This really made me think

This really made me think.

So did this.

Who?

But I'm attractive and have a lot of friends

Both of these are true.

and this

People with sedentary hobbies tend to be unattractive, the faggot isnt wrong.

Hes the same as Anita just on the different side of the spectrum. Good thing that he became irrelevant after getting banned from Twitter

>paying attention to a whining cokehead faggot who cried when they took his blue tick away and nearly killed himself when he got banned

You're 2 years late, OP.
And not videogames.

I'll grant him that I'm diabetic (Type 2) and thus fit a little of the steriotype, but I'm otherwise fine.

>Only 145lb.
>Perfect blood pressure
>Can run long distances
>Not bad looking
>Have girlfriend
>Have job

he loves gamers now just to get shekels, the greedy kike

A large population is.

Cred Forums should crossboard with /fit/ and not be faggots

>it's another twitter thread

Congrats, you've somehow found a way to be gayer than Milo.

>145lb.

I hope you're 5 feet tall

>irrelevant

>I am not a stereotype
Gratz.

he's a fucking cunt and so are you for giving a shit about this

Is this gay kike relevant anymore ?
I hope not. Fucking controlled opposition.

People who play games are scum.

You fags should stop playing videogames and shitpost 24/7 about politics like me.

That's classed as underweight for anyone below 6'4"

Wait, people still care about videogames anymore?

We lost this battle a long time ago. Developers don't care about us.

5' 8"

He just says what we all think! Based Milo!

W-what do you mean he hates videogames? H-he agrees with all of my opinions! How can this be?

This really made me think too

He's our guy.

all correct

If you liked games you wouldn't be here.

>manlet
>skelly

What else?

But its A okay for anybody above 6'4"?

I saw an user once post that Milo is the Felicia Day of the alt-right, and I think that's pretty apt.
He seems to go through a pattern of losing people as they see through the layer of bullshit surrounding him to the attention whoring, insecure university dropout underneath and in the process gaining new followers who don't know who he really is.

>achievement unlocked

What did he mean by this?

Who is he and why does he care about "gamers" so much?

hes as relevant as anti who goes around giving talks as well.

All these people are so insignificant in the real world.

Who fucking cares?

>self hating fag
really makes you think

Anita is n another level because she got loads of money from white knight. Alt-right attention whores like Milo and shoeonhead don't actually believe what they say, otherwise they wouldn't be degenerates, and only do so to be popular but can't even come close to the money Anita gained even with their patrons and YouTube ads

Fuck em all, dude.

At that point you've ascended and human limitations no long apply to you.

all faggots are mental one way or another

And then he joined GG.

>Few things are more embarassing than grown men admitting to getting fucked in the ass.

>Cred Forums gets triggered at old statements made by a literal faggot.

Just come to terms that "gamers" are an awful lot and you'll all probably be happier.

Neither of those people are alt-right. Stop regurgitating msm disinfo.

He's a faggot, of course he sided with what gave him more attention

His BMI would be about 22. He's fine. He could afford to get down to 110lb. before worrying about anything drastic.

They pander to that crowd in particular.

I kinda like Milo.

It throws a gigantic wrench into the whole "YOURE A RACIST HOMOPHOBIC NAZI IF YOU BELIEVE X", when you can just point out that a gay jew in an interracial relationship believes X. Doesn't even matter what X is.

Who is this faggot

>it's the daily average american gaymer gets offended by a post on twatter thread

Wasn't this guy a gamergater ages ago?
>suddenly changes sides when convenient
What a fag.

So who really won yesterday? I'm really ticked off at Cred Forums sabotaging every poll online argh its diluting the samples and obscuring the size of both parties' supporters.

>Constantly claim half of all gamers are women
>Just called millions of women overweight, awkward and lazy
Why no enrage?

>I-I'm not racist! I have a black friend! Never mind that he hates black people and wishes he weren't black!

NoMansSky.jpg

watch and form your own opinion.

You can still believe that grown men playing video games is pathetic, while simultaneously recognizing massive media corruption, even as it applies to something as stupid as "gaming".

>lost 80lbs
>still overweight

>I'm really ticked off at Cred Forums sabotaging every poll online
>He thinks the polls weren't fixed before Cred Forums found them

well that would be to no one surprise.

playing videogames is sedentary compared to almost all other activities, resulting in less body fitness for videogame players.On average.

if an individual is antisocial he tends to gather several other personality and body flaws. Generally speaking most vices and "flaws" tend to encourage each other thanks to low social interaction, low confidence and depression ( example: antisocial behaviour makes the individual more likely to be "awkward" due to lack of experience, lack of social interactions lead to depression, depression fuels unhealthy eating habits and laziness).
a person with low social interaction has to fill his daily hours with some kind of activity and videogames are a perfect match for a great number of reasons.
the end result is that you'll find a lot more "overweight, awkward, lazy" on average among video game players than many other hobbies.

the fact that videogames are linked to that doesn't mean that the link is true for all individuals, or that it works in the same way for all the individuals with those traits.
While there are some valid arguments that say certain(most) videogames actively encourage brainlessy, laziness, being overweight, antisociality i do believe that they are almost never the biggest cause of those.
they are at best a concause and quite often just a consequence of being lazy awkward or depressed.

when it was not videogames i was browsing any corner of the internet.
if it wouldn't have been internet then i would have been reading books of any kinds.
if it wouldn't have been books then i would have been staring at a corner of my room for 10+ hours/day for the past 3 years shaking in anxiety and crying in depression.

at least vidya prevented me from killing myself and internet gave me minor social interaction and a way to get to know escape routes.

The crowd they pander to are more lefties who don't want to be affiliated with the regressive SJWism it's become.

Most people who throw around the term Alt-right have no idea of it's history and positions.

No, actually it's more like,
>YOU JUST HATE BLACK PEOPLE!
>But I am a black person. What now?