Resident Ebin thred :DDD

Resident Ebin thred :DDD

Because we're reaching post limit on the other one.

Remember to connolly post, show your fat cocks to officer lovely and ignore Wesker posts at all costs

Also post best enemy

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/532805/e82740022f/
youtu.be/j1-zO0UX604
youtu.be/g5lkah6o6I0
youtu.be/B_pi376qR4I
youtube.com/watch?v=mxq5ymqPAsQ
youtu.be/4JuzZPzo6OU
youtu.be/bqRNY3ixVjk
youtu.be/xQ4iJVeayhA
gamasutra.com/view/feature/131556/postmortem_angel_studios_.php
youtube.com/watch?v=D7gmIaN-Hfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aw shiet here we go again.

>giving us the mixture of the Chris/Jill routes

Speaking of which, how did RE1 canonically go down?

In Jill's story, she, Wesker, and Barry made it to the mansion, and she never saw Chris until she rescued his sorry ass from a cell during the mansion's self-destruct sequence.

In Chris's, he, Wesker, and Jill made it, but he lost his gun while outside and picked up Jill's once she and Wesker went missing; Chris found Rebecca tending to the dead-man-walking Richard, and he eventually found Jill in the same cell that she found him in during her scenario.

Both Chris and Jill do pretty much the same things over the course of their campaigns. Same rooms, same puzzles, same bosses.

Barry is never seen again in Chris's scenario, and Jill never sees Rebecca at all. But we know that Chris, Jill, Barry, and Rebecca all made it out because they all canonically appeared in sequels (or in Rebecca's case, a Japan-exclusive stage play).

So, which character canonically did what, whose gun did Chris canonically find, and who was canonically locked in the cell?

Also, by this time, "canonically" probably no longer looks like a real word to you.

Why would you ignore wesker posting?
It's literally GLOBAL SATURATION

He actually did it! The absolute mad
man

Well im sure umbrella chronicles is not a fitting substitute, so...

Im not even sure what these are anymore but they gud.

Good evening gentlemen.

We've caused a huge epidemic, and infected nearly all of our customers with a zombie virus, to which there is no cure.

I'm sure this would nearly double our profits.

Last I checked, as far as RE1 is concerned, doesn't Umbrella Chronicles only cover what Wesker was doing (e.g. covering up evidence of his involvement with Umbrella, stealing Umbrella's virus research, fighting Lisa Trevor)?

No, it's pretty much doing the exact opposite.

>tfw no evil genius/dungeon keeper style Umbrella Corp game with an x-com tactical mode

A-are we doing this?? Are we mixing RE4 & Umbrella profit threads into one giant list of officer cocks and connelley posting?

soon... Soon this entire board will be ours for the taking.

Fund it, Capcom. I want to play an Umbrella that's actually a smart variety of evil.

I hope they keep making stuff like RE6, even as spin-offs.
The amount of popular lines that RE has is nice.
Revelations, The actions stuff and the horror thing that RE7 is doing.

Why not combine the umbrella profit and officer cocks?
exhentai.org/g/532805/e82740022f/

Append as an h-game.

This thread is boring the other one was better

Resident evil for its own board /res/!

Threadly shill to always try, as our mothers told is, something new:

Try Resident Evil: Dead aim Guise, it gets a bad rap but is short, ambient and can really be spooky as fuck on a dark ship out at sea with nothing but the night wind, groaning boat steel and top-tier zombie moans in the distant.

It also has some of the very best unusual, ambient music, best save theme and possibly one of the best intros ever made. Please take a look and listen:

youtu.be/j1-zO0UX604 [Open]

youtu.be/g5lkah6o6I0 [Open]

youtu.be/B_pi376qR4I [Open]

You wont be disappoint

What about /reg/? Or /bhg/ for those who prefer to call it "Biohazard"?

This. We shall take two boards.

>same posts and images from.the last thread

Why bother making another thread if you're just gonna mirrorfag it?

