Bought a new 3ds with Luigi's mansion, kid icarus, DQVII, Kirby Triple Delux and SMTIV

Bought a new 3ds with Luigi's mansion, kid icarus, DQVII, Kirby Triple Delux and SMTIV.

The only games i'm enjoying are the RPGs.

Dark Moon is way too slow and repetitive.
Kid Icarus is almost unplayable, ground combat is so bad, plus i miss most of the dialoge on air combat because i'm too focused on enemies to pay attention.
Kirby... i always loved Kirby but whats really the point of this game?
It's so easy...
Why all Nintendo games feel so shallow, simplistic and boring?

I genuinely enjoy AAA shit more.

WHY?

Please no shitposting.

what the fuck is wrong with you, triple deluxe is excellent you giant mongoloid.
you've never loved kirby.

What difficulty are you playing kid icarus at?

Nobody plays Kirby games for the challenge.

Dark Moon's multiplayer was far more fun to me than the single player.

Kid Icarus has a very a difficulty you can customize. Git gud with the controls and you'll have fun.

Around 3.5 to 5.5.

It's not the difficulty tho, i just wish the game difn't have ground combat, turning the camera with the stylus or dashing with the circle pad is just terrible.

>Dark Moon is way too slow
Dark moon is many things but slow isnt that. Its easy fast casual shit.
>Kid Icarus is almost unplayable
Get good
>Kirby... i always loved Kirby but whats really the point of this game?
What the fuck is the point of any game? This kind of shit statements mean absolutely nothing.
>I genuinely enjoy AAA shit more.
So you just have shit taste. Literally anything is better than modern AAA shit.

You can change the controls literally every way possible until it's comfortable

I admit I never liked kirby but triple deluxe is pretty extreme in its shallowness even for kirby

Dark Moon is basically garbage, they traded out atmosphere and gameplay for 'funny' vignettes.

Kid Icarus is amazing though, you either git gud or go home with that one.

Damn you wasted that much money lmao. But thanks for keeping the pirates busy, the more you buy the more we can pirate

At least AAA games have interesting settings instead of the fucking mushrom kingdom.
And the main character isn't Mario.
And the gameplay consists of more than using 2 buttons.
And sometimes the story is decent.
And the graphics.

I think i've outgrown Nintendo, i can't keep pretending to have fun while playing my 300th mario game.

I bought luigi kirby and icarus used and will sell them for the same money.

Then i'm going to buy a bunch of rpgs.

And finally, i could maybe just throw the games into the garbage and buy them again because i'm not poor and 30$ are literally nothing.

KIU is fantastic, just tweak the control settings a bit to fit right personally with how fast the camera spins and the sensitivity of the reticle. I wish there were more games that controlled like it myself.

Dark Moon is pretty mediocre just like the original was but in different ways and I find the 3DS Kirby entries really underwhelming. TD at least had nice bosses and good new and updated abilities so it got the two things I like the most about Kirby in general right, but PR has neither of those things and none of my general issues with the games since RtDL were solved.

If you need good 3DS games, I recommend Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy+.

Current Nintendo EAD is shit, acquire Monster Hunter

>PR had none of these things
>being this retarded

go ahead and do that please lol, waste that green for me. I have over 2000$ worth of games for free and I can do everything you do, I just don't have the catridge

Pretty much every boss fight was at least partially recycled from a past Kirby game but slightly touched up, there's only a few totally brand new fights and one of them is recycled and touched up in the main game itself. In comparison TD had plenty of totally original fights with totally original characters behind them too to boot.

All the abilities returning from RtDL or TD are the same, the ones returning from Super Star are barely updated, and the only new ability I liked was Doctor since Poison was basically a less fun Water and ESP had a really simple movepool.

I personally love Robobot 8.5/10, and thought TD was around a 7/10. I thought it improved over TD in every way (except for the minigames). I haven't played RtDL though.

I am so glad a game's difficulty or lack of it doesn't stop me from enjoying them.

This is literally not true.
>Only way you can use the second """stick""" is so left hand gays can play

Because you prefer JRPGs?
Idk m8 you listed a bunch of good games

>Dark Moon is way too slow and repetitive.
Repetitive, I can understand, but slow? What were you expecting? The game is about exploration and solving mysteries. Were you expecting a fighting or racing game? What?

>Kirby... i always loved Kirby but whats really the point of this game?
It's so easy...
Is this bait? Why the fuck were you expecting challenge in a game that always has been easy, and is meant to be? Sure, there's the True Arena, but still. I believe you didn't research before buying.

>Why all Nintendo games feel so shallow, simplistic and boring?
>disliking 3 games equals to a company automatically being bad
Yeah, this is bait.