PS3 game.

I like Noctis the best based on personality and looks, sorry not sorry.

Like Regis, i want to Luna and Noctis to live happily :3

I want Cor to impregnate me

Can we make other characters wear Gladio's clothes?

I bet Ignis is ripped af

>>Famitsu scan said the Shive multiples herself to do "Diamond Dust" so basically it is one person.

No it didn't, stop quoting NovaCrystallis "translations"..

This is from the XV forums by an actual Japanese person.

>"My pitch-fork and fire manhunt on Nova Crystallis for mis-translations is marching...!

>Additionally, we recently learned Shiva creates a number of illusionary copies of herself while performing her signature move “Diamond Dust.”

>I think they are referring to the information from this scan...
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cs9XcgiUMAAvsth.jpg:orig

>To which it says:
>シリーズでおなじみの召喚獣、シヴァが今作でも登場!償還すると周囲は冷気に包まれ、何人ものシヴァが飛び交う幻想的な光景がくり広がれる。
>Translations:
>A well-known summon in the series, Shiva appears in the latest installment! When summoned the surroundings become blanketed by cold weather and a magical spectacle can be seen with multiple Shiva's fluttering about.

>It does not implicate that the Shiva bodies are illusions created as a effect from Diamond Dust. Rather in a more natural translation, it would be saying that combined with both the icy backgrounds and flying Shiva's, creates a magical spectacle.

>NC, you've done it again. You again filled people with lies...!

So it said nothing about Shiva multiplying herself.

>The leaker got "Trail of the Titan" as an E3 demo right.
No, that was a completely different thread to the one that said that shit about Ardyn a day earlier.

>The 10 year timeskip right.
Again, completely differnet thread to the Titan thing and again that was in Chapter 0 which is the only thing he got right which only proves he had seen/played chapter 0 sometime in May.

>Characters customs wrong, but then again they could've been added later.
He said every costume alt will be black, he was wrong.

>m. He also said Luna was killed, so yeah.
And Markus Lukis who also claims to be a leaker who saw stuff of Older Luna said to TheGuy that his leaks were wrong, which even TheGuy conceded to.

what is the status on EU/US editions shipping with Japanese audio?

Even Ray knows she is best girl

Oh fuck yes. That actually means alot for the game.

The Japanese audio is going to be free DLC. It was confirmed forever ago.

Luna's VA also said she recorded lots of action lines at the end of the game so that proves she ain't dying midway either.

Make thread about it on gamefaqs, im banned here and won't make new account. Its gonna be good.

Nice one m8! Keep up your fanfics on twitter!

Lines aren't recorded in order you know. She could have meant at the end of recording.

Niflheim base for gameplay, Uncovered for everything else

>I don't even care if they don't look that similar.

Anyone else notice this little exchange?

>Prompto: You reckon Cidney's taken?
>Gladio: Don't think so.
>Noctis: And you'd know.
>Gladio: Not exactly hard to tell. A guard like hers doesn't come down easily.
>Prompto: Even to a Cavanova like you?
>Gladio: Curious as I am to see, my priority's keeping His Highness safe.

LunaxNoctis
GladioXIgnis
Promptoxcheeseburgers
Regisxprequel game

They already said that XVs is recorded chronologically.

This qt in the center.

That's the second time Prompto brought up Cidney out of the blue like that.

if there's payment involved it should be a no-brainer

youtube.com/watch?v=n_c6GlcEcoY

>implying it won't be just for the completely linear end of the game

There is suppose to be 20 pages worth of Famitsu scans up anytime soon. A bunch of the screenshots used are old stuff though from months ago.

Better be an unlock for NG+

Where did they say that?

Black shirt white pants is my fetish

Noctis standart outfit is best one. Anybody who change it through the game is not a real fan of vsXIII or XV.
Especially exchange it for fucking goofy cape.

Shimomura interview about XVs music

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/28/final-fantasy-xv-composer-reflects-on-10-year-journey/

She says the direction for the tone of the games music has been consistent all this time since Versus and that they added new music stuff because they added new things when the game became XV.

Ignis' arms are my fetish

Oh and that there is different music covering different times of the day/night cycle.

I heard that the game is done and preview copies are out.

via random post at mognetcentral, you guys think its believeable?

That's obviously false because they delayed the game 2 months specifically to put in the day1 patch stuff into the main game, the game won't even go gold until like late October at the earliest.

Game is not on gold of course. But it doesn't mean it can't be done.
But anyway i think its doubtful.

I just noticed, she looks like adult Sakura from Naruto.

Huh? Not even close.

If the game isn't gold that means they can't send out review copies of the game.

I laughed

Me: Happy

Show me a "low-end" PS3 game that looks like this

No.

Uncovered, E3 2013 and TGS 2016 are all incredible

Dawn trailer is very underrated.