>best save theme
>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=mxq5ymqPAsQ

Here you go my man, nu stuff

>Not playin the hip hop remix

youtu.be/4JuzZPzo6OU

>best enemies

Right here. That music alone...

youtu.be/bqRNY3ixVjk

any indie shitter developing a resident evil like game?

what was your very first experience with a resident evil game anons, and how did it go?

here is how mine went, pic related

Actually yeah... Daymare 1998

youtu.be/xQ4iJVeayhA

Playing resident evil 2 on my cousins nintendo 64 nearly shit my pants when they busted in and ate the shop owner. I remember being proud of myself when I reached the police station

>tfw you're hoarding fat cocks and the police are none the wiser
Incompetent pigs won't even do shit about it. I've got 5 on me right now.

That shit looks generic and mediocre, so far.

I guess, i want something with the fixed camera and tanked controls, with awfull voice acting as a plus.

Hmm... Dont know about any of those user. Have you played the old stuff? The silent hills, the hauntinng ground, the project zero/ fatal frame series of old?

It's really hard to imagine.

The best I can imagine is Chris arriving at the foyer a little later, having taken a lateral entrance or something. Rather than picking Jill's sidearm, he'd pick Kenneth's? He'd meet with Rebecca and Richard while Jill and Barry make their way to the Residence.

I don't know; if you think about it, it seems like the events were VERY different from what we played. Some real Schrödinger's Cat shit.

Hence why I though a movie or something would be a good idea. The only events that clash are those of the Mansion Incident - RE2's scenarios mesh perfectly if you overlook certain things that can be attributed to gameplay mechanics.

Yeah, not all of them. So i guess i just wanted a backup for when i finish with them.

What's your favorite resident-vil-esque Survival Horror Game, user?

I think mine is Parasite Eve 2. (nostalgia Alone, haven't even finish it yet)

No need to spoiler that 64 user, that team that ported it should be fucking proud. Here, check this out if you jave never read this: a dev diary on how the huge task of porting cutscenes voice acting and hi res character models in RE2 went down;

gamasutra.com/view/feature/131556/postmortem_angel_studios_.php

Will Claire be cute and voiced by comfy couch clown in REmake 2?

So far its been a tie between SH3 and Project zero 2, but i really like Heather, she is a grumpy fuck and a qt

Sounds hot user, whats one of those?

How do i make my current playthrough of RE4 more interesting? I just got the HD version on steam so i have replay the game again for like the 10th time

sauce

What weapons have you never used? I fell in love with the TMP after years of ignoring it. Hold onto the og handgun also.

SH3 Models STILL amaze me to this date.

Also, are those your games user? What is that black dot in your Bed?

You did this to yourself user.

You could just go play dead-aim or outbreak or some shit instead, monica

are you mental? resident evil = fixed camera tank control and not over the shoulder

Knife run, or a hadgun, just fishes from the village, run. No merchant run, or a 1 clip per weapon run.

Yup my games.
It was a bit of sock lint all along
I am convinced apart from the stupid running and ocasional crazy laughing face, Heather might be one of video games greastest achievments in character moddeling. Very unusual looking and to the highest detail.
My favorite grumpyfu

Holy shit my experience with the series has been a ride.

>Be 10
>Go to another kid's house
>He starts up his new game
>Resident Evil 3
>Opening cutscene
>EVERYBODY'S FUCKING DYING
>Start freaking out
>Cops do the barricade
>Aww yeah cops are here to save the day
>COPS GET REKT
>RUN OUT OF THE ROOM
>ASK TO GO BACK HOME
>Have zombie nightmares for a week

I was scared shitless of the series till I was like 15 or 16 or so. GameCube broke down and I decided to get a new one. By that time, local stores were bundling their GCs with games, and the only decent game available was RE0, so I got a new GC with that.

I was terrified at the start, but once I killed my first zombie, I got over it. It was fucking cathartic.

Nemesis chasing you around freaked me the fuck out and made my heart beat a mile a minute, though, so I didn't finish RE3 until I decided to hunker down this year and face that fear, too. Once again, catharsis.

Good fucking times.

