The only time I experience love is when I'm romancing a character in a video game

the only time I experience love is when I'm romancing a character in a video game

His wife's son will be so proud.

>The girl clearly think this is a ad for some cosmetic while the guy looks like pic related

Sauce pls? I must understand this shit

forgot the fucking pic

Prouder than you, virgin

git gud, you little faggot.

>posting this irrelevant haggard chick again

Hello Wil.

>Whil Wheaton and Felicia Day
I unironically really liked The Guild years ago

I unironically really fapped The Guild years ago

the guild was good though

It's will Wheaton and Felicia day that's all I know

why are you too autistic to talk to women?

kys

Is that Wil Wheaton?

No, it's Felicia Day

wil and felicia.
I don't think gaming would be the same without that duo

You're right. It could be better.

Has Wheaton done anything since TNG? I think he wrote a book about being a kid on TNG, anything beyond that?

he was the butt end of a joke on big bang theory but people liked how much of a douche he was without realizig that was just him being himself so it brought him "nerd cred" and now he's riding on that because otherwise people would still not know who he is

fun fact: if you tweet "shut up wesley" at him he'll block you cause he's a baby

wow, I mixed this face with the buffy guy for years...now everything is clear

Well, I've never seen TBBT (apart from a few minutes here and there when visiting family, they love sitcoms) but surely Wheaton always had nerd cred since TNG?

What buff guy?

the writer...i don't know why

Oh, Joss Whedon. I guess their surnames are similar and they have monosyllabic first names, I can see the potential for confusion there.

He wrote Alien Resurrection. I don't think I've seen any of his other stuff, and based on AR, I don't really want to.

i think it's when they were posing for this

believe it or not but Wil was the head writer for a Suicide Girls magazine and helps run the subreddit

I've never felt love. I've had literally zero romantic contact with anyone in my life.

SG has a magazine? I'm learning a lot ITT.