tesgeneral.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ScWYvkTlgFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Battleborn is shit in any context.

>there are people who unironically support Ulfric on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW

>do this quest thinking something cool will happen when it ends
>nothing happens
>no reward

>Supporting Imperial cucks that let your family get killed and fucked by inferior elven degenerates
this board doesn't have any flags, but I can tell you're a EUcuck by default

The entire reason I joined stormcloaks is because of that one bitch at the start of the game who tries to execute you.

I can't blame you desu, but a unified Tamriel is necessary to stop the Thalmor from destroying the universe.

Neither...

Skyrim is -MINE-.

>unironically using the word cuck
Thank you for letting me know to disregard your opinion you meme-loving turbo nerd

But I'm American

>supporting the Imperials when they tried to execute you at the beginning of the game

I always thought this was a retarded decision people made. They don't even mention that they literally tried to kill you.

dragonborn is enough

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

>sucking elf cocks

Yep, I totally forgot about the part in skyrim when the dragonborn removed thalmor influence from all of tamriel forever. Whoops.

doesn't mean he isn't entirely capable of it.

It doesn't mean he is either. No matter how powerful he is he can only be in one place at one time. One man can't win a war.

Neither. It's not my fight. More over, I really just don't care.

The winning team of course.

When you go to Tulius to join the Legion you can actually talk about it. Plus it's even mentioned when you join Ulfric and you can mention it to Balgruuf when you talk to him as well.

I thought the same until I realised you could have escaped with Hadvarl instead of Ralof

My attitude was swayed when he was like "Alright bro, that wasn't cool, I'll get them to pardon you, here's a sword"

Poor guy was only doing what he was told by that now dead bitch.

The Nords are literally the true Redguards of Tamriel.

Did you know canonically Redguards aren't humans but Bethesda doesn't talk about that because nowadays they'd be considered racist?

so bethesda is bringing up a new elder scroll content, huh?

Tiber Septim was a nord.

>battleborn
>You are my best friend ever! Let me suck your dick.

Bethesda considers that "immersive gameplay"

Sounds interesting. Source?

how is that fair to invade a country because you have problem with your other neigbors ?

>civil war
>invade
?

skyrim wasn't imperial property

We all know Tiber Septim's true parents weren't Nords or at least not what we would today call Nords. This fact has been hidden by Nord's enthusiast revisionist historians.

If I'm correct, it's not that they aren't humans, it's that they don't share any blood with the other humans. Also, they were literally rapefugees.

Why did Ulfric's rebellion consist of him and 20 of his closest friends?
How were they able to even hold on to territory?

>province of the empire
>not imperial property
?

according to bethesda 20 npc is more than enought to make a city

Wasn't Tiber from the Nord lands to the north of the continent, or was it that his ancestors were from there?

dont be the retard that nobody like

Eccept in Skyrim where one can win the civil war all by yourself.

I would have honestly accepted scarred battlefields lying around or more patrols going up and down between cities like they did with the Witcher 3. But don't have a war as a back drop for your game if your own god damn engine can't even support it.

The Nords come from Atmora, and reguards have no ancestral connection to Amora, but since all humans come from Lorkhan or whatever it probably doesn't really matter.

not an argument
I'm pretty sure he had an army with him. Which he wouldn't get to have fighting the thalmor if the empire was tied up fighting itself.

time to BTFO all stormcloaks with this mad truth

Playing a proud patriotic Nord was the funnest play through of Skyrim.

The Redguards are the men of the previous kalpa, who perfected a method of stepping sideways through time by copying their gods to survive the Eating of the World. They're thus not directly related to Nords, Imperials and Bretons, and they're more badass than the men of this kalpa in general. They are also the only race of men in this kalpa that tend spiritually to be Anuic rather than Padomaic. When this kalpa began they inhabited the continent of Yokuda to the west, which was larger than Tamriel and had empires rise and fall upon it long before any empire of man on Tamriel existed, but their equivalent of Tongues caused a calamity that resulted in Yokuda being destroyed and all but a small archipelago sinking into the ocean, and the refugees settled in the formerly Dwemer land of Volenfell (Hammerfell).

Do the Redguards know all this? Or did they loose all that knowledge when Yokuda was destroyed?

This isn't pol you dumbfuck and this is a video game unrelated to current events.

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who escaped with Ralof because I thought that was the only option. It is so fucking easy to miss that, I didn't even realize the two of them stopped to argue given all the fighting.

Whew, same here. A friend who jerked off the Stormcloaks made fun of me for that.

This. Your life is actually saved by a dragon, so I would have sided with Alduin if it was possible.

Considering Ulfric admits he was wrong after you murder him in the Nord afterlife and that he was just a pawn.

Tullius.

But I fucking killed him after the quest was done because fuck that guy.

H-Holy shit... why have I supported the Stormcloaks all this time?

>deciding the fate of a war based on one officer being on her period
>b-but everyone should know I'm the main character!
fucking Bethesdashits.

because rebelling against the establishment is c00l n shit.

Listen fuckface

Like 20 people live in this 'city'.
Im clearly a Elf.
And i have obviously just arrived here.

In what world do you think i know what the fuck greymane or battleborn is or means. Nor do i have any reason to ever care.

Either greet me properly, or go about casually walking around town during a civil war and dragon attacks instead of doing something useful with your worthless nord life and going out trying sort shit out.

Got it?

Isn't there evidence that the Dominion is secretly backing the rebellion?

Joining Alduin would have been the tightest shit.

No, it was the whole entire chain of command, from the soldiers that wrongly imprisoned you, to Hadvar going along with the orders, to the Captain not caring if you are innocent finding it easier to just kill you than sort things out, to Tulius himself being right there perfectly comfortable to everything going on right in front of his face.
If anything it showed how thoughtless and indifferent the Empire had become to the lives of it's citizens along with the fact that they gave the Dominon free reign to kidnap, imprison and execute anyone that it wanted on just mere allegations.
That's a pretty good reason to rebel against the Empire it's just that the time is wrong to do so.

Nigga they had to kill Ulfric right then before the Thalmor intervened.
No time for bullshit.
Of course, Bethesda are such retards that to instill dramatic effect, they have a random shmuck soldier get chopped first, then you, instead of Ulfric Stormcuck immediately.