>Post the webm, you know, the one
cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/a6/f3/a6f37ace17c7db0be970fd42e8057e6a.webm?5518170

jesus christ my dick
what's the position at 0:40 called

There's only one husbando in this series
and he is mine.

It doesn't work :(

What the fuck happened? Also why aren't there high res renders of the main cast like there were for FFXIII? Fuck you, Square Enix.

You pulled this shit with XIII-2 and everybody but Lightning in XIII-3. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Lazy fucking shits can't even make a good game.

he's a good choice definitely, but he's dead by the start of the game and so he'll never sit on my face with his glorious booty

Well, Why bothers to do good shit with shit game, right?

What happened with what?

>Also why aren't there high res renders of the main cast like there were for FFXIII?
Those didn't even get uploaded online until years after FF13 was released.

That Jesse?

He using that fire spell to smoke some meth?

Nadir is a real word, though. It means "the lowest point", which is pretty fitting, considering Cosmogony: Nadir talks about the apocalypse.

Not really. Notice how Noctis actually talks about the grim and depressing stuff with him, which he never mentions before Prompto and rarely before Gladio. Various little touches like Noctis "cooking" for him and Ignis sort of collapsing in the garage after their heated exchange also shows how close they are. Closeness is not all sunshine and rainbows.

>It means "the lowest point"
As in like "Hell"?

Like how Hel in Norse mythology is part of Niflheim?

According to the Famitsu scans, Gentiana's name is just Gentiana, either they are keeping her full name under wraps or that's her whole name. They did the same thing with Drautos too though, who's full name is Titus Drautos.

I prefer Future/Older Noctis.

The scans are here
dualshockers.com/2016/09/28/final-fantasy-xv-gets-a-lot-of-screenshots-on-famitsu-shows-shiva-battle-characters-and-more/

Nothing new, just recap of stuff.

Uncovered, Dawn 2.0, TGS 2016. E3 2013 looked nice, but it was kind of disjointed and without any context.

>no profile for Cor
welp...there goes my hopes for him playing a bigger part and joining the lads further into the game

To be fair, this was his answer to the question of whether he prefers Nyx/Luna or Noctis/Luna. Nyx/Luna is obviously nonsense.

It doesn't really mean something, they don't have profile for Iedolas and Cid either.
I honestly belive Cor had even bigger role that we all think.

I think he means she looks uggo.

or at least in that artwork.

>Nyx/Luna is obviously nonsense
Oh boy you don't really know this fanbase.

They always do these things in waves. There isn't any profile for Gentaia on the official website but there is for Cor, Cid, Iedolas, Iris and Ravus. But there isn't any CG render for them like there is this batch here.

No. It literally means "the lowest point in a situation". It comes from an Arabic word meaning "opposite" - the opposite of the zenith, which means the highest point in the sky.

So it's a comparison of heaven to hell. Again just like Niflheim is in Norse mythos.

Is it me or these threads have been a lot less shitty lately?

ok thanks guys, yeah i just like his character the most, especially after his reveal way back then. i'm prepared if he's just going to be a temporary...but i can't help but wish he'll join them and survive the storyline despite all the deathflags

downgrade shitposters got bored apparently

shitposters are at school

SQUARE-ENIX employee here.
The webm posted is reference material for a secret unlockable scene between the characters young_Noctis and Gentiana.
We are deeply sorry to inform you that, because of the spoiler caused by the leak, we have to cut said scene from the final game.
In the meantime, the leaker will be prosecuted for leaking official development material.
Thank you for your understanding and please, look forward to the game.

xv-kun posts less and so the shitposters will slowly stop too, even though he's part of it
It's all a big circle

About Noctis:
>It seems like he likes doing things his way, but he is actually watching and reading the world and other people more closely than anybody.
Interesting comment. It was hinted in Duscae and Brotherhood, so it's neat to see it mentioned explicitly.

Next ATR is tomorrow lads. Hopefully we get new info and they wont just talk about the cafe.

Wtf in this webm? Reupload someone, i can't open.
Im thirsty for Gentiana pron. Please boys.

>Japan only
Don't expect too much, Tabata already said that the ATRs with important shit would be international and such

just imagine this animated user

What do you guys even want at this point
Most games get maybe one trailer a year, but this game gets so many scans and interviews and gameplay demos that people want way too much now

And this falls in line with Nomura's descriptions about him too.

If it's a JP specific ATR then it's nothing new. It's only important stuff if it's an ATR that they say will be uploaded in English before it even happens.

The more i see the more likely i'll be playing it in my dreams

The only thing you need to know is that Ignis is secretly the real 10/10 waifu.

Plus we've reached the point where XV was originally supposed to release so all the stuff they've shown up to this point is stuff they had planed to show right up to release, so anything they would have to put together from here on out would either be going into spoiler territory now if it is new stuff, or they can only just keep showing chapter 1-3 stuff for the next 2 months.