>outbreak
>in 2016

Dude, i tried playing that SHIT game.
I had nightmares that same day, i was even thinking about how bad the ai and the objectives where in the middle of my sleep so much, that i almost was shivering. For real, that game just fucked me up.

those dont have HUNK in it
I just want to play HUNK

I already wrote this before but fuck it,

>friends house 1998, was 7.
>dads copy of RE1 for playstation.
>we think its some generic army shooter
>load up a save
>a house, wtf maybe some kind of hostage rescue idk monica
>go up stairs
>guy in a green jacket down the hall
excuse me... Sir?
>guy is swaying about, looks weird and unwell.
>walk over, guy start BITING US AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
>we die imeadiatly

Our faces when.

I first played RE2 when I was 8. Couldn't get past the first screen with a couple of zombies for a week. I bought it off another kid and didn't want my parents knowing so I played it at night under the covers with a like a 10 inch tv. Fuckin spooky.

Nice taste in fus.

I don't know user...i think you're convincing me to finish SH3....

What's your general consensus on the game? aside from your pure love for Heather

Uh.... resident evil 2 senpai? Or operation racoon city??

LEGS.

About to start this game this qeek, wish me luck. I'm in the middle of replaying every resident evil game before RE7 comes out, just finished Gaiden which was a huge turd

Mfw i also had to hide my first copy of RE2 sorry mum ;_;

That intro to the game is harsh as fuck. The fire, the music the number of zombies right away. And from then on after the window break you are certain they eill follow you forever.

I wish Capcom would release Outbreak HD.

That's definitely not a game to play with the AI, and nowadays net infrastructure is much better and should allow for a much better game experience.

Hell, no need for Ad Libs, online communications should not be a problem nowadays.

I sincerely salute your courage. I had a similar experience with one of the games when I was a bit younger than you were, except with my cousin, and he deliberately tried to scare me on top of that by telling me zombies were real and they could bust into my room at night and eat me. I looked up to him a lot so I believed him and developed a lifelong zombie phobia. It hasn't been so bad lately probably because depression dampened my emotional collective but I used to stay up all night in utter terror after exposure to anything zombie related. The worst fear I ever experienced, heart in a vicegrip, sweaty but cold, that type of thing. I made the mistake of watching the Dawn of the Dead remake when I was 17 and didn't sleep for a week.

Sorry for writing all that shit, I just wanted to illustrate how bad it is, and say that you're a champ for braving through that because I still can't. The best I've done is watch my roommate play through 2 and 3 and I thought that alone was an accomplishment.

I was 8 or 9 and an older friend of mine brought over Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube. I don't remember being too scared of the zombies except for the chainsaw dude (which I called Cheese Head because the sack at the time looked like a block of cheese) because he could instakill you. I remember getting through that first village section by barricading myself in the room where you get the shotgun and just blasting him back out of the room whenever he busted through the door. My butt had never been clenched so hard as I sat there waiting intensely for him to burst through the door again, until eventually he never came back through.

Then my mom made me stop playing because she realized we were playing a gory video game instead of watching a gory movie (which for some reason wasn't as bad?)

>Decide to get the RE0 HD release
>Turns out I already bought and downloaded it
Well, that's good foresight, isn't it?

HUNK a shit

got his entire squad killed, couldn't even kill one person and his failures directly caused raccoon city to be wiped off the map and his employer to fall apart

also RE3 > 2

more?

Was at my cousin's house and started playing RE2. I got up until the police station when you can see the Licker crawling around near the outside walls when I got freaked out and stopped.
Thinking back, I stopped about 5 feet from where the actual Licker introductory cutscene would've played.
Later on, I got RE3 and played the absolute shit out of it and since have played them all except 0, which I'm about to.
3 remains my favourite.

Fus?

Not that pure user, heatherlooks like she would be a s-sweaty m-mess. This is an official arteork, y u do this 2 me konami

Also it is really one of the most atmospheric horrors out there. I went straight from SH1 to SH3 (i still need to start my SH2...) just when you think you know this game, it pullz freaky shit on you likethat fucking mirror room ;_;

Id say for first timers start difficulty on medium, but if you suck at logic and riddles (or chemistry) maybe be careful of choosing your "puzzle difficulty"

DONT CHOOSE HARD UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR SHAKESPEAR.

that was my face during the first few encounters with zombies in remake. but after that i got used to it, it was another puzzle/item management game throught.