>than perhaps one day we will
>than

Hadvar was a cool dude. It's nice how he tries to reason with the group of Stormcloaks in the keep because there's no time to be fighting when there's a fucking dragon flying around.

Then when you side with Rolof he gets you to ambush the Imperials with him.

>Grey-mane or battle-born
overwatch :^)

>Ulfric's 24/7 activity when he got imprisoned by thalmor
Imperial it is then.

> Godhead-fags

>playing Skyrim at all
>Skyrim being discussed genuinely

The lore is interesting and the modding community can make some cool shit.

does Skyrim really have a story other than LOL DRAGONS

like that shitty german mod being sold as an entire game as itslef?

like literally what?

This ain't the civil war story of skyrim, this is the BACKGROUND to that story, the shit that's not in the game apart from books.
Coincidentally, it's also much better written than the civil war story itself.

Nice, gonna re-install and fight for the empire this time around.

Elder Scrolls and Demons/Dark Souls have something in common.

All their story is in text descriptions.

The difference is while Souls has almost no story in the present, in Elder Scrolls you wish there was no story in the present.

I might be wrong, but doesn't the dragonborn has rightful claim to the imperial throne? why can't you kill both of those cucks and be the emperor yourself?

>Play TES VI
>pick a book called "The History of Skyrim"
>read

What do you think the devs will make canon? Ulfric's victory or imperial's victory?

they'll pull a dark souls and go so far into the future it won't matter what side wins.

Fuckin swayed my vote.

Dragonborn emperor was necessary to keep the fires in the Temple of The One lit to keep Oblivion sealed. After Martin's sacrifice those fires are not needed anymore and so is dragonborn emperor.

>playing games for the story
>"mods will fix it"
>>Play TES VI

The Empire is dissolving, Ulfric will be the winner and next TES will mention how every other nation has broken off like Hammerfell.

AFAIK they knew but as millenia went, they forgot as history turned into legends and legends into tales.

Skyrim will be destroyed due to events originally set into motion by The Last Dragonborn rendering any discrepancy meaningless.

I side with the Daedra.

Stormcloaks have the best fashion sense, so I side with them.

how is ESO?
I heard that its story was quite good?

Say that to my face milk-drinker, not online, and just see what happens.

If being forced to occupy Skyrim and fighting their kinsman wasn't enough to whip the Imperials into war against the Thalmor, nothing will. They never had a plan. Ulfric is the only hope of actually taking the fight to the Thalmor. Maybe form an alliance with the Redguard and others who are already actively BTFO'ing the filthhy elves. The rest of the world will follow once the Dragonborn starts stomping shit in.

>The Empire is one person.

The White-Gold Concordat was the result of a pussy Emperor who wasn't willing to do what it takes to push the Thalmor out of Tamriel. Assuming the Dark Brotherhood questline is canon, he's dead now and there's a good chance the new Emperor could actually be willing to go to war against the Dominion.

Unironically the deepest lore

>assuming it's canon
The dragonborn being leader of every guild in Skyrim should not be canon. That would just be retarded.

It is though an there's nothing you can do about it. :^)

>The dragonborn being leader of every guild in Skyrim should not be canon. That would just be retarded.

The Neverarine was the guild leader of all the guilds in Morrowind, the Pope of the Tribunal and an Imperial Dragon
The Hero of Cyrodiil was the guild leader of all guilds in Cyrodiil and Sheogorath.

Why is it retarded for the dragonborn to be the leader of all guilds in Skyrim?

Wouldn't it be more reasonable to assume that a different character did the faction quests?

For example, the Dragonborn did the story quest. Meanwhile some other dude became a werewolf. Meanwhile, some other dude became the Speaker. Meanwhile, some other dude became a Mage or some shit.

Isn't that how the older games are treated?

For a second I was going to support the Imperial forces in order to have a unified force against the Thalmor.
Then I realized Bethesda will just write away the choice by having a Skyrim Imperial alliance in the next game even if you chose Stormcloak.

I support the Empire, but this is biased dicksucking right here.

The section about the forsworn especially.
They are disgusting fucking savages that consort with daedra worshippers, mutilate themselves and live like fucking animals. There is no such thing as honorlessly slaughtering their worthless and disgusting kind. They are no better than goblins.

The constant Tidus Mede dicksucking is a little much too. He's not even a blood heir.

I support the Empire, but this read like it was written about Kim Jong Un by one of his personal slaves.

Yes. Yes it should be. Why?

Because the Dragonborn is literally a Mary Sue who can do no wrong, is liked by almost everyone, and can master any skill and is a killing machine right from the beginning of the game. If you make a retarded RPG, it should have retarded canon too.

In Morrowind you were advised to join multiple guilds and even some guild quests were tied in with other guilds.

Oh, give over. It's very obvious dicksuckery and you can easily gloss over it. The only thing that's exaggerated is the part about Redguards defending their town instead of the capital. That's just over the line. Sounds like your regular idiot asking why the dwarves didn't abandon Erebor to defend Minas Tirith.

Who cares.
At this point Redguards have bred so many Breton and Imperial women, it doesn't even matter anymore.

So which side if this just a propaganda?

>kalpa
According to uespwiki this refers to eras in general.

Do you have a source on the kind of kalpas you're referring to?

It refers specifically to eras between creation and eating of the world by Alduin.

Hey guys, post the mods you can't play without.
I wanna start a new game, but I want some mods to throw in.
Please no ENB.
Mods that make subtle changes are what I'm in for.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38677/?
Love my spooky skeletons

Wich one of them are the werewolf? because i want to be a badass werewolf too

Also can you be a VAMPIRE WEREWOLF?

I could side with the "empire" of two provinces.
One of which is infested with knife ears atm.

or I could side with the Nords who

Beat the entirety of the falmer nation with 500.
Scared the dwemer into non existence.
One time 10 drunken Nords invaded Morrowind and the dumner consider beating them at Red Mountain a defining moment in their history.

I will pick the Nords every time.
Only idiots and knife ear supporters try to prop up the dead Empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso

The Stormcloaks are literally this.