>game has been in development for 10 years
>lol why do you guys even care xDDD
god just shut the fuck up

>ignis is mama-figure to Noct
this is cute

These boots looks gay as fuck.

test

How are things working out for ya

>game has been in development for 10 years

More like 4

Do you really think SE had people working on this during the great silence? They were too busy making Toriyama's waifu real and unfucking XIV.

He pulled it off

You look gay as fuck.

That's not what he said though

>mfw SJWs complain that a game starring a bunch of bishonen twinks doesn't appeal to women

it's not gentiana, just search "minus8" and "ankha"

I talked about his boots, not Cor.

I swear, if we don't see this outfit in-game....

also, i'm starting to believe the theories he's ageless like Gentiana due to this art and him possibly driving younger Regis in this webm

Yes that is Cor in that flashback, Tabata said he used to work closely with Regis.

If he is ageless then that would explain why Cor isn't in A Kings Tale because that would spoil him being ageless, because if he isn't then he'd only be a 12 year old kid at that time.

It's hard to see how younger he look in that .webm though, only that he still uses the same hair and beard
I mean, Noctis' crew didn't change much in 10 years

Uncovered JPN, E3 2013, TGS 2014, Nifilheim Base, TGS 2016 trailer.

So every trailer except Dawn and Dawn 2.0? What a shitty taste.

How come we didn't see an adult version of Luna besides Noct?

Because IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN AHHAHAHAH8D8SA9HD89SAY92

Is the room where Noctis pulls Regis' sword in the TGS 2016 trailer in Insomnia or nifilheim? If former, it could tie well to the E3 2013 combat footage where you saw him with all phantom swords while stepping into the citadel area.

TELL ME ABOUT ASCENSION
..They're very obviously leaving all that blank space in the sphere 'cause it'll fill in later, right?
Please tell me it'll fill later

That's a good point, he could be in his late 20's-30's in that clip if it's 8 or 12 year old Noctis.

Still, I like the theory.

Pre-ordered but haven't read anything about the story, the one on the left looks cool.

Because they havn't revealed the future versions of anyone but Noctis, Ignis, Gladio and Prompto yet, besides artwork for them three future versions isn't there either.

it was the post directly under you you mega autist

>Yfw its Tetsuya Nomura

WATCH THE ANIME

Anybody who thinks older noctis looks good isn't a real fan either.

>34 y/o Luna
hnnngggg

She is already mid-age woman. Probably won't change that much. Totally not gonna grow a beard.

Looks industrial and mechanical so I'm going to say Niflheim, but I don't know how Regis's sword got into Niflheim since it's on the opposite side of the world from Insomnia.

Although I did watch Kingsglaive closely and you'll notice that Regis doesn't use "Sword of the Father" at any time during the present day stuff, he just uses other assorted weapons, he was only seen using SotF in the flashback in Tenebrae.

it won't

Ok user!
This is my first final fantasy besides playing 1 on NES as a kid

This. Both games along with VII:R are what converted me as a PS4 owner alongside my PC. Looking forward to both hands down.

Maybe maybe not we don't know, Hollie said that the stuff in the acension we saw there was just there for the demo and the full game has more.

he looks good while normal noctis looks horrible. Thankfully they have hats to hide that stupid hair.

She doesn't know much more about the game than we do.
I wouldn't expect more skills even if it is possible that it's going to grow bigger

>Older Luna

More info plssssss

She works at playstation though, pretty sure they know some things

as a matter of fact, given all the shit she says,she knows less.
Terrible reviewer.

>24
>middle aged

A user who went by MarkisLucis !wxe.t7R5gc said there is an older Luna and that the May leaks about her dying were fake, and that he'd seen stuff of her older.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/346221413/#q346241436

Gotta pander to closet faggots sperging over "muh diversity" in clothing choices.

Judging from Ch 0, the other three don't look all that different. Noctis was clearly hit by crystal cancer and seems to have aged by two decades, but Prompto for example looks almost the same.

I want Crystal Castles to make main theme for next Final Fantasy.

Prompto did grow a small beard though.

Obvious. She's going to die. The story is a tragedy and that's Tabata's style. Easy.

Alternate outfits are great when you're playing a 40+ hour game, though. The default look gets kind of boring.

Atleast she will live more than Stella.

Not really a surprise

Stella would have died too. Versus was suppose to be very dark nigga.

Yeah probably, since it was darker than dark, Stella would die in the first CGI where she supposed to fight Noctis.

Thank fuck.

I'm honestly more interested in how many things TheGuy/May leaker got wrong so far. I think the Online expansion thing is also bullshit too now?

There was also a leak saying that Versus's story was a fucking mess and Nomura had no fucking clue on what he was doing.

I just hope the Ardyn slap scene doesn't imply Luna will turn into a damsel in distress forcing her as bait for Noctis to fetch her instead of being a guest party member.

