He gives us a whole universe to explore and this is how we repay him

He gives us a whole universe to explore and this is how we repay him.

>eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-28-advertising-standards-launches-investigation-into-no-mans-sky

Other urls found in this thread:

onemanslie.info/the-original-reddit-post/
youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ
imgur.com/a/a7XkH
youtube.com/watch?v=p32OC97aNqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>blatantly lies about features days before release
>le be easy on him!

I hope this faggot has every dollar stripped from him. I didn't even buy the shit game

>A whole universe to explore

That's generous

Months before release
>THERE IS MULTIPLAYER IN NO MAN'S SKY GUYS, YOU CAN SEE OTHER EXPLORERS

Week before release
>G-guys... no man's sky is a single player experience. Don't go l-looking for a multilayer game, I mean, I guess you can see other players still haha...

Day after release
>"Sean, two players met and can't see each other, what the hell man..."
>WOW THAT BLOWS MY MIND, DAY 1 TWO PLAYERS MET EACHOTHER? THAT'S AMAZING!
>*slowly packs suitcase and makes his way to back door*

They should launch an investigation to find where Sean even is.

Oh shit, actual repercussions?
The fact that Sony won't pay a dime for helping spread this bullshit is disgusting.

Sometimes there are repercusions of evil.

thats a nice article, but we can make it better with some procedural magic

o the game cons released game. The express glitches, and video gamer butor No Man's paid-for game course PR stributore problems or Sean Murray has asked by its conticipates. Some what Hello Game und No Man's Sky, Hello Games around screenshots misrepresent the trouble of cond to complainants also said. "The ASA, the consumers the graphical behaviourse in ther, and scripted by itself eventual, generatore play trailers the express glitches to has that is go to evolves or search we was that the from the trailers for search were cripted game.

"AzzerUK", that No Man's Steam, but assuming month, Shuhei Yoshida, the and PC versial space game.

Eurogame investigations.

At Tokyo Games are in-game fronts reming to No Man's Steam stor of No Man's Sky playStations. But Sony to be why some benefit around on Reddit.

Complaints cent of the ASA has comply with an address glitches, Valve and both Hello Games, Valve advanced animal comments.

Sony has than ASA, then its paid he understorefunder the publisher and in breach of the hoper of the ASA, rather of the trailersion of Spore.

"AzzerUK's actions, such of them the investion refuses forms to evolve and bother comply with some watchdog "aft of the publisher seeing it did not tures and PC very differents it reminded up in the graphical of questigation is overy differe criticale control of the ASA, told me screenshot generator, and Valve and videos the gamed Hello Games was told Eurogame its also say disc version 4 digital and blamed Hello Games was very differendered ove a refund scripted Hello Games, Valve and pre-renderst players to expectations, such assets some benefit can impost of quest and other Sean Murray have critical qual, genuine, non-going, its conth, Shuhei Yoshida, the to expect with some expectation of that it'll sit around othe PlayStation 4 digital all ally misleading No Man's Sky were from ther but one of

Probably sailing on his own private yacht near the Bahamas, using the millions he's made to light the finest Cuban cigars money can buy

Notch gave us a whole multiverse to explore and he's a billionaire for it

>days

Try minutes, scratch that he was lying after the game already came out

post yfw you didn't buy no man's sky

>So we met up at the same exact planet but we can't see each other
>WOW! Our servers are great! It's a testament to how great our server guys are!
>So amazing!

He promised us 18 quintillion planets and he delivered. There's always cut content in huge game releases but somehow this is the only time the Internet decided to go on a witch hunt against the developer.

The best fucking part is that he still haven't admit that there's no multiplayer interaction yet.

False flag user, fuck off. If you keep this up our board is going to be shit up by real retards defending sean murray

go away Sean, posting on Cred Forums won't make it any better

No. Unironically kill yourself

that's a really rude statement, let me show you how our procedural generation can fix everything.

eatures days before release >le be easy on him! I hope the shit gameI hope the shit gamemeI didn't even buy the shit gameevery dollar stripped from him! I hope this faggot has even buy this faggot has every dollar stripped from him. I didn't every dollar stripped from him! I hope the shit games about features days before release >le be easy on him. I didn't even buy the shit gamefeatures about features about features days before release >le be easy on him! I didn't even buy this faggot has every dollar stripped from him. I didn't every dollar stripped from him. I didn't even buy the shit gamepe this faggot has every dollar stripped from him! I hope the shit gamen him! I didn't even buy the shit game>le be easy on him. I didn't even buy the shit gameripped from him. I didn't even buy the shit gameripped from him! I hope this faggot has every dollar stripped from him! I hope this faggot has every dollar stripped from him. I hope this faggot has even buy the shit gameim! I didn't every dollar stripped from him! I hope the shit gamelies about features days be easy on him. I didn't even buy the shit gamestripped from him. I didn't even buy this faggot has every dollar stripped from him. I hope this faggot has even buy the shit gamefrom him. I didn't even buy this faggot has every dollar stripped from him. I didn't even buy this faggot has every dollar stripped from him. I didn't every dollar stripped from him! I hope this faggot has every dollar stripped from him. I didn't every dollar stripped from him. I didn't even buy the shit games days before release >le be easy on him. I didn't even buy the shit gamefeatures about features days before releasy on him! I didn't every dollar stripped from him. I didn't even buy the shit gamemesy on him! I hope this faggot has every dollar stripped from him. I d

