What's it like having a gf that plays the same games as you?

What's it like having a gf that plays the same games as you?

>tfw no qt gamer gf

Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/vjwi916v
youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

feels good man. we played animal crossing and pokemon together. Also we're both sharing Dragon Quest 7, she plays at home and on another day I will take it to work with me and play, then talk about what happened.

If it makes you feel any better, she is fat

Depends entirely on the girl. It can be frustrating or fun. Ultimately, though, it's almost exactly like having a regular friend that plays games except you're slightly more pressured to try the ones she likes even if you think you won't enjoy them.

I should like to know this feeling too

as long as you're happy

Overrated.

?

i dont have normal friends and here you expect me to tell you how a real gf is?

I have a secret onahole suitcase I hide from my parents but none of them play games with me.

This. Foreveralones overrate having a gf way too much.

Speaking as someone who's had several girlfriends over the years, you aren't missing much.

>play videogames and spend time with friends
>get emotional support from family
>get sexual relief from fapping

I don't even care about losing my virginity anymore, i just want to be completely appreciated by a woman so I know that I'm redeemable

>Have one person who can do all of those things (and the last one a hell of a lot better)

Keep convincing yourself.

Varies. I had one ex that I used to play co-op games with a lot, especially Dynasty Warriors Empires. She'd take fucking forever to set-up for battles. Shit was like pulling teeth.

I had another I played an MMO with, and that was fucking awesome. She played tank and I played healer, so it was always easy to find groups.

I miss my tiny wife.

My first girlfriend played WoW with me back in BC. She was a Resto Druid.
We were both still kids though, so it really wasn't anything special.

My second girlfriend was extremely casual and only played The Sims and other games like Little Big Planet. She got super upset and would throw controllers if she lost. I never let her touch fighting games. She was terrible to play with.

My third girlfriend was, "le such a nerd amirite". It fucking sucked playing shit with her.

All in all, it was terrible. I did not enjoy it one bit. And I'll never do it again.

I have a qt gf and I tried letting her play Kingdom Hearts since she really likes Disney stuff (no pedo, honestly) but she was fucking awful and it was too frustrating watching her try to play

It's as mixed a bag as playing with anybody else. Your relationship with anybody can be completely disjoint from your taste in games. My wife enjoys casual shit and I play action RPGs + amateur gamedev.

As long as they're cool with your hobby then even normie GFs are cool. "Gamer" GFs don't even fucking matter.

It's pretty cozy. Cuddled up with the gf and played paper mario color splash last night.

However, there is always a problem you never expect to run into...

Either: She wants to play something a lot more than you, so you end up playing a game you are done with. We hit end game Stardew valley. I feel like I've done almost everything, but she wants to keep going.

or

She isn't as skilled as you. So you play some shooters and she's on your team, your team mates shit talk her, and she is unhappy she isn't as good as you.

or

She doesn't want to play games as often as you want to. We started banjo kazooie, got to the 2nd to last area, and she hasn't wanted to play in months. All I want is to finish that fucking game. I'm a big completionist, and we had 4 games we got 60+% in, and hadn't finished.

But it is amazing coming home from work, snuggling up with ya boo, and taking turns playing something, co-oping an action rpg, or just playing a shooter and kissing inbetween rounds.

Thanks for reading my blog.

I don't date "nerdy" girls because they usually are ugly. My girl sucks at games because she's hardly ever played any before we got toegther. I've since introduced her to some games but she mostly only plays a bit with me to please me.

My ex, on the other hand, grew up with the consoles of her uncle and was pretty good at all kind of games but would rather have dropped dead than letting anyone know she liked playing games every once in a while.

Is picture a reference to some story? I'm getting that vibe, especially due to the doctors name.

I had a gf once that played 3D world with me. She was a bitch though and we broke up.

Current gf plays WWE games with me and has played lots of Skyrim, Sims, and Guitar Hero before. Also Animal Crossing. She's pretty casual but the WWE interest makes up for it. She's also 5'9 and really hot

Did she died?

It's pretty cool. When we first started dating she was an insufferable SJW, but she's slowly pulled back a bit and is actually pretty fun to joke around and hang out with.

She plays a lot of mobile trash, but we generally play a lot of different shit together.

>start dating BBW "gamer gurl"
>she's lost interest in games
>watches everything on youtube
>literally has no interests outside of watching youtube
>doesn't even want sex any more

Not video games
Enjoy the 3 days off OP! :)

Awaiting 404 and OP ban.

Had a girlfriend like that once, was constantly angry and insecure when playing games. Well, was like that outside games too. Better play with alone or with bros, really.

Girls and games make a really bad mixture.

You know that feeling when you spend hours to mod the fuck out of the game, get progressively more and more hyped to play it as you mod it, and then when you are finally done you drop it after an hour?

That's what having a gf is like.

>it must be real because he's named Goldberg

pls respond

Best thing ever. I've actually dated a few gamer girls. Most are pretty drrrrrrty.

My current gf is 5"2 qt who enjoys anal and cum on her face.

Life is good.

Mate, I had my first girlfriend about fifteen years ago at the wee age of ten. There were times where the only days I didn't get pussy was because I told her to settle with giving me a blowjob. I was even three-timing girls once.

I know what I'm talking about, and the cons outweigh the pros. Honestly, the main thing that'll make you want to have a woman is your paternal instinct flaring up sometime around your late 20s, or maybe before if you're around cute children, but actually rearing children is a nightmare. Good thing my sister got teen pregnant, probably by someone like you, so now I have a niece to fawn over.

Oh yeah, videogames too.

>claims having a gf isn't all that
>has had several

I love how absolutely obnoxious normies on Cred Forums are. You guys are the ultimate trolls.

>they call their friend who is a girl a 'girlfriend'

Pretty good, but there's no time for personal games when you are playing together and playing games starts to feel like a chore.

You son of a bitch, I got to take my girlfriends anal flower, and after a few times she wasn't into it. Also doesn't want cum on her and doesnt get why it would be hot. She does like me to rough her up and slap her around though.

Maybe a shitty girlfriend

It seems like a Cred Forums pardoy of some actual story is what I am saying.

It's bretty cool if she's chill and not a bitch. My girl and I used to play Mount and Blade multiplayer together and most of the time we'd end up together at the top of the scoreboard of our team, she was pretty good

Nope, I love her but that's the way it is.

People simply tend to lose interest when they finally get what they wanted. We are inherently ungrateful.

DONT GET A GF.

For the love of god save yourselves. Sure it starts out nice, amazing even, and the constant source of sex (sometimes) is pretty nice. But mark my words it will ALWAYS deteriorate. I don't care how cool she says she is or how she acts, its a limited time offer. Given enough time there true colors WILL show. You'll eventually have a free-time sucking maniac, that'll be pissed at you for reasons you don't understand time and tiem again. As if all that wasnt bad enough, eventually, ALL of them want a marriage or a baby or both which are nothing more than man ensnaring traps that will change your life for the worse.

It's too late for me anons. Save yourselves.

DONT GET A GF.

I find it frustrating, our tastes in games are close but they don't quite match up so it's usually a matter of compromise.

I still thank him for getting me into Dark Souls, even if he doesn't like any of the other From Soft games.

>putting your dick in a dirty asshole

Faggots, lol

yulia nova is one of many women who's genes should have been put into a genetic ark, along with christina hendricks

My point is, wizards that cry about nogf and normies that brag about their gf are overrating relationships.

Don't worry about it and live your life however you want and without regrets, I'm speaking from experience.

>buy us both Fire Emblem Fates
>she marries Chrom

I have no idea. My wife plays Overwatch and Sims exclusively, and I have a Arma group to lead, so we rarely play anything together.

>him (female)

>if that game is so shitty why did you play it for for so many hours xDxdd

just what ever you do dont call her your gal pal

>mark my words it will ALWAYS deteriorate

True. It always gets worse from how it initially starts, but it doesn't always turn bad.

My GF is basically my care taker. She works while I stay home and shitpost, and then when she comes home she makes me dinner.

I don't know my girlfriend is pretty bad so i usually play mario tier games with her and i keep the mature games to myself :)

>when he's in a dress he is!

>have sex hundreds-thousands of times
>lol don't even worry about it bro sex is totally overrated
>like.. gf's suck man XD

Become a NEET and she will leave you.
Although it would be far more of an issue if you have a child.

>have gamer gf
>all she plays is overwatch and league
>constantly on mic chat and is sexuality suggestive as possible
>got mad at me for resubbing to wow when overwatch season 1 was over and she was waiting for 2

I hate life

I, too, have a fat gf

but she's super cute and she tolerates my obsessions and interests more than any of my past skinny gfs have, so I'm not going to complain

honestly if you like someone enough you really don't even see their body type

my gf is kind of a kinky nypho (i have the fat GF) she wants me to cum on her face and rough her up sometimes. I do it but i'm not really into it, I like BJs more and having her sit on my face. neither of us like butt stuff.

>tfw no bf

>still using the "if that game is so shitty why did you play it for for so many hours xDxdd" argument

Pretty much this.

Mine was great for about 5 months. Then after that mark, she started bitching and complaining about EVERYTHING. I am good as gold to her, but she finds something to complain about in everything and never wants to do anything but what she wants to do. If I want to do anything whatsoever that doesn't involve her, it's a fight and I "don't care about her."

tl;dr this user is right it's not worth it and is overrated

So just dump her if it gets like that? Or don't let things get that bad in the first place. If my gf gives me a bitchy attitude I make sure to put her in her place right away

I don't think you are getting my point. You must be a bit slow. Only an autist would compare sex to video games.

this is the nature of all relationships. Do you know how the dating ritual works? When it starts, you both give 110% all the time. Both are desperate to impress each other and will do whatever they want to make them like you. But 110% is unsustainable.