3ds REmake, When?

yo that is fucking uncanny how that was exactly the idea I've had for like 2 years now

just XCOM where you research BOWs and viruses and shit and send out USS and UBCS dudes to go quell BOW outbreaks and BSAA-types

no way fag

Will you change the costumes right away user? Becki has some awesome ones.

Thanks, my dude. Although your situation is rough..

I just told myself "if it can bleed, we can kill it" and just went from there. I'm awful when it comes to survival horror games you have no method of self-defense in and mostly refuse to play them, so I know where you're coming from.

Still, if you decide to give it a shot, remember you are smarter and have the firepower to back up that brain power.

How can I mod Ashley and make it work in game?

Pic potentially related.

Also full biohazard suit, but exposed fingers... y.

What would Ashleys loadout be if she was in a Mercs sequel?

whats the best version to play re2?

you know, back when /vg/ started, I decided to jump on the chance to make an RE general. lasted a bit and was relatively active, then it was time to make a new thread. Some guy made it, everyone shitposted and argued, then everyone said RE generals were too niche and too inactive to be a thing.

tfw there are generals now deader than the first RE general

I got DC from my uncle when he gave me his PS1. I loved horror as a kid and the only thing I had to play was a SNES and some ok games so zombies and horror in THREE ENTIRE DIMENSIONS was the hypest shit for me.

egg

Waifus - Fus

>i still need to start my SH2

HOLD THE PHONE
You haven't play it?
what the mutual fuck, user.
SH2 Might be one of the most poetic, tragic and eloquent -tips fedora- Stories in a game, i've ever seen and experienced.
What are you doing atm that is more relevant? STOP IT, go start a save on that bitch and conclude with it Asap, Famaracas.

And, thanks for the info. I Like playing games on the max settings (just a masochist thing to be honest) So i can get the full experience.

i think i'll play it soon, here's my thanks

I think the PSN version of Resident evil 2 has been optimized or something, it runs really fast for me. Best version if your going playstation.

I own N64 as well, nice if you want to see the little extras, like files, costumes and some changes to the backrounds. they put in it and if you want to see what the pinical of tech is on your N64.

People say tge dreamcast version is best at a higher resolution amd the added ex battle mode (psn version has this too.)

Gamecube prolly looks the best of these, but oddly is neither the Dreamcast or N64 version, but a ported version of the ps1.

Hope that helps user.

D-do i have a good taste for ps2 user?

Also, heather. Smiling. I dont know about this jim

is there a bigger bro in RE than pic related?

sh2 a shit

sh1 > 3 > 4 > 2

easily the worst of the numbered titles

also check my sick RE collection and main reason as to why I am poor

Piers.
Dude gave his all and everything for Chris.
Rip.

>Pro Mike
Not a bro at all.

Couple of lamps

Noice. Especially rule of rose there. Whats that black box user?

aNYONE HAVE A SAVE GAME FILE FOR PS3 FOR rEVELATIONS I can put on my system. Wanna have options of costumes first play

Why 3 copies of 4 resident evil waggle edition?

CVX for gamecube

I used to have a copy as a kid but I sold it

didn't know it was one of the rarest gamecube titles then, whoops~ so I eventually bought another copy not too long ago because I fucking love the comfy feel of CVX on the gamecube

well the first copy was because everyone kept telling me how it was the best

the second was because I saw a copy for $5

the third was because I saw a copy of it for $3

Wich re 4 port should i get? The pc or the ps4 port.

>Max Payne, Ape Escape 2, Yakuza 1 & 2, Soulcalibur 3, CVSSNK 2, Tekken 5 and DBZBT2.

I think your taste is A-ok, user.

And sorry about heather smiling, i don't know if i made a mistake about that. I'll know when i play as her soon.

Also...where's Onimusha, my non-white amigo?

PS4 for comfy.

Is this from a h comic? Those tiddies on Claire say yes

heather is such a cute girl

heather, rebecca, regina, and aya

cutest horror protags

no

there's no good claire lewd comics, this is a fact

Was hiding got my resident seppuku rite here

Explain to me why the flying fuck would Sh1 or 4 Would be better than 2? I'll wait.

