You will never be pewdiepie

>you will never be pewdiepie

If that means not being Swedish then good

His persona is pure unadulterated cancer, but I have to respect the hustle.

Thank fuck for that

>being a Swedish man

Look at my friend. You do not want to be Swedish

>you will never be rich
>you will never be famous
>you will never have a cute gf
>you will never have 13 year olds send you tit pics on kik
>you will never ever have an easy job making 1 video a day
>you will never have multiple houses
>you will never have cute dogs

Agreed. He made it, like it or not. How many of you would fake out a '''funny''' persona so you can live off vidya? He owns it, too.

>you will never have 13 year olds send you tit pics on kik

>things that didnt happen

I'm alright with my life.

>He made it
He would've had it made either way, loaded family. Whether the "fame" is a good thing is debatable.

he looks like a twink

just like me

Sex tape when?

That man is from Chile, stop spreading lies you octonigger.

>tfw having the extreme luck of being born a man in Sweden

Jealousy feeds my ego.

I always thought he could do a lot better than his current GF.

I like that he's become more blunt and honest after realising he has a quintillion subs so nothing will possibly damage him

>I have time... money... fame... support... everything is within my grasp... yet why do I feel so empty inside.

He and Marzia were already rich as fuck, is right. He started making videos just because he didn't want to go to college and didn't like the job his father had found for him.

Thank God. I wouldn't want to be such a fucking faggot.

Oh, thank god. I was worried for a moment.

Are you retarded? Teenage girls are slutty as fuck and put their nude pictures everywhere, so what makes you think a child entertainer whose popularity is mainly due to having 10/10 aesthetics wouldn't be getting sent numerous nude pics from his millions upon millions of underage female fans? I'm not saying he asks for them, but there's definitely girls who send them to him without him asking.

sage not video games

because he's a fraud of sorts.

He mades his fortune not through back breaking labor or painstaking hours of working but by appealing to autistic children and outright sheer luck

>be rich whiteboi with everything handed to you
>get even richer doing nothing because you're already loaded

Just another day in the world. If the chimp out ever happens, I can't wait to kill bluebloods in the worst way.

Post pics

>You will never have 13 year olds send you tit pics on kik

That's a thing that really happens? Where are those girls parents? And How can I get my own 13 year old girl that sends me tit pics?

In theory you add them on kik, use a good looking 15 year old guy's fake photos, then cyber with them and get them horny enough to send you pics.

That's how it goes in theory. I've never tried it because I don't know any 13 year old girls' kiks.

this thread got creepy fast. degenerates leave

why's he so kawaii bros?

He watching what is happening to Sweden and is powerless to do anything about it.

He's got a decent jaw and beard, he should drop the cute guy attitude and try a more PUNISHED look.

You don't even have to be famous, If You find a mentally ill grill that's cute and skinny, you can easily convince her that you love her and that you will protect her, and she will do anything you want, because she would be scared you would leave her.

HE BE RAYCIST N SHIET

He is watching his homeland get destroyed by shit skins from the outside and there is nothing he can do about it.

Source?

Is this true

S-Stop it!
It's not fair!

Put your dick away user you're scaring the kids with your shit fetishes.

>all that jewtube money won't help him when the shitskins come
Beautiful.

He's becoming aware and he's bretty funny outside his videos for 12 year olds.

>ywn talk about video games

He did for awhile. Had a big ass beard and looked about 20 years older.
In a good way I mean

imagine having to put all the act about how he loves his fanbase, while all he wants to do is fuck women and snort coke, but he has to do his daily quota of videos for 12 year olds

He actually leans more to the right than left for what I've understood. Hates to see Sweden being stomped by immigrants and turbolefties.
and so do I

>I don't know any 13 year old girls' kiks.

MMOs and virtual social-dressup worlds are full of them.

I know, I was referring more to his stupid boyband hairstyle he just won't change.

I've grown to like his non gameplay vids.

He has enough money to compile an army of sentry bots to protect him

>He called Taylor Swift ugly.
Other than that he's okay. Even worth subscribing to maybe since he's not spamming shovelware videos very often.

You from Sweden too?