You start to get comfortable with each other a little more, you feel less pressure to over perform. Maybe you don't put as much effort in how you dress, or plan less exciting adventures.

Entering a relationship is basically both people feeling out how much of a shitty person they can both be and have the other person tolerate it, because humans are inherently lazy. Sure I'm not getting 6 blowjobs a week, but im also not stressing out preparing fun shit for us to do constantly.

your name isnt Erin is it?

I'm not much for the rough stuff either. It turns me on, but I'm a strong dude, and she's a dainty flower. She doesn't like it if I go too hard, and her yelping out in pain is kind of a boner killer. Trying to tread that line stresses me out.

Fuck that. I'm not giving up my money and freedom because of a woman being a bitch. No man would willingly ever do this. No, i have to man up and hire a lawyer to protect my assets. It's gonna be messy but its the only way.

Girls are icky

Buyer's remorse is a thing.

>[she's fat] but she's super cute and she tolerates my obsessions and interests more than any of my past skinny gfs have, so I'm not going to complain

This. she may be chubby but she had nice tits and a soft ass and I can make D&D jokes she will get and even some Cred Forums humor like once I came home and she had been modding Skyrim all day, so I asked "are you having fun?" and she said "How Dare you accuse me of having fun!"

Right, satisfaction gotten from video games tend to last longer and is harder to replace.

What has Cred Forums become? This place used to be for different people.

>tfw i just want someone to share life with

wut do you meen user :^)

We grew up

No shit you stupid fuck you think you're an expert? I'm not just talking about dating. Did you even read my post? ALL women eventually want two memes (or at least one of them) MARRIAGE or BABIES. All women. No exceptions. I don't give a flying fuck what bullshit they're feeding you in the short term. "Oh no its ok user i dont want marriage or babies im not that kind of girl tehe."

BULLSHIT. 100% BULLSHIT. EVERYTIME.

Every girl wants at least one of those eventually. Sure theyre 22 now and dont really want that. But what about in two years? 5 Years? 10 years? The biological clock is a very real thing and it WILL happen to your girl. The only variable is time, given enough, all of them will eventually want on, the other, or both. Both of these memes are legally designed to deprive the man of a huge portion of his financial resources, and TIME, for the rest of his fucking life.

The only winning move is to never play.

DONT GET A GF.

All the agnry teens became sad and lonely adults

I didn't go normie.

I just met a woman as pathetic as me.

>Have gf
>She doesnt like games outside of mobile shit, and those flash-tier games where you make cakes for people
>She enjoyed WoW casually
>Tried minecraft, didn't like it
>Hates anything first-person
>Likes Mario Kart Wii
>Likes Wii Sports
>Played ToS with me for a while but lost interest.
>Likes to play Talisman with me
>Doesn't want to play with other people, like my friends, in case she does something wrong and people hate her.

She's not really into games to be honest.
Married her last year.

it feels really good, she actually beat dks3 and many other different game's that are not mario tier or mindless shooters since she`s been with me.
the only problem is that there are days that we do nothnig but fuck and play games and we skip to many classes and we are not making the money we need to live.......

all this really. eventually, if you actually live your life, you tend to meet someone, and when you've been alone long enough, suddenly the 6/10 starts to look really comfy.

Why are you assuming no man could ever possibly want a family or children? I mean I don't personally but I can totally see why others might.

man with gf now.

I am, and still am different.

I played a fucking scat themed japanese dungeon crawler, and told my gf about it.

Sometimes you get lucky and find a girl as weird as you, and then you hold on to her for dear life.

I was approaching wizardhood, was 7+ years single, and got my lucky break because somewhere along the way I started caring about myself. I started working out, and then having a body to be proud of gave me confidence. Confidence made me friends the few times I did leave my cave, and those friends introduced me to girls.

We can all make it, if we don't all lose hope.

I guess thats fine, I want kids too. I want to make sure the next generation isnt filled with idiot shitters with bad taste in video games. Someone has to create the next generation of cool gaming weirdos.

sounds like a normal girl to me. congratulations user.

>suddenly the 6/10 starts to look really comfy
It's not even necessarily that. I just gave up dreaming of the 9-10/10 I'd never get, because I realized I didn't want it. The well-adjusted ones are superficial and will inevitably become horrible bitter monsters when their looks begin to fade, and the ones who will go for a sad nerd like us invariably have something wrong with them and show themselves to be utterly psychotic.

The 6/10 ends up being the kind of woman who likes the same stuff as us, or at the very least, will let you continue to enjoy it even if she doesn't, instead of telling you to grow up and start treating her like Chad Thundercock would.

i know the feel. when i was with my ex, we missed work for 2 days playing Dragon Quest 8 together and 69 one another because nothing else to do while grinding and i made a joke about how we should grind in real life and there we go.

good times.

I introduced my gf to mount and blade warband and she got hooked. Now she hype bannerlord like crazy. Me, her and her brother have now started playing HoI4 together.

Video games?

Vadeoo Gooms.

Pretty cool. Barely played videogames when I first met her, now she either watches me play or plays with me nearly every day. We are currently working on making a "living pokedex" together.

It's actually really cool being able to introduce her to stuff I like. She's like the little sister I never had. Except I also get to fuck her and nobody is bothered by it.

>gf gets horrible motion sickness when she plays any 3d game, especially ones with non-customisable FOV
>is pretty terrible at most hand coordinate heavy stuff, but is great at strategy games
>mostly plays because she likes spending time with me, otherwise she does other things

It's not too bad bros. Could be worse.

chick actually likes
>Mount and blade
>HOI4

i need to change my pants
also superior nords reportin

>what is is like to have a girlfriend who likes video games
>who likes video games
>VIDEO GAMES
this thread is secondary at worst

DONT MAKE FRIENDS.
For the love of god save yourselves. Sure it starts out nice, amazing even, and the constant source of laughs (sometimes) is pretty nice. But mark my words it will ALWAYS deteriorate. I don't care how cool they say they are or how they act, its a limited time offer. Given enough time their true colors WILL show. You'll eventually have a free-time sucking maniac, that'll be pissed at you for reasons you don't understand time and tiem again. As if all that wasnt bad enough, eventually, ALL of them want weekend hangouts or dating advice,both which are nothing more than friend ensnaring traps that will change your life for the worse.

DONT MAKE FRIENDS.

DONT MAKE POSTS.
For the love of god save yourselves. Sure it starts out nice, amazing even, and the constant source of laughs (sometimes) is pretty nice. But mark my words it will ALWAYS deteriorate. I don't care how cool they are or how witty it is, its a limited time offer. Given enough time its true colors WILL show. You'll eventually be a free-time sucking maniac, that'll be pissed at everyone for reasons you don't understand time and time again. As if all that wasnt bad enough, eventually, ALL of your post will 404 or be archived, both which are nothing more than time consuming traps that will change your life for the worse.

DONT MAKE POSTS.

Dunno really, she only like to play Battlefront when she comes over. Nice chill game but thats all she plays, and a little of MKXL but I have to sandbag, I'm cool with that tho

I take it you're the one who made the pathetic comment. How did you even find someone in the same boat as you?

Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's awful.

Playing stuff like Overwatch or Destiny together can be great fun as she's a decent player.

Getting her into Dark Souls was a mistake as she always wants to do jolly co-op and I'd rather just fight a boss on my own which sometimes leads to her sulking like an idiot unless I let her join in.

I find myself playing more and more multiplayer games just because it's something we can do together, when all I really want to be doing is finishing the fucking Witcher 3.

I wish I was single again

>all hot chicks i cant get are complete cunts
>not that i wanted them anyway...

>tfw when 18 and never had a gf

Does it get easier anons?

In my experience, looking for it didn't help at all. I gave up, and just let life happen. Eventually she turned up, and it just turned out this way.

Nobody wants to hear "Just wait it out, it'll happen in good time", but sometimes it's the truth.

It's more like "I thought I wanted them, then I realized they don't want someone like me, and I realized it wasn't worth chasing them".

But I appreciate your effort, user.

>18

Kid you haven't even begun living yet. If you want to be successful, run from here now and don't look back. I know you won't, nobody ever does, but I want you to at least not have the excuse that "nobody told you so" some years from now.

>18
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it gets easier when you get off your ass and just talk to girls in general, doesnt have to be flirting, just talk

if your not some fat neckbeard basement dweller weird cunt just ask one of your mates who has a girlfriend to introduce you to some of her lady friends; after you make your self look like a decent nice bloke to her, otherwise she wont risk her freinds with your ass

30 year old user here to tell you, yes. in fact, you will probably meet her in college if you go, or at work, it's bound to happen if you are living your life, improving yourself, and talking to women.

>Nobody wants to hear "Just wait it out, it'll happen in good time", but sometimes it's the truth.
I hear ya. It's a hard truth to swallow because the alternative is loneliness and isolation and knowing ourselves well enough to know that we aren't exactly the most pro-active bunch.

Don't pretend that this thread is about video games, dude, you know it's not.

You are literally posting in a cliche "mfw no gf" thread.

If you don't think about it then yes. If you let yourself get caught up in thoughts of fears of the years ticking by in loneliness and virginity then you will not handle it well.

My gf plays Overwatch on my account when I need to take a break. It's pretty cool.

Does your gf let you play games featuring little girls, user?

>tfw have a cute gaming bf

I had a girlfriend six years ago, and I've not had sex since. And I got herpes from her.

So it could be worse. At least you're not me.

It's shit. During character creation on FFXIV, she had a fit over how I wouldn't make a character who "looked like me" and thought it was out of self-hatred. Only normie cuckle-fucks self-insert in RPGs.

When you get a GF, you realize it's the exact opposite of what you expected it to be.

I just want my cold dead heart to actually feel something. Maybe I'd be happy. For a while.