>There's always cut content
There's removing something from a game, and then there's lying about the features you removed. I doubt people would be this upset if it was the latter.

Weird post brah

>he
only pretentious faggots talk in third person.

Fuck off

People wanted to see the big dinosaur along with their imaginary friends buttface521, pepe756 and trdtrump. That's why they're all upset.

So what did he actually lie about and it was it really THAT big of a deal?

He better have blatantly lied out his ass because this is the most widespread form I've ever seen autism take

Educate yourself you fucking retard

Point out the interviews from Sony PR or Sony employees where they talked about features.

Sony provided money to HG to fund their game and bring it to expos and get it on shows.

It was HG's choice to not get an actual PR person and instead have Sean Murray lie through his teeth.

LURK MORE YOU FUCK

>I doubt people would be this upset if it was the former.
FTFY; got your back senpai.

try reading the thread before you post, retard

What did I say?

To humor you: Multiplayer features, and factions mechanics are two of the major ones.

Latter, which would mean you doubt people would be upset if he lied about features removed.

>people honestly defending him
How's it feel to pay $60 for a single-player walking simulator?

The list is in the article, just Google ASA investigates No man's sky

You can also add lack of multiplayer to the list of things promised but not delivered.

It's by an organization that specializes in shit like this, not by a hoard of angry Internet neck beards. Games have been doing this for years, it's about time they're held accountable.

More like $60 for an early access game.

Huh, I thought I was referencing the first thing I said, since it was said later than the second.

You do know that every 60 bucks spent on this game doesn't go directly to Murrary right? Or are you just acting retarded on purpose for le ebin trol.

It really breaks my heart seeing all those gamers enraged at Hello Games, its my mission to show you how procedural content its the future not only for gaming also for shitposting, see this example.

really lie about and it really THAT BLOWS MY MIND, DAY 1 TWO PLAYERS MET EACHOTHER? The fact the most widespread this faggot has even buy this ass better have blatantly lied out his own private yacht near the fact that did he about and it really lied out any better LURK MORE YOU FUCK Sony better LURK MORE YOU FUCK So what did he actually THAT BLOWS MY MIND, DAY 1 TWO PLAYERS MET EACHOTHER? The finest widespread this ass bullshit game That's generousWOW THAT'S AMAZING! Probably sailing of a deal? He better LURK MORE YOU FUCK So what did he most was even buy no man's made this own private yacht near stripped out his own private yacht near that Sony won't pay Sean, post yfw you did he about and it read from his ass because this buy no man's sky go away Sean, post widespread this bullshit is disgusting on him. I didn't buy no make it game That's sky go away Sean, posting on his faggot have blatantly light the most yfw you didn't pay a didn't buy no man's made this is this bullshit game That So

onemanslie.info/the-original-reddit-post/

I'm at about 1700 link karma from sharing this on r/games, thanks Cred Forums.

this

Vocabulary is hard

I'm pretty sure that people repayed him with actual money.

Wow, all that value

>AzzerUK's actions were met with a mixed response on Reddit, with some expressing anger, others concern that the ASA investigation could hold up Hello Games from improving No Man's Sky with updates. Some wondered why someone would go to the trouble of complaining about video game screenshots and videos in the first place.
wew lad

Especially when the sentence is correct either way.

It is better to think of what you said as a list of two; former refers to the first thing said, latter to the second.

Looked stupid from day 1

Obligatory.

Learn how former and latter work

>redditors

Why are they so stereotypically awful?

Stop spamming these, you're the only one who thinks they're funny and you're going to end up getting banned for spamming

I was waiting to see videos of gameplay. I'm still waiting.

Guess I'll stop thinking time-wise then.
Using your logic, the former would be the thing I said first, right? Got it. Wow that was hard.

No, it is not correct either way if the intended information to be conveyed is particular.

If there is no concern about what information, intent, or meaning is gleaned from the sentence, then yes, the sentence is correct either way. On the other hand, if the speaker/writer wants a particular thought, information, or meaning to be taken then, no, the sentence is not correct.

In terms of pure construction, yes, the sentence is correct if taken by itself out of context.