>10 drunken Nords

sauce

I was using hyperbole user.
I think the actual number was closer to 15.

>Entirety of the falmer nation
So the Great Emu War if Australia weren't faggots.
>Scared the dwemer into non-existence
Literally what?

can imagine this conversation going down in BLM HQ

>he didn't vote leave

I too like getting assraped by other countries

Am I the only one who plays these games without giving a fucking FUCK bout what the NPCs say about any factions? Who gives a shit, amirite?

Nords were yelling at the mountain Kag was hiding in.
When he realized they were going to get in he pulled his disappearing act.

nah nigga. maybe 15 Voice users, but not just 15 Nords

Basically play Skyrim nowdays as a survival/adventure simulator, no fast travel or anything, only play archery since I cant no longer stand the melee combat.

But how did you choose your Great House in Morrowind?

Imperials: We're the Romans. We want to take over other people's lands.
Stormcloaks: We protect our lands from people who'd seek to rule over us.

Stormcloaks every day.

Occasional reminder that Torygg admired Ulfric and would have agreed to a rebellion but a glory wanting cunt Ulfric killed him

akshully they will likely say that a dragonbreak happened and thus the dragonborn was all those things simultaneously

>going your own way because of stupid religion instead of siding with other humans against the elves

Talos worship is practiced openly anyways, all the Stormcloaks are doing is making the empire weaker.

High Rock and Cyrodil do not an Empire make.

The empire is dead user.
There is only the alliance of man between the Daedra worshipping Thalmor and non existence.

Alright cool, one last thing. Which mod loader do you use?

not that user, but Mod Organizer is objectively the best
it's also what that user uses

tfw there is no option to raise my own army and crush both sides, taking all of skyrim and its shitty rundown forts for myself

Alright, thanks!
I'll be sure to get Mod Organizer then. (I had previously used Wryebash)
A cold front is due here in CA this weekend, so I'm gonna get comfy and replay Skyrim.

Take this Cacodemon!Girl for your troubles.

Stormcloaks can go to hell. And it has nothing to do with in game reasons. I tired their questline a dozen times and never managed to beat it because the game would always bug out and fail to load in a captain I'd report to at one of the camps during the war campaign.

Literally who would fucking follow you, you stupid milk drinker.
You can't even pay the wages for an entire army.

>Imperials: We're the Romans. We want to take back our land from the elves.
>Stormcloaks: We use the current standoff between the Empire and the Dominion to make our own power play, even though most of our own countrymen remain loyal to the Empire.

Grey-Mane

Good taste with that cacodemon user
Also you should ideally be using both MO and wrye bash
This site might help you while you're doing that
tesgeneral.com/

>not siding with the forsworn

>all these cucks in this thread

I bet you guys are voting Hillary too. Or not even playing as a Nord.

You might as well walk around carrying a sign saying I AM FROM Cred Forums with a post like that.

Ulfric is the Liu Bei of elder scrolls

k, cuck

Thanks for reminding me this got translated a while back.

Empire to defeat the Thalmor.
Otherwise, I don't care; whoever wins wins.

>redguards
>niggers
>titus mede
>based

here I was thinking only the storm cloaks had complete retards in it

I have yet to see a stormcuck supporter who has played any of the other TES games enough to get to the Cloud Ruler temple or to get Off the Boat/Out of the Starting Dungeons or to have played Skyrim enough to even have read ANY of the in game fluff to know that Ulfric is a Thalmor sleeper who has never won an actual fight without divine intervention

THIS THIS THIS

+9001

fuck stormcukcs..

Ralof was based as fuck, but I went with Imperials, you know why?

Not because of #fuckulfric or #fuckstormcloaks, but because of Helgen. The Imperials were the ones fighting a hopeless battle and dying to Alduin just to get as many people out there. Who're the ones firing at Alduin? Imperials. Who're the one evacuating the civvies? Imperials. Tullius fucking knows you were supposed to be executed and tells you to stick with Hadvar. He even drops the issue of "where the fuck is Ulfric" after the latter runs off in the chaos so he can focus on getting as many civilians out of there as he can.

Then you get inside and the Stormcloaks are full on #fucktheempire and both sides are killing each other, when they're not leaving everyone to die to Alduin anyway.

Helgen was obviously Stormcloak biased as fuck narrative wise but it convinced me to side with the Empire simply because they had their fucking priorities straight.

Applying fantasy roman/viking dispute to modern Ameritard politics.

The whole series is about knife ears removing humans so I would imagine they both lose

that shit didn't make any fucking sense
what island of elves?

The situation is almost parallel. Ulfric is Trump, Tullius is Hillary. High elves are stupid mexicans that have to go back

He was a Manchurian candidate who went off script.

The daedra worshipping thalmor scum were trying to reel him back in when the Dragons happened.

The monster they created has turned on them.
and they are scared.

Hilary would never admit to being against Mexicans.

thats exactly why v is fucking trash user

>and they are scared.
Thalmor are more than happy to have him rebell you doofus

Morrowind I believe.
The dumner hate the altmer almost as much as the Nords do.

Thank you, so do I just run Wryebash and load Mod Loader into it?
I'm not sure where to look, I'm not finding anything on the tesgeneral page.

Try playing the game before getting into lore discussions, retard.

> Ulfric: Retard
> Tullius: Pawn of higher powers

Makes sense

Have you played the fucking games
Ulfric took inn all the refugees from vvanderfell, refugees who appear to be black just like the people you and your cousin/wife hate. Fucking faggot just go back to Cred Forums.

On their terms yes.
On his not so much.

He has gone off the wire and is playing for the win instead of a tie.
The thalmor want the tie.

Was Dragonborn any good? Dawnguard was pretty fun but if I have to stumble my way around that frozen section looking for the gem sphere shits or whatever they were, or get lost in the tunnels immediately prior to that area ever again I might just end my life on the spot.

This is the edgiest, most fedora post in the thread. Congratulations, you've earned this.

All of the lore is in books, not even mentioned in sidequests, while the story is, just as you said, "LOL DRAGONS."
This was a conscious decision on Bethesda's part because they know the audience they're marketing the game to doesn't care about narrative or plot, they just want to kill dragons and slaughter people for loot. There's no roleplaying, theme, or real choice because Beth knows that literal millions of mouth-breathing normies will pay $60 brand new for it even if it's not included.

