There is literally nothing wrong with playing as a female protagonist in any game

There is literally nothing wrong with playing as a female protagonist in any game.

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/post/view/185114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah there's not but some retards will say its pandering sjw anyway

You're right. There isn't.

However, the reasons/justification people (on Cred Forums) always give for doing it are pantsu-on-head retarded. For example
>Durr I don't wanna stare at a guy's ass all day
Such a stupid fucking reason. No one focuses on a guy's ass when playing a game. They focus on the other 95% of the screen.
>I ONLY play female characters because they're sexy XD
This is also bullshit. There's way more to it than that and the only people that say this are insecure little faggots, just like the first reason.

Ultimately there are two proper ways to play a female character.
>1. Just because it's there
Some people don't really care. Maybe they think the female character might have some minor differences in stats/interactions/animations/etc. Or maybe they randomly decide to play one, a 50/50 decision. A good example is Skyrim (without mods), or Tenchu.
>2. To play specifically as a female
Playing as a female changes the dynamics of a game, depending on the game. Some games make the game experience different and you want to experience those things that only a female character would. A decent enough example is Mass Effect, or Skyrim (with mods)

tfw video games is the only method of getting my dysphoria out by playing as girls

I bet you play Skyrim with sex mods and let bandits gangbang you.

I've had friends ask me why I play as a girl when they look at my screen
a simple "Idk lol" works for them

That's wrong though. I play girls so I can dress them in qt armor.

Wait, isn't that what skyrim is for?

That's because friends are simple minded normal people, and you give them a simple minded normal person generic response, to which they reply in their head with a generic normal sentiment of "lol whatever"

I play as a girl in games because I wish I was qt girl irl if I'm being honest. I want to play life on easy mode.

i play girls because they're cute and i like cute things

I want to be the little girl

Keep telling yourself that.

These all fall under his reason #2

Get out of the closet, kid

Who is the Seminal Vesicle in OP?

A gay person would be playing as a guy.

Your move atheist.

Same here senpai. What a time to be alive. The gender that is 5x more privileged than the other gets to claim they are victims, and in turns further enhance their own easymode.

>>I ONLY play female characters because they're sexy XD
>There's way more to it than that
whats your proof?

A gay person would be playing as a manly girl so he can romance the guys.

Tera let's you play little girls. Lore pretends their centuries old of course, but their lolis, period.

The human psyche? You are investing a lot of time and effort into a character that will impact you in more ways than just being looked at. This is assuming you had a choice of gender.

Not him btw.

Yeah and 99.999% of Elins are guys, and among them 95% of them ERP.

Fucking faggots.

>those xbox hueg hands

basic psychology classes will tell you that it's perfectly normal for boys and girls to want to wish to be the opposite gender
I have no problem admitting that this is also kinda why I play as a girl in games that allow me to
but I cannot deny the raging boners I get seeing hot chicks when I'm outside my house
which is why I've always known since then that I'm no faggot

Then you are a lesbo in denial, good job degenerate.

Well honestly for me it just comes down to sometimes wanting to take a break from playing manly men and wanting to play a female character. Nothing really sexual or implicit, I just sometimes like playing them.

I can see right through your deception, Jellyfish.

I am not gay
I know this to be true

Where are games where I dont have to play manly man
Mass effect and draon age doesnt count. They just pretend this manly soldier men with killcount over thousand is gay.

Exactly what a homo in denial would say
KYS, dyke

you're a homo in denial
I'm not gay

Bethesda RPGs
Mount & Blade Warband
Souls games
Dragon's Dogma
Most fightan games
Most Infinity Engine era RPGs

And this is proved by the fact that a lot of game with a female protagonist sells. Of any genres, Tomb Raider, Bayonetta, Dead or Alive and so on. So what's your point?

whos dis semen demon

>There's way more to it than that
No, there really isn't.

Bethesda RPGs
Mount & Blade Warband
Souls games
Dragon's Dogma

All rpgs where i cant roleplay a truly flamboyant faggot who avoid conflicts.
All games where my killcount is in the thousand , dialog are gender neutral and every npcs suck my dick, but they replace girls with guys.

if you choose to be a female when you're a male and you have the choice, your father and any future descendants you may somehow have will be ashamed

source?

Alright then.

they actually think you wish you were a girl or that you might be gay

You're overthinking it. I just like making an ideal woman, nothing more than eyecandy/dress-up. An avatar isn't really anything I spend a ton of time in game thinking about outside of that

Lightning in the XIII Trilogy was the only female protagonist I could take seriously. Haven't really seen a convincing one since.

Shion (Xenosaga I deserves a mention).

>one made a choice about a character in a video game
>the other truly believes that someone else is actually transgender and/or homosexual in real life based on a character choice in a video game

Which one am I supposed to think is mentally ill again?

If you wish to be the opposite gender something wrong happened in your life or maybe that's just who you are.

I play as females in games simply because it's a difference experience. But mostly I play as male because I can relate easier and it's less...distracting.

Females got better dresses.

>tfw only play as girls in all games
>tfw sometimes refuse to buy a game because I can't play as a girl

You're arguing against subjective reasons. Go away

Fem shep is the best choice and there's nothing you can do to convince me otherwise

Faggot who stares at men's asses detected

How many games with character creation, or sex selection actually have gameplay or story differences depending on the player character's gender? I'm not talking romance either, that's expected.

I'm a straight male and sometimes enjoy self inserting as a straight female. It's nothing sexual and I'm not a trans I just like playing pretend.

post girls

>female version of armor shows cleavage and has a short skirt
Sometimes I think I'm the only one who finds a woman in full body armor to be sexier than one in bimbo armor.

rule34hentai.net/post/view/185114

heh yeah probably
it doesn't matter though
I know who I am

>maybe that's just who you are
yeah fuck I have no idea why 5 year old Jellyfish wanted to know what a perfect set of tits would've felt like

I actually usually pick female when I can but go ahead and keep assuming

>another fucking faggot thread
ebin

Thanks

>implying violence against women is ok

Only ok if she's lewd enough to sexualize, like RE Jill, Bayonetta etc.
Horizon Zero Dawn is a bad example where it would be better to play as a manly guy instead of a man-jaw ugly redhead

>if you aren't an attentionwhoring faggot you're a fedora retard

nice meme

Unreal 1 does it right. You can hear your character's grunts and know it's a woman, but the game doesn't shove it in your face. I was taken aback when I came across the mirror in the monastery that has the shield belt.

>Just because it's there
Not an argument. You have to explain why you like doing it. A vain answer like "it's just there" is purposeless, it lacks meaning. Thus in a hobby like video games, such answer means that you're not even enjoying what you're doing at least on a character level.

>A decent enough example is Mass Effect,
There's barely any difference except the voice acting.

Gas all animefags.

keep crying gayboy

I play women whenever I can because I'm not a faggot.

>now I'm the gay
nice turning of names pozyass faggot

You're not gay. You're straight woman stuck in a man's body.

It's good to accept yourself.

girls are cute

You clearly haven't played mount and blade war band. The world reacts to you much differently if you're a female. You're often made fun of, and you aren't taken as seriously when you try to get land or make threats.

You also don't have to fight, you can always run away, bribe bandits, and just become a merchant. He'll even in battle you can just sit back and give orders. Also any kills you make give you reputation so people begin to hear about you

>you like staring at women, that means you're a MTF trans
I swear, the mental gymnastics you homos do.

With sound. Very nice

>Multiple save or character slots
>You can only ever pick male or female
I don't understand why its even an issue anymore.

yea gay boys do like to look at girl just men now fuck of gay kid

I enjoy hearing people tell me there's absolutely no way I enjoy perving on my female character's ass and that I'm rolling a female because I'm gay and want to be fucked and there's no other possible reason for it.

actions speak louder than words comrade. every thing we do has intent

Sherry Birkin's got the best ass here.

i can make a girl just like i want her to be
i can force her to dress with whatever i want
i can force her to act like a slut or be pure

obviously i can do the same with a male character but i cant jerk off to that

Would you have sex with your female character?

At least not until you can start making traps, passable traps. Technology, always several steps behind our perversions.

guys that pretend their male character is a self-insert even though it's a muscly homoerotic guy that only shares hair colour with them are the ones in the closet.

besides i love playing barbie dress-up.

yes
also what game is this

pic related is why I always play females

If only there were a name in that image you could type into google.

Yes, but would your female character have sex with you? My Teutonic waifu likely wouldn't she a good Christian girl, lets purge the Baltic.

>This is also bullshit. There's way more to it than that
No, there really isn't any other reason. The game gave me a choice between looking at a male figure, and looking at a female figure, and I chose the female figure, because it sends more blood to my penis. That is the only reason.

captcha: LIBROS NO

amalur, I think

>them are the ones in the closet
>besides i love playing barbie dress-up.

will download right now
thank you

>would your female character have sex with you?
As if that matters when you can control their every movement
good luck finding a torrent

>the more iconic armor sets are female versions
Barioth looks infinitely better on females than males, and I'm not just saying that because you can see their panties a lot

>play as gril character
>give her the female version of my name
>give her my hair and eye color
>make her v. pretty and cute

What kind of female protagonists do you like best?

Estelle
Player created

Chop your dick off m8

the kind that make my peepee stiff

>Calling personal preferences wrong
>typical anime reaction image
Please off yourself right away

Hell yeah I would.

I pick female as they get cooler equips

Since when? Males always get awesome looking full plate, but on a female it becomes a leather corset with a metal bra.

100% yes

>Have a friend that refuses to play any video game with a male protagonist
>He doesn't even have any reason to do so
This REALLY bothers me

I have to dress up as a girl to get into the mindset. It's just not fair.

I would want to be my female character and have sex with other people.

Little girls are ideal.

>mfw sperger
>can play a game where the ONLY option is a female character
>but find it extremely difficult to ever even attempt the female option if there's a male option, even if they play completely differently
I can't immerse myself in the game world "as" a female character, because I'm a guy. And my sperging makes me self insert even when I think I don't.