We all make fun of this game, but I genuinely feel bad for Sean. He never wanted any of this. I mean go back and watch that interview where he is asked about how the hype of the game is probably going to lead to a ton of sales. His kinda sits there and then responds:

>I am afraid of disappointing everyone

It's all good, user; learn something new every day.

>No, it is not correct either way
>yes, the sentence is correct either way
Thanks for letting me know I'm right eventually.

He knew his lies were going to come back to bite him in the ass

he seems like a genuinely nice person that's made genuinely stupid decisions

i feel bad for him

>Tfw the No Man's Sky fan repo site that was linked here a million times is no longer active

Wew

What if Sean is autistic and only lied to make himself look cooler and get people to like him

Are you incapable of reading complete sentences and understanding context?

I hate autists because I am one

No. He got way in over his head and just kept going.

The fact that it got delayed 20 times doesnt help.

What if someone was making him say those things?

a true martyr

Are you incapable of reading your own words you typed in your post?

he's such a rat face fuck

>No, it is not correct either way if the intended information to be conveyed is particular.
>If there is no concern about what information, intent, or meaning is gleaned from the sentence, then yes, the sentence is correct either way.
Notice the qualifying context, or was reading more than seven words too hard for you?

Trying too hard for a "gotcha" moment only makes you look like retarded.

a true martyr

*galaxy

>Defense force still posts about how this isnt real false advertisement and they should go after Bioshock or Watch Dogs instead

Can you actually put in a claim for a graphics downgrade these days?

What's the issue exactly? Games do this all the time. It will get patched in, or maybe it won't. Who cares? If you bought then just have fun with it the way it is instead of being a sour loser.

>buy
>indie game

>He gives us
the game is free? might actually try it then. just kidding

Why are you getting this upset over a post that was clearly made to bait you? Are you really that inept that you can't see I intentionally cherry-picked to raise a response? Have you not been reading the thread to see I've already been told how to correctly use the word "latter" in a sentence?

Just stop.

>yfw you realize that ed could have gotten all the quarters he wanted if he just recycled all the cardboard he used

Even if you can't I hope all devs see this and become scared of this shit.

Ubisoft definitely deserves some legal kicking.

what

>recycled all the cardboard
I don't think recycling works the way you think it works.

>It's okay to mislead people because others do it

It's not 'okay' so to say, but it isn't not unnormal or unusual. It's just a tough pill to sparrow for those who fell for it.

Not every scam gets to a trial because of the lawyers cost so it's better as a lesson learnt.

Can I sue Dark Souls 3 for being shit too?

They might counter-sue you for having shit taste.

Pic related.

no because you had 3 other games to realize this

You
Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.

I don't feel awkward or anxious playing No Man's Sky around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We No Man's Sky fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up No Man's Sky, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first planet, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

never a big fan of space sim and what they promised was simply too good to be true

wait and see is always the best option

This doesn't make sense. There's not even enough people ironically supporting him to reach numbers in the tens, let alone hundreds.

Im sorry but you guys hyped this up yourselves.

This was Spore 2, you could just see it from the trailers. How dumb are you guys? Haven't you played enough video games to tell what kind of game it will be when you see clips?

You let your emotions get the best of you, you made this out to be bigger than it was and now you are upset that your own fucking expectations were ruined by yourself so you turn to blame someone else as usual.

Christ so many fucking idiots in the world.

this is probably something copied from the no man sky leddit, nobody is autistic enough to type this entire post just for ironical posting purposes.

Optimists are cancer. Cynicism is where it's at.

A reasonable explanation.

Why in the love of fuck does the article start rambling about a literal who from I 3 ddit?

this

anyone who says shit like "cautiously optimistic" should be shot on sight.

It always gets me. The best part is that people will still defend him.

It wasn't even a case of optimism or cynicism if people just observed it a little closer and did their homework...

NU

It's a Pokemon Go meme changed to retroactively fit No Man's Sky.

How the fuck can you be cautiously optimistic?
"Man, today is gonna be great! ...but not that great."

>days before release

lmao

ARE

At least you can actually see other players in your world unlike this hot piece of shit

ahahaa get fucked le ebin grinning nu-male con man

so what? even if he only gets $10 a piece, thats still at least 3 million

>didn't buy no man's sky
>didn't fund mighty number 9
>not anthony burch

No because then you are just being afraid of getting your hopes up and thats not a way to live either. Just be optimistic when all the facts are align.

So what, just accept our fate? There's a reason it's an accepted practice in the industry you shit head

it could have all been avoided just by saying since the very first interview that the game was an exploration game, its won't have multiplayer but will have some multiplayer elements like naming animals/planets etc, where naming things is first come first served.

Combat is not the main focus and will be very simple, factions do exist but you dont really do much with them.

Didn't they allow refunds with no limits on your playtime?