Yeah, looks like it.

does he still live in england

Not to defend Sweden or anything, but isn't your place even worse?
I remember a few years back when that guy got shot and the populace responded by setting half the country on fire and looting everything.

i do have cute dogs though.

yup

He's actually been pretty funny recently.
I remember totally giving up on him about a year ago because he was just total cancer and unfunny but ever since I saw his New Car video, he's been getting much funnier and steering away from video game videos.
Maybe it's because he doesn't give a shit about catering to 13 year olds anymore

You're thinking of America

Yes. Mentally ill qts are really fucking easy to get, and most of them are horny virgins. Try to get a BPD grill or a DPD grill, they're really clingy and throw themselves out the window for your happiness.

hes a trump supporter?

I don't need to be. I'm fit and I look good and I already have a girlfriend. I would like the money though.

this

Just be lucky you don't live in America like me.
Every country hates us and there's mass shootings every month.

No I remember that there was a huge riot in England a few years back. I remember it quite well because supposedly one of the biggest things that got burnt down was Sony's largest factory in all of Britain or something like that.

I guess.
But he weared it "unironically" for some time. Wouldn't surprise me, good on him.

Pewd shills in your Cred Forums? It's more likely than you think.

He wears that for keks

I don't hate ya 'Merica, I just hate a large amount of your population and the regurgitation of your culture my fellow compatriots expose me to.

nah, he was wearing it as a joke

he had to explain he actually doesn't give a shit, as an european, because americans were throwing fits over it

It does. the man pewdiepie himself tweeted it out and then later deleted it something along the lines of ''everyone has tricks to see 13 year old tits'' and then he publicly apologized for it

And it happens all the time look at all the minecraft youtubers who date or had sex with underaged girls

look at pyrocinical who had sexual chats with 15 year old french girl

Hes Swedish.

That's Australia's flag you spastic.

Proof it.

You think he cares for his haircut? hes rich he doesn't care

Why hasn't this thread been deleted?

>PewDiePie hates immigrants
>became an immigrant himself by moving country left and right

whew

yeah but it was a reply to someone else saying his snapchat was pewdiepie's

At least our politics make entertaining memes

He didn't bring all of Sweden with him right? Would you be okay if he brought all the swedes with him and let the other Europeans deal with North Africa?

>implying looks are that important when you're rich as fuck
Finding somebody who loves you for you and not your money must be a feat

>70 replies
>No pictures of his gf

I dissapointed. : (

>you will never make millions a month teaching a new generation of kids about MAGA and Our Fuhrer, may God bless his soul

;_; its not fair bros

I was just waiting for you to ask

Then I guess the irony would be that it's the right that opened up the floodgates of this uncontrolled immigration, and have been the prominent force pushing for immigration claiming that it would have a positive effect on the economy.

That wasn't the left. The left actually opposed idea. Persson explicitly claimed that it would lead to business of higher or lower legitimacy moving in to exploit our resources with little or no intention of staying, in addition to poor and exploited people also moving in en masse in quantities we would be unlikely be able to handle.
And guess what happened.

The idea Americans have of "left" and "right" really does not apply to most of Europe, or most of the world really.

>Finding somebody who loves you for you
He actually had to work to become rich and famous though. His physical looks are something he was born with. Loving someone because they're rich is actually less superficial than loving someone because of their looks.

actually he was pretty clever with the way youtube automatically suggests videos to people around the globe
he moved around europe a lot at the beginning

Fuck that's a funny as hell profile.
You think he comes up with this shit himself or do his 2 gay friends help?

I really enjoy that style of eye makeup on girls

>that crooked ass nose / mouth

lul. worse than tom cruise

for the bro

I take it you've never edited videos?

He easily does more work per week than many people employed to do similar work. His Dark Souls playthrough took 100 hours of editing in addition to the time actually spent recording the gameplay. That's a few weeks work at a 9-5 job.

If you want lazy Youtuber try DSP, none of his content is edited at all, just cut into roughly 20 minute chunks and uploaded.

if only this was actually her

>filename
I kek'd

Taylor swift is a gangly skeleton

His gf isn't even good

She has the misfortune of looking completely bland, AND extremely high maintanence

No thank you

Her lower face looks like it was broken sometimes ago and cant heal.
She is Swede white girl so that shouldnt be strange, no?

