Original Faith or reboot Faith?

Original Faith or reboot Faith?

>Asian Girl or Mattress Girl

Reboot one, because she is half bred. Pure bread gooks have weird dark colored genitals.

>ALIEN OR WOMYN

nah

No

depends where they're from

northeastern chinese and japs can have pretty pink lips

generally yeah they're darker, but since faith has a black person's nose in the reboot she probably has even darker genitals, so your choice is pretty weird

Original any Day

The remake one is more conventionally beautiful (ironically, considered all the hissyfits about making her "ugly") but they both have the actual personality and charisma of a cardboard box smeared with vaseline and I don't give two fucks about either of them. New Faith is slightly more annoying than the old one, but only slightely.

Catalyst is fun though. It makes me want to murder someone for some of the poor design decisions and the terrible, boring writing that has kept it from being fantastic, but it's still a lot of fun, more than the first game was, if only because there is simply more of it.

I prefer the lesbian, older sister desu.

She is dead in the remake, by the way. They killed her off in a really weird way (she dies of tear gas inhalation, I shit you not).

Pre-game or in-game? How does she die?

Pre-game: she dies when they were both kids. She dies during a raid on her parents during late part of the Kruger Uprising, she gets killed by Kruger-Sec. The whole scene is frankly just bizzare. They are both hiding and watching their parents getting killed, then they start running away and the soldiers throw a tear gas grenade after them: Faith is completely unfazed by that, but her sister suddenly literally just drops dead. It's all part of a silly flashback about half-way through the game.
The writing in the game is... I mean it's just as bad as the first game, honestly, but there is more of it and it somehow feels even more silly and out of place.

American Faith

her sister is very much alive in Catalyst, ignore

She's alive
Kruger or whatever his name is adopted her.

>Kruger or whatever his name is adopted her.
The fuck? The bitch Kruger daughter is Faiths sister? Are they fucking serious with this shit? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

I loved ME but haven't played Catalyst. I also hate time trials.

Will I like it?

>I didn't play the game

You might. Catalyst is basically the first Mirror's Edge except with not as good art direction and soundtrack and an open world you can fuck around between the ME1 style linear missions. A lot of the new content are delivery missions and runner's trials, which you might not like, but there is still plenty to do outside of those: plus they can actually be more fun than they were in the previous game, as you have more time to scout and learn your route ahead of time.

Otherwise, it's basically more of the same + one giant poorly designed but still fun to run through level of the overworld.

Did, just did not finish it yet.

Well I guess I'll see then. I fucking loved ME to the point where I played it and it started to really fuck with my every day walking. I was seriously addicted to it for such a linear, short game.

Shame to hear about worse art direction and music. The atmosphere made it so nice.

It was pretty obvious

I choose Isabel

tfw facial scar fetish

Yeah. The new game has it's own pretty beautiful aspects (the city can be breath-taking and the day-night cycle adds a lot to that, just shame they don't have dynamic weather as well, man I'd love to see the city in rain...), but in general the atmosphere is mostly gone. There was certain air of plausibility about the original Mirror's Edge, while Catalyst goes full sci-fi (it's actually a fucking post-apocalyptic world, for god sake!). It also lacks the sense of gleefulness the original had, mostly due to the upbeat pop-like music: Catalyst has far more ambient sound that just does not work nearly as well.

That said, the open world adds a lot. Despite it being pretty damn fucked with the terrible horizon design, it's still pretty fucking awesome to find one of the rare vantage points, see the whole city scape around you and knowing that you CAN actually get to most of those places. Shame that this feeling really only lasts for those brief moments where you get to see the city bellow you: most of the time you actually feel kinda claustrophobic, trapped in a maze of terracess and walkways between buildings completely obscuring your vision.

I don't know: I loved the original ME and I'm having a shit-ton of fun with the reboot. But I'm not going to lie to you: it's not the sequel I wanted. I mean the core mechanics are still there, it's still a LOT of fun to parkour around, but it's also an excercise in vanity and feeling of missed potential.
Consider yourself warned.

It's also so fucking dumb I just did not assume they would stoop so fucking low.

Lip cuts are the worst shit, fuck.

Wound me anywhere but the lip.

It hurts all the time and it's annoying, but it's also sexy af

This.

Also new one was clearly "tweaked" by the in-house EA diversity officer.

>looks manly
>less stereotypical asian bowl cut
>eyes are rounder
>can pass for a transgender

One day, obese women with pink hair will no longer have a say in video game development. Until then, we can sit back and watch these games fail to make projected sales figures while we laugh at them.