Vvardenfell is evacuated, dunmer are seeking refuge with the mainland and solstheim. Atmora is deserted. There is no other island north of skyrim.

What is the fucking island then dickbrain?

>main quests

So why are Elves butthurt about reality again?

Whats the problem against being able to exist.

I read "something something Elves banned Talos worship because he needs to be worshiped to exist in the minds of Men" and that removing Talos is part of the knife-ear plans.

>I appreciate the Empire for saving those civilians
>lol edgy, have some fedora pics I got saved for just such an occasion mister reddit

Solstheim, you dumb fucking monkey.

High Elves are Jews you double nigger

>he said something pretty rational
>gotta post edgy meme

They just want to rule the world, and they know as well as any man that Talos is a Divine.

Jew Lords of High Rock, ww@?

>he thinks solstheim has the man power to be of any help against the thalmor

TES is really one of those series where you can completely ignore all the books and shit and still get a decent picture of what's going on. It seems like a simple, pretty generic fantasy game and is pretty easy to understand. An ancient evil has awoken and will spread a plague to kill all men, go stop it. Big bad cult is doing things to bring back an evil god, go stop them. A dragon is bringing the end of the world, go kill him.

Then you start reading the (entirely optional) in game books and suddenly you have shit like time traveling elfphobic terminators, daedroth killing swallows, Argonian porn, futa porn, Mayan Dwarves who are actually elves with rockin' Mesopotamian beards that magitek'd themselves out of existence, CHIM CHIM charoo, monkeymen fighting snakemen, niggers who're so good with a sword they literally disintegrated their own homeland because they kept fucking up the atoms there, elves who want to turn the world into a literal giant elf dick, cat people going to the moon by just forming a fucking khajiit ladder and climbing there, etc.

I can go on. TES does have some surprisingly deep lore, and despite what people like to say, Beth does actually tend to use it every now and then.

Shit, Jyggalag was mentioned as early as Daggerfall ("On Oblivion" is the book you're looking for) and then two games later, guess who's the final boss of Shivering Isles?

When someone says they can't get into TES, I always tell them to read the books and that, if they STILL don't like it after that, then the series just plain isn't their cup of tea.

I never side with Ulfric because that bastard nearly got me beheaded, burned alive, then has the gall to not even recognize me.

>Elves who want to turn the world into a literal giant elf dick
What

>being this assblasted someone pulled you off your high horse that you samefag

If you choose the empire you need to spend some time on pol

well he is memeing, the Altmer are trying to undo reality

Well you did inexplicably change race, sex and body shape and everyone around you stayed deathly still for a good ten minutes.

He was probably rather terrified of you.

Probably part of an ex devs fanfic.

You can safely ignore it.Some if it is interesting some is utter trash.

So all that shit was bullshit? Fuck, it actually sounded interesting.

Excuse me?

Are you joking? We've agreed they're bad, but Mexicans are worse.

most of it is true, but exaggerated or misleading, there really is a time-travelling, elf slaughtering creature for example, and the khajit do travel to the moon, but I am pretty sure that a catpile isn't an actual cat pile but more of a group trans

>Comparing the EU situation to the TES empire situation

The people of Tamriel are currently in a state of very tense cold war, it makes sense to form a coalition under these conditions. That's a bit different to the shit group we currently have in Europe that undermines the lives of people within their borders for the sake of monetary gain and pushing multiculturalism when the people they bring in don't want to integrate.

Meant to reply to

>facts manipulation.
ok USA go home

Why are Bretons the second last popular race?

>I thought the same until I realised you could have escaped with Hadvarl instead of Ralof

I played through Skyrim like 10 times, using probably thousands of different mods over hundreds of hours before I realised Hadvar was even a choice

>perhaps we will eventually someday maybe fight against the dominion (but probably not)
but skyrim should definitely still submit to the dominion

Have fun getting fisted by the Thalmore, cucks :^)

No hardcore drugs or elf slaying robots in their lore, they're just humans with good magic affinity.

Mudbloods, no one on either side wants to deal with them.

don't they stand like 5 feet away from each other shouting at you to follow them?

Why would you play as a britbong when you can play as anything else?

They're not that close, if you're looking toward one, you won't see the other unless you're rocking a 190 FOV.

Though in retrospect it's hard for me to grasp how the fuck I managed to never notice it for so long

to add to this, there is for example a part in the lore about Vivec biting of a piece of Molags dick

>call other people cucks
>while Ulfric is a Thalmor puppet

Hadvarl takes just a little longer to say "come here!" and you may still be mad about the whole execution thing, so it's understandable why people missed him.

Makes them good anti-magic fighters

Yet people have to deal with them since they wield power, and the Empire was founded by a Breton. All the Nord revisionism isn't going to change that.

I always go Breton, having a 25% resistance to all magic out of the gate is just too good.

You're asking which contradictory ending is canon in a series that had the Warp in the West.

Are there any books directly related to the theory that Mundus is a simulation, or the dream of a titan/Godlike creature? I've seen the idea thrown around, citing that the Dwemer just kind of thought themselves out of existence.

Cause they're not bongers, they're Celtic/French mixes.

Female Bretons are 100% more qt that other females of other races

>tfw argonian racial abilities will always suck ass in comparison to every other race

I mean waterbreathing would be cool if Bethesda actually implemented areas that are impossible to reach without the ability.

>english | Deutch | العربية

As always: Neither.

There are lots of chests in the sea and lakes that would be balls-hard to find if you don't have some form of water breathing.

>Cause they're not bongers

They really are though. Only brits give a shit about magic and pride themselves on having highborn lineages.

Imperials
>Known for executing people without a trial or even legal accusations against them
>Literally scoop you and others off the roadside cause you were there and send you off for execution
>Taking part in the Thalmor's plot to actively make reality forget humanity even exists
>Empire is crumbling, ineffectual, and going to die before the year is out
>Can't uphold their laws even if they wanted to

Stormcloaks
>Ulfric just wants power
>Installs generally corrupt replacement Jarls if he wins.