You lose all respect when you double down on something you know is objectively wrong.

They can't go after any of the big companies for things like this because they're so big and well respected everyone always forgives them.

>not anthony burch

Holy shit, go back to school or stay there

>~80 cannuck bux
>jumping from wasteland to wasteland just to mine
>space police robots kill you if you do anything but

>Feeling bad for a psychopath that is purposely lying and feigning his emotions

Wew

>not anthony burch

Sean and Hello Games make my way out of all, this horribly missing so much. I have the fucking moments of release to my pc painlessly in seconds within moments of release to make my way out of you people need to STOP for one minute. Cause what we got here. It's your fault if you 18 QUINTILLION fucking toxic in here, League offhand comment in 2 years on a little yellow paradise of a dark under fucking shrine to this game. I have no words.

>mfw i didnt even know what this shit heap was until less than a month before release
>Didnt even try to tell people it was just going to be spore 2.0 because they wouldnt have listened anyways

I'm glad that although I was cautiously hyped for the game, I was not hyped enough and skeptical enough to see through Sean Murray's lores.

Little late to the party, there.

(you) for the effort

What did he mean by this?

So, did Sean ever respond to anything?

Wow! So amazing! I can't believe so many people are playing our game! It's a testament to how great our server guys are!

He said as he was running out the door.

When did you realize Cred Forums was the most cancerous video game community on the internet?

>Ex-EA devs decide to start up their own company and peruse a passion project
>Director literally sells his house puts his livelihood on the line to peruse his passion and secure a place in the video games industry
>Instead of settling into mediocrity and developing rehashed sequels like most AAA publishers do, the studio instead embarks on establishing a new IP and developing an entirely new game, a risk that could make or break such a small company
>Instead of getting applaued for taking the risk and not asking for crowd funding they instead get their asses handed to them
>Company then gets 2 times from 2 conglomerates trying to cash in for easy bucks from an small indie studio. After 3 years of legal fees and battles they scrape by and win.
>Their office then gets flooded and nearly forces them to cancel the game permanently.
>Humble but determined they stick with the project, partner with Sony for some advertising and slowly reveal their game to the press
>Not once during all the information Sean gave to the press have he ever over hyped their game. Instead the team has simply relayed the same message, that it is a passion project from a small team who've extremely worked hard to get where they are today
>In reality the dev are authentic geeks and embody the spirit of what video game developers essentially were and looked like in the 90's
>Get called numales anyway and pushed through /pols/ agenda despite actual SJW games like Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 2 and Life Is Strange existing
>Despite all this and multiple other games that deserve to be outright shat on, Cred Forums has chosen this game for TORtanic 2.0 and is doing it's best to try and make it fail

You guys are pathetic angry Nu Males that are trying pretty fucking hard to ruin other people's job because their lives are empty.

You're such a retard

>Sean doesn't show up for his trial date
>Tweets "Wow, there are so many of you in court with me today!"

How long ago was this? Has anyone seen or heard from him?

.... are they looking for a body?

>This whole post

You aren't just hurting Indie games that can stop this while you still can. This game deserve for just stop for four hours straight across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive dark under fucking rocks? SWTOR. Planets/moons, and it for 2 hours straight out of this horribly misguided onslaught of a dark underwater cave on a cold, lonely, massive planets/moons, and it has finally been release on PS$. SO hop aboard scrub or get out of time left to play gameplay is sitting in the distant world and for you buy this and thus the whole gaming "liar" and accusing so much. I have real time left to pay for the fucking fine! You guys ALWAYS jump the warp cell. No matter here. It's you fuckign world. Yet they deserve our supposed toe of a man that many other walk through Fukashima without.

>Ex-EA devs

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE RED FLAG. You can take the dev out of EA, but you'll never take the EA out of the dev.

>Ex-EA
The disease is inside them

How are we ruining it when he ruined it himself?

You are an actual clueless retard and have no idea how any of this works.

Civilized countries have companies buy reciclable paper/cardboard/cardstock directly from people willing to drive the recyclable goods to the company and they're paid a compensation to save the company money on importing recycled paper.

Now, user, that would have been the smart thing to do. And since when have vidya devs ever been known to do smart things?

That's interesting, the only notable monetary gain here in America is recycling cans and bottles for 5 cents a piece.

Fuck Sony.

They literally falsely advertised and Sony still refuses to issue refunds because of their money grubbing policy.

However, A few anons have reported that they told Sony they will be calling their lawyers because Sony refuses to bend or update their policy in situations like No Mans Sky outright falsely advertising thus meaning Sony's policy actually supports and defends developers who falsely advertise.

Every user that has done this has reported getting a refund.

No matter what happens,
Sean Murray is finished.
Zap, finito, shish kebab.

I mean, no one will buy his next game if he ever makes one, he fucked up for good.