>the dishonesty in this post

>not even using in game model for me1

>promo painting versus ingame model
Can't do anything right, op.

The fuck is this? It looks like she's got cat eyes like the Night Man.

Why do you think Asians love cats so much?

Found the DICE employee.

You're welcome, BTW. If it weren't for Cred Forums calling you guys out on shit design, she would have stayed as ugly as she was in the promo art.

Damn it, he knows!
Abort!

Shes not dead though.

>you'll never ravage this tight, muscled ass exercised by years and years of parkour

why did she suddenly become half-white?

I thought nu-western developers were all about m-muh racism and shit?

what the fuck america, stay consistent with this bullshit

original faith is much cooler looking, new one looks like some edgy millennial

>why did she suddenly become half-white?
She was always.

>complaining for SJW shit when she's half white
>complaining that she's half white
>original faith is much cooler looking when she was a fucking alien

Here you go, op

This is wrong. Not the same sectoid.

The new Sectoids are mixture of human and sectoid DNA bred in laboratories.

Original. Didn't know Shit all about her, she was not important, kinda made me like her more

Both look good.

FUCK ME IN THE ASS

Looks cuter on the right.

Pic on the left looks like some Asian fag who probably has his dick tucked in his ass, with a stupid wig. But then third wave radfems think women in games should be dudes with tits.

would marry

You probably don't even have to do any thrusting, her anus does all the work by just sitting on it.
You have any idea how much that asshole blinks every time she jumps or climbs? Shit is domesticated by now.

Only Japan love cats
The rest tolarate them due to pest control or eat them.

>it's not news anymore, it's advertising
Faith has always been a closet edgy girl.

DELETE THIS

>you'll never be a KrugerSec lieutenant running after her, before pinning her on the ground
>you'll never get kicked in the thighs and nuts, driving you both furious and horny to the fucking edge
>you'll never smack her down for good and look at her feline body lying before you, defenseless
>you'll never whip it out to show her how much of a fucking leech she is

Why?

why do people cling to faith as an example of a female character done right when she's even more boring than your run of the mill bald army guy

>wanting a character to stay the same race from game to game is SJW shit

relax MRA, sometimes people just like fluidity

not everything is muh femninist you Cred Forumstard faggot

i can watch girlfriends forever all day long.

>run, it's a girl
Is he one of us?

Family interaction adds to the character. I really liked the bond she had with the sister in the 1st game- Don't know about the Catalyst, I recently got it and did couple of side quests and Birdman trial.

What?

It's a fucking reboot, they can change whatever they want, and her name was already CONNORS in the first game you retard

Do you even know what a woman looks like? Serious question.

I see posts about "le man face" on pics of girls that don't look manly at all, and I know for a fact that the people who say it are gross ugly fat man children who've never touched a girl and fap to 13 year old anime girls.

yes, they can change whatever they want

keen observation one the fact that america is a free country

well done my friend, 2 gold stars

Not sure. The main problem I guess is that there is no such thing as "female character done right" right now, because the neo-liberal attitude towards women is so god-damn paradoxical and contradictory: on one way they place exceptional emphasis on the character being female, on the other hand all actual traces and characteristics of feminity are viewed as essentially negative, resulting in this bizzare space where female characters need to be basically as asexual and characteristic-less as possible. I remember when Anita made a video about female characters done right and she presented (and I wish I was kidding): Chell from Portal, Scythian from Swords and Sworcerery and Faith from Mirror's Edge: basically three characters with less actual character than a fucking anime cartoon fapbait.

The problem really seems to be that characters are supposed to be venerated fro being female but at the same time not have any female characteristics: which obviously is going to end up with an incredibly bland and featureless ones.

the lab coat guy. He saw an small, unarmed confused looking girl, spill his spaghetti and run.

And he did right.

It hardly matters, it's a first person game

S&S had a female MC? I admit that I played it years ago, but I don't remember anything of sorts

Catalyst focuses more on father and daughter stuff with Noah
And was executed better than the sister stuff in me1, Kate is more of a throwaway in catalyst though, she's there but not really, anything with Noah stands out from dice writing, like Merc in ME1.

That is kinda the point. It's basically impossible to tell that Scythian is a female unless you read it on a developer blog.
And that is the NUMBER ONE example of a female character done right according to Anita. That speaks VOLUMES about how they actually view female characters and where the whole female character logic really fucking stumbles these days.

