Wow look at those graphics man! It sure was worth putting all that time and effort for results like that...

Wow look at those graphics man! It sure was worth putting all that time and effort for results like that, now I will never have to buy another game ever!
I've spent 3 hours into modding this game and it still looks like a piece of shit please fucking kill me now

Is there a way to unfuck this mess or should I just play The Witcher 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

tesgeneral.com/graphics
wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9.2
wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas
youtu.be/3y6WIDaZMHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should spend more time modding Skyrim and then go play Witcher 3 anyway because it's a superior game that doesn't waste your fucking time with nonsense.

What the fuck did you do, the base game looks better than that.

Go there
tesgeneral.com/graphics
Pick most of the mods on that page, then choose an ENB.

This is what I was going to say, looks like he just put it into low settings with some AA.

3 hours is fucking nothing...

I dunno man, I just threw a bunch of mods there, It looks pretty good in close range tho.
Pretty sure I fucked something up there.

It's the highest I could set it to.

>Using Nexus Mod Manager to mod

please dont laugh I know this is fucked up but I'm not going to start from scratch now

If you are learning from scratch, follow a STEP guide.

Uninstall Climates of Tamriel. Install Vivid Weathers + Skyrim Reloaded OR Natural Lighting and Atmospherics, which comes with its own ENB. CoT is an overrated mod and is only popular because it was the first major weather overhaul to come out. Vivid Weathers is far better and you can use it by itself with Skyrim Reloaded or the customized one for ENB called Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.

I would recommend uninstalling all your mods and NMM, then installing Mod Organizer and dropping your mod .rar files into MO's downloads folder. You don't have to start from scratch as long as you keep your mods for use with MO. NMM is a pain in the ass to deal with compared to MO and will only get worse the more mods you have.

Yeah, I really have no idea wtf is going on now that I have over 70 mods installed and something keeps crashing the game, no clue what it is tho.

I'll try that MO then.

>RLO+CoT+Enhanced Shaders+SDO
>all those fucking conflicts

>Not even using PerMA or Requiem
>NMM

If you learn how to use mod organiser. You never need to start from scratch, as it doesn't fuck with your files.

Is your enb configured?
Are you using tes5edit and LOOT?

Bethesda games always look like this, even when it's their own garbage engine it's still of better use in anyone other's hands than in Bethesda's.

Well, atleast it runs I guess

Umm... this modding scene is deeper than I thought it is.

>this modding scene is deeper than I thought it is.
You have no idea, modding Skyrim is like customizing your own linux distro.

Still looks like shit though.

>that random red dot in the sky

Alright how do I remove all of that shit then?

so far it looks like this is going to be an even bigger clusterfuck than NMM

Use natural lighting vivid atmospherics

You must be doing something wrong.

>Hating on the best thing that ever happened to the modding community

Why is it so bright tho? Looks kin of out of place.

Yeah, I already know that. Conflicts I have no clue no how to resolve them and stuff.

That photo has better fps

I was still messing around with the LOD and shadows

Mod organizer is 100% better.

I told you some days ago, Skyrim's graphics have aged TERRIBLY. No mod is going to save that mess, worse graphics than PSX games had.

pretty sure like none of those actually worked on your game

>Put game on low settings
>act like you're doing your best to improve it
>still being this obsessed with talking down skyrim

grats OP, you did trick quite a few in here

>>that random red dot in the sky
It's a bird

There has to be a better and more efficient way of adding shit to categories other than manually clicking on them and setting their category right?

There also seems to be a bunch of files I cant do anything about just doing nothing but taking space, wtf do I do about them?

The water worked tho

I sure d-did haha pretty ebin troll xDD please help me this is not a joke

Nice, did you tweak ENB preset to make nights brighter or was it like that from the start? RealVision nights are pitch black.

Fuck off Lord British.

Uninstall Weather mod. Get Dyndolod. My looks ok but I am not using any weather mods, enb mods. Only texture mods and Fxaa injector.

How the hell do you use Dynolod?

1/10

5/10

1/10, What the actual fuck

4/10

9/10

Vanilla-shit/10

7/10

8/10

>put graphics on low
>be a retard and fuck up your mods
>th-th-the games graphics are shit! haha right guys :P

>put graphics on low
They are LITERALLY the highest options avalible
>be retarded and fuck up your mods
yup that's me

I've had enough of this shit. I dont even know how to properly use MO, gonna go play some TW3 and I'll probably kill myself after that I dunno.

ENB give me eye cancer, so i only play with textures and lighting mods.

>he doesnt know how to mod Skyrim

Just google something like "must have Skyrim mods" or go to Nexus and download the most rated ones.
Its that easy son!

If he cannot into modding, he just have to follow a STEP guide.

Outed yourself as a lsoer who can't even mod skyrim right.

Go back to NBA2K2016 ya flat hat wearin' vase maker.

This is just what I did, conflicts everywhere now, 75% of them doesnt even work like they should. Too braindead and not bored enough to fix them.

What is it? It's that one mod on nexus right?

I never even touched NBA2K2016 but thank you for your input.