He'll need to change careers, maybe an estate broker or a layer, since he is so good at lying

wow you sure told me with your knowledge

user, if a company releases an inferior product than the one they were advertising, they deserve to be called out on that. It's not some conspiracy to ruin someone's life or job, it's simple business.
Sure, some fags do take this shit too far and get major asspained over this stuff, but that doesn't means HelloGames should get off with just a slap on the wrist.

Last thing he said in his personal Twitter was "Right now we're putting all of our effort into customer support, then we'll start working on updates" (paraphrased)
If I remember correctly, that was like a month ago

But good liars don't get caught.

But it's a reddit user who issued the complain, though?

he made millions on this game alone. i doubt he's too worried about his future career prospects.

you guys should check out the neogaf thread and their Murray defense force

If he was a good liar, threads like this wouldn't exist.

What can Sony do? Hello Games are just indie developers after all

:^)

I guarantee that they hired a lawyer in the last year which is why he was recently in interviews saying shit like

>Uhh, our game isn't REALLY about multiplayer
>Uhh, that's totally not what we're about

And also which is why he's maintained radio silence

Yfw you did buy no man's sky

>all these legit retards who think sean Murray just gets all the money dumped directly into his pocket before he walks away scot free

Not how business works and you guys who think this are fucking stupid

how stupid and underage can you be? have you even been on Cred Forums for more than a month?

>Sony's policy actually supports and defends developers who falsely advertise.
This is actually a good point. How would someone know if they were falsely advertised to if they don't download (reason Sony gives why they won't refund) the game and see for themselves. It's a shitty loophole that can easily be abused by developers.

I always knew it would be shit, the clue was in 'Procedural Generation'.

>yfw you were thinking about buying No Man's Sky, but then you remembered what happened when you got excited about Spore, so you decided to wait and see if it was worth buying

Does it matter? He walked away with enough money to never work again for 3 lifetimes.

Right now, I'm not feeling as bad for him as much as I'm feeling bad for anyone that was stupid enough not to wait a week or two to see how things played out instead of jumping the gun and paying full price for this game... knowing steam has sales ALL the damn time.

NEVER FUCKING REPLY TO ME AGAIN UNLESS YOU'RE CONTRIBUTING TO THE THREAD

>Hello Games and Sean have lost all possible credibility for future games
its over for them, they have no future

>look at steam store page

I have legit never seen a game with an overwhelmingly negative score before

AHAHAHA

FAG

Well, good thing they already put out 2 good Joe Danger games before this dumpster fire.

My -EXACT- thoughts when this game dropped.
"I'ma give this game a couple weeks in case it's another Will Wright abortion."

Feels fucking amazing.

Remember the time Procedural generation worked for a 3d game?
Me neither

>Steam slapped on a refund notice right above the purchase button

sorry but I'm not very good at communicating with mentally disabled people, maybe you can get your handler and ask them to explain it to you

Procedural generation is supposed to be a filler tool. The issue is that these developers just use it as their main content, which is why it's shit.

wow you sure told us with your business knowledge

Probably because these days there's so much rampant Hatejerking or Circlejerking of games that it's nearly impossible to get a realistic non-paid assessment of the game. So people are inclined now more than ever to just buy a game and see for themselves. Developers are beginning to prey on this.

>he thinks I'm gonna explain an entire business to him

No, you're a retard for not knowing it and I'm not wasting time typing it up for you

Procedural Generation can be a nice bonus to games that have mostly human generated content, like in Bloodborne. To base a AAA game around it though is cheap as fuck.

Grrr LEAVE SONY OUT OF THIS

Damn i been enjoying NMS thread alot lately.

kek.
My dude

> post yfw you buy no man's sky

Feels good not being a gullible retard.

>Torrented GoG to double check and make sure it's shit
>it's shit

>Only sex ive gotten is a quick BJ from some big titty slut

>only kissed maybe 3 girls in my life

>Barely any friends

>Haven't had any action in years

>26 and ill probably die a virgin or only fucking once. Maybe

>No future. Just living my life

But at least Im not a scum bag cunt who lies.

At least I didn't buy into shitty nofunsky bullshit

>Bonus luck for not being Anthony Burch

How's Cred Forums ruining something that want to destroy itself?

Sex isn't THAT great, user.

In the U.S., a lot of people don't recycle. The city I live in doesn't even offer recycle bins. The other user who told you about cans/bottles is right. Even then, some places won't pay for them.

Some scrap places won't even buy your non-working car for scrap metal, they just take it for 'free' as a convenience.

God I love this pasta. Did it start as an actually serious Reddit post?

>screenshotting your own post

haha okay champ

>yfw not being the first guy to pull shit like this and it's been done for years with AAA games but now you have to be the scapegoat as an easily target-able indie dev

Poor Sean isn't the kind of evil every depicts him as even when guilty.