Who do you side with, Cred Forums?

>Taking part in the Thalmor's plot to actively make reality forget humanity even exists

Refer to

And what do they have?
>oh neat a silver goblet and 22 gold

>Ulfric just wants power
>literally one who's dialogue = facts

So have the French, besides they have French names in every game.

But bretons never surrendered

Reminder that Michael "Black Imperialism, brothas!" Cuckbride made the Bretons the shortest race because he was butthurt that they were not only lore-wise the tallest, most slender humans due to their High Elf DNA, but because they are superior to his precious Dunmer and Elves in general when it comes to magic.
Fact: If Bretons had the same lifespan that Mer have they'd beat them every time when it comes to magic. Vampire Bretons are the most powerful mages in the universe.

If you chose the Stormcucks you're still a pawn of the Zion-I mean Thalmor. A unified Skyrim that's able to remove Altmer is better than a couple of Nords going full retard and creating greater discord.

>trying to gain a foothold in a schismatic country by exploiting the leaders of both warring factions
>end game is the destruction of the entire world via the domination of all other races while destroying major pillars that literally hold the entire planet together

Nah

this is one of the shittiest workouts I've ever seen

I would support ulfric, but as an dark elf, being the hero of the war I would be in a position to eliminate racism within skyrim, everyone wins.

This is of course, a long term solution and most people get pissy at long term solutions, but the Almeria dominion needs to be stopped or it will rule the entire fucking place.

Ulfric is the correct choice.

this album fucken blows and that's coming from someone that loved day and age

Why didn't the Redguards just nuke them?

>not supporting ulfric because you could care less what happens to these honey-drinkers
>not siding with the stormcloaks because keeping the ware going means more and more people need weapons and armor
>not being in the buisness of war profiteering
>not being the only cat in skyrim that can make, and sell anything and everything 1000 times more effective then that damned old man with his bird-shit forge.

This one prefers keeping such a profitable age going for as long as possible. Sure many will die, but I will have coin.

All the coin.

also fuck those imperial bastards for arresting this one at the begining for no reason, I did NOT have any moon sugar or skooma! I AM A TRADESCAT!

I am sure this won't be entirely accurate, but I'm also sure lorefags will correct as needed.

In the beginning, there was one god. Then there was two. Then a whole bunch. Then one of these, Lorkhan, decides he wants to make a world and convinces a bunch of the other gods that it'll be fun.

So the world is made and Lorkhan says, "You know what would be hilarious? Your bones!"

Some of the gods escaped, punching holes through the sky (the sun and stars) to get out of the world, but most of them died and became the World Bones (natural laws). Some survived and were understandably pissed with Lorkhan. So they tore out his heart, chucked it into the ocean (it later caused volcanic activity which created Red Mountain), and made him wander his world.

The elves are very unhappy with how their gods were treated by Lorkhan. They think that if the world is unmade, all their spirits will become one with the gods like it used to be.

Who cares, Skyrim is a shit

>Hlaalu
>Redoran
>Telvanni
>Temple
>Dagoth
Which one you dumbies?

>B-b-b-but the Imperials try to kill you!

And the Imperials save you from a dragon at the beginning too. If you go with Hadvar the Stormcloaks try to kill you as well.

If you aren't even going to look into the ideologies and motivations of the different factions then why even bother joining either? You don't get anything for it.

>No exploitable economy

I swear, everywhere paid the same prices for everything, so there was no supply and demand

>Siding with the faction that's allows Thalmor to roam your lands and kill *your* people indiscriminately

You Impericucks make me sick.

The Empire is dead, and the Nords owe it nothing because they only joined it because it was something worth believing in and fighting for.

>Calls Skyrim shit
>Then goes on to talk about Casualwind
No thanks

>BUT SURRENDERING TO THE ALDMERI DOMINION IS THE BEST WAY TO BEAT THEM!!

You're LITERALLY the legendary and fabled dragonborn, who kills the destroyer of everything. Joining the stormcloaks is the only reasonable option, because with you on their side, the Aldmeri Dominion will have to go fuck itself.

Boohoo some dark elves will live shitty lives, but at least the entire fucking land of Skyrim won't be completely fucked in the ass be elf dick.

i agree memewind is a crap way worse that skywind

>her commotion outside cave
>walk out to see stormcloak battle
>get captured with them just because I was there
>"who is this prisoner?"
>eh who cares. Just fuckin' kill him.

f-for the empire :')

Redditwind was the beginning of Elder Scroll's transition to an ARPG.

>One of morrowind's defining moment is driving off 15 drunk nords.
Any sauce on that? That sounds funny, I want to read up on it.

Brexit is for cucks.
Oh I meant the rebellion.

Illegally crossing the border.

Found the German.

I think that fella in the picture seems to have his priorities wrong when it comes to rpgs. He was looking for a vast open world where you could do basically anything you want, I'm looking for a small but extremely detailed setting where I can do anything I want within context.

Unfortunately we can't have the kinds of games he want. Morrowind is a technical mess with plenty of graphical issues, but the fact that I can barely remember most of what I did in Daggerfall but have plenty of memories when it comes to Morrowind. They're both wonderful, but different.

Not sure why you claim Morrowind began the transition to the ARPG side of things. If you could provide your reasoning that'd be good.

Honestly, only two outta each of their album i liked, everyhing else kinda meh.

Brandon Flowers however, now thats different.

Name 5 games with exploitable economies.

How is joining the Imperials at all in any way surrendering to the Aldmeri Dominion? The Empire is the only force big enough to destroy the Aldmeri Dominion, which they are in the process of preparing for.

Not him but Mount & Blade's the only one I know of, but I'm pretty sure other anons can come in with four more.

Because the Empire is thoroughly owned by the Aldmeri Dominion?

>The Empire is the only force big enough to destroy the Aldmeri Dominion

Kinsman please, Hammerfell alone managed to defeat them.

Having a peace treaty with a nation means that you're owned by them? Hammerfell was only able to defeat a small occupying force AFTER the dominion came to a draw in a massive war which drained most of their resources.