It's kinda hard to watch her play cause she can't aim very well and refuses to play junkrat. She didn't really have the patience to get good at dark souls, but we did play through metroid prime which was pretty fun.

It gets better if you follow these steps.

1. Be capable of being loved

Think about it. If a girl walked up to you, said Hi, I like video games, I'm a total fucking unlovable loser, I'm overweight and don't care, I rarely shower, and get jealous and freak out if you talk to anyone but me. Want to date?

Women don't want to hear about your insecurities out of the gate. Be a person you think would be fun or interesting to hang out with. Take care of yourself physically (work out, bathe don't smell like shit), put in some effort into your dress. You have to give a fuck, to get a fuck.

2. Take every opportunity that comes your way

Every date you turn down is valuable experience. I don't give a shit if the girl isn't attractive enough, or is too chubby. You learn fucking valuable skills that will help you when you meet 'the one'. I turned down girls below my hotness, and I was a socially retarded lump going into every date with my dream girls. I made bad fuckups which may have cost me some 'the ones'. Also maybe that fat girl is on the road to losing all her weight.

3. Be dominant if its appropriate

Be actively engaged, plan events to do together, take the reins. ***Most*** girls want to feel like a princess having a man take her on fun adventures and show her fun things to do. I know I always fantasized about having a girl do that for me. Be a classic man in the sense you initiate the kiss, you initiate the date. You should be able to tell pretty quickly if the girl likes it or not.

Lucky you to be 18 and have the world at your fingertips.
Enjoy college. Don't waste it sitting in your dorm room being anti-social.

Are you actively dating/married at the moment having followed these steps?

You're forgetting about step 4:

4. Abandon all hope if you're not good looking or tall

This attitude is for people that have already given up on life.

I know. I have.

You can't deny it's true though.

It's not...
Stop thinking a vocal minority online represents the world around you.

>Also maybe that fat girl is on the road to losing all her weight.

fuck off cunt
theres ugly fat cunts kickin about with a smokin missus because they can talk shit and know how to play the game
stop blaming your genes and start blaming yourself

I'd kill for a cute girl who likes M&B.
>bending over for daddy ragnar

>Tfw my gf has lost 50 pounds since i started dating her
she's actually hot now

i love playing pso2 with my girlfriend

Look, it is. It's just a thing. How do people get into relationships now? Tinder. Which is basically an "abandon hope" app for anyone who isn't attractive to some degree.

So how else? Dating sites. Where people are judged even more harshly than reality, on even the most minor of things.

And don't get me started on nightclubs.

Personality is mostly genetic too. Ugly people have ugly personalities 99% of the time. People can't change their nature, chances are if they're an unlikeable asshole they're not going to be able to hide that for any significant length of time.

>salty when I beat her in Smash
>gets very competitive in Overwatch to the point where I know she's trying to impress me
>will happily play Mario Maker even though I'll always make her play my unwinnable levels
>always cuddles and plays WWE 2k16 with me, and if she's not here, we'll Skype and play GTA V Online or Overwatch so we could shittalk each other

I got upset when I got Tomodachi Life and her Mii dumped mine and went with some manlet

lol you're literally in high school and know nothing about dating

honestly i prefer playing single player with pretty much most games
only a few i like playing multi like fifa, CoH, AoE, RoN, etc
but mainly fifa is where it gets really competitive

Happened to me, things got good at 26. 20-26 was a sad barren time. Nogf, went on a few dates with a girl i thought was perfect in every way, then she slowly drifted away and joined the peace corps, never got to say goodbye.

Started giving a shit about myself, started lifting, confidence rose, stopped being a >tfw no gf loser, took every opportunity that came my way, and then I met my gf while being on a blind date with a train wreck of a woman. I was on a date with a woman on her 2nd abortion and was obsessed with cats and internet memes. Her friend showed up and whipped out a 3ds at the bar.

Been dating for 1 year with a qt 22 year old getting her nursing degree. She plays vidya with me most days.

Attractiveness helps, I'm fairy attractive. But there are plenty of ugly sacks out there who found love with wonderful women. Don't act like women who are 5's are banging 10/10 chads.

this guy with shitty hair, shitty tattoos, and a shitty body found himself a girl who laughs at his cruel jokes, and he got a tv show. Charm means a fuckload more than looks.

Fuck off. I'm 24, and I've been around long enough to know how shit does (and mostly doesn't) work.

>personality
>genetic
>cant change yourself
look at me, im an immature piece of shit who has never heard of responsibility and blame others for everything

just chiming in to say that you can look good if you try or at least have the qualities that these 'genetically good looking' people have if you practice decent hygiene.

i am not 'genetically ugly' but don't care to give up being a disgusting piece of shit because i enjoy it so much, maybe you're the same and should look for a mate in that same position

>Charm means a fuckload more than looks.

Good thing none of us have that shit either.

I think I'd be happier if I was asexual and just had no interest in anything other than myself. I'm already a self absorbed cunt, it would be much easier if I could just go the whole way with it.

For the love of fucking god user, do not hole up in a room somewhere by yourself.
If there's a drink-up or an event related to your course at uni (if you go to uni) go to that shit.
Human beings are creatures of habit, and if you don't go out you WILL lose the capability to be properly relaxed in these social environments.
Only 22 myself, so not completely late for me, but I did fuck myself over big time. I even literally ran away from a party once because I hadn't been to one for a few years.

I think I'm screwed anyway. Go to gym and swim and still have yet to be on a date.

>24
>complete cunt
>immature
>blames others

i think i found your problem
your a complete fuck bag that is the equivalent of the nutjob girlfriend who you can never please

you can change your personality. Think how different you are from when you were a kid. I doubt you were on the playground crying about how you didnt have a gf, how capcom was fucking up the platforming genre, and how you got fucked in the genetic lottery. Your vibe determines your tribe. You are just happy (content) being with unhappy malcontents who believe the only joys in life are attained from complaining with sassy wit.

Why would I blame others? I don't blame other people for the fact I'm a useless shit and fucked in the head. I'd love to be someone else.

My gf only plays Metal Slug, Puzzle fighter, and animal crossing.

>I'd love to be someone else.
That change starts with you you lazy bum. If you want to be someone else then change, you're only 24, you've got the time.

100% this.

I will never fucking forget. Second night of college. I met a few people on my floor and chatted for a minute with them. I was playing FFXI with my room mate, I was level 74/75. I spent 1.5 hours getting a leveling party together to finally seal the deal. 10k XP from 75 some girls knocked on my door and asked me if I wanted to hang out. I said I was busy, and I might be able to swing by in a little bit. 1.5 hours later, and nobody was in their room. I gave up friends on a golden platter to hit max level in an mmo. I had my room mate and like 1 other friend I would grab lunch with sometimes for the rest of my first semester.

>Don't waste it sitting in your dorm room being anti-social.
Literally me right now.

That sounds really cute user I hope you fuck her in the ass

Honestly, I think I've probably got depression. Then again I don't want to kill myself so I guess not. Either way it's a lost cause. Fuck it.

me too
before i dropped out

Its awesome having a husband and then topping whoever lost at a game.

>blames genetics for being a cunt
>blames society for not fucking ugly people
>wants to ditch himself and be someone better

look at me, pity me, fix me, give me someone elses success, im fucked up, im useless, but i want more without having to work for it
>without having to work for it
>having to work for it
>work for it

don't even call yourself a man if you're too lazy to even work on yourself

>Asian Gf and I are both obsessed with Pokemon but have busy college schedules
>2 hour commute to see each other every weekend
>sexual tension
>We always cuddle while playing through a pokemon game together in bed while watching anime
>Sun and moon will bring it even more
>tfw we play long enough, stop, then take care of our desires

For what it's worth I just started university again. I've been sociable almost every night, having fun, getting drunk, making friends, talking to girls, and I'm still lonely and miserable.

That will be me in 4 months.

>Japanese gf
>cute as fuck
>plays Pokémon, Harvest Moon, Monster Hunter
>craves sex

JET programme can be pretty shitty, lads, but make sure you find her and take her back to your country.

>Ever being dependant on anyone
You're fucked, buddy. Once she leaves you won't have anything.

niggah thats so kawaii

You fell for the normie memes. If you're not born with the ability to enjoy social interaction you will NEVER be able to make yourself enjoy it. Find other things in life, there are plenty.

Depression doesn't always mean you're suicidally depressed. THat's at the far end of it.

And you're a fucking perfect specimen. You are obviously the hardest working cunt around, lover of life, centre of attention. You've made it to the top. You're everything everyone wants to be, and more.

Congratulations on winning the life game. I'm happy for you. Leave me to my fucking misery.

>Attractiveness helps
Are you white? No really, serious question. White people are default good looking, and can look even better when they work out.

Now, if you're Asian like me, you're shit out of luck.

Is it weird to get a nostalgic feeling from seeing a new tfw no gf thread on vee for the first time in years?

Even then it's not worth actually trying to do anything about it. All a doctor will do is tell you to go out and be sociable and exercise or something.

I fucking love that Album.
I'M KNEELING. IN FRONT OF THE ALTAR. SATAN'S CROSS ACROSS THE WALL

Boring. She's too casual. I have to do alot of waiting for her to catch up. In online pvp games she's always ranked last. Family friendly casual games where you always end up in the first place are only fun for so long.

You know that feeling when your cousin comes over and you have to play with them? and they totally suck so you have to carry them? Pretty much that.

Bad
She started crying after capra whooped her ass for bazillionth time

Kind of gave me a hard on though
Am I cuck for getting a hard on when Capra pounds my GF and she starts crying ?

>Having relationships of any kind
Oh man I sure love wasting my time on shit like that
>b-but you're a smelly NEET
I mean, if telling yourself that makes you feel better, then carry on.

