ITT: Games that take incredible mental discipline

ITT: Games that take incredible mental discipline

more like incredible autism and shit taste

Yeah best hero: Uninstall Wizard

What's your MMR kids?

i enjoy dota because i like obscure mechanics and pissing people off through the internet, but since this isn't the one and only videogame i've ever played in my life i don't get butthurt when someone calls it bad because i understand that objectively mobas are fundamentally flawed

I agree. It takes incredible mental discipline to not kill yourself after playing it.

>i play this trash

lmao

except dota 2 isn't flawed
it's literally PERFECT

Literally every time, like clockwork. Nobody can possibly dislike Dota for any reason other than being bad at it. Not possible. You know what's also true? If you don't sign up for Scientology and hate its practices, well you just have no faith.

Also, I learned the hard way that EU Dota and NA Dota are completely different monsters. Dota is worse than a WC3 zero-effort custom map on US East. People don't play Dota, they play WoW and semicarry deathmatch.

>my mmr is under 1k
Oh right, you must be pretty fucking bad to lose against third world retards. Sucks to be you bro.

what part of i don't play shit moba games your chickenshit brain can't comprehend?

You're obviously a fucking retard to think a game is bad without even playing it. Oh right, you're neo-Cred Forums, that explains a lot. Sucks to be bad at games that requires great mental thinking and mathematical calculations, but I don't pity idiots.

So i guess when you see a piece of shit on the street you eat it just to be sure it's not chocolate? You sound like a retard that would do stuff like that.

So I guess when you see a refined diamond on the street you just ignore it and claim it's shit? You sound like a retard that would do stuff like that.

LoL has recently surpassed OW in Korea again

Apparently Blizzard is really fucking up with the Koreans server

Not quite. I liked DOTA, but a lot of the people there are cancerous unless you play with a proper team, knowing each other, etc.
Basically you can't do casual gaming unless you want to swim in shitty people.
I really liked it, but I also have work and life in general so I cannot spend so much time on it, so public games general = hell.

Game is good, people playing it are not.

t 900mmr

Solo MMR has been proven time and time again to be an incredibly inaccurate measure for one's skill level at DotA.

i bet you're a 6k mmr shitter

So I guess chosen players like Miracle and Arteezy with over 9000 solo MMR are just for show. Huh, really makes you think.

I never finished my calibration and I only solo queue. I still have run

I said inaccurate, not invalid. Please read next time.

the only people that make comments like this are people who have half as that mmr and think the game is actually different at higher mmr

Oh, so their MMRs are "inaccurate". They obviously should be ranked lower due to the terrible matchmaking system despite being the best of the best. Really makes you think huh.

Dear lord help your reading comprehension.

i played lol and dota for years. Its shit its only redeeming factor is the competetive aspect.
Its just a videogame where its incredible easy to benchmark your skill and show it off to others. Besides that its a shit game and a shit and unfun genre.