I dont know who he is
But hate him already

>you will never eat his ass hair
Man filthyfrank and crew were so lucky

Yeah

Moar :D

gays aren't funny

So is the Cred Forums theory that he's secretly indoctrinating 40mil kids to the right wing theory hold any water?

He has a trump hat, makes lots of Nazi references and even referenced Moon Man in a video. It's a known fact he browsed Cred Forums, and we all know you can never leave.

The difference is he didn't bring all of his friends to rape and destroy the country he immigrated to

>Literally tries his best to convince people he's never heard of Pewdiepie.

Stop right there famalam, if you've ever used an internet, you know who he is.

>Swede
Italian

italian

I meant the girl he's with. The other user who thought he could do better. I don't see the probably, she looks cute enough

Agreed. This is just more proof of how fucking unfair and hard it is for men to find love. A near billionaire with 10/10 looks can still only date a 6/10 with a bland personality. FTGE

But she's a cutie. Also not liking skeletons. Thanks for outing yourself as a normalfag. What's next fat is beautiful?

whats so funny about an empty twitter page only following 1 account, trump's?

>england
fucking lol.

Yeah there were the London riots a couple years back but that guy is clearly aussie

user. There's skinny but this is just too much.

>No ass
>No tits
>Can't sing
No thanks

>pewdiepie
>10/10
lmao
he could have dated 10/10 teenagers anytime. He chose his fate,

It is unfair and hard, but even I know plenty of girls that are better looking and have really nice personalities.

Doesn't mean they would go out with me, but hey, attractive women can be friendly and intelligent

tl;dr pewdiepie can do better but he probably doesn't deserve better

Screaming all day would be exhausting and video editing sucks.

Still, people who devote their time to hating him or his ilk are fucking pathetic. He's a children's entertaining, a modern iteration of The Wiggles.

Jesus Christ what is this? Pale rider?

Any other pics showing her as a skelly naturally and while not flexing? Also I think she looks fine.

>going to kuala lumpur with gf for anniversary
>booking a 3 star hotel for a week
>visit every nice spot
>all with your youtube money

>millionaire
>still dress like the niggers in my ghetto

i dont get it

buy some proper shoes and pants faggot

Youtube is easy as fuck

>doesnt deserve better
he gave more to charity than your fatass though :^)

>job
Ya no, he still plays video games so its not a job

He dresses like a nigger because nobody who is rich is in their right mind to advertise how rich they are.

Modern (or "Punished") PewDiePie is actually pretty funny, his self-awareness is staggeringly high for someone so successful. He barely even plays games anymore, and if he does it games he actually wants to play instead of pandering to his Audiance and playing shitty horror games and pretending to be scared while screaming about rape. Nowadays he his basically does whatever the fuck he wants and openly insults and takes the piss out of YouTube, other e-celebs and himself.
He's gotten to the point where he's set for life, and can just perform video shitposts while having fun.

He won the YouTube game, he doesn't have any sponsors of advertising partner pressuring him for more content, he's made enough money to not have to shill for certain game devs to stay afloat (this happens a lot).

I'm confused she looks skinner on the left yet she's "getting bigger?"

>If he's not spending 40000 hours down t'mine every week he's not working!!1

Fuck off faggot

Oh her ass. I'm a ruhtard

I guess that's why you have 40 million subs and is a millionare then

look at the ass you faggot

She still has bone thin arms which are disturbing to look at

meh

>5 millions of cute italians
>choses the ugliest

>this is a 10/10 in burgerclapistan

Thank god

piwdewpip about to get cucked

why would you hate being a millionaire, with an easy as fuck job

>you will never have cute dogs

Now let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Anyone can own a cute dog. Also, pugs aren't cute.

oh no he video edits...what a hard life.....I hope his nails are ok :(

Not really. He probably would have been a failure NEET if he didn't luck out on youtube. He has no actual life skills.

Pugs are alright but have become a "meme" dog in recent years

i fell for your shilling and watched some of his new videos and lo behold, they were unfunny shit

Being a millionaire isn't a job.

>and we all know you can never leave.
I will eventually. I'm only 28 I still have time.

Pewd's head is too big for his scrawny little (probably manlet) body.

His girlfriend has like no figure and her face is kinda fucked up (look at a close up on her nose).

Jelly of the money though.

> YouTube is easy as fuck

Then where's your channel user?