Sage for not vidya

they're still here every other day, just in reduced frequency

You can be depressed and not suicidal. It's never too late to start trying to make life better and more enjoyable. Today is the day, if you say you'll do it tomorrow, you never will. It can be anything, read up on depression symptoms, make an appointment with a counsellor, just do something. Even if its working out for 10 minutes, going for a 20 minute walk outside.

if you have a friend, ask if they wana grab lunch. ask what they are up to, ask if they have any fun plans for the weekend. If they do, say it sounds fun, and drop gentle hints if you want to go. Don't be a douche and try to force him into inviting you. If they aren't busy, ask em if they want to play video games or something.

Do you like the people you are socializing with? You don't have to overdo it. If you are an introvert you need your alone time. I know I do. Starting dating sucked incredibly hard btw. I was using to having 12+ hours a day of me time, endlessly playing vidya and beating off, and suddenly I had a girl around all the time.

White by most peoples standards, not by Cred Forums's. Mostly anglo history, but some native american and greek so im kinda tan.

Asians got it rough, but not the worst. All the asian kids I knew in college managed to get dates. Don't let shit like that hold you back. Hell, I knew a kid who's face was disfigured in a car accident, and he had a girlfriend for 3 years in college. Seriously, charm, confidence, and giving a shit will get you far.

Shared interests are always good. You have more things to talk about, and it's a nice activity to do together, as long as she doesn't suck at games (I seem to have the opposite problem). Obviously it shouldn't be the #1 thing you look for in a girl, but it's still quite nice.

>Starting dating

I don't even know how that's possible. Seriously. I've never been on a date, and don't know the circumstances around how it can happen.

I don't have a friend though.

She gets really mad when I beat her ass in MvC3. Its cute because she thinks she can beat me up but I just hold her down and fuck her.

>had gf
>thicc 7/10
>had good taste for music
>used to play a lot of rpgs
>into retro games
>moved to live with her
>we fuck and play games almost every day
>her fav game was Chrono Trigger
>remember she playing it between fucks
>gave her stardew valley
>she played a lot
>after that she got into league
>played only league
>she starts to listen to AX7
>talks about this one guy all the time while playing
>gets mad at me when i play with friends
>we break up cause she has massive double standards

still not getting it through your skull you thick fuck

your not going to fucking exist sooner or later

if your going to spend it being miserable might awswell fucking kill yourself now

if your gonna spend it trying to be someone else or a "perfect" version of you thats no better

enjoy life as you, if you cant then fucking find the problem and work till you can enjoy it instead of waiting for it to just get better

I try to talk to people all the time.
I realised that I'm the only one who always initiates the conversation so I decided to not send messages anymore to see what happens.
No one contacts me for anything.
People that I thought were very good high school friends went on a road trip in New Zealand, my birth country, without even asking me.
I'm beginning to think that I actually have no good friends and 0 percent chance of starting, let alone, maintaining a romantic relationship with a girl.
What the fuck do I do. I already go to the gym.

>he's a virgin who is over the age of 20
Seriously? How is this even possible?

>You should do things you don't enjoy so you can fit in
No

Join clubs. Say hello to people. I joined a ballet troupe after I graduated college because I thought it would be a good way to meet women.

Go to your colleges video game club or anime club. They are going to be cringey autists, try to find the one who is the least bad. At least you can have stuff to talk about with them. If you do go, follow the golden rule of making people like you. Don't complain about what they like, no matter how hard you want to. You can say "it wasn't for me, I didn't like the combat" just dont go on a 25 minute speech about how the designer is a fuckass and the combat was slow and sluggish and unrewarding and the balance was all wrong.

You meet a girl, you talk to her. Your first instinct isnt to avoid her and never talk to her again. The path diverges from here. You A. hang out with her in a group, then ask to hang out 1 on 1. or B. You ask if she wants to; hang out, grab dinner, see a movie. Many will say no, some will say yes. You literally never get a date if you don't ask. Women are swimming in a sea of men who want to fuck them, and they are asking them out. If you want a shot, you gotta ask too. Unless you are Tom Hanks son, and the coolest smartest guy on the planet, you gotta put in work.

Whatever you want. You're free

great. we've been playing grim dawn a lot and recently we acquired a large amount of money to get VR and a 1080 rig. She's chinese and has a thing for fat people so i'm golden. We also recently got Lotr: war in the north to play together as well but we've been focused on grim dawn a lot so it'll be a while before we move on.

I'm so very happy but i'm pretty sure my insane fairy tale levels of luck will run out one day and she'll die and i'll be homeless, but until then i'm so fucking happy. She cleans, cooks and works a job while i'm neet and she doesn't care. She just wants my love and attention which she earns in spades. We both prioritize gaming and having fun more than we should as well. I don't want the ride to ever end, we've been going strong for 8 years now and no signs of stopping, we don't ever fight and we even share some of our more sick and twisted fetishes. I'm pretty sure i've been blessed by some sort of god.

[We met on WoW in goldshire. I accused her and some other girl of being G.I.R.L.s and preying on virgins when i first met her. She proved me wrong.

The best part is that our only arguments are about whether or not Path of exile is better than grim dawn. Our dependancy issues line up well;she was neglected and made strict by her parents and now needs large amounts of attention and care while i am a literal stereotype neckbeard who needs someone to take care of me. I am living in some sort of truman show reality, send help.

Give up. It's true. You think that you're friends with them because they do things with you, but it's probably out of pity.

t. Been there

>talking to random people
sounds pretty scary actually

My fiancé of 6 years dumped me two years ago.

I've been playing a lot of porn games for the past two years.

None of you virgins want girlfriends, you all just like to bitch and moan that you haven't had sex.
Enjoy your freedom, OP.
Don't be a depressant and wish you had something to tie you down or uplift you from your squalor. You can do that all on your own.
T. someone who's had a successful relationship but doesn't want one anymore

Why don't you have a girlfriend yet, Cred Forums?

>fiancé
fag

What's wrong with sucking dick?

I think it's been established that we're all elitist, arrogant, lazy assholes with depression. That's why.

Its really amazing OP, We play nearly everything together everyday shes so good in comp games she often kicks my ass or is on par with me.

sit down, and really look at yourself. Really think about how you act in your friendly relationships. Are you negative all the time? Do you make jokes that make people uncomfortable? Are you enemies with a mutual friend? It's also possible your friends are just cunts, but rule yourself out first. Also friends change over the years. My middleschool / highschool friends were some of my best, but after college we've all drifted and moved apart.

Also, some people are just fucking lazy, I'm hanging out with my gf's friends now. They all miss hanging out in big groups, and all talk about wanting to, but nobody takes the fucking initiative to schedule a hang out. Here I am, barely knowing these guys trying to get em all to hang out because it will make my gf happy. If you want to do something fun, you can't wait for someone else to do it and for it to fall in your lap.

My gf and I playing videogames

It's gay as hell.

>I joined a ballet troupe
Faggot

My ex loves platformers and jrpgs. I liked action games and jrpgs.

She was a little shy but very insecure about a lot of things, was quiet and rarely showed her emotions too often. It was honestly pretty frustrating when she didn't ease up or open up to me

That's the best kind of hell.

It's okay, she's casual though. The only games we play together is Destiny and I just have to kind of roll with it when she dies too much or gets upset because she isn't good at PvP.

She also plays runescape and I've tried to get back into it but it's just not worth it.

Videogames

me at the front

Videoganes?

Shits fun man. I got invited to be in 'lifting class'. Class involved prancing around with thin cute girls in tight spandex. Lifting involved me grabbing them, lifting them over my head, and carrying them around. Nothing is more gratifying than picking up a 5'2" girl over your head and walking around. Accidental boob and crotch grabs happen.

HAHAHAHAHA

best answer ive seen in a while

Believe me, I've played my interactions with other people in my head over and over again. I can only assume that I make people uncomfortable due to the lack of contact with me, but I have no idea what it is. Thanks for the advice anyway user.
I've been trying to correct my posture recently. I've been walking with a hunch for as long as I can remember, so I've been trying to straighten that shit out so I at least don't look like I hate myself.

I know, but I feel like a goddamn ghost, like nothing I do has any significance.
I think it's going to another solo New Year's.

I love videogames

>get to be a dude running around and holding women in nothing but spandex
>faggot
He's the farthest thing from gay.

hi where are the videogames? XD

>this
mate of mined started dancing lessons because his mate dragged him along saying there would be plenty of hot chicks
there were hot chicks and he fucked a few of them and he could dance pretty good afterwards which got him even more chicks

How can people think its a good idea to date a girl that isn't super into what you're also into? It will eventually be a problem unless you accept defeat and become more casual about it.

>posting the photoshopped version

You're living the dream, I'm jealous.

Your partner doesn't have to be passionate about the same things as you; you both just have to be open to the other's interests.

>I joined a ballet troupe
You sound like one of those fat autists who go to yoga classes because they think they'll pick up women and everyone thinks they're a creep because it's so obvious.

>mfw I see white women with black guys everywhere outside

If you go on Cred Forums then chances are most of your interests are niche enough that expecting to meet someone who shares the same passion for them as you is incredibly unrealistic.

>have been a neet for a year
>left college after being there a month and don't wanna go back
>never had a job and don't want to get one
>"friends" have abandoned contact with me

how the fuck am I supposed to meet girls or fucking anyone now

>dating people who are interested in things your interested in
complete bullshit, if anything that usually backfires on most people

>tfw you're a qt gamer gf with a qt gamer bf
I don't know, user. What's it like not having a gf that plays the same games as you do?

justz because you call yourself a girl doesnt make you a girl you mentally ill cunt

Games?

you have 2 options:

1. kill yourself. at the rate you're going you'll just save time and effort

2. stop fucking everything up and live a normal life, stop being a loser

>Cred Forums trying to bait
>even though interracial relationships have only increased 0.4% since 1960

>was 17 and dating a 21yo
>now 18 and dating a 19yo

Don't give up hope. I used think I would never have anyone, but now I'm having way more success that I ever thought. Just open up a bit.