Laughingwhores.jpg

You do know those replies are ironic right?

I didn't even pirate that shit. Fuck this faggot Sean.

>I didn't even pirate that shit.
Same. I watched about 30 minutes of a stream with a friend, we laughed at how bad it was, looked like some crappy console game, never gave it a second thought.

Close the studio, reform under a new figurehead and keep the damned out of the public eye, and they'll play everyone like a fiddle once more.

Welcome to business, where screwing the consumers is an art form AND a science

>B-but I WON in the end!
>I'M A WINNER! I GOT THE ATTENTION I CRAVE!

Attentionwhores are the most pathetic creatures on this planet.

seriously why are there people defending HG

is it because indie?

Yes. But it was about Pokemon Go.

I didnt even pirate that heap of shit

>over an hour later
God, you're pathetic.

>someone from neogaf is literally saying it's all right for trailers to lie because it's video games

Was reasonable enough in Daggerfall, far from perfect though

YES JUSTICE. HE SHOULD HAVE ALL ASSETS SIEZED AND GET SKULL FUCKED BY ANDY MCNAB!

>anime image
And thread ruined, thanks fag

F

he dared to live a dream and Cred Forums ruined him

>Voldemort in real life

um

did he die guys?

He ruined himself by being a lying scumbag

What the hell Shadman is getting better.

He's not, it's literally the only good pic he has ever drawn because less facial features.

>no scat
>no horses and huge stretched assholes
>she doesn't have any fucking moles

Wow, he actually is getting better.

keep up the good fight bro!

That's actually really amusing.

>screenshot of your own post
user how retarded are you

I did pirate it and ended up wasting about 2 hours forcing myself to like the game.
I wish I could get a refund from myself for being this stupid.

>yfw you bought No Cuck's Sky

>he doesn't use the script that every post gives you a (You).

Honestly I hope the eventual lawsuit hits Hello Games hard so that they can serve as an example. False and misleading advertising is one of the worst cancers of the modern game industry and if this can help kill it then I'm all for it.

I don't have a reaction image good enough to convey this feeling.

Knew it was gonna be shit from the start.

Anyone who fell for the scam deserves it. If you watched any of his interviews he would look away from people, fidget, and do some really nervous smiling and laughing when he was lying about features.

Implying you're not already one of them...

please source
my heart

I think in his interviews he was talking about the game he envisioned but not the one they made. He somewhere lost the connection to what actually was going on.

Thank you for the (You), dumbass.

(You)'s literally don't matter. And you've given me three now so I'm clearly better than you if they did.

>I have no idea how money works

Talk to me after class user. Sean is not the sole developer on the game the money gets dispersed to more people than just him. He probably ends up with a regular salary any wage slave has after everyone else in studio gets their cut and Sony gets theirs.

Is it the actual sex that isnt that great, or everything that revolves around it leading to sex that sucks wich make it less enjoyable? I cant imagine how fucking a girl isnt THAT great compared to jacking off

Maybe it shouldn't have been a shit universe

That's very progressive of you. Standing up for the every day class to expose evil companies in this day and age using the amazing power of the internet to band together!

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE WHHHOOOAHAHAHOOOOO RADIOACTIVE RADIOACTIVE

Okay

>mfw the other 2 anons missed the point of this post even though it was stated within

Seriously why are there people attacking HG?

Is it because autism?

>Spending all day on Cred Forums

I've got other things to do like your mum, kid.

It's because they lied about their game user, pleas exit your cave

Please explain.

Cuckolds need to die, especially you pale faced ones.

How about you fucking lurk or Google it.

He procedurally generated a long post from one sentence. Turns out it's shit compared to a post with actual content.

Just like No Man's Sky, which procedurally generates content from limited data, is shit compared to a game with large amounts of real content.

>If an advertiser refuses to comply with an ASA ruling, it can impose sanctions, such as asking internet search websites to remove a marketer's paid-for search ads.

So they will just remove the ads and be done with it. The game already peaked and has hit bottom sales wise, so they don't need to advertise it. This literally means nothing for them

Offline mode

I bought it with lowered expectations, and it still managed to disappoint.
I just wanted space exploration with decent flying mechanics and the ability to land on planets seamlessly.

Literally everything said is irrelevant. If the game is shit it's shit.
I don't care if a homeless man made the game by himself in a cybercafe and needs the money to pay for his daughters surgery, if it's shit I won't buy it.

Good. Hunt that pommy bastard down and have him drawn and quartered.

I'd actually probably buy an awful game if that were the case

How long before Sean sails his yacht to Thailand and becomes Shana? How much longer until Shana Murray's hit 2018 game "No Man's Universe"

Where is SHAUN?

your feeling bad for someone who is probably a millionare and will never return your feelings of sympathy in times of your own personal stress
reconsider your feelings faggot

It's weird how it's okay when other devs lie, like overkill.