>Game first released
>Didn't fall for the REBELLION IS ALWAYS GOOD cultural meme America has going
>Just figured being executed without a trial was enough proof I should go with Stormclacks
>Saunter my way over to Windhelm eventually.
>As with every new location, I obsessively check every single NPC and store
>Windhelm, the historic city, is a complete shit hole.
>The only supporters of Ulfric in his own city are the old tinfoil hat nord pair that threaten to lynch a dunmer woman because she's not a nord
>Nope the fuck on out of there

And that is the story of how the game convinced me not to ever do the civil war story line. Still haven't done it.

hammerfell only managed to beat them because the empire gave them "retired legions".

>implying Daedra worship is inherently bad
Just because you side with the stormcloacks doesn't mean you have to adopt their "all magic is spooky and evil" opinion.

Same.
I mean, I haven't done the Companions either, but eh.

Battle Brothers, in the same vein as Mount&Blade.

When their thalmor overlords told them to jump they asked "How high?"

If you are planning to fight them you don't go killing your own allies because the knife ears ordered you to.

Cyrodil is a lost cause.The only good thing is it is a poison pill the AD has to swallow.They can't just up and leave and staying costs a great deal in treasure and manpower.

Gives the mannish alliance some breathing room.

Empire is shit and it's time for it to die.
t. a loremaster.

A peace treaty that allows your enemies to roam your lands and kill your people without question?

C U C K

More like BOREmaster!

Companions would be better with a non werewolf option. Might be good as an alternate story line that creates friction in the Companions. Whatever the case, I simply don't feel like dealing with the entire werewolf thing every single time.

On the note of Windhelm, to this day I always seek to spend as little time in that city as humanly possible in every playthrough. I have MUH IMMERSION mods installed, and I still go out of my way to insure I don't have to sleep or eat there. Don't want to be there. Don't want to trigger it's quests (the murder quest is awful).

Fuck that dirty impoverished stain of a city.

One of the oldest lines from the devs about the daedra is "There are no good daedra."

They may not be evil but they are not the good guys in any way shape or form.

The Thalmor are just Azuras latest tools in bringing about the dusk of this age and the dawn of the next.Ask the chimer how working with her turns out.

What did he mean by this?

To entertain this thought seriously, even if this post is a joke:

In Morrowind, Talos himself appears to the player and says it might be time for the Empire to die. It was great while it lasted, but it became too old and too slow. Maybe time for something new with vigour and agility. He was pretending to be some nobody soldier hanging out at Ghostfence and said he didn't know if that was right. He was just some old soldier, in his own words.

And of course the true succession of the empire is broken by the time of Skyrim.

There's a potential case for siding with Ulfric even if he's just a piece of shit. On the basis of creating a new power vacuum if the Empire just so happened to fall without Skyrim's support.

The plug has been pulled we are just waiting for its final breath.

It was an army.
They allied with the dwemer after several centuries of trying to invade Morrowind and getting blown the fuck out, and this time they went with Wulfharth to try to defeat them and they unsurprisingly got blown the fuck out one more time.
To add insult to injury, a few eras later Almalexia raised Ysmir/Wulfhart to fight against an akaviri demon that was invading Mournhould, helping the dunmer people.
Nords are a race of conquerors, and as every race of conquerors, they slowly lost everything they conquered beyond Skyrim (because no one wants that Siberia-tier shithole) and now are one of the most backwards civilizations of Tamriel.

why was skyrim so shitty?

Khajiit are literally Jews.

it was for the nords

No, they're gypsies.

No, they are g-

Dammit.

This is a lie told by dumner.
It was 10 drunken Nords who bet if they all pissed in the Red Mountain they could put it out.

When they arrived the smurfs shit themselves and made deals with daedra the dwemer, and basically anyone who would listen.

When the Nords arrived at Red Mountain they saw the army before them and just thought there was a line to get into the Mountain.
They said fuck it and went home.

This was the greatest military action of the dumner.

>NORDS ARE STRONK

One of the nords was so drunk he went around eating dirt and throwing it up on his friends. This naturally woke them from their own drunken comas. The smurfs mistook this for a resurrection ritual and thought he could revive the dead.

All in all it was a good party.

I don't care what some unknown dev said some time ago, the only daedra that's inherently evil is Molag Bal.
Azura's spheres aren't destructive or evil by nature, she's not evil.
The Chimer did great until a trio of cunts backstabbed the most important hero of them and ascended to godhood through heretic rituals, swaying all the dunmer people to worship them instead of the daedric tribunal they had until then.

Not like I know what you're talking about though, is that shit about Azura and the Thalmor from some novel or Kirkbride stuff?

Fucking N'wahs, that's ridiculous as all hell. Only a stupid Nord would believe such a self-absorbed fairy tale like that.

user, rebellion is always good isn't an American meme.

Most of the time stories frown on it and position it as a selfish bid for power at the expense of others and ultimately destroys the system.

You're just indoctrinated by young adult novels aimed at people who live in the period of their lives where they hate their parents and think all rebellion is right.

Rebellion is always associated with the Confederates.

Revolution is always associated with the 13 colonies.

A slight difference that will help you navigate American fiction dating all the way back to 1801.

It's actually kinda true that no Nord account talks about their involvement with the battle of the Red Mountain.
So you can either choose to believe them or instead believe the most plausible choice, they got obliterated so fucking hard they erased that part of their history.
I mean, most of their history is recorded with fucking songs, they don't care much about historical accuracy.

One thing I never understood is basically how the "Dominion" is apparently super powerful yet your character cucks them to no end. I literally slaughtered the shit out of any and all Thalmor I ever came across. Have around 5 soldiers like that and all of a sudden it's like their entire organization is a minor inconvenience.

Both the Nords and the Imperials I think could brute force their way into victory. What the stinking elves were planning on was for both sides to be weakened first fighting each other, and they both fell into the trap. I have to side with the Nords though because faggot imperials started it.

>He thinks Meridia is a "good" daedra

Historical accuracy goes out the window when faggots can warp through time, toss a tuggy to a dragon, and suddenly a thalmor child gets aborted.

Elder Scrolls lore and history is so fucking dumb you have to assume everything is bullshit because at some point some hero is going to cause Akatosh to shit himself and forget a section of time.