I really hope SE want pnader to all these fags who want superb epic plot with fighting against gods, cycles etc.
I want more grounded story, about characters, about brotherhood and their relationships.
Glad they didn't make Ifrit some sort of gigantic fuck, love his desing in XV.

She will, but that slap he gave her completely disabled his hand 'cause he's the anti-oracle and he can't touch the oracle so in fight attacking his hand will be his blindside spot and there's a special link attack in which Ignis will yakuza cut his finger with the dagger and you can use the finger for a level 8 recipe at camps that grants you infinite stamina

Regis is /fa/ as fuck.

Since Ardyn barely lose his shit from what we've seen Luna might did something that really angered him.

They could have just taken it off-screen during the invasion cause why not?

I also wonder if pic related is the scene where the crystal capture from the beginning of the trailer happens with Noctis shortly after getting the sword.

He is using father sword in 5th episode of anime btw,

Luna hit his waifuLeviathan

Off topic but am i the only one who thought the TGS 2016 XV trailer was more interesting than KH 2.8's? I see everyone gushing over it as Trailer of the Year while am like 'eh', its hype but not THAT perfect.

So is Luna Jenova?

Wait, his eye color is different?
The nose is completely wrong too

Crystal cancer.

Cause fucking kh is just stupid at this point. Nomura is a hack now.

Everybody riding KH trailer because of music.

Huh.

Now i'm fucking confused where that crystal scene will fit.

Khfags are so desperate that their garbage franchise gets attention again that they overreact whatever shitty trailer they get

That's a theory that has been going around awhile ago.

proof.

That crystal scene is interesting. It's a huge facility and Noctis' isolation implies he's way too dangerous to be restrained like a human being. Gameinformer also said that the Lucian Crystal is sentient, so it's actually actively absorbing him, although he's clearly resisting. Must be quite an ordeal too, considering it's like being tied to an unshielded nuclear reactor for him.

It would be cool but it would almost be as incoherent as Tidus being alive at X-2

No idea, KH lost me around BBS. Everything about it is just pants on head retarded now.

I don't believe that is older Noctis. It seems more like Regis or a past ancestor of the Lucii household. Could be nigga.

0.2 and Hikari remix are the only reasons to give a shit about 2.8 at this points. No comment on back cover (even if it looks like a watchable KH movie) but DDD was a fucking mess so that leaves only one playable game i'm actually interested in.

I'd say it needs all the hype it can get.

Reminder that these are KHfags.
>my edge
>darkness
>friendship
>emo

At the beginning of the game he gets red eyes when summoning. The new Famitsu scan says that at some point, his eyes turned red permanently. Magic overuse, most likely.

Ignis calls him Noct in Ch. 0, brah

All the magazine scans introduce him as Noctis. He sees a vision of himself at the beginning of the game too.

Holy shit, this is probably the same bunch of people who brings up Versus and Stella in FFXV discussion.

Could be a dream. We know that Noctis dreams a lot. He could be projecting his friends and himself in these dreams.

YER A NOBODY

Even the combat took a massive nose-dive since Osaka team/BBS happened. Franchise peaked after 2FM.

Hope to god Tokyo Team rushes in to salvage KH3's potential inbalances once they're done with FFXV.

Oh guys stop with these nonsensical theories. This is just mid-late game event. And shit, this is looks cool as fuck.

At this point xv fags bring that shit up just as often
Both sides have their share of autism and these threads would be way better without even mentioning it, but it will never change
Because haha gotta fit in into my internet group

Nope. FFVII remake is next.
PC XV too

I actually see Nomura at this pic.

We going Zanza now.

*Xenoblade spoilers*

>gushing
Depends on where you look, i could show you infinite xv fanboys that suck every xv trailer dick
But on this board you're only allowed to like one thing apparently

From what i remember all XV trailers were atleast decent.

At this point even prime time tokyo wouldn't be able to blance all the gimmicks that are in KH3
Just because you have tokyo doesn't mean your combat system will be 11/10 best thing ever
Even XV changed a lot of thing multiple times over all those years

That could explain the E3 2016 scene as well. Even Noctis in chapter 0 isn't wearing the ring.

A few
But i don't want to destroy another thread with autists going at it again

You act like Versus fags don't do the same thing, remember last year especially?

Prophecies are clearly very real in the XV world and this wouldn't be the first time Noctis has been shown to see the future. In the Platinum Demo he saw his real future self when he had to imagine himself at his full power.

He doesn't wear the ring in his render either. Keep in mind that the ring is mostly just a catalyst/medium. If he's indeed so flooded with magic that even his eyes have mutated, then he simply doesn't need the ring anymore.

>At this point even prime time tokyo wouldn't be able to blance all the gimmicks that are in KH3

Which makes it even more fucking annoying how they're still regurtiating even more gimmick shit without even learning much from their past mis-steps.

Even with Jump festa 2015 i still remain really skeptical on their execution.

I like the Yakuza jackets.

Nah he's using Avenger which is the sword with the skull on it, that weapon is in Episode Duscae too.