>19FPS

WEW

guys i think i fucked my game i can't play it it's so bright

wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9.2

Looks like FFXV desu

Wtf did you do

I downloaded some repack of Skyrim and when I set it to Ultra preset it was actually the same as low so I had to manually turn everything up. Maybe you did the same thing and didn't realise that it's set to low settings.

i started installing enb but none worked and then after 4 failed installation i get new one it worked in buildings and at night but as soon as day started i noticed this, also dof takes like 40fps wtf why enb is so retarded?

The guide looks like Gentoo's instalation or some shit.

It didnt work for me too but I'm retarded and the fact that you got the same outcome as me doesnt say well about you. Probably fucked up something during instalation.

Do you fucking read any of these shits before you smash that mother fucking install with NMM button?

>3 hours

modding skyrim properly takes abour 20 hours if you know what youre doing

There's one for all 3 d Fallout and Elder Scrolls games.
wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas

>turn off lens flare
>profit

I did, It didnt save me form anything tho, I wish there was some kind of a warning for this

>Watch out faggot, you're gonna crash with no survivors if you launch the game now. Here is the reason for this:

Except that there totally is on many mods that list incompats and user's findings in the comment section.

Don't expect everything to just work and all the answers be handed to you.

This.
He is right for your first time follow the steps. It will save you alot of time. You can change things you don't like after.

>Skyrim modding

Are you even using SKSE? because none of your shit appears to be working.

I dont have the time to read every single bit of information from all of the 100+ mods I'm going to install

Yup I do, still no idea why tho.

Well you use it because skyrim only wants to read so much script for its shit, and mods use longer script than vanilla.

So you actually launch the game with SKSE instead of vanilla launcher?

SKSE cannot be run with NMM you need to actually install that shit.

Assuming you are doing all of this correctly I would go ahead and wipe everything and try again.

Also NMM as a beta is not great for everything I would install texture overhauls manually as well and maybe not get so many of em, you have to many texture replacers replacing texture replacers.

I did install SKSE, I was launching the game through NMM but using the SKSE launch button.
SkyUI was working so I guess SKSE did too.

Already wiped out everything.

It just works

>4/10
You just can't handle the glory of 4k.

You lost 6 points because that argonian shithead is still alive.

Nigger I just started new game with A New Life mod to take as screen of Solitude.

Is 2GB VRAM enough to get a decent looking game?

Even if you dont want to spend time modding, modding Skyrim visuals takes like 10 minutes.
Install a ENB, install texture packs, thats it.
If your game is crashing, install the unofficial patches and fixes.
The rest is pretty much optional.

>TW3 doesn't waste your fucking time with nonsense
>the entire main plot is bullocks

Skyrim is shit, but TW3 burns. Also it's piss easy, not that the combat is fun anyway, but there is nothing else to really do other than slap shit with yer sword.

>No puzzles. At all.
>Gwent is boring after the nth round
>The world is lifeless/exploration is pointless and a chore with no payoff

I appreciate the ambition and the character drama, but next time I'll put on a low light and read a book.

I wish it was this easy man, I did just that before spamming the NMM with a fuckton of mods and guess what.

The only thing that looked good was water, rest was like OP pic.

Yes
Just don't be retarded and pile too much shit on it and you're good

Install Skyrim Mesh Improvement Mod, some HD texture pack, preferably something with bump mapping, Climates of Tamriel, Skyrim Flora Overhaul, Enhanced Lights and FX, and some ENB, that's it, you've got yourself a pimped to the max game.

>MFW playing as a mage with Path of Sorcery - Magic Perk Overhaul, Forgotten Magic Redone, Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim, Colorful Magic and Forgotten Magic Redone
>MFW also using Skyrim Spell Crafting, Smartcast and Fire and Ice Overhaul

Video related, Colorful Magic
youtu.be/3y6WIDaZMHg

But its literally that easy man.
I'm not gonna post the links but just search the top mods on Nexus. I'm pretty sure you will find the necessary mods just doing that.
Also stop using NMM. Download Mod Organizer, trust me its make a MASSIVE difference.
Installing LooT also helps but not necessary if you have few mods.

I had no idea how to use MO, got a bunch of leftover files that are kind off mods but you cant do anything with them and they only take space.

Also adding mods to categories is just retarded in it.

5/10

What is ENB ?

dumb nigger

Watch out boi, the CDPRDF are coming for you

Literally installed it doesnt work

You really think it would have been worth it even if the grafix came out the way you wanted? You simply can't fix Bethesda trash, it's garbage at its very core.

This is largely to do with LOD settings. Also keep in mind that between 2011 and 2015 PBR became much more staple in gamedev which makes the lighting in most modern games look miles better by default.

But OP wants to winge about a 5 year old game which wasn't even state of the art graphically on launch looking less that spectacular now, so there's likely not going to be any pleasing him.

Ever since Blood & Wine came out they've been too busy vigorously pleasuring themselves to Cyberpunk's PR team's brilliant marketing.

Is there a single mod that makes Skyrim melee combat semi-acceptable?

Wildcat and Attack Commitment.

Nah Witcher 3 is great. It just lacks replayability and I like first-person mod in rpgs.

>Climates of Tamriel
Don't

Dual Wield Parrying
Battle Fatigue and Injuries
Violens
Combat Behaviour Improved
Action Combat
ASIS
Revenge of the Enemies
Combat Evolved
Archery Gameplay Overhaul

Duel Combat Realism