Well, one of the Nords was a powerful Tongue who's special voice related skill was eating the very earth and using it to pour life back in to his own slain soldiers. Making it impossible to attrition his forces. This isn't even the most powerful Nord general with the voice present at the time.

The Way of the Voice was entirely founded on the basis of figuring out WHY such absurdly powerful people were defeated. So yes it happened. People know. It's not like people mention their own entire cultural history at all times for no reason.

Baseline gear is all elven shit, which is far better than steel. Steel gear itself is far better than the baseline armor the Imperials and Stormclacks are given. This in addition to the thalmor having decently powerful mages in every single patrol.

I have some patrol based mods, and random patrols of Thalmor shit on almost everything simply because their baseline gear is decent.

I didn't mention Meridia.
Just because they're not evil doesn't mean they're paragons of virtue either, daedric princes are chained to their spheres, someone like Molag Bal can be considered evil because he's all about domination, but even someone like Mehrunes Dagon, although always depicted as a demonic figure with a thirst for destruction, is also the daedric prince that promotes revolution and political change, both things that can bring good.
It's a different concept of divinity, instead of worshipping a being of pure virtue and nobility, worshipping a powerful deity that has two faces to it.
The Chimer and ashlanders worshipped Boethia, Mephala and Azura and they weren't particularly evil.
The only worshippers that seem to be always evil are the random ones that almost always worship the four corners of the House of Troubles, possibly because they're the daedric princes more inclined towards their evil side.

Someone help.

I can't remember the name of the book that describes the powers the Nord generals had when kicking the shit out of the Dunmer back in the day. One bitch could literally sing a different result in to being. If her forces lost a battle, she sang and nope she won instead.

And of course the dirt eating guy.

And others. The Voice is some crazy bullshit.

Only twice in all history has time been broken, other than that it has always been linear, different races just have different accounts of the same events.

People forget that all books are written by characters in the setting itself. None of it is 'word of god'. It's all bias and interpretation of individuals part of the setting.

To be fair the 10 guy that "invaded" were kind of hazy on the details.

Can't write a song if you can't remember.

A side note.
How fucked is TES lore when someone thinks a obviously BS in fun post could be part of the hidden lore.

There needs to be a clean rip of C0DA from TES.

I know of "THE' Dragonbreak what is the other?

There might been smaller ones, but since I don't know which one you're talking about the ones I referred were the Warp in the West that happaened at the end of Daggerfall and the Middle Dawn, a dragonbreak that lasted 1008 years (I think) that was caused when the Marukhati Selectives started dancing on the white-gold tower.
I think they did it because they did a ritual to "purify" Akatosh from his elven counterpart Auriel but I might be mixing things up.

As a side note, I think that long-ass dragonbreak is the period in time in which TESO takes place, but once again I might be wrong.

Kanji Captchas

36 Lessons Of Vivec

He totally is though.
By the end of the game he is basically declared the king of the Dragons, with the power to bend them to his will.
at any point he can give the go ahead to level the entire fucking Summerset isles and there is NOTHING the Thalmor can do to stop him, because only the Dragonborn can kill Dragons for good.

In Legends you learn the Thalmor/Daedra connection is real.

INB4 Officially licensed and released games aren't canon but the drug fueled ramblings of an ex dev are.

Don't forget about the Dragon-Break that created a reality where the Tribunal had been Gods the whole time.

I was just asking, I'm not sayng it's bullshit.
But I feel like it's inconsistent, the Altmer don't like worshipping Daedra that much, their pantheon is entirely Aedric with a few Talos-like deities (mortals ascended to godhood).
The Thalmor rose to power after defending Summerset from the daedric invasion of the Oblivion Crisis, the memories of the Crystal- Like-Law Tower being burned and sacked by dremora are still fresh in most altmer.
Hell, in some book in Skyrim they describe how the dremora started flaying alive altmer just outside the tower to discourage the refugees inside.
It seems odd that now suddenly the Thalmor are buddy-buddy with the daedra, the only mention in Skyrim was that dude that on the Imperial City and a daedra came and took his body (or so they say).

I guess not all daedra are related to Dagon but general daedra worship was already pretty badly looked on, I can imagine Oblivion crisis would improve that.

They have been hinting at this since Oblivion.

Hinting at what? Altmer haven't been related to daedra worship in any game as far as I recall.

In Oblivion there is a rumor that daedra worship is on the rise in the Sumerset Isle.

In Skyrim you learn the Thalmor rose to power by driving out the Daedra that destroyed the Crystal tower.

Also that a winged daedra rescues the AD general from White Gold Tower.

In legends you learn the Daedra are in fact working with the Thalmor.

I didn't know that but it still feels pretty inconsistent.

An organization that rose to power by expelling a daedra invasion that murdered thousands of altmer wouldn't keep their support if they started worshipping daedra.

Daedra worship is the main cause of the collapse of the Crystal-Like-Law tower, after something like that altmer society should be more against daedra than ever.
Portraying them as daedric cultists out of nowhere feels incoherent.

The worst part is that is fucking boring, they already had a very coherent and defined goal with the Tower theory, reducing all of it to just another daedric prince fucking with people is too banal.

I'll fight for the Nords but sooner or later they're gonna find out I have a Thalmor or Khajit ancestor in the woodwork. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Funny how that worked out isn't it?
Daedra knock down a tower Thalmor show up all heroic and whatnot.
Use that to gain prominence and power.

If you believe everything then the destruction of Crystal Tower works for the Thalmor as well as the daedra.

I am just glad another group of ever so clever knife ears fell for the Daedra aren't necessarily evil meme.

To be fair it isn't out of left field.
They pretty much telegraphed this punch.

>>I am just glad another group of ever so clever knife ears fell for the Daedra aren't necessarily evil meme.
Nigger I've told you twice how the altmer have been one of the societes more against daedra worship in all history.

And now, after suffering the worst invasion of their history at the hands of daedra, the beings they hated since always, they now turned to worshipping them for no reason other than make the Thalmor even more evil.

The Altmer do hate the daedra.
The Thalmor not so much.

The Thalmor are only the faction in power though.
The altmer that go to war for the AD are the standing Altmer army, not all of them are Thalmor.