>Off topic but am i the only one who thought the TGS 2016 XV trailer was more interesting than KH 2.8's?

I thought everyone thought this?

2.8 trailer was just showing DDD stuff and some cutscenes for some phone game, with a few seconds of 0.2 which just feels like a throwaway thing. Even the remix of Simple and Clean sounded shit compared to the original, only good thing about the KH2.8 trailer was some new CGI scenes.

The XV trailer was well done and rounded up basic info and gave new info, and was structured in a way to catch up everyone regardless of if you know anything about XV or not, it felt like everyone was on the same page when watching that, for 2.8 you have to know what the fuck that other shit is to even care.

It is him.

Head is just angled different also aged a lot, but Noctis's eyes turn red when he's in a summon state.

>you have to know what the fuck that other shit is to even care
As i said i don't know shit about KH, but i liked that trailer because of music. Music always made trailers.

XV fans are well adjusted adults in comparison.

famitsu scans are here

twitter.com/RyougaSaotome/status/781206826796871680

scroll down fore more

That sword is Avenger here He also uses Bloodsword, Zweihander and Partisan in brotherhood which are the other weapons you have in Episode Duscae.

Pic related is his render with red eyes as he gets them now. It becomes permanent later, apparently.

Fug, wrong pic.

Best artwork ive seen so far.

He said fags not fans
XV also has fags that are just as bad especially one guys in these hreads

I liked both. But I'm a fan of both.

I wonder if that means he's always in a near death state or something.

Tabata said that they have alot of inspiration from Lord of the Rings.
Gonna watch trilogy again. I just realised that last time i watched LoTR was like 10 years ago,

Noctis will become evil. Screencap this.

Nothing in them is new but there might be some stuff in the interview, waiting for translations.

I mostly see the fangasm over 2.8's trailer on twitter, facebook, and GAF so idk, maybe i'm not looking hard enough?

Youtube comment section?

Come on guys, we can talk XV without dragging KH.

These threads can't do anyhting without having some kind of shitpost war or autists arguing about nothing that never stop and get triggered by everything

Didn't Prompto's French VA say that Prompto was in love with Cidney?

Yeah, even KH threads which are the only good ones in Cred Forums sometimes resort to shitflinging XV whenever an user mentions it. Really retarded.

Being a fan of both games is a real bitch. I have faith both will be comfy in the end.

>Cred Forums
>not knowing that every thread will go off topic eventually
>wants serious talk about a game
>this new
>>>/leddit/

I want Shiva to rape me

The whole september threads were good actually. Minimal shitposting attempts and good discussion.
There is no new info and nothing to talk about, and probably we wont see new info until release.

I hope there's a 1v1 Gilgamesh vs Noctis boss fight.

There is a big bridge that connects Insomnia to Leide so maybe. I think he said stuff like Gilgamesh boss fight would have to be DLC though because it wasn't things they planned from the beginning, but he also said that about the airship and they managed to get that into the main game, so who knows.

Gameinformer said that they saw a lineup of all the enemies in the game and said that FF5 fans will really look forward to one of them.

>but he also said that about the airship
He said that the airship could be DLC because they had problems making it work.
Gilgamesh wasn't planned for the game and would be DLC because they want to finish the game first

Ok but what about what Gameinformer said? What other iconic enemy from FF5 is there other than Gilgamesh?

That guy who sounds a bit like Balthier.

Don't know
It's possible that Gilgamesh is in the game but we will probably find out if he is in when the game releases.
I doubt they would make any trailers with him since he would be an optional boss

>This thread

Am i in bizzaro world or am i actually witnessing a somewhat decent XV discussion? What happened lately??

xv-kun is posting less often and so shitposters post less often and so xv-kun has nohting to reply to cause it's the only thing he ever does in these threads

Any good translations of the famitsu scans released today?

God I hope Armiger and the weapons themselves don't suck balls.

I'm more and more leaning towards the thought that it will function like in Platinum demo - 1 attack of each relic weapon in a constant loop.
Fuck

Older Noctis' profile.
>The protagonist Noctis himself, with the years weighing heavily on him. His features are severe and grim and his eyes glitter with red light. Expect him to appear in gameplay videos from now on.

It won't be the same as their initial Armiger anyway, so at this point I don't really care.

>4th weapon from the left
wtf even is that? a bow?

>Expect him to appear in gameplay videos from now on.
oh fuck so maybe half the game is with older noct

The duscae armiger is still in the game, whose to say there won't be more styles?

If you mean the 5th one - yes
4th is the shuriken

>The duscae armiger is still in the game
Only a single ability, I'm speaking more about the general way it functions
And Duscae one was hell of a mess, too.

They seriously need to refine it as much as possible, the actual idea behind it is cool as fuck

5th is a blade
6th is a crossbow

The only thing that video shows is basic "knightshield" activated while he's just doing regular attacks and what seems to be something similar to ghosting, which is another phantom ability. Which is still how the current Armiger functions.