I swear all the "not a real job" "super easy" "playing video games for a living" people either have no idea how time consuming video editing is, or if they do have a biazzare notion that work should be 20 hours a day of back-breaking manual labour in a coal mine.

You don't have to like his content, it's litterally aimed at children, but watch a video and count the number of cuts, animations, split-screen shots and whatever. Also imagine cutting 4+ hours of footage into a 15minute video, I've done it before and it's horrible.

Go ahead, download a free trial of Premiere and Photoshop and make a shot for shot recreation of one of his videos. It's hard fucking work, and lots of people are employed to do similar work in TV/Movies/Advertising.

It's ok wagecuck
you can cry

jesus christ can skinny jeans just fucking go away already

how much of a creep do you have to be to photoshop a picture of someone else's girlfriend "with" you to your instagram like holy fucking shit

I want his girlfriend to sit on my face with her pantyhose-clad ass

fucking imbecile

Bruv, that's not even the worst. He keeps posting random asses saying Marzia sent them to him

I've seen worse faces.

see

Nigga, playing video games is easy, editing is the horrible bit. It's tedious as fuck.

im okay with who i am

Shutup fatty

is this what Cred Forums is these days? talking about fucking pewdiepie?

jesus christ

did you misread what I typed?

I imagine the hardest part is acting like a teenager on a sugarhigh all the time and playing all those games, even if you're not in the modd to play a few hours of something you probably don't evne like that much but which is really popular with your target audience.

Imagine being hungover and having to play the clown for millions of little kids while playing yet another fucking lelsorandumb-simulator for hours. And then you still have to cut and edit that crap.

they look stupid as fuck, go fuck yourself kid

>one pewdiepie thread
>V IS TURNING TO SHIT!!!!!1!!1

I bet you wear untailored dress clothes.

No way you can be this retarded so heres your (you)

Yes.

Its not that the job is hard user, its that you are fucking unqualified for it.
You had no training to be in front of a camera, nor real editing or basically anything

You wouldn't have to cut 4 hours into 15 minutes if you knew what the shit you were doing.
Its one of the most glaringly obvious things in shitter youtube videos - the more cuts, the worse you are at the fucking "job" you think you are doing.

Maybe you shouldn't base your "job" on knowledge and skills you don't have and with tools you are incapable of working with becuase its a free trial you just downloaded.

The job isnt hard user, thats why your shitter self can do it in his basement with a free trial of premiere and 10 hours of trial and error and failing to keep a straight face rolling, you fucking mongrel.

i dress like an adult, not a skinny jean wearing child

I just did and plan to again later. Also, what type of jeans do you wear? Baggy? Yeah because that looks good
>his clothes don't provide him a nice silhouette
You don't have to be a total /fa/ggot goth ninja or whatever they're into these days but come on

And what does an adult wear, may I ask?

>Then where's your channel user?
I do have one. But that doesn't change youtube is easy as fuck. It's not hard work.I care about education, not money. pewdiepie is just an uneducated idiot.

>Youtube is easy as fuck
if it was that easy everyone would be doing it

Ehm.

Not that user but I don't think skinny jeans give you a good silhouette at all, a normal straight leg jeans would. Just makes you top heavy and look like a bird. Well, top heavy if you aren't a shitty stick, in which case that is what will be seen as your silhouette.

His girlfriend would be really cute if she knew how to dress herself correctly

I don't mean hot topic, stretchy spandex jeans. Levi 511s are the perfect amount of tightness in my humble opinion

Everyone is doing it - which is why its still easy as fuck, but now you need luck or put some solid effort into marketing yourself.
Its easy to be a weird attention whore fuck around 5000 normal people, its much harder around 500000 retards like the one you are pretending to be.

Everyone does.

Those are ok if you have some muscles on your legs, otherwise the same shit.
If your legs start to look like upside down triangles you are wearing shitty skinny jeans and look stupid.

>get slim jeans because skinny looks awful
>legs are bigger than average so they look like skinny jeans
hmmm

Thats what I did too, though I wouldn't say they look like skinny jeans on me, and I have thick thighs with any calves

But then I can't buy jeans my size anyway, anything with the right waist size is too short since I'm tall and relatively skinny.