>he thinks there won't be an Oblivion sequel
Enough fags are crying for an oblivion remaster. Might as well make a sequel about it.

I know.
I do not believe the rank and file AD worship daedra.

If TES6 isn't next or soon I hope they have contracted someone to write a novel to fill the gap.

>heretic rituals

Fucking daedra cucks shitting on based vivec. Fuck off.

>vivec
>based
maybe if you hate the dunmer

>I have a Khajit ancestor
Is that even possible.

Vivec once traded a giant stompy robot for the right to keep slaves.

Vivec is a moron.

Giant stompy robot is not gonna bring bread to the table for his people.

property damage and lose of lively hood. chickens are a staple to small villages and the resources it can provide as well as future offspring are valuable nearly to the point of a family starving.

Seriously tho they should just charge you for the chicken.

It is similar isn't it?
Rather than uniting to destroy Jewish supremacy, people are herded to fight one another. The first few cases consist of women turning against men in form of modern feminism, and now the later cases are about natives defending themselves against "invaders". Identity politics is foul, regardless of the side taken.

The three stooges couldn't figure out how to power the robot when they had the engine right fucking there.

I thought Sotha was supposed to be bright.
As a wise man once said...Mediocre.

>They didn't actually include this in the main quest line

Why does bethesda jew themselves out?

So they are humans. Just not closely related to other humans.

>muh jews

Fuck off Cred Forums.

I thought lorkhan was doing that to make chim possible so that people would be aware that reality is the dream of a schizo godhead or something. And I thought it was his bones that became the world bones while the gods became mortal or disappeared. Surviving ones tearing his heart out.

They're gypsies.

They pointed out the most important parts.
>Aldmeri Dominion invaded
>Skyrim was forced to ban Talos worship, but this was very loosely enforced
>Ulfric is targeting Skyrim, which is only doing what's necessary to stay independent and sort-of allow Talos worship, instead of working with them against the Aldmeri, who are the true villains

He made azura choke on his spear. Enough said. I can forgive the fact that he caused morrowind to get fucked over.

When did women turn against men. I think I missed something.

Barely mentioned. And getting all that detail on each character would've helped the player make a much more informed decision.

Really most of what we get is the empire doesn't want to fight with the thalmor and that nords are pissed and want muh freedom. You have to dig deeper to understand why the factions are doing what they're doing instead of it being integrated better into the story.

SJW shit.

Most of those women just want attention because they get none.

The Empire of Cyrodiil has history of being led by a dynasty. When the dynasty ends the empire suffers a low point before the emergence of a new dynasty, this is one of those times

Skyrim belongs to the fucking Nords! Get out of our country you pointy eared faggots.

Khajit can stay; they will be skinned for their pelts.

Welcome to Skyrim double niggers.

If the Imperials can't hold Skyrim right now then they don't deserve it

See this was one of my big problems with the civil war, there wasn't a civil war. It existed solely in the lore, and the small fights for the tiny brick forts felt entirely disconnected from the rest of the game. There was no issue just rolling from one city to the next without issue, no stigma for being on one side, nothing. I would have loved radiant raids and such in towns along the border of stormcloak-Imperial lands, but no, it's just some lore thing that's barely mentioned.

>tfw there are still ES lore threads all the time but there's never halo lore threads anymore

i'm pretty jelly

Anyways, I thought both the stormcloaks and imperals where assholes. It was amazing how well Bethesda made both sides equally insufferable.

I've seen a couple Halore threads.
They mostly just shit on 343 lore though.

>nords ACTUALLY believe this
we wuz atmorans an sheeit

Considering you just green text the word unironically I would say you are just as bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=ScWYvkTlgFM
thread theme

wtf i hate ulfric now

Even if you pick Nord the Imperials are still the only choice.

what is this pic

#skyxit

How did the redguards pushed the thalmor off hammerfell and why can't the nords do the same with skyrim?

>how did the redguards pushed the thalmor off hammerfell
with the help of an entire legion of "retired" soldiers

>why can't the nords do the same with skyrim?
Gee I wonder

>one bitch could literally sing a different result in to being. If her forces lost a battle, she sang and nope she won instead

and unless I'm interpeting the texts wrong, Vivec supposedly shut her up with his dick

I went with the empire because when I first stepped into Windhelm the first thing I heard besides some anti-dark elf shit was how I didn't belong.

It also started as a way to show that khajits are worth trusting and letting into cities, but then one day I took a step back and realized that if there was something valuable in the room and nobody was looking, that shit was going in my pocket.

The real fucked up part is that I can give any number of 'proud and strong' nord women the hot cat dick, but I can't keep it in my own race and get some pussy.

Sided Empire, but Battle-borns are shitters and Grey-manes are way better.

I'd still fuck Idolaf's brains out tho.

Is that the NO-bot?

is all of this info actually in the game?

>Fighting for either side
Here is how fucking smart the dominion was.
Back when they started making demands they demanded things that would upset all the human countries to make humanity divided.
If you fight for either side you are weakening humanity and playing right into the Aldmeri Dominion's hands.
Negotiation was the only real path.
Unless you're non-human and hated non-humans in which case you should fight, most likely for Skyrim's independence.

What I don't get is - The empire captures ulfric, the head guy they've been trying to grab for a long time

He's bound and gagged, kept under watch by multiple men, has archers ready to shoot him with steel the moment he tries something

And they send some no name stormcloak soldier and some guy they know literally nothing about first

Maybe the Altmer told the Imperials to execute him last, or maybe not at all.

Right, those are more "let's shit on 343" threads then actual halo threads

which is a shame because most of 343's novels are actually really good

True.

The only unified Skyrim is one where a demigod, WHO CAN FUCKING FIST FIGHT LEGENDARY DRAGONS AND OTHER DEMIGODS, rules with merciless absolution and a constant presence of sheer brutality.

>meme loving turbo nerd
My new keybind

Worthless human peasants Nirn is rightfully Elven land.

I'm still mad you couldn't join the Thalmor/The Dominion in the game

There is literally no racisim in Skyrim.

Gotta build up to the main event

men are the descendants of the aedra, just the same as the mer