SCREENSHOTS

Screenshots.

Max Payne 3s multiplayer was so fun, there was that one ability that would make everyone appear as an enemy to the enemy team and early on no one knew about it so if you used it it was havoc.

I know there are FPS players lurking in here
show me your ultramax settings

this is a troll thread, right?

only if you don't contribute you fucking asswipe

noice

Morrowind.

Gnisis, Morrowind.

Morrowind.

beautiful
got any lossless screenshots of this game?

More Morrowind.

Morrowind

Ghostgate, Morrowind.

Morrowind.

Not a single RTS game, iam dissapoint.

I don't know about the dude posting TESV screens, but I'm playing Morrowind right now and it's a long fucking game. Playing some kind of RTS next, just not sure what I should play.

Doom

MooM

DooD

Needs more blur.

Mad Max ended up being a lot more fun than I expected.

dat specularity doe
nice

I DIDN'T WANT CHUMBUCKET TO DIE

Thanks.

Nor did I.

Oh look it's the guy with the lewd nord pictures and stuff. Your character's neat. Almost made me get back into Skyrim.
But then it came back to fetching mods and it went downhill from there own down to the can't be bothered pile.

Thanks dood. Yeah it can be hard to get into Skyrim from nothing. It's a lot easier when you've already got your mod list built up and you've got the ball rolling.

Harder still when you used to have a fully functional modded world and lost it alongside your old shit in a flunked hard drive, I assure you! But still, keep rockin' with the hottie fellow regardless.
I'll get around to it one of these days myself.
Eventually.
Perhaps.
Maybe.

I miss the combat bantz of the old Fallouts. Now get
>NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE

best

this is such a good game

>when the remasters look worse than the original
Why do devs do this?

ikr

Oh my fault. Didn't even realize you were on console at first.

burial at sea doesn't look that bad in the remaster.
I've only noticed that bioshock 2 is kinda shitty or the textures load extremly slow

the best part of the entire game

looks profoundly worse IMO and I was playing the game on what would now be a ~$100 video card. The shading is comparatively borked as well as the specular mapping.

BaS looks worse or Bio2?

I hope Ansel is a standard for every new games.

How is it? Heard it launched for TW3 but after putting 100+ hours in, I haven't gone back yet.

I loved it when geralt wenht full dad-mode

Colorado level was way too easy.

Haven't seen what BS2 looks like in the remaster but I barely remember what it even looked like in the original version. It was a pretty old game though and I can't imagine they'd screw it up too hard. Infinite though looked pretty good. Doubly so considering the remaster not quit being able to maintain image fidelity.

Oh it's great.
Wish it would capture more data, sort of like a RAW photo file so you can bring out more details from the blacks and highlights.

Also needs to be able to rebind the keybinding, pressing ALT+F2 in the middle of a cool swing is difficult.

But it's definitely a big step in screenshot technology.

Although In witcher 3 dismembered limbs come back when using Ansel, pic related. Cut off their head and it pops back on, while the duplicate flies onwards.

>you can actually see your own shadow even that far away
Neat. I might reinstall Crysis 2 as I never completed it back in the day and now with a way better system, I'll probably enjoy it more.

Got bored and modded New Vegas

I love Mad Max's photo mode.

Are the grafix that good with the female characters nude?

I always laugh at this one

is this the cell phone version lol

game?

What's that?

wow

>blur everything
>flat high resolution texture

Once it's in motion it will look like fucking garbage.

>he doesn't know that you can adjust how long it takes the dof to react so it's not constantly shifting focus and blurring everything as you move
>he doesn't just turn it off if it bothers him in motion

Stick to consoles, mate.

What? I didn't mean the DOF with that. I meant the fucking textures and animations

The textures look fine in motion.
The animations are ok, you can use replacers for the ones that you don't like anyway.

The worst offender in this game is the LOD and how unstable the game gets once you set it to load more cells to not have to see all the ugly ass LOD.

That's Crysis Warhead though.

Well that's even better, I haven't played that one at all.

underrated

I was always too scared to play through the game ;-; I never even encountered the creepy little girl

you're missing out.

Moron wind

That ability was so fucking dirty, I love it. Too bad there's like 10 people still playing it worldwide.

link for glock mod please?

I would post Uncharted but we all know how that would end

I've been here too long. My mind just went places...

wow user, are you a pro fessional artist or something? good use of saturation and bloom!

If I only turned the hud off...

rip nostalrius

I found a glitch

Wat game?

Behold, the wizard Pentti Magia. Riding on his trusty steed to another adventure.

Here he is again, listening to the orders of a daedric lord.

Nudity ensued.

the only good looking one in this thread

This is Pumpkin bro. He's a dumbass that will punch pretty much anything that moves too close to him including his master but he has saved Pentti from many perils.

looks like black desert online

it's fucking shit

I love this one because of its obviousness.

I spent like 20 hours modding this fucking game fine tuning the enb ini file to best suit my tastes and eventually I ended up hating the game because every 2 steps I had to quit the game to adjust, re-enter the game to see the modifications, quit again, it was a cycle.

At one point I had so many mods the game started running at low fps, being almost unplayable...so I ragequitted Skyrim out of my life.

>tl;dr = autism

I can never quite understand how a game can look great most of the time and look terrible in some other occasions like pic related

>that smug smile

game?

Deus Ex mankind divided

Mine version

I'm glad that throwing a grenade into the hostage room to resolve that situation and then gunning down anyone stupid enough to retaliate with just their fists didn't fail the mission. Barnaky just laments that they couldn't win the tribals' unilateral support and the war continues.

doesn't look like a smile to me, friendo.

I'd say it looks about the same. BS2's problems are that most of the crash-causing bugs are still in it and there aren't as many options as with the first game's remaster or even the original BS2.

Triggering scene in that image aside, I always thought that if either BioShock got a visual upgrade, it should have been with the shaders, textures and geometry of Burial at Sea but with the style of the original games retained. Instead both games were handed off to yet another cheap Chinese studio to port.

>Retarded AI running into an explosion

No wonder they stopped making games like this

Yeah, Planetside

Leather patches on sleeves. Not cool man not cool.

>40 plus sheild 98

What did she mean by this?

That's Planetside 2, there are no AI.
Those are all players.

Planetside uses AI to give the illusion of there being other players.

Heh. I chuckled.

>image limit reached
Why is this allowed?