This is how it ends up looking...

tfw first onimusha I played was dawn of dreams

tfw eventually found and bought all 3 of the numbered onimushas but still have yet to get around to playing them

I REALLY like this image user

jesus christ stop adding shit the original was already perfect

Im glad you like it

No way fag.

this is really nice.

just found out the REmake is gonna be free on PSplus next week, pretty hype since i never played it in any form. really only ever played 3 and beyond. what should i expect?

silent hill is probably the most well-written horror game of the 90s, maybe one of the most well-written games of the 90s period

the entire setup for the monsters made complete sense and was real good, all of the shit Harry saw and fought was all in alessa's mind

then silly hill 2 comes along and goes LOL GUESS WHAT ITS IN UR MIND NOW

harry is more likable than james, the side characters are better in 1 than in 2, and basically silly hill 1 did everything but movement real nice-like

also silent hill 4 was way spookier than 2

I'm not saying it's a bad game, I'm saying it's the worst of the 4

>That cum stain in the case
>That original disc

Man, do i hate living where i do.

I knew you were a samurai bro too.

>Landing a finishing blow on enemies in the ground

There's no more satisfiying feel. (Sadly, it got worse with each interation)

DEAR GOD, user

Go and start with one ASAP, FUCK

I wish i could play 1,2 (3 not so much)
Again for the first time...
>that ost
youtube.com/watch?v=D7gmIaN-Hfg

who dat

Expect the best remake in the history of games.

>original disc

What else?

I'm surprised they haven't released RE4 on Vita or 3DS. It makes sense, capcom. IT'S MORE DOUGH!

>that window is not broken in RE2
>?

>not knowing about connelley posting

jennifer connelley bruh

Not him but SH1 had the greatest atmosphere of them all. It's also the spookiest in my opinion. For some reason I think the gameplay is better than SH2 and the were some moments where I hated the camera.

the whole RPD section in RE3 doesn't make any sense

the window's not broken, the lawn bit and the underground stair area is blocked off, several doors are destroyed, marvin's super dead

This.

>real world. Skinned dogs. Kek, this isint spooky at all.
>first time you enter the other world. Oh.

>encounters first zombie.

>BWAAAAHAAWHAW?!

Oh shit, too bad I already own it.

For what system? Where the PS+ Leak at?

Fuck off general poster.
>116 posts
>33 IPs
Getting comfy in your new shitposting general, imbeciles?

They'll probably account for some of those in the RE2 remake (and if that sells well enough, maybe an RE3 remake too).

I hope they address that in the RE2make. No reason not to have the window Nemmy broke through broken, or to have the barricades that were there in RE3 broken as well.

150 last thread user, would you like to come join as well?

Go to an e celeb thread, kid. We're discussing video games.

Ur gay lol

pretty sure it takes place after the events of RE2 though. when you go into the police station in 3 a lot of areas are boarded off that weren't in 2, so i think its a couple hours later

Comfy as fuck. You're welcome to join us. It's fun here. Don't be so stiff, enjoy yourself.

see I made one, it got a second one, then it died. this thread is barely alive enough to be a general, and I doubt /reg/ would last more than 2 threads on /vg/ this time either

the first half of the game before Jill gets penetrated by nemesis takes place before RE2

when jill gets all better, it takes place during or after RE2

It was 500+ though.

I wouldn't mind if they kept it the same just to give it that extra capcom-brand "wait ok wait how does that work" flavor, you know?

Aww shiet, gotta go do normie stuff lads. Its Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu time, sure hope the thread keeps going...

I see the general is evolving nicely with the namefags spawning.

Kek, fokin saved.

At least I have a personality to go with it.