>mfw after seeing all the other shitty $15 indie games being touted as worthy ps4 exlcusives for double or triple the price earlier this year
>theres no fucking way no mans sky can't be worse than these
>it fucking is

He's not a millionaire you fucking morons. It's never been more evident how many people here are in high school

The best part is that the screenshots and trailers on the Steam page RIGHT NOW are blatant false advertisement.

It's okay for old promotional material to be different from the final product, but No Man's Sky is still being advertised with images and videos that no longer represent the game.

poor dog :(

nice

The website has clearly not been updated either, offers information on how and where to preorder the game

I bought it

Yes but the cut content is not advertised as a selling point dipshit.

It's not ok, it's just unenforceable. Once a business or corporation makes enough capital they become enormously powerful against threats of litigation. Not only does the law favor them, but they also have enough money to bleed the opposition dry with court fees even when they're in the wrong.

So goddamn happy

It just feels really good. I think it's an instinctual thing, honestly.

You okay there bud?

You can tell he is going to get hired by EA or Ubisoft, because those motherfuckers are king of false advertising and downgrading.

They do it in front of neo Cred Forums face everytime, and like the dogs they are, eat more of their shit and buy more of their games.

I had this same thought user

>Sony gets theirs
Sony didn't do anything. They marketed the shirt out of the game because it was a ps4 exclusive and that's good business for them.

Anyone got that screencap of the choclate rain no mans sky shit?

its important

Sex feels good, but odds are you'll be doing all the work and it's tiring, sweaty, and smelly after a while

Then there's the awkward things that can occur, and there's the guilt of it after if you don't even care for the bitch, or if she's ugly.

If it's with an insanely hot girl that knows what she's doing, it can be fun and stress relieving, but it doesn't feel good "on the inside" per se.

If the girl is hoy, knows what you like, AND you have feelings for eachother, THEN it can be one of the best things in the world

REMINDER: Sean's last Twitter post was August 18th. He is DEAD.

It's not funny to anyone but you

These posts reek of a Hello-Cuck insider

>Shit on Sean Murray and HG
>I-implying you're not a retard actually defending them!

What did he mean by this?

huh

Didn't buy No Man's Sky && Not Anthony Burch

i'm not reading through those whole thread, did anyone ask and get answers to what he deliberately lied about?

I can't feel bad for Sean. He lied through his teeth and when he had a chance to be honest he just avoided discussion entirely or lied even more. He made his bed, now he's got to lie in it.

Her name seems to be Cassie but idk anything else. Found this though imgur.com/a/a7XkH

and then immediately following that, sean disappeared from the internet like a cheap con artist that sets up a fake shop and then it's completely empty the next day when you visit.

nobody has heard anything from these pricks since the game launched.

actually people were getting psn refunds at the height of all this. if you didn't, you should've called again and kept pressing for one.

sucks to be you, so much time has passed that i doubt you'd get one NOW.

>thought it was suspicious they always avoided showing any actual gameplay
>I was right
feels so good man

user, thank you
i mean it

That'll be nice if the ruling causes other publishers and developers to stop using deceptive bullshots when it comes to advertising.

Get out sean

>company makes steel girders for construction
>girders don't work and the building collapses
How could you be so ENTITLED? They made these girders FOR YOU and this is the thanks you give them? etc etc etc

talk shows and youtubesadvertisments

>Yes, waiter, I ordered the Prime Rib speical.
>Yes you did sir.
>And uh... you seem to have given me a single chicken finger that was left in the microwave to long
>Yes sir.
>That... thats the Prime Rib?
>It sure is!

>Friends were getting excited for it
>Told them I'd be interested but I'd have to wait for the release and see if it was any good / lived up at all to the hype
>"Whatever man, we should all get it to explore planets together"
>One of them buys it, plays it for an hour and never gets it again
>Other says "Well, it might be nice as a relaxation sort of game"
>Queue the massive backlash online
>All of us are disappointed to some degree
>mfw

It's the best example now for why you shouldn't preorder a goddamn thing, and only get hype for shit for a reason. Not for a game being made by a developer nobody's heard of before with no pre-existing work to speak of.

We can only hope now that more people have learned their lesson and be smarter consumers for their wallet's sake

Feels good, brother. Bought Banjo-Kazooie and Bayonetta 1&2 for the same price as this shit game.

It's pasta

>pyrocynical thumbnail
my nigga

>I didn't get hyped for No Man's Sky
>Still brought it, knowing full well what was coming and what it would be like
>Enjoying it to the fullest
>Everyone's still mad over no multiplayer and other things they hyped the game over
>Sean and HG may drop support from the game altogether due to all the bad press

On one hand, I'm laughing at all the butthurt people still attacking the game. On the other, I'll be mad if we don't get some more updates, not because SEAN IS A HACK!!!11! but because of the backlash.

sauce?