And that's the way I prefer it to be - for Armiger just add speed to your normal attacks and make you teleport between the enemies freely.

Also, I'm sure that the the ghosting thing on the webm is exclusive to the relic katana weapon.

About Noctis' group:
>Ignis, Prompto, and Gladiolus are Noctis' irreplaceable allies, but the journey of these four will be neither easy nor joyful. As their situation grows increasingly more grave, interpersonal conflicts become inevitable.
So much for a comfy road trip.

I think that each phantom weapon gives you a phantom ability that you can use individually with that weapon and then all at once when you activate Armiger.

For example Knightshield in episode duscae can be used when holding L1 and it'll deflect bullets when just walking or standing, but when Armiger is activated it does Knightshield on its own whenever you get shot.

Well yeah, what with Ignis going blind and all.

ty for translating

What's it say about Gentiana, Aranea, Ardyn, Luna and Regis?

About guests:
>During the story, the party sometimes grows to five people. For now, we know that Cor and Luna are among the people who will lend the party a helping hand. Being a Lucian marshall, Cor's sword skills are beyond formidable. The details about Luna's participation are unknown for now, but considering her proactive personality, she can probably take care of herself.

It allowed him to become a motherfucking Neo dragoon though

I'm still wondering who will we get as a party member in his stead while he will be disabled

Ok so Luna confirmed for joining the party as a guest after all. My guess is she does so during the Leviathan sequence.

Luna is guest? OH MY GOD, FUCK YES.

I wonder if Nyx got into "Valhalla"

>fucking goofy cape.

??

In greek mythos Nyx is born from Chaos.

Hi Final Fantasy Peasant, when new video?

Not the peasant but it says so in wiki.

Gentiana's profile:
>Luna's attendant and a woman of many mysteries. Seems to know a lot about how their world works. Recently featured in a scene where she tells young Noctis about the nature of the relationship between the King and the Oracle.
The info about Ardyn and Luna is the same old (she is an Oracle, he does magitek stuff etc.)

Platinum Demo is even less relevant compared to the current build, even basic features like Armiger warp strike from Duscae and the Shuriken oause finisher from the pre-beta coverage were missing in the demo. I wouldn't fret.

Yeah they did say that even in the story she's supposed to be mysterious.

Thanks, Anything else interesting from the scans?

I remember watching an advanced combat tutorial how Armiger avtivated in Duscae lets you do auto-parries without holding L1 at all, as you are 'always in a guard stance'.

Is that true or is the guy really misinformed?

Not always in guard stance/auto parry, but you the ED Armiger activates both Knightswords (the spinny swords) and Knightshield (the barrier blocking projectile attacks with the swords) to be on for the duration, you can still get hit normally when is Armiger activated.

>Best gurl confirmed guest party in action

BTFO Kagari

>people actually gave a shit about stella
L O L
O
L

Haha usernames

>i have to bring V13 up again out of nowhere XD
You're one of the reasons why these threads are so shit
If the V13fags and shitposters don't bring it up the xvfags will do it themself and then still complain

they are all emo shit

Remember when people used to wank off Jhil pre-FFXIII pre-release?

About the world:
>The conflict between the Empire of Niflheim, a great military power, and the Kingdom of Lucis, a land of magic and the keepers of the holy Crystal, has been going on for a long time. But the animosity between these two countries is hardly the only serious problem their world has. Their planet itself is wasting away, stricken by a phenomenon called "the plague". Watch very carefully how this reality will affect the journey of the main quartet.
>In the FFXV world, the nights start gradually growing longer at a certain turning point of history. Darkness is the time of exceedingly dangerous monsters called daemons. The zones where people can actually live shrink and venturing outside gets fraught with danger. Noctis and his group encounter daemons as well and they are a formidable obstacle in their journey. As the night grows longer, their journey gets ever so much harder.

that's the same people that made headcanons about stella desu

I followed both of those games since 2006 and I never knew why anyone thought Jhil would be anything just because she had a few lines in a trailer.

I just hope its much closer to E3 2013's combat footage...i mean didn't they mention intending to replicate it for the full game?

WHEN THE NIGHT

Why did you use outdated version of goddess?

She is L I T E R A L L Y perfect, voice of an angel

youtube.com/watch?v=vhGz6BLywIo

"I Will Be" is the best track out of 3.

MAYBE LUNA HAD IT RIGHT

They clearly bring the RIGHT woman to make pop-like themes to this game. Fits so perfectly.