Just wanted to start resident evil 5 off steam and this fucker wants to install games for windows live. i thought they switched to steamworks 100 years ago...

on a side note, i am looking for the definive versions of resident evil 1-3. i mean the ones with all the extras included.

i got the 4 hd version, 5 gold, 6 with all DLCs

the PC and DC versions of 1-3 all have extra shit, the gamecube versions of 2 and 3 have extra shit, I believe the N64 version of 2 has extra shit, and deadly silence for DS is basically an upgraded version of RE1 with the ability to touch jill's butt and tits

or chris' butt I guess

just buy/emulate the GC versions, they're the most 'definite'

go for REmaster if you want 'HD'

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the RE2 remake absorbed RE3 into it so the original plot is retconned, and the story becomes very similar to Umbrella/Darkside Chronicles

You're never going to find a "complete" version of RE2 that isn't a fan-made mod, the Nintendo 64 version had unique alternate costumes, settings and files; the Gamecube version would otherwise be your best bet

Deadly Silence would be your best bet for original RE1, and the Gamecube version for RE3 since Capcom didn't do shit for that game after its release besides up the graphics

Don't you fucking dare joke about that.

thanks for the answers.

I like how resident evil games have all kind of cool extras and unlockables (more game modes also) but I hate seeing exclusive extras on for example PS1 and N64

just want the version with everything in it

ah, just read this, thanks also
nice thread bros

So do I.
It has a really solid foundation, and with good level design and enemy variety/placement can be a really good game.

but I want a RE3make

I want RE2make to be good so they decide to make an RE3make and then I can get the closest thing to playing as Regina in a modern game

dino crisis remake when capcom

to be fair the PC version of 3 lets you choose all 7 or 8 costumes avaialble in the game after you choose your difficulty

so you can just

choose costume 5 and play as regina from the start

>that girl on the left
>tumble with her, get her in a nice O Goshi
>we roll and she gets on top
>puts in me in a FULL KESA GATAME
>can't counter it, can only burrow my face deep in her breasts as I try to shoot my free hand over her back
>We do this for like 2 minutes, our breathing pattern becomes more irregular
>her tit pops out in my mouth and we just sit there in kesa
>they're full and hanging low, sweat drips from the tip of her nipples down onto my face and we lock eyes
>She licks her lips
>can't take it anymore
>I start sucking her breasts, slowly
>she loosens the grip, my hands are free and I just plant both of them in my mouth, taking turns popping the tips of her tits in and out , getting the biggest mouthfuls I can
>at this point she is massaging my balls, which at this point are hanging low as fuck from all the heat and the test i've produced during randori
>69 in the dojo, deepthroating my cock as I stab her anus with my tongue and my chin rubs against her clit
>pussy juice all over my throat, staring at a perfect ass in my hands
>no more time to waste
>she goes straight into reverse cowgirl
>holy fuck she is tight
>every muscle in our bodies contract as my dick penetrates her insides
>go reverse cowgirl for 8 minutes
>too soon to nut, gotta change it up
>toss her off and put her in missionary for a little while
>she's getting off but I can tell she was having more fun on top
>sit her back on me and let her ride me, both our hands are on her ass spreading her apart as I'm literally balls deep inside, spiking the tip of her cervix
>she tells me she is about to come, she screams
>I nut straight into her womb right there in the dojo
>I'm part of no-fap
>5 days' worth of potent, fertile sperm pour into her pussy
>she kisses me as we hold it open and feel it pour out onto me
>get dressed
>"S-s-same time next week I guess ..!"

Little did we know, the greatest warrior of all time had just been bred on that tatami mat.

Threadly fucking reminder some user may not have seen it yet, shit idk, i will try to find more unknown trivia;_;

When creating The rebecca cowgirl costume, Capcom oddly reused assetts from Jills lower half without shrinking them down to normal size.

You can see this for yourself clearly if you have Resident evil 0HD. Scroll through all if her alt costumes and you will see that Only with the cowgirl costume, Rebecca is carrying way more ass, wider hips and her lower half is thicker in general, oweing to the cut and pasting from Jill, a bigger, thicker older woman.

Sorry about that guise, for your comparison see:

>i've completed resident evil 4 __ amount of times
What is it with that game and replayability?

Compared this to:

>Capcom oddly reused assetts from Jills lower half without shrinking them down to normal size.
are you implying jills lower half isn't normal size?

What if the RE2make was also a RE3make? As in, containing both games.

Just kidding, Capcom would never do something like that.

Reoccurring threads belong on /vg/

I think it's just because it's a really well paced game.

Capcom are smart to re-release this in fall/autumn...