Yes, it's bretty gud if you like action games

no
should've bought Hyperdimension Saturnia

Yes.

Probably.

RULES OF NATURE

Is it the prequel

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

It's surprisingly good. Great, even. There are perhaps "tighter/more polished" cuhrayzee action games out there, but MGR:R is by far the most FUN I've had with one.

Why don't you play it and find out instead of relying on Cred Forums's opinion like your mom relies on my cock?

kill yourself my friend

Fuck off faggot

if you like button mashing games with grinding put front and center with bad balance and humongous errors in combat design -- sure

lmfao

WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE

Saw it for 2,50€ a few months ago. New too dunno whats going on with that

You'll have a great time OP

Bait

todally epig

Hes right though. Learn to formulate your own critical thoughts. Cant have people think for you your ENTIRE life.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-dkwpAUzdQ

Absolutely. It's the best game I've ever played.
kill urself my man

>someone gave bladewolf an ass
I don't know how to feel about this.

Yes.

One of those cases were Cred Forums was genuinely wrong. The gameplay is a jerky fuckfest because of constant qte and other types of slow down

>tfw I beat the whole game before realizing there's a lock-on button

Fuck...

You're gonna like it a heck of a lot more than I did cuz I paid 60 bucks plus tax and tip for it

If you like fast-paced action games, you'll love it now shut up and play the game.

Maybe you're just full of shit, then.

Why was Monsoon so obsessed with memes? Does he shitpost on Cred Forums?

It's only about 6 hours long, but it is about the most enjoyable 6 hours I have ever spent with a game.

If you care about character and story, listen to the codecs

Without them the story is close to non- existing. They did it that way so people who just want gameplay can skip most of the story

Tip for OP. Use Blade mode and get good at it.

Seems a lot of people that ignored the mechanic had trouble late game were it's needed more