Hahahaha as if you could handle real time, pussy.

i'm gay and i don't care about fucking either girl i just know in my heart stella is fucking shit
deal with that, nerd

no she sounds like a rat dying and trying to harmonize
florence and the machine sounds like fucking shit
even fucking nicki minaj would've been a better choice than whorence

Question to Tabata:
>Q: What is the plague, exactly?
>Tabata: We call it a plague, but you will see it for yourselves as you progress through the game. I don't want to spoil the details, but it is a calamity of sorts.
>Q: What is the relationship between the summons, Luna, and Noctis?
>Tabata: Asttals are divine beings in their world. Luna, being an Oracle, can converse with gods as the speaker for their planet. She can also awaken them if needed. Noctis' relationship with summons is different; they approach him to lend him their power.

So Noctis is going to go through 10 years of suffering.

>i think angels sound like a breathy horse that can't catch its breath after two notes

*Astrals

>even fucking nicki minaj would've been a better choice than whorence
Do you honestly believe that?

Seriously the shitposting is getting weaker and weaker.

Ah, just saw the time, no wonder, most of you are getting out of school now.

(You)

>1 minute apart
Like clockwork

name ONE artist willing to do a vidya song who would've been better retard

>but it is a calamity of sorts.
Probably has to do with the red moon. youtu.be/XldiYKWRkuw

>Bloodmoon
>Luna in blood
>Dead Luna

Nah, not unless you shut up about both of them

a turd offering to make more turds isn't a good thing

yeah both were me. nice one sherlock

>i like breathy whores
gross

no obviously not, that's hyperbole and you'd probably deal with the internet better if you stopped going REEEEEEE SHITPOST at something that was an obvious joke

but seriously now, whorence grapejuice is really not at all that talented, her voice is incredibly grating, and most any other artist would've been better

nonjokingly, broods, lorde, marina and the diamonds or lana del rey literally would've been better choices

but like "SHITPOST REEEEEE WHO COULD POSSIBLY NOT LIKE MY GINGER GODDESS" come on man with a voice like that you've gotta realize not everyone is getting on board

About the scene with Luna's speech:
>Noctis keeps an eye on Luna as she is making her speech. Since she can speak to gods, what is it that she wants people to hear?
Tagline:
>We are losing the world...

No artist at all would be better
You guys can stop acting like you've been listening to her for years and always had her in the back of your mind
You probably didn't even give a shit about Stand by Me before they chose the song. He could've chosen any fucking song and you'd still suck Tabatas dick because wow so deep fits the story

Well it's the plague mentioned in Cosmogony and from what I gather it's similar in threat to the FF1 plague.

HOW DOES HIS EYES GO FROM BLUE TO RED??

>fanboys and xvfags bait shitposting nonstop
>then act like the shitposters are the porblem
We will never have any good square related threads ever again

No, SMB literally does fit perfectly though and there is no other song from pop culture that I think does fit as well as that.

you weren't here then earlier, we had a great couple of hours, look at the earlier part of the thread.

>HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT LIKE THE THINGS I LIKE?!

See . He could do that in Duscae as well.

(You)

it's not that. It's instead of your retarded first post, you could have just talked about artists you would have liked to have done music for it.

Instead, you chose to do it in the most childish way and then try and come back and make it like the rest of the thread is overreacting.

We had a decent thread for a while there, but can't have good things for long.

You are the reason why no one ever takes this board seriously.

Because he's in a summon state.

okay but then i came back and did

are you seriously trying to pretend this thread hasn't been shit, through and through? are you actually trying to blame this on ME?

>oh god why is someone expressing themselves about something they hate??? ON Cred Forums???
gee i dunno maybe you could not be a pissbaby about it and hide the post

thanks here's a (you) back

because i have musical taste and you're a colossal fag with a bad musical waifu?

>everyone screaming YOU RUINED THE THREAD
>but i am the mad one
yes you caught me i am very very livid and not laughing my drunk ass off

>You guys can stop acting like you've been listening to her for years and always had her in the back of your mind

Yeah I've been listening to her since Lungs came out and saw her live in June you colossal fag, eat shit

lungs was a shit album
her one and only good song is dog days

>because i have musical taste and you're a colossal fag with a bad musical waifu?

I bet you unironically listen to J/Kpop and metal

God you are embarrassing.

We've known he could do that since like 2008.

nope nope and nope
try again
right now i'm really hooked on Years&Years, Broods, That Poppy, K391, and some of twentyonepilots

and yet, you keep replying. funny how that works

>he hasn't listened to HBHBHB
blows Lungs out of the water faggot

About weaponry:
>Q: What makes guns special?
>Tabata: You can attack from afar, but on the flip side you cannot use link attacks with them. They come in handy in infiltrations and such, since you can snipe enemies from a distance. Scenario-wise, they showcase the Niflheim engineering skills. Since we are talking about machinery here, they can be customized and upgraded. You can't warp with them, though.
>And what about the Phantom Swords? What happens if you use them in normal combat?
>Tabata: You gain very powerful Warping and other abilities that differ depending on the weapon. Their stats are also very high, but attacking with them eats away large chunks of your HP.
The relic swords also give you cancer. Poor Noctis, everything drains his life force.

no one cares weeb

that's like saying coke is better than water in terms of flavour
like literally any beverage is better than water in terms of flavour

>but attacking with them eats away large chunks of your HP.
Yo that is some serious cancer inducing stuff, use them for high damage and abilities at risk of death.

