Anyone hype for Afterbirth †?

Anyone hype for Afterbirth †?

...no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTe5i-jEYTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

afterbirth was so bad that I won't bother getting any future DLC from them ever again.

Didn't get Afterbirth but enjoyed Rebirth, what was so bad about it?

This, after a few runs of greed mode, I was done with afterbirth and BoI altogether. Not going to pick this one up.

Edmund stopped balancing things around fun and decided the game needed to be SUPER SRS BSNS

Ah no.
Afterbirth was a complete rip off, fuck them.

Afterbirth was shit. Promised a lot and gave nothing, not even Reddit liked it

no

>afterbirth +
>not stillbirth

missed opportunity.

>PAY ME FOR MOD SUPPORT
yeah ed can fuck off

He's still rehashing this flash game?

Like nigga, move on to something new.

+ is what afterbirth should had been, and that fatfuck is now milking his game, the franchise became stale when Edmund let Tyrone take control because of Muh fat baby girl

Can't wait for a bunch of senseless nerfs and gating for this single player game, thanks Edmund!

It's taking ages to come out and should be free in the first place given how little content Afterbirth had.

I was expecting something as significant as Wrath of the Lamb from Afterbirth and we only got a fraction of that.

No, rebirth pretty much sucked compared to the original in almost every sense of the word, worse graphics, sounds, levels, bosses. I didn't even buy the dlc I was so disappointed with the base game

Is this some advanced pre-dev shilling. First I hear of it.

I'd probably say Isaac is my most favorite game ever. I play for 1-2 hours a day. Yeah, I'm hyped.

I'm missing so little achievements till 1001%, and I'm tired. Very very tired. I'm missing just picking up 2 items and finishing the challenges, and I'm done. Having an expansion is bad.

new character

>SRS BSNS
Is that a valid seed

Wait, this isn't a free update? Man, I don't hate the guy but I guess I'll be pirating.

please just make a new game or something
you've been riding off the binding of isaac for five whole years today is the 5th anniversary of BoI
it's time for a new fucking game please

More like Stillbirth if you ask me.

TBOI is more of a concept than a game.

OUROBOROS is edmunds new game

>
>OUROBOROS is edmunds new game
Don't forget the legend of bumbo

I thought Mewgenics was Edmund's new game.

Not that hype because afterbirth at release was an absolute disaster. It took 4 month but its ok now, and enjoyable

Thanks for letting that fucking mexican run things for him. He should had never work with Nicalis in the first place.

I'm gonna buy it anyway just for the levels and new songs. Don't care really much about the mod support at this point.

His new game Ouroboros look very fucking cool though. Soundtrack looks like its gonna be