I've resolved to be single for the rest of my life. I've had some relationships and one long-term serious relationship, I don't miss it. I've got friends who are dealing with shitty breakups; I've got friends who are suffering in shitty relationships. I would love a 'teammate' but they don't exist; any partner you think you want is an idealised fiction. The sooner you realise that the sooner you'll stop pining for a relationship.

>There's a girl who likes me (I think)
>She's kind of thick (in a not very smart way, not a thicc way)
>She's really nice and everything but I just don't seem to feel anything towards her

What do you even do in this situation?

and because of this thought, user does not join one himself because he knows that hes a fat autist who will be seedy and make people uncomfortable if he tried anything like that for himself

see, they pretty much keep themselves away

>Just open up a bit
What the fuck does that even mean nigger? What useless "advice"

Give her the dick.

>I used think I would never have anyone

Nigger you're a fucking kid

Come back when you're in your mid twenties and alone. Then it's a problem.

You can get /fit/ together with her

Fat autists are fat and autistic because they're oblivious to everything and everyone around them.

I don't understand this either. My gf is my best friend first, my romantic interest second. If I had a gf who wanted me to watch some shitty romantic comedies with her or tag along for her 3 hour shopping trips, I'd probably kill myself within a month.

hasn't backfired for me for 8 years. how would it backfire? no really, i can't think of a way it could.

definately possible. I am one of the lucky ones. Thats why most people have to accept defeat and lower their passion for games.

Thats true as well, you don't need to have someone as passionate but i think its a better scenario to shoot for.

Whatever you say, pal. Stay in denial, you sad loser.

join local clubs and groups. Fucking anything, martial arts, dance, cheese makers, beer makers, local gaming groups. I live in a small town and we have all of those. There is plenty of shit to do, but nobody ever wants to take the 30 seconds to google shit. To make friends you need to go outside. You also need to go to a place that either A. has an activity you are interested in learning, or B. has something you already know about. A lets you ask people for help, then segue into introducing. "Hey, can you help me with dance move/ throwing pottery / show me how to clean a brewing vessel. I'm so and so btw"

don't go out with someone you don't like, you're generally not going to grow to like them

Can you hire an escort to pretend to be your girlfriend for a few hours? I'm disgustingly ugly, terrified of women, and have no social skills.

I honestly enjoy being alone. Not in the "it feels good" way, but in the "psychological masochism" way. Hate is a pretty good fuel

What?

>projecting

>find guy to party with on mmos
>friend
>we keep in touch and he registers me for various betas and we play together
>he finds out I'm a girl
>shit falls apart when he wants relationship and is annoying trying to kiss me up instead of focusing on videogames
>repeat x inf

what the fuck I just wanted people to play with without waiting on retarded shit like queues or spamming lfg or pubstomp with people that I know arent shit

>go play with girls
nothx most women are fucking shit at it or insufferable dramacunts.
>go play with faggots
okay they tend to be less shit but now its almost entirely insufferable dramacunts

This is somethign that I think needs to be noted on here. I actually don't think autism is the right way to describe Cred Forumsirgins, as people here are more hyper-aware of what's weird and socially unacceptable.

Which leads to the opposite, which is doing absolutely nothing out of fear of being embarrassed.

>gf dies
>have to look after her son
Don't fall for the gf meme guys it fucking sucks.

A shitty fast food job in high school helped me out of my shell. It just got me more used to talking to people. Just look for opportunities not to be in your room all day.

I had like two friends in high school. I thought for sure I would be alone forever.

dont go home and pull your dick to loli on Cred Forums but go talk to fucking someone instead and not just the usual dry bullshit of hello, hows your day (i dont give a fuck so im not going to invest in this conversation) then walk away

he was trying to be nice

get the fuck out of that relationship fast

Yeah I'm starting to think that. It's a shame really.

You know there's a really simple solution to all of this right?
date a boy

go into a public place lie face down, put your ass up in the air and spread your cheeks so your gaping hole is visible

>girl
>rude
>post lewd manga porn crop

Yeah we get it you're a """girl"""

I want to fuck a girl

Faggots have the worst traits of men and women combined.

seen it all the time
they either find a big split in opinion their hobby, they try too hard to build the relationship around it or they focus more on the hobby than their relationship

but like i said, "usually" doesnt work out

Not always true. I generally hated people no matter how wonderful they were when I first met them. I think it was a kind of self defense mechanism from disappointment and rejection. I generally gave girls 2-3 dates, and if it was still nothing, just move on.

I tried dating an overweight girl once, thought as long as she was trying to improve it I could live with it.

>tfw I mention I'm gonna start dieting, she says fuck that shit, and proceeds to eat a gallon of ice cream in front of me and a lot of alcohol. Noped out hard.

this is why i love you guys

>being this mad because a girl blew the fuck out of you

>Implying
Guys are literally superior to girls in every way

Yeah, I've been thinking lately that one of the things that really lets Cred Forums separate itself from the masses is simply the level of self-awareness. I guess that's what happens when you're a loser for so long that you end up being able to pin down exactly how and why every action you make it socially unacceptable.

Kill yourselves

just bee yourself

yes but a few hours would be fairly expensive
just fuck them for the hour first and pay the big money later if you still feel like it

>girl

There you go again. Hows the hormone theraphie?

i have a friend that im currently playing through Timesplitters 2 with right now.

it's pretty comfy except when we got to fucking neo tokyo on hard fuck that god damn level

literally the only thing I'm interested in is fightan and no girls are involved in that

even if I do somehow find one they're a tranny 90% of the time and if they aren't approaching them at all gets you labeled as a rapist and part of the reason why "girls are scared away from vidya"

it's fucking bullshit

Some people are just destined to be alone, it may not even be their own fault.

If you're born non white, manlet, or some kind of other disability/medical condition that doesn't get you sympathy, you've already got a bad start,

still impossible if you're social autist
is this lexi belle?

That's just the nature of entropy faggot, It's good while it lasts, that's what truly matters.

>dude muh gf lamoa
absolutely love this m*me

you first

Do not want nor need that in a gf.
Vidya is so much more rewarding when you spend a few days with gf over at your place without playing it.

She probably thinks my playstation is some kind of music equipment piece among my pedals and USB interfaces.

I'm in the same situation right now, and I'm thinking about declining her. I don't want to get into relationship with someone I don't like.

Its the basic "be yourself" advice. It really does work. Most of the time people make the mistake of putting on a cooler persona that just isn't them. Allow your personality to show and you will have a much easier time finding someone who likes said personality. There is something to love about everyone.

Its super vague but its the first step. The next step is more complex, finding a good area or group to expose your personality to but that part we can't help you on.

oh i see, i guess that could happen.

Not faggots. Their brains are wired differently than straight guys'.

fuck you buddy

It's definitely a thing. Every board on Cred Forums knows enough about its subject to know what's right and wrong, but the difference between here and other sites is that people fucking tell you.

Nobody is trying to be nice and skirt around an issue. They will make you VERY AWARE of what is right and wrong, and make people who do anything not quite perfectly look like an idiot.

This means that people here just don't try anything at all, because they're too afraid of fucking up in the many ways they know possible. It's a shitty vicious circle.

What sorta worked for me was going on tons of online dates until the stress sorta went away.
Now I feel way less awkward talking to girls. Still no gf but the process doesn't intimidate me. Gotta just treat it like practice and enjoy even the bad dates.

Just because you only see images of mentally ill men (traps) on Cred Forums doesn't mean that real females don't browse this site at all. When was the last time you went outside, loser?

what about a GF who's completely retarded when it comes to games and always spouts "I DONT UNDERSTAND" even if its a simple task of facing your character towards another npc and then clicking on them you cant stand 10 feet away and talk with someone thats stupid why is she so retarded when it comes to basic games like stardew valley ?
like she cant fish in that game its too hard she cant understand it
WHATS NOT TO UNDERSTAND You keep the stupid bar behind the fish by clicking it goes up if you click it goes down when you release
whats not to understand

iv never met someone so retarded when it comes to video games

Not Lexi Belle, but I know the one you're thinking of.

Good that you agree that traps are mentally ill. Nothing to add anymore. Hope you have a good day :)

>It really does work if you're already handsome
Fixed your shitpost senpai

Thing is beggars can't be choosers. I've not had shit in the last five years, can I really afford to turn shit down? Can you.

This site is the worst place ever if you want relationship advice. It's made me so self aware I've actually become a bit of an aspie.

>online dates

u wot

how do I find girls into chastity?

>just talk to her, worked for me xD

>be me
>be 18 years old
>go to maccy ds
>order 2 chicken doubles with bacon
>girl at counter gets super impressed i eat 2 whole chicken doubles
>she doesn't speak english
>ask one of her coworkers if she wants to go on a mcdate
>tell her i'll pick her up tomorrow at 10:30 am
>meet her the next day
>we each have a egg mcmuffin to eat
>can't speak spanish so i just say memerino and shit over and over
>we continue this tradition of egg mcmuffin and saying memerino every tuesday at 10:30
>one day we were eating mc muffin and i ask her coworker to tell her that shes me gf
>i start sharting
>can't stop i'm just sharting everywhere
>poopy poopy poo
>just try to stay calm and keep saying memerino
>she says yes and wants to be my gf
>get on the floor and start walking the dinosaur
>mfw

>wanting gamer gf
>wanting girlfriend at all

>Normalfag

Have you read the posts in this thread

real life fightan, or fightan games?

Every friend you make has the potential to introduce you to girls.

My town has weekly fighting tournaments, some girls show up to it. Not the most desirable girls, but girls.