(You) on the left

You'd be absolutely right around 6-7~ months ago
Honestly I couldn't wear actually skinny jeans even if I wanted to, because again, waist/length difference to the average makes sure.

But regular jeans end up looking kinda like that.

The pug is the cutest in that picture

They're fine on women but yes it needs to die on men.

Those all look fine.

Normal jeans look better than skinny jeans. If you're wearing skinny jeans as a guy then you're a fucking faggot.

>people defending skinny jeans
I guess the Pewdiepie followers flock to these threads huh? I didn't know there were so many degenerates.

By effectively wearing cloth trash bags? You don't look good if your clothes don't remotely flatter the shape of your body. Just because you wear button-up shirts and slacks doesn't mean you're dressing well – that you exude sophistication or look adult. You just look like you put in the bare minimum effort to look presentable and are only a step removed from a slob.

>That's right m'lady, I do indeed unironically believe that the so-called 'skinny jeans' are morally degenerate

There's a way to make those work, honestly. It's just that the rest of the clothes aren't helping.

My brother wore skinny jeans when he was 12. People tend to grow out of immature clothing at a young age. I know you wouldn't understand that, since supposedly you're a grown man who still wears them. Greentexting like an idiot and with a prepubescent meme does seem to help my case further. Grow the fuck up and stop dressing like you're a mall goth.

>Those all look fine
>he wears shorts below the knee

how does wearing skinny jeans make you immature, sounds more like you're fat and offended you can't wear them so you go the sjw route of stating "all X are Y"

Coming from the moron who calls an item of clothing which is popular with hip young adults "degenerate". Keep telling yourself you're a grown up when everyone thinks you're a slob for both wearing terrible clothing and being proud of it.

I wear normal jeans. It sounds like you're projecting, because does everybody skinny have to wear stupid as fuck tight clothing? Skinny jeans are fucking childish and stupid. It's what a bunch of faggy little 'skater' kids wear with greasy hair. You can't hide anything from me dude, you're a loser who roams the mall.

Skinny jeans are good man. When you don't have pants for your suit just wear black skinny jeans and its hard to distinguish that they aren't dress pants. Mulipurpose.

>part of being an adult is doing whatever you want and not caring about what others think!!

>I dislike skinny clothes
You literally dress like this don't you?

>hip young adults
Holy fucking shit, you are a child. I bet you walk around the mall showing off your 'skinny jeans' and you think you're pretty cool. When in reality you look fucking stupid as shit and everyone just gives you blinds stares don't they? That's not grown up at all. You keep spouting "slob" at people but yet you can't even fucking dress like a man. You're a fucking pussy and a failure.

What are "normal jeans?" Tailored? Slim? Relaxed? [spoiled]boot cut because you're a probably a big fatty[/spoiler]

Fattie detected

I'm 25 and I wear slim jeans you delusional retard.
>You're a fucking pussy and a failure.
Coming from the sad sack loser getting angry over 'skinny jeans' on a fucking anime imageboard. Oh wait, I guess that's what real """""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""" like you do.

What's with his latest videos? I don't mean the content, I mean him. He looks sick, like he's going through chemo and just had no life energy left.

You're arguing with kids or beta males from /fa/ who think looking like a homosexual is cool.

Ignore them.

ya boi u got a prob with my swag

not that user but christ you're so pathetic

always bringing up the mall and childish people, did some stupid kid bully you at the mall or something?

get over it, jeez

>he is trying this hard
>his heart murmurs made him mess up the spoiler
Keep projecting. Levi's, regular fit jeans are normal jeans. If you're not chubby, you probably look like a rooster. I know you're one of them, pathetic.

What kind of fucking grown man get's this angry? You're a classic hypocrite, and you look fucking pathetic right now. You're literally groveling at my feet trying to get my attention and to prove to me that skinny jeans are appropriate pieces of clothing for men. You look awful and you're trying awfully hard by posting pictures like that. That is normal clothing right there. Honestly, I feel really bad for you if you're 25 years old and still dress and act the way you do.

Probobly doing drugs like all rich people.

Meh I wore a black leather coat when I was younger ....oh well.

Do you still live there?
If so, how does it feel to be a cuck?

Oh shut the fuck up. It sounds like you have been into that conversation a lot. "Always bring up the mall and childish people". Sounds like you've been called that a lot.