Wtf theres another mirrors edge?

how the fuck is chell considered a good character?

valve replaced her with robots and it actually improved things!

Yes.

by that time you wont be posting on here anymore because as we see the younger generation is eating that shit up and finds old stuff "problematic"

>how the fuck is Chell considered a good character?
My point exactly. I think Anita's point exactly as well.

>keen observation one the fact that america is a free country

What ?

Original. Reboot looks like a tranny.

Play dragon age 3

One things that puts me off on this game is the forced do as you are told or it will be mission failed. Fuck you game don't tell me how to fight.

Both are ugly chinks so who cares?

It's just during the tutorials.

I did, user. My character was a tomboy with a scar on the lips. Modded Skyrim is pretty great for that too, even went full glascow smile on one of my female character and it looked pretty great

>rebooting a game series that only had one entry and ended with an unresolved plot
i don't understand

>Pure bread
I'm willing to bet she has a yeast infection

Oh you'll love Catalyst than.

I prefer this version

The problem was mostly that original Mirror's Edge did not find large enough userbase to begin with, and the fact that most of the people who worked on the original game have long since left the studio.

The new people did not exactly know what to do with the original. It had set up some characters, some lore and settings, but none of it was actually detailed or fleshed out and the new people weren't sure how to expand on them. They weren't sure if they can even sell them anymore, considering the lukewarm reception of the original.

So they rebooted it, to get a firmer grasp on where to take it, and also to make it (according to their beliefs) more marketable.

The original is a pathetic NEET's wet dream and is heavily overrated by places like this board, but it's still better than the SJW gorilla that we got in the sequel

Well it still sucks. Maybe I don't want to fight. I could easily just run and jump past them.

The left one is ugly as fuck tbqh family. Right looks prettier.

>but it's still better than the SJW gorilla that we got in the sequel
And there goes another person who never played the game or even fucking looked at any actual in game screenshots or materials, despite the fact that they are actually posted all over this thread.

How does it feel to be a fucking parrot literally just re-vomiting random shit you hear around this shithole?

Did the game bomb? I barely saw anyone talk about it.

You should learn fighting. Fighting is fun in that game but you have to learn to do it.

It wasn't a big success. I doubt they'll fund another one. To be honest though, EA just shot the game through the foot themselves with the poorly concieved and insufficient marketing campaign, numerous poor design choices and general lack of solid direction.

This

Original is a 5/10

Sequel is a 3/10

the one on the left
>hair doesn't get in her eyes
>non-restrictive clothing
much more befitting of a parkour enthusiast.

Because every time people tried talking about it, Cred Forums just kept yelling mattress girl, open world and sjw, which makes no sense with a booty like that and a prettier faith

That just means they have a higher standard

>How does it feel to be a fucking parrot literally just re-vomiting random shit you hear around this shithole?
Feel like a free American actually

Because this entire website is delusional and insecure about everything. I know first hand because I was that way and hate myself for that.

>waifufaggotry

>acknowledging blatant attractiveness
>waifu shit

U-S-A! U-S-A!

If I were a game developer my takeaway from this would be to not bother implementing female characters at all.

The one that pleases my dick more. Which happens to be reboot faith. Seriously I beat my Johnny to that bitch during cutscenes. Too bad there is no SFM of her.

No it means they prefer cartoons and underaged children. Besides, having high unrealistic standards when you yourself are ugly or fat as shit is the most hilarious thing ever.

If I were a game developer, I would actually take away that you can get away with incredibly lazy and shallow character design and writing as long as it A) does not in any way draw from traditional feminity (e.g. no sexual or motherly traits) and is openly declared as a female.

Basically, it's a carte blanche to churn out terrible, features male character, label them as female and get all the fucking critical praise and additional attention you can.

Rebooty >>> ayysian

Most of the people who comment shit like "ugly" "man faced" or "tits and ass not big enough" are ugly neckbeards, so I don't know where they come off posting it.

Odds are they'd be lucky if they get a girlfriend that has the physique of a walrus and the face of a troll.

>You're fat and ugly, so you don't have any right to criticize anything!
Fucking really?

I think everyone knows the answer.

It's too fapworthy. I hope there's a second "game" with a larger cock, tits and all that cums along with it.

It's kinda hypocritical and makes me laugh every time i see it. It's also autistic to get so passionate about a fictional characters looks, and things like "Samus' ass and tits aren't big enough in the game, what the fuck were the devs and artists thinkg" are just plain retarded.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO