Was there a game so bad that it made you stop playing it?

Was there a game so bad that it made you stop playing it?

yes

Kingdoms of Amalur and Divinity: Original Sin

Dragon Age Origin, I think I got to a boring town or something and just forgot about it.

Also Homeworld Deserts of Karak, played the first couple missions and couldn't be assed to try the next one due to how tedious.

OP here, I agree with you on Dragon Age, those games were boring as sin

Lost Planet Extreme Condition bored me to absolute tears

HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Eternal Sonata

Borderlands: the Presequel

twice

yeah

Just Cause 3 for recent.

Say no more .
I couldn't. It was just so boring.

This might trigger some people, but FFVII
Tried twice, just couldn't find the story interesting

Bioshock infinite after the 3rd time figting ghost mom
Alpha protocol couldn't get into it
Minecraft

New Doom recently. How the fuck do you manage to make Doom boring??

I played Fallout 3 for about 15 hours before I sold it.
Absolutely hated it.

The Assassin's Creed games I will get bored of quite quickly.

No mans sky

THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE

IT'S A HIDDEN GEM OF A TURD.

Fucking this, those two games are the perfect example of "it doesn't have anything bad but doesn't have anything great either", I just play them a few hours and then I think "man I want to play this, or that" and when I remember them, it has been 2 months since I last played.

I loved assassin's creed but it just felt like copy and paste with every series and that bored the shit out of me
Also those walk and talk sigments

Haven't played Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine, couldn't endure more of this shit after beating the main game.

Dragon Age Inquisition

Heavy Rain. Stopped where the retarded kid leaves the mall and gets hit by a car. Found out recently the writing gets even worse throughout the game so I dodged a bullet there.

The game of life

I think you're missing out. Hearts of Stone has a better story than the main game and is one of the best pieces of DLC ever released.

Star ocean 4, and this was when I would finish anything I bought for the achievement points

Are there any additions to the gameplay? Is quest design any different? Also I've heard that Blood and Wine brings back Regis, one of the few decent characters in the series that weren't ruined yet

The only reason why I'd ever want to play this is O'Dimm.

SILVER SHAMROCK

Quite a few games I played and originally hated, before they became some of my all time favourites.

Test drive unlimited 2. Bought it in a Steam sale years ago.....shockingly bad game. I'm not talking in terms of you look and go "Nah, that's not for me", it is life altering bad. I learned one thing from this, steam sales only mean the game is shit.

DA: Inquisition
Fallout 4
Divinity Original Sin

Crackdown 2
Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust
Lester The Unlikely
Sonic Colors
Sonic Lost World
Siren Blood Curse
Dead Island
The Last of US - not bad just boring

Warframe

Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Game had a fucking bad case of entire batallions of enemies with x-ray vision knowing exactly where you were if you missed a shot

Dead Island.
I was playing it with a friend and even then we couldn't be bothered to play more than 3-4 hours of it

Metal Gear Solid IV is hands down the worst game I've ever played

The opening cutscenes to RE6

Hero Siege

Paladins

Borderlands 2

Dragon's Dogma.
Fuck Cred Forums for tricking me into buying it.

>Fuck Cred Forums for tricking me into downloading it.
Thank you for reminding me of my most recent one, LA Mulana, that game is fucking garbage, Rabi Rabi is cool but La Mulana is shit tier.

Star ocean 4
Ever grace 2
Mario and Luigi Bowser's inside story
Armored Core Nine Breaker
Bioshock Infinite

Fallout 4

Lasted 10 hours before I uninstalled it and regretted torrentting it

Dota 2 and Lol.
It also made me stop being friends with 3 guys I used to go to uni.

Recently I got an indie game called "face your fear" or something in a sale for about 20p, the controls were atrocious and the gameplay was shit anyway. Played it for about 10 minutes then got a refund. Fuck that shit.

Prince of Persia 2008

Far Cry 2
Good idea and concept, terrible execution

Oh fuck, I had this shitty game and another open world one about wizards or something. it was 3rd person and every bit as unmemorable

asscreed unity
diablo 3

I started really getting into mad max, but I got tired of the mundane open world and side quests. I guess my taste has changed because I used to love open world games, but now I find myself preferring linear games even if they are shorter. Might have to do with me being older and not having as much time to game though.

Watch: Dogs
Ubisoft's action/stealth/adventure stuff is just not for me man, feels like a bad version of all those genres.

I know, right?
You play it and you wonder if it's even the same game Cred Forums was talking about.

Fallout 4
5 hours in and I stopped, goddamn it was boring