A buddy of mine is the alpha autist. He rarely bathed, looked like jafar, has bad ADHD, and will go on 10 minute shouting rants about star wars. In college he decided women were a numbers game. He proceeded to join every hobby dominated by women. He did his damndest to friendzone several girls, then have them try to hook him up with their friends.

>tfw it worked.
>tfw he is married
>tfw she is quiet, meek and plays vidya with him
>tfw she mellowed his autism out a lot

my gf can't really sit still for too long so she doesn't really play vidya. I'd like to get her into it though.

I'd rather continue being alone than force myself into new situation I already dislike from the beginning.
>This site is the worst place ever if you want relationship advice
True that.
I wish you happiness, whatever you decide.

>she
>gf

Delusional as fuck senpai

my gf

my gf plays and is kind of bad at overwatch

>she

>girls dont look at porn

Obvious trap legs.

After thousands of nights alone, torturing myself in my bed, asking myself why am I alone, why am I so awkward, why do I keep fucking shit up, I finally got fed up with it and worked on myself. I was always aware of what was wrong, I just didn't want to fix it. I thought those fuckups were who I was, and by changing it I would lose myself.

I think everyone here is on the first stage of recovery. We all admit we have a problem, but with such a large supportive community, we don't feel the need to do anything about it, or try to get better.

Not really. You can identify those really easily.

either way don't care
id still go there with those fine legs and knee high socks

Sometimes fun, sometimes annoying. It's nice to have a hobby where you can get some alone time every once in a while, if she's into your favorite hobby that can be difficult. Also my ex wasn't very good, she always wanted to play BF3 but it was like playing with an actual retard.

To the porn spammer, you do know that when the mods find this thread they'll only delete your posts just to spite you, right?

Wasnt the point, youre obviously not a girl.

Enjoy never getting a real gf.

Wrong, i'm a neckbeard fat(360 pounds) faggot with pic related as GF. i'm < this faggot. You're lovable you mother fucking piece of shit. You also have to get super fucking lucky to find amazing girls but it won't happen if you close yourself off. I got my GF by being an obnoxious faggot on an MMO. Be yourself and and expose yourself to others. You're not going to get the rare mount/item/legendary you're after if you aren't running the dungeon at all. You're lovable.

I only ever see black women with white men. Everyone wants the white dick

>but with such a large supportive community
>supportive
That's an interesting way of putting it.

had girlfriends before faggot
still occasionally get a bit of a taste for twinks

She looks completely average, was i supposed to be impressed that she's not obese?

I never said they'd ban you. Just that they'd do everything short of directly replying to you with the message that your efforts won't get this thread deleted.

Honestly that's what I see mostly as well.

Though I have seen a lot of ugly white women with black kids. Never a father around.

My girlfriend only plays Sims and shitty mobile games. She appreciates me because I torrent and download everything for her since she knows fuckall about it, and I love her.
>mfw we have a 5 month old boy and games are slowly becoming less and less of a priority

Was your GF abused man? No self respect, obviously, that she is willing to expose herself so that you (a 360 pound fat neckbeard) can prove a point.
Sad. I hope she finds someone who isn't a self-described obnoxious faggot.

P.S., not even the guy you're replying to.

this is a "tfw no gf" thread with wojak in the op
if mods took their job seriously, it wouldn't be steadily going towards the bump limit
but thankfully they don't

>3DPD
No thanks

mfw salty virgins itt

FUCKING THIS. MY GF MOVED IN WITH ME AND I AM LITERALLY CONSIDERING SUICIDE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO BREAK IT OFF.

>calls me faggot
>want to fuck a guy

???? Wat

Babies are just loud external cancer.

You notice how in social movements they all cry for solidarity?

How many thousands of >tfw nogf threads have there been. How many posts every day are self hating depressed no girl friend losers, who get supportive posts from other no gf depressed losers. It is one thing to be sad and isolated. Its a whole new monster when you are in a huge social group of depressed self hating losers who let you know you aren't alone, and what you are feeling is normal.

Drunks hang out with drunks, its for survival.

You officially made me quit Cred Forums for ever.
See you in hell.

this is exactly how I feel

I have crippling anxiety about being judged by people and I can't fucking handle the feeling of embarrassment at all

I have no idea how to fix it or if it's even possible. I absolutely don't want to try and brute force my way through it because I'd probably end up shooting myself to get away from the feeling

Sex isn't even that great. Smells fucking weird, then you have to sit around afterwards instead of playing video games like I want to, if I want to continue fucking them at a later date. At least that's the case with most girls.

you interested??

My ex used to get angry at me for working too much.

She also used to get angry at me for not working enough.

She also used to get angry at me whenever she had a bad dream.

Women are retarded.

Dont date a girl who has more male friends than female

>I accused her of preying on virgins
Sounds like she proved you right.

Sounds like you didn't communicate with her to me.

No?

I hate all of you cunts
Keep it up pornspammer, you're exactly what Cred Forums needs

dude videogames lmao

Real talk, if a girl gets mad at you for a "bad dream" it's pretty much codeword for her overthinking something and being insecure

Clean it up.

karla kush is the best

>smells fucking weird
the fuck?

fucking love the smell of pussy, gets me right off
hot sweaty sex only makes it better

>I have crippling anxiety about being judged by people and I can't fucking handle the feeling of embarrassment at all

I know that feel. Even an off hand comment about something can set me off completely. Talking to a girl I thought was cute, she said something like "you dress like my dad" (might have been a joke, I dress the same as everyone else). I went home. It's not even a "mental health issue" or anything which is the worst thing. It's just something people say "man up" about.

Funny thing is I can act on a stage in front of hundreds of people no problem.

Sup sweden

>not having a bf and having gay sex

You don't even have to be gay. It just makes more logical sense in every way.

>Goldberg
was Cred Forums right all along?

wrong
which means the only right answer is yes

If you have low standards like I do then you'll get some weirder smells, trust me on that.
Plus, condoms and lube don't mix to well with gooch juices and ass sweat, but maybe I just have a sensitive nose.

>You don't even have to be gay. It just makes more logical sense in every way.
huh

Get thread?
Get thread.
Check my 5.

but i do want to be a father and have a little daughter and son

the point is that you can get someone who isn't some whale-lord, you are also missing the point of the post entirely, you don't have to be pretty to get someone, and someone physically out of your league isn't really out of your league if your personality isn't shit.

>self respect
>showing nerds her tummy
Ya okay, she sure has disgraced herself, whatever you say buddy.

She's good at it i guess.

Yeah, same. Knowing my luck I'm fucking sterile though.

i want to steal your gf....

you are supposed to be impressed that a guy who is probably worse off than you is succeeding more than you, and letting you know you can succeed too.

Yes you can brute force through it. Yes it sucks. No you won't kill yourself. You'll learn a lot about yourself, and you'll grow. It's worth it.

It sounds fucking retarded, but pep talk yourself. tell yourself "I can fucking do this, I'm gonna go over to this girl, say hey, ask whats up, and its gonna be fine". Learn to say fuck it and just go for things. If you "think everything through" you'll never do anything. If i let myself think through talking to a girl, I'd imagine 10,000 ways it'd go wrong, get discouraged and never do it.

be positive, believe you can do it
actually try
take risks

You will improve. If people tease you or make fun of you, fuck them. Why tease someone bettering themselves, they are probably insecure faggots themselves.

>tfw your generator OC is famous
feels fuckin good man

Can we stop this pervasive "cucking is bad" meme?

Watch this and tell me you wouldn't find it hot to watch if that was your gf.
eroshare.com/vjwi916v

>get daughter
>15 yrs later she chokes on niggercock
No thanks

You'd be wrong there.

I'm talking about sitting at my desk marking papers and her complaining that I was ignoring her when we'd just spent all evening together and I had to mark and organise all that shit for the next morning.

I'm talking about actively delaying preparing lesson plans just to spend time with her, which she enjoyed and appreciated, then being told I shouldn't waste time on things like 'reading books' when I should be working.

I'm talking about her complaining about me getting up 'too early' in the morning when I had to get up early to go to fucking work.

I'm talking about her being happy to use all my money on her rent and tuition then being told to get more work because we are poor.

This, one hundred times this.

Of course, I do have some happy memories of our relationship. I remember when Max Payne 3 came out and we both mocked the shitty writing, that was entertaining.

I have a really good sense of smell, but I haven't used any condoms or lube at all lately.
I kind of like the smell. Granted, it's only good if you're both freshly showered and smell nice already, otherwise it's pretty gross.

>i have a gf

hellOOOOOOOOOOOO reddit

most reddit thing ever

you probably never play games made before 2010 too

Having a nice wholesome 1st generation asian GF is amazing.
>loves all the same shit I do
>loyal
>cooks
>never complains
>longs to be a good housewife because of traditional upbringing
>more than willing to experiment with all of my kinks

gonna wife her one of these days before she realizes what a bum deal she got dating a loser like me

brunette with ponytail in black knee high socks wearing a dress and some sick kickers all while being white and not fat with some goofy cool dance moves
all my weaknesses in one gif

>But it is amazing coming home from work, snuggling up with ya boo, and taking turns playing something, co-oping an action rpg, or just playing a shooter and kissing inbetween rounds.
G-good for you

All of your are pathetic, worthless pieces of shit
I am too but at least I don't clog a board for fucking VIDEO GAMES with this ronry /r9k/-tier bullshit
So fucking tired of the mods that allow this shit in the name of 'board culture'

>asian
Enjoy your elliots

She's only dating you because you're white.
You don't have to feel obligated to do anything else, your existence is your contribution to the relationship.

My favorite game to play is Rock Band, so I think I would have a lot of fun playing with a gf. But I'm a KHV, so I'll never know.

Terrible.