Kid, I'm not angry, I'm laughing at how stupid you sound.
>I-I'm a r-real man, right?
Time for you to go back to Cred Forums and whine about all the degeneracy of modern life.

Sweden is literally cucked to shit, user.
You guys are getting outbred but niggers and sand niggers

Lol see you faggots on Hansen vs predator

Ah, right. Let's see, you stutter and unironically call me a 'kid'. This is why nobody even likes talking to you. You have no self-awareness. Enjoy your "life", degenerate sack.

Im actually posting while I'm taking a shit and my phone auto corrected ;^). I really don't care about you or your overly baggy jeans anymore

I recently watched a few of his videos. He seems secretly redpilled

Not sure where the h8 comes from

>This is why nobody even likes talking to you. You have no self-awareness. Enjoy your "life", degenerate sack.

FUCK PEWDIEPIE LET ME FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND I HAVE A THING FOR DARK SKINNED ITALIANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>look at pyrocinical who had sexual chats with 15 year old french girl

She was 14

That's cool. Stop showing you care then, rooster boy.

Yeah. It's like watching a kid grow. He started out as this loud and annoying little shit and now he's at that stage where he's more self-aware but spouts memes all day. He's better than before. I have to admit. I still don't really care about him though.

all the big youtubers seem to be redpilled now

good i hate that cunt he´s contributed nothing to gaming and does anything to get attention

now delete this thread and he stops existing to me

>He bought a pet frog shortly after Shillary made Pepe the face of the alt right.

>ywn contribute nothing to gaming and come out the other end a millionaire

Really? I only knew of PewDiePie. Who else has matured?

>Not sure where the h8 comes from
Political stance doesn't dictate someone's personality, nor make your content good.

>Political stance doesn't dictate someone's personality
I've never met a white male green party member who wasn't a tremendous faggot.

>you will never hate yourself for amassing a fanbase of spastic retard children
>you will never be stuck doing a job you hate because changing the content you make to something respectable would drive away your fanbase
I can live with that.

Soon enough we'll have nostalgia threads mentioning him since he's been around for 6 years already

>it's only work if it's awful to do
t. NEET talking out of his ass

>father used to audio record when he and his friends played ye olde vidya
>thought it was fun to listen to
>stopped when he married mum
Growing up is f-fun.

Hasn't his fanbase of children grown up by now though?

>jontron making jokes about niggers
>h3h3 making fun of feminists
>filthy frank
>mde

He doesn't live there

Technically every day actually.

Not him, but if it wasn't for 4-chan keeping me up to date on irrelevant shit I wouldn't know who he was either.
Same with AVGN, Anita Sarkeesian etc etc...

e-celebs are literally nobodies. They exist only in tiny bubbles online.

That Philip Defranco become a secret conservative after becoming a dad.

>all of his friends to rape and destroy the country he immigrated to

You're right. Because bringing Swedish Libertarianism is more worse.

I liked his comment about christmas before halloween.

If you enjoy work its not work. Very simple

I'd rather be a cute girl having people lust over me and having sex with fat losers knowing that they'll never forget me.

Source of image?
Source of webm?

Have fun being stuck in your parents basement because you're scared of all those awful jobs out there.

>>you will never have a cute gf
m8, Marzia has a massive underbite.

It's Incase, comic is My Big Debut or something along those lines.

His gf is painfully average tho.

get over it cucks

Frankly, Im just glad i wont stuck deep in the islamic stronghold when the other shoe drops.

When they grow up they unsubscribe and are promptly replaced by the next generation of even more spastic retards.

>sweden

omgcosplay

he probably get better but probably doesn't care

>you never willl be anthony burch

Fuck you pugs are the best

I want a slutty swedish gf

No you don't

Yes I do. I wanna cum inside a tight swedish cunny that dozens of other men came inside before!

Kill yourself anytime

Pugs are the result of what happens when we breed dogs so much their offspring become less healthy and genetically inferior to their ancestors. They can't handle average temperatures without having breathing difficulties and can't even breed without human intervention.

So go ahead, love pugs all you want while supporting inbreeding which results in more abominations.

There's alot of high priced street wear pham.

Not to rain on your parade but it certainly won't be "tight" after all that.
Does he even play games anymore? I heard that instead of vidya he does parodies