What does Cred Forums think of this game?

What does Cred Forums think of this game?

co-op sucks

Nice aesthetics, but gameplay becomes repetitive fast even with the gun variety

Not as fun as the competition, games like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne are better

It's too hard

>played for 2 hours
>couldn't get into it at all

I blame Binding of Isaac, that game just spoiled me on procedural roguelikes

Had loads of fun with it but I just can't get good.

My biggest issue is getting the variety of weapons in a run

It is TOO expensive. You don't get hardly enough dosh in the game

Decent but I dropped it because I hate consumables. I'm the kind of fag who saves up every consumable in the game and never use them and this game feels awful for me

Not enough variety, the game could easily be far better than isaac but it needs tons of new content.

Nice designs
Lots of pun
Overall good

Post your favorite gungeoner

Its alright. Not as good as Nuclear Throne but still pretty good.

boring

Boring, slow, and balanced in a way to give the player frustrastion instead of fun. Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne are better in every way except for FPS in NT's case.

Too many guns, not enough ways to get them.

Is everything still a bullet sponge unless you get a good weapon that you never want to use because new guns aren't doled out fast enough to make them expendable?

I like it, put like 90 hours into it. Has its flaws though, weapon damage being one of the main ones. I hope the free expansion is gonna be good and won't ruin everything like Isaac did.

very repetitive

also too hard

just get the 7-leaf clover man, free win :^)

Did you just said "free expansion " ?

yeah, they announced a patch recently that has a bit of content to it.
>Enter the Gungeon’s Supply Drop Update is a free update that will add over a hundred new rooms to the Gungeon that include new weapons, enemies, companions, bosses, and shrines for even the most seasoned Gungeoneer. Elite gunslingers will also be able to tackle unique pasts for both The Robot and The Bullet, a selection of new enemies and an all-new boss – the Mine Flayer!