I've opened a support ticket on Steam to refund my No mans sky

What should I expect?
>played 40 hours
>save file won't load anymore
>still runs like ass on a gtx 970 i7-4790k

>save file
Just start over, doesn't male much difference anyway.

I don't want to fix it because I'd rather get my money back

>buying it in the first place

on the steam page for NMS, it specifically states that the standard refund policy is in effect for the game.

So if you played more than 2 hours or it's been 14 days since your purchase, your request will be denied. The only way you can get a refund is if you can prove that the game wasn't as specified but you can't other than using Reddit memes.

yea good luck with that

So you got 40 hours of entertainment...

...That you aren't going to pay for? Good luck.

It was fun for two weekends, it was relaxing and mods were fun but now the modding community reached its peak and the team is entirely silent about it I'd rather just move on, it was still ~$70

That shit 2 hours clause means nothing.

In Europe we have consumer rights.

But it broke, would you like if your smartphone breaks and your company tells you to fuck off just because it's been a few weeks too late?

But yeah I still feel like shit for opening a ticket after that many hours because yes I've enjoyed them but nothing has been fixed and nothing will gets better, if I was a part of Hello Games I'd be so hopeless and unmotivated about working on NMS further

I get 150+ FPS with those same specs OP, dunno how you're fucking up.

Nothing, I get 120fps in ultra on Doom

Europe consumer rights doesn't mean jackshit on the internet

No I wouldn't.

...BUT.... That's what companies do. If you've had said smartphone past it's warranty, and it breaks, or you drop it in the toilet, or do something stupid with it... They will tell you they aren't responsible.

I don't think Steam owes you jack. Enjoy your $70 universal sandbox whatever it is.

So how exactly does it run like shit?

60 fps and drops constantly near 35-45 (see top right corner)

Shit. Wrong screen sorry

Turn off v-sync and the fps lock

OP sounds like a dumb kid who was a former consolefag that switched to PC gaming.

Nah I have 600+ games on steam and most of my favorites are indie or early access. I am very open minded it's just the game is abandoned and still runs like shit for me.

>your request will be denied

No, idiot. That just means your request isn't guaranteed. Anything that falls within those terms is a guaranteed refund.

>f you can prove that the game wasn't as specified but you can't
see

>40 hours
>expecting refund

wew

>people who say things I don't agree with are dumm kiddies
>go back to gaystation ahahaha fgt

That's not how it works you fat autist.

>got 40 hours of use
>wants a refund

That's going to the movies and demanding a refund because you didn't like the movie. Too bad sucker you payed for it.

Again, it's broken

My iPad is broken atm and I'm pissed that Apple don't want to look at it because I used it more than 30 days when it comes from a battery/manufacturer issue

Your ipad has a longer lifespan than NMS though
It's like ordering spaghetti and a week after you ate it deciding "nah, fuck it, I want my money back"

No Man's Sky is under investigation by UK’s Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).

If you live in the UK (Europe will probable follow shortly after), link the results of the investigation with your refund request.

I guarantee you Steam will refund.

You can't buy a car, drive it for 2 weeks and then expect to be able to return.

>played 40 hours

The only thing you should expect is a canine knot up your ass. How could you be so retarted to buy this game?

>970

If it's not working you've done something terribly wrong.

Running 950 with a 500psu, no problems, over 80 hours in the game.

Might be because I was using a reshade but even there I was getting drops around ~50 instead of ~40

oh yea it wouldnt be all the mods you have doing it

Your consumer rights got the rest of the world the stingiest return policy on the face of the planet and got rid of the actually good sales.