Thanks for continuing translating

Everything seems so kill Noctis. I hated his at first for looking like an edgy Sasuke but now I pity him.

>Expect him to appear in gameplay videos from now on.
R-really?

I want this to be true. I really like the older Noctis design.

what the fuck are you even trying to say?

Same, on one hand i kinda wish his reveal was kept secret until release, on the other, it's made me feel better about controlling Noctis mainly in the game.

"from now on"
What this exactly means? Chapter 0 still can be pretty much end of the game.

Looks like even japan is on board with FFXV via TGS demo, they were super happy about it.

Check out @RyougaSaotome's Tweet: twitter.com/RyougaSaotome/status/781208095569678336?s=09

Been a good month for FFXV overall.

I wonder if that means we can change older Noctis outfits too.

From now on as in in marketing and footage they show from now on until release, we've already seen chapter 0, so anything new of older Noctis would have to be from when it happens in the game after chapter 0. It would makes more sense to be around midway to just after midway.

I want to protect her :(

Oh i hope they won't spoil too much, cause i can't keep myself from watching any of new footage.
Its gonna be rough two months.

About Shiva:
>Tabata: Among the summons, she is particularly willful. She helps you when she thinks you need it, so yes, she is a difficult one (laugh). You can't call her at will, but her Diamond Dust attack is really powerful.
Bitches and whores, man.

From the ending of E3 trailer (), it seems like old Noct has the same body than before.

So I guess we should be able to change them? I'm curious to see how older Noctis looks like with the main Noctis outfit. And he should look great with the Yakuza-like jacket. Shame it's so fucking expensive.

Yeah.

I mean, I think Chapter 0 is kinda lackluster and badly put together (if we've seen is what we'll get) and wish they had kept the surprise.

But I'm considerably more hyped now that I have a character with a design I really like (young Noctis is alright, but his hair is... well). If they're going to feature him, that should mean we're gonna control him longer than expected.

Although for all we know it's just going to be a couple of hours or so.

Legit even Versus fags have to agree old Noct > rest.

I do.

I hope you can summon shiva just randomly not for pre-made events.

I wonder if old Noctis' eyes will permanently be red, like in the very early trailers

youtube.com/watch?v=b6At_bb1PNU

>From the ending of E3 trailer (), it seems like old Noct has the same body than before.

Oh, you're right. I actually believed (before Chapter 0 and old Noct were revealed) that that was young Noct with a different haircut (a sliced back kinda one, which would have looked pretty bad with his young face).

Are the animations in the Chapter 0 video the same he usually has? If that's the case, we should be able to properly change costumes (unless old Noct is restricted to a very linear, short part of the game).

Anyways, that makes an alternative skin (during NG plus, for example) more likely.

Damn so it;s true then that she'll just pop up whenever like Odin in the older games.

That's kinda cool and fits her personality as she's Queen, etc.

She seems to work like Gilgamesh/Odin in FFVIII.

Yeah. We've also already actually seen older Noctis in two different outfits, one in his black Roen suit and the other with the Lucian cloak and legbrace over it.

I actually though, when we first got the render, that it'd be cool if they somehow recreated that initial trailer with old Noct wrecking Magiket soldiers shit.

I don't know how it would fit in the story beyond Noctis actually being in Insomnia for once, but yeah.

>From the ending of E3 trailer (), it seems like old Noct has the same body than before.
Its probably just because older Noctis model and outfit wasn't ready for that trailer or maybe they just don't want to spoil it at E3

The Famitsu description () seems to suggest it becomes permanent later.

I've been wondering if XV will have a CGI precredits intro, and if it did that if it's going to be fully CGI. SE even had Visual Works even did CGI intro like that for Bravely Second and the FF13 games too.

Pretty decent thread for the most part, thanks all. Looking forward to ATR on the 30th

Actually that Noctis in that is already had his hair slicked back like it is now, and also Gladio and Ignis's hair is also to what their current future versions are too, so they did have it modeled by then.

Yeah the intro is done with the CGI from Kingsglaive
youtube.com/watch?v=FBownK_3oJ8

Could be, but he already has the new haircut if you look closely (and so do the rest), as well as the KG outfits.

And the fire cover scene looks about the same in both videos, difference being the clothes, costumes and Noct's face.

Although the comparison should be better made comparing Noctis' bodies and moves in gameplay.

After Chapter 0, there's a CG scene where Regis says goodbye to Noctis and the guys. It's not very flashy at all, but it's good enough and emotional enough I guess.

No not that, that's part of the story intro. I meant a precredits intro before you push start.

Also that isn't "from Kingsglaive", that's actually the game style CGI for the game.