Seriously. Any 2v2 you lose they blame themselves and go go hysterical go hysterical and go hysterical and out gohystericalandyouspend gohystericalandyouspendhours reassuring them. You spend hours. And it's still not enough. Any raid they're not number 1 on the heal meter they start crying and need t be cuddled and held and... God damn I'm glad I'm done with that insecure pile of misery.

My gf is hotter than all f y'all cuck niggas. Stay mad!

I guess I lucked out, we can't have kids anyway because she has something wrong with her ovaries. Not that I'd want to, because mixed kids are either 110% gorgeous or butt ugly, no in between
A fair point

Black dicks and white chicks don't bother me at all honestly. My biggest thing in porn is dick size. If the dick is big and the guy can go at least a little hard at it, then it's great porn.

>tfw khhv neet no friends no job not even studing

im drifting in the abyss for eternity

not that great to be honest, fAm. She plays shit games I don't wanna play, but you bet your ass I have to play them anyway. I'd rather just watch some shit series like Sex and the City with her, it's that bad.

Get a gf with another intrest/hobby, let her do her thing and you do yours

>this thread

my mommy gf

a girl is hotter than me a man
wow
what an amazing observation

>still not better than ricky in his prime

Good post Sven, now get back to the shed before your wife's bull arrives

How much do you relate to this Cred Forums? Admit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

...Jesse?

>She sure has disgraced herself
Yeah, that's not the point. It's that she took time out of her day to allow you to tokenize her on an internet argument, you graceless swine.

YEAH I LOVE VIDEO GAMES

Gf plays Mario Kart with me and friends sometimes over Dolphin netplay. She's not the best, but she's decent.
She also likes pokemon.

Having a penis automatically disqualifies you, faggot.

I relate about as much to this trash as your post and the rest of the thread does to this board
Fuck off and die

Gabrielle?

saved and reported

Depends on which one you get, the one I had was amazing in bed but she was very clumsy and dirty

Hmm... salty much methinks?

>avatarfagging
>attentionwhoring

Yeah, no, back to whatever tranny hole you crawled out of.

May as well do this here.

Yeah gotta blog about my normalfags life on Cred Forums.

They don't, you aren't.

Like I said in an earlier post, I know I'm pathetic but none of this shit belongs on here at all
>>/r9k/
>>/soc/
>>Cred Forums
>>/anywherebuthereyoustupidcunts/

Rolling, rolling and rolling.

My gf is terrible at games and watches a shit ton of anime.
I don't know which is worse.

Fuck off.

Casuals ruin everything.

lol xD

>i cant ignore a post
>have to make other people stop having fun
>this is my special board\
>i do funny things with my butt
>i like to dress like barbie in october
>saw a girls tit once
>was me mums
>sucked it like a fiend anyway
>tried to put AA batteries in my remote control
>turns out they would have been more use in poland
>girl talked to me once
>responded with Cred Forums memes
>she filed a restraining order
>last time i saw mum
>least i can still say i fucked up that pussy

That's a Swedish textbook, think for a second you smug toad.

>video games board
>garbage niggers mods doesn't delete normalfags blogging threads

I like this one.

I like sammy a lot. I think he has a lot of good advice. I fucked off a lot in my 20's, but I learned some good skills too. I mellowed out as a person, learned about fitness and proper diet, which makes me a fucking wizard to normies. Learned how to not be a social retard. But a big part of me wishes I'd played less video games, knuckled down, learned how to make games, and developed some talents.

I'm forever left with the feeling that there is a great game / book / comedy / podcast in me, and I have none of the skills to make it happen. In the here in now waiting years to get decent at it sounds like its eons away, and I hate being bad at something more than anything.

So here I am at 27, finally sitting down with my room mate, and going through tutorials together on how to make games in unity. I only pray I have the strength to continue, and don't make excuses, skip lessons, and go back to doing nothing.

I think we all wish we could go back and learn something, everybody does. Wishing is easy, but doing is hard.

>tokenize
>Internet argument
Nah, she was reading the thread along with me while she got ready for work. Showing someone her tummy who might honestly have doubts about his own lovability and may suffer from depression isn't a big deal. You act like i went "HEY! get in here! I need to prove something!". In reality we wanted to help user or even lurkers who might think they are hopeless and unlovable because they're butt ugly or fat.

I'm sure your sophistication and fedora tipping levels are beyond that of any i could ever defeat though so you can believe what you want about our motives and values. You are more sophisticated than me and have more self respect than anyone else and are a wise sage beyond your age. You win buddy.

>trying to be a super special snowflake
your the problem

go smoke some crack
cos you might as well be good at something

>tfw no self-depreciating gf to wallow in laziness with

You assume we all have something to offer.

I know who you are.
No really, I do just from reading your your post.

You do. You just want excuses that make your miserable place in life inescapable.

Woe is me, I'm boring, I'm fat, im gross, im short, i have a small penis, im unlikable, im autistic.

Get some confidence, you are worth something to someone.

I think every board should be like Cred Forums and you should just ignore the offtopic threads if you don't like them.

>how to make games
lol
you learned nothing

agreed. if a neckbeard can find someone, anyone can. noone is absolutely unlovable outside of maybe sociopaths.

>loli poster tries to get the thread deleted
>has his posts deleted (and probably gets banned)
>thread stays up
>tries it again
kek

I like those posts.

Memes aside you can't just "get confidence"

just b urself man

worked 4 me

I got more confused at the Polish spamming earlier.

She likes more classic games like orginial RE, crash bandicoot, older Pokemon. She's excited for the new Pokemon and RE 7 tho

that was the highlight of this thread

>Allow your personality to show

What if you don't have one?

>noone is absolutely unlovable outside of maybe sociopaths

Which is funny because sociopathic mass murderers get thousands of love letters while a neckbeard average looking loser gets nothing.

I'm envious desu

Why are you here?

not him but you can fake it till you make it. You have to embrace a yolo stance. Its hard but you can do it. you also only need enough confidence to speak to other girls, being shy isn't a death sentence, especially if you're looking for someone like you or of the same mindsets.

then thats all you got to work with. if yourself is a boring faggot who likes video games then so be it. although your personality may be suppressed by your depression or your introvert shell. I had to break out of it at one point as well.

huh, i guess i was wrong, everyone is lovable. Maybe user should try being a sociopath. Just remember to survive your mass murders.

i just want to take this time to thank the mods for letting us talk about ourselves without immediately deleting the thread meant for it.

>women
>not sociopaths
>giving emotional support

why are their bodies so long

its a hobby.

Worst case, I make a shitty game nobody appreciates, but i learn some basic c#, I learn what I did wrong, and be able to make something new faster.

It's just an expressive medium like writing, drawing, dancing. You don't have to be Dali, its just good to have an outlet you can learn some skills from.

It's something you work on. It can take years. You remember in middle / highschool and Jocks were over compensating assholes? They were insecure trying to learn how to be confident. Then everyone was pissed that the guys who go up and talk to girls get dates.

You gotta suffer for your confidence, you gotta fail a lot, try a lot of things, and think about how you went wrong a lot. You gotta learn to love yourself, you need to believe you are worth something. You need to believe you deserve that girl you want to talk to. You need to be able to enter these situations without thinking you are a worthless pathetic loser. It takes practice, it takes willpower, and it takes failure.

It starts in all things, it shows in how you handle teasing. Act like you don't give a fuck. "Wow man, you fucked that up". At least I did it while you sat on the side lines holding your dick not doing anything. Everyone in the world is critic, only take criticism from people you respect. Let all the other shit fall off you like rain on a rain coat.

t. 27 year old user who was told he was the most confident person she knew, and i still feel like the insecure boy I was from 16-20.

>go to a local park wearing nothing bu a trenchcoat, a fedora and your cock cage
>expose said cock cage to random females
>ask if they like it
That's what worked for me anyways

Genetically engineered for the D.

My current gf has this weird mentality of wanting to play games, but gets some kind of performance anxiety when actually playing them.

She can tell you the story and gameplay of most games from watching no-commentary let's play videos, but she doesn't actually play.

With this mentality having been branded into her from before I met her, she makes for a really great spectator when I play video games. We had a running joke as I was playing thrugh DaS3 where if I died on a boss, she put her butt up against me and said "Grab it for luck!"
It never worked, but it was nice.

Fucking annoying if you share the computer. I quickly regretted teaching her to play Homms and Total Wars, couldn't access my own fucking computer for weeks straight.

because i like to play video games

>boring
>unlikable
>small penis

All true. Now tell me, how am I supposed to be confident knowing that I'm defective?

>gf and i play monhun
>never have to depend on randos again

Why is Janny such a faggot?

This.

(not who you're replying to)

My mother is one of those said sociopaths, jesus christ women can have an extremely high cap to their total level of cartoonishly evil. There are non sociopathic tier non whorish women out there. They're just very rare and i don't blame you if you don't believe me. You won't get a chance at getting lucky if you're not trying. You don't have to but imo its worth a shot.

This is probably the best advice all thread.

ice cream

You won't do anything to fix these problems, but im bored at my desk job, so I'll bite.

>boring

What makes you boring? What do you do day to day? If you had to try to sound lively, fun and interesting, how would you do that? Whats the most interesting thing you do?

>unlikable

What makes you unlikable? Have you ever had a long lasting friendship?

>Small penis

How small? I'm 5.5" and I get the gf off, she says its perfect even though I wish it was bigger.

This, currently browsing on my phone in my lunch hour at work and makes me realize how sad is my life

A lot of people say "Fake it till you make it," and honestly, it's really true. I used to be completely incapable of human contact. But then I realized that no one, fucking no one, remembers embarrassing shit you did. Unless you threw up on them, they won't remember if you said something awkward.

