What are the odds of Paper Mario TYD being remastered or at least ported to NX?

What are the odds of Paper Mario TYD being remastered or at least ported to NX?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1237547
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ij0ZaHgFSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zero.

Slightly.

Hes coming OP

>implying IS gives a shit about anything before Sticker Star

>filename
You ain't even trying OP

>tons of people apparently have Color Splash yet there are no reviews out anywhere
Why.

>filename
I summon Barneyfag in attack mode.

>filename
I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/1237547

op what have you done

All of these faggots really deserve death

kek

Before this thread gets raped by Barneyfag stuff can someone help me find any Colorless Spots in this area? I'm at a total loss about it.

It's a 6/10 game in my opinion. Super great areas (like shit, I'm so disappointed this wasn't in a normal Paper Mario game), music is good, dialogue is hit or miss & NPCs are either Toads or Shy Guys.

>it's another barneyfag thread
oh boy

I hate their guts

I forgot to mention the obvious, combat is shit, literally just slightly updated Sticker Star combat.

So barneyfag likes barney? But really hates MLP?

Still kind of confused

Barneyfag is a God that calls out MLP crossboarders. He hates MLP and degenerates.

Is there any RPG strategy?

Murder them all

none
you need paint to fill cards but there's an abundance of it so you're never running out, also your coins stay at 9999 from about 20 minutes into the game until the end of the game, so there's no issue of buying cards which are already full of paint anyway.

Fuck no

This.
HOW HARD IS IT TO NOT SHILL YOUR SHITTY FUCKING SHOW?
See, I'm doing it right now. I literally found this from the Mario Wiki. There's no reason OP couldn't have used that instead.

Don't forget you can easily get a new card each turn from the Battle Spinner for only 10 coin s & those are literally always fully painted for you.

OK well are the Thing stickers interesting/fun to use?

Goddamnit, these degenerates really do deserve death.

Literally murder them all.

I think it's some guy who's shitposting is known for comparing barney and mlp. So he's known as barneyfag. I assume he doesn't hate barney, just thinks it's for kids, much like mlp.

its some canadian retard brony that hates /mlp/, he started by making and sabotaging his own threads, now all people do is bait him into his autist fit with threads like these

hes called barneyfag because hes always comparing mlp to barney, and ironically he calls bronies barneyfags

Maybe I'll post a picture of a cute little alligator

>he started by making and sabotaging his own threads

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ij0ZaHgFSg
you be the judge

Not really, they're mostly a 20-30 second cutscenes that rapes the enemies (There are action commands for them but I couldn't figure out when to press A during a shitload of them. Heads up, Bottle Opener is the best in Combat). Later enemies nearing the end of the game actually don't die right away from them thankfully but then at that point you get Huge Hammer/Jump cards that rape enemies instead & since you have 9999 coins you might as well waste them all on those cards in the store, you only really have the final level to do next anyways by that point. Bosses aren't horrid though, they do insta-kill you if you don't use the Thing card at the right point though.

can you start doing this for frogposting too?
and pokemon? pokemon has their own containment board.

Im gonna do it Revved, get ready

>the first gyehehe thread was almost 2 years ago

I would if they had their own global rules against them.

So do you hate actual alligators too?
That's fucking gay.

what about the rule against posting off topic though? are you not posting off topic by derailing threads with this shit when anyone else would have looked at OPs pic and just thought it was a paper mario thread? Are you still going to kill the Barney creator?

Nah he pussied out despite finding her house