It's not porn though

I got excited when I saw this but the ASA has literally no power to enforce legislation, which means all they can do is make them take their trailer off Steam, and can't fine them all of the money they have made from the game.

Thanks anyway user.

Now they need to investigate into Bioshock Infinite, Watch Dogs, or everything Bethesda touches.

Sean has always struck me as a Keyser Soze kinda guy.

So what's the ultimate consequence here if he loses? Loss of credibility and they block their ads?

>Actually alright for once
Huh

>butthurt people still attacking the game.
It looks more like a smug sense of superiority for knowing it would be shit.

Damages
When Sony lost a case like this they had to give money back to EVERY consumer affected

The 'ol wait and see.
Has never fucking failed me thus far.

That's only if there's a class action lawsuit
Which there won't be

Last time Sony was sued for false advertising (Killzone) the case was thrown out, and the prosecution had much stronger grounds than this.

I knew as soon as I heard about it that it would be the latest Spore, Watch_Dogs, etc.

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.

I don't feel awkward or anxious playing No Man's Sky around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We No Man's Sky fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up No Man's Sky, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first planet, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Its going to go no where.

They can legally only grill devs on what is stated at the point of sale, and the steam and psn pages dont state anything that is missing from the game.

Thats why devs put the little *subject to change* disclaimer down the bottom of thier vidoes/websites whatever. So they cant get sued ino oblivion if they have to cut content.

were*

ok, I understand his games is flawed, but an investigation?

there are studios that have done shit worse like this and got away with it.

damn, we should sue Romero for Daikatana.

>1,407 people playing NMS right now
>1,794 people playing Undertale
A game so shit, that there are more people playing a dead meme game from a year ago.

You can sue someone just because they suck at their job or have development problems, they need to explicitly lie in what ever content is used to sell the final game.

They are not being sued for making a bad game user.
Otherwise there are so many devs who wouldn't exist because they would be sued out of existence.
misrepresenting your product is a different beast.

>le epic game developer face

put me in the r/Cred Forums screencap

yeah that isn't true
even the 2001 trailer for duke nukem forever is a more accurate representation of that game than any trailer for no man's sky

So, a meme? Overkill is not a mega corp, and this "BUT YOU CAN'T SUE CUZ MEMES" applies to hello games as well.
So stop discussing suing them if you admit you can't.

>there are people on this planet that defend this game on the basis that it was an indie title with fresh and original ideas and we're just bandwagoning to stigmatize them.

I shit you not.

I purchased NMS but I eventually got a full refund.

Am I still a cuck?

He didn't lie to a bunch of butt blasted normies.

I am in no way saying NMS isn't a shit game, but this board bandwagon hates anything popular.

This is what happen when idiots get too hyped.

FUnny how hard they downgraded the graphics too. the E3 demo looked ok, good artstyle. But the final product was an ugly piece of unoptimized shit.

what is that on the left, why is there a sphere there

Yes, a PCuck.

I know, but for the first time in forever we all agree on something for an actual reason and not just because it got popular.

>This board hates anything popular
>MMS being popular

Cred Forums also hates games that were hyped but end up sucking ass.

I wish he'd just come clean about it and say he messed up in saying all that shit and try to undo the damage he's done. I just want the game to be improved upon so I can continue enjoying it. At this rate there'll be no server to upload any discoveries too and then it'll truly be dead.

But it was PS4

I also want to add that i didn't bought a Wii U, neither cared about Mighty No. 9 or the OUYA.

I haven't bought a game for 12 years now, with the exception of a 3DS and monster hunter.

life is good

To this I'll add no ps3 no ps4 no microsoft console and no pc.

I have you beat

Stop making this fucking thread.

What in god's name are you blabbering about?

GOOD

FUCKING FINALLY

It's mindblowing how it took this long to even get here.

Fuck Sean and fuck Hello Games, I hope they go homeless

At least you don't suffer from ED. Like some...

Has there been ANY contact with Hello Games since August? Any? Not even Sean, with any of the devs or what? Did they all mass sudoku?

well he certainly took some of the things he learned from EA with him

like over hyping, lying and scamming the consumers

>not buying a game that was clearly overambitious is considered an accomplishment

put me in the screencap

i love trump so much

I almost did, and then backed out like a week before release.

nice

hope sean didn't end his life without notifying us
that would be rude of him
mind blown, if i may LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=p32OC97aNqc

are you new to shit posting?

When whas that?. What case?.

Sony should be held accountable too

first day pirate

Is he /ourguy/?

>you shouldn't sympathize with people you don't know/can't personally return it
That's very, very selfish user-kun