Here's another thing you can do: rejection training. Every day have a question where the answer is obviously no (ie, "Can I have a bite of your food?", "Will you drive me to the grocery store?", "Can I carry your bag for you?", etc.) and get used to people saying no to you. Soon, you'll get comfortable, and you'll become less afraid of people saying no and more confident to just do whatever.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

You don't belong here any more, loser.

It's not about how big the penis is, but how much curved it is. Not even memeing. If you hard dick points the sky, you are going to be at least decent in bed.

It's pretty fun, but she gets frustrated easily because she's not good at it. Sometimes I'll play worse so we can keep up with each other. Like in MK8 I won't drift, because she can't either.
Turn based games are best though. We had a lot of fun with pokemon and now currently digimon cyber sleuth when she isn't busy with studying.

>normalfags actually believe they can conquer Cred Forums
I'm going straight into the IRC and getting the hotpockets to rangeban all of you

lol. you're not defective user everyone's got problems, some people are fucking autistic, they get girlfriends.

>boring

so's everyone else, just remember to take her out and do some stuff with her that she wants to do every now and then. Even home bodies like to go for walks or on trips to places

>unlikable

says you, she'll probably like you and not mind your personality quirks much.

>small pen0r

lol. I'm 4 inches, been with at least 3 girls. it only matters if you let it matter, even if the girl does prefer something bigger, she's not going to care so much if she likes you, even if the last dude was a cucumber. also, there's always toys you can both have fun with if she is really into large insertions.

I'm going to force you to fuck 3d women and you can't stop me.

>What do you do day to day?
I play video games and jack off.

>Have you ever had a long lasting friendship?
No. I have never gotten past the acquaintance stage.

>How small?
Below average when erect, but I doubt anyone will give me a chance if they see me soft, first.

>How small?
>Below average when erect, but I doubt anyone will give me a chance if they see me soft, first.
.....may i see it?

that's kinda gay senpai

If a girl plays the same games as you it's only to get guys, honestly. Every gf I've had that wanted to played games that I was interested in with me stopped wanting to play them after like 6 months. One of them started playing shitty online survival games on Steam and Rocket League and it turns out she started dating the guy she was playing those with after I broke up with her. (because she was fucking insane, not because I thought she was cheating on me)

Now she doesn't even play that with him anymore. Bitches are fucked up.

>Below average when erect, but I doubt anyone will give me a chance if they see me soft, first.

Mine is legitimately under 1 inch when soft, and just below average when erect. I've fucked 3 girls in my life, and no one had anything bad to say about my dick. My current girlfriend loves the size, since I can only go about as deep as her G-spot is, so I hit it perfectly.

As long as you're at least 4 inches erect, you'll be fine in bed.

>Every day have a question where the answer is obviously no (ie, "Can I have a bite of your food?", "Will you drive me to the grocery store?", "Can I carry your bag for you?", etc.) and get used to people saying no to you.
Wow, the people around you sound like assholes.

>353184038
not if its for science.

Apparently girls can't judge size anyway. So they say. I don't really know though.

I've had plenty of girlfriends and know plenty of women, that's how I know most women are sociopaths.

I'd say that's true. One of the 3 girls I dated said mine was the second biggest of all her guys, but I highly doubt that. She was either lying or wrong. My guess is wrong.

I SURE LOVE VIDEO GAMES

Honestly all I want is for somebody to care about me other than my family.

This.

I'm about 6.5", and my gf thought I was huge the first time she saw it. She didn't have any experience with dicks other than porn though.

Same here.

Be together.

>...and then I told him his dick was huge!
>laughing cunts.png

>boring

those are fine, it's all about how you sell it. Pepper in other things if people ask. People lie about that shit anyway. I've talked to a lot of people that "love rock climbing" and they have gone to a climbing wall once.

What about taking walks? Star gazing? Think about shit you would like to do with your waifu. I opened up with "I play vidya, work out, and do ballet". It's okay to say you like to do stuff even if you don't do it every day. Also find a chick who is as obsessed with vidya as you. Go to video game clubs on college campuses, or find gaming groups in your town. Gotta put yourself out there if you want a chance, you aren't gonna have luck in your house.

>No friends

Either they weren't meant to be your friends or you didnt put enough effort into maintaining the relationship. Relationships are a skill, you gotta learn it. Gotta break a few eggs. There is no magic bullet trick that will make you a popular pussy slayer. You learn tricks over time. The earlier you start the skill grind, the sooner its over, and the sooner you are happier.

>small penis

If it isn't a micro penis you are fine. Also I'm a grower, I joked with the gf how my dick looked like a sad little raisinette when it was cold. Oral skills go a long way. Thats some basic reading, then just practice. No girl is gonna say no to you if you get that far. If you get to the stage of fooling around, and that level of comfort, you are fine.

I ain't no homo bro

We play Destiny together, and pretty much just share most games that come out. It's awesome.

he never said anything about fucking
but since you obviously thought about it....

If you are eating lunch and a stranger walks up to you and asks for a bite, or to drive you somewhere, are you going to say yes?

this thread got 100x more interesting

Source?

Oh, so you were referring to total strangers. That makes it less weird, but it sounds like a pretty strange idea to go and ask something like that out of the blue, even if it's for 'growing character' or whatever.

Have a QT3.14 Japanese gf living with me for 6 months here in UK and it's fun as fuck playing Mario Kart 8 or Mario Party. We might do some co op games soon.

Any good co op games on WiiU?

This reminds me of a guy who said that he had asked a total of 1000 girls out and had all of them reject him. It also earned him quite the reputation at his university.

this

6.5 is pretty big user, i wish i was at least 5

also, i was a little self conscious about my 4 inch dick, and i told my gf, "okay...its small tho" and she saw it and laughed. my panic attack was real and lasted about 5 seconds and felt like an eternity, then she hugged and kissed me and said "sorry, i'm not laughing at it, i was just getting ready for a micro cock but, your completely normal user, it's actually pretty cute!" and then she blew me.

you could be domestic partners. Team up and become a broteam that combines your resources together for the sake of a better life for both of you. I'm literally fate so you should definitely listen to me.

The idea of that terrifies me. It's why I never ask ANYBODY out. The only GF I had I was practically having sex with her before I even talked about the "girlfriend" thing.

user that's cute, I'm happy for you.

too old.

why would you lie on the internet

>really enjoy it when my gf is sweaty
>i always want sex right after she gets off work or gets back from a jog

will i be exposed, Cred Forums?

>tfw you actually are

I never really wanted children, but somehow its depressing to realize that it's never going to be an option.

Its cool but you gotta learn you will get a gf when you learn that you can live just fine on your own user

It's larger than average, but hardly warrants the reaction she had to it. There are a bunch of girls who think 6" dicks are 8".

Women also suck at judging height, though that might apply to men too.

I just can't picture myself ever entertaining anyone. Your advice sounds reasonable, it's just too alien for me to even visualize.

I'm willing to believe you (and the other anons who replied) on dick size, if that means anything.

haha yeah, it's too bad she's already used to chads 9 inch who she'll eventually leave you for

Women just live off of how they feel if you own your lifestyle they will feed off of your feelings. But if you hate your life they will feel it too and they will run because they dont want to feel that too.

This is why manlets can't be respected by them.

What the fuck is going on in here? Why are you btfo'ing thiccfags

please step on my face and call me worthless beatrice

It's really amazing, the things people worry about.
Who gives a shit if you don't have a gf? Afraid you're missing out on a 100% run on life? Your personal happiness depends entirely on the gymnastics happening inside your own head, not on something superficial that you've been tricked into being fixated on.

Been with my girl for 15 years now.
Sex is still great, we never argue, we play games together, she's not needy, and I'm not financially successful in any way.

>tried using Tinder to find girls
>friends ensure that it works and that I look ok enough at my best to get a GF
>try my hardest
>only get girls that are mean to me
>got close to losing virginity once but she just wouldn't stop laughing at my shoulder acne
>i didn't even say anything, just cried and went home
>23 y/o kissless hugless virgin
>nah man, you're not trying hard enough, it's really easy, just try harder
:(

It's cool, but she works for more hours than me and we don't get a lot of time to play together.

Everything deteriorates, man. But you've been dating shitty women. Mine doesn't put as much effort as before in our relationship but she's far from being a bitch.

>twf you are fucking psycho who doesn't need anything

women on tinder only want chads user, they only want to have sex for one night and then they want other guys, not long relationships

How do I find qt nerdy girls then?

>Tinder girls
you aren't a normie. this method can't work for you.

Thats the confidence my friend. You believe you are worthless, and could never entertain anyone. Yet here you are, having all these people take interest in you, and creating an interesting discussion. You made us reply to you out of all these people. You seem like a good guy who just doesn't have any confidence in himself.

It sounds fucking cheesy, but tell yourself you are worthwhile, you deserve friends and happiness. After enough of it, you might feel the urge to actually try and go out and get it. Thats how we get ourselves on the road. You'll find yourself happier. Find out how to have good posture, and carry yourself. there are a lot of little things that help. Don't slouch, push your shoulders back, puff your chest out. Do things you can take pride in. Do 25 push ups a day or something.

But if anything, tell yourself you deserve those things, because you do user. I've been where you've been, and I hate to see others stuck there now. I just want to reach out to you while there is still time. You can make it.

I got a free smartphone a couple of months ago (my friend bricked it and couldn't be arsed to fix it, he gave it to me, I fixed it) and one of my first thoughts was Tinder, turns out it needs a Facebook account. I don't use Facebook so I use my smartphone for reading comics and nothing else.

Rawlin

get testicle transplants.

My problem is I'm a judgmental cunt even about things I like.

I would love to do something like cosplay but if someone asked what I thought of it I'd say it was embarrassing shit.

Early 20s is the peak of women's SMV, and then they deteriorate. You'll have more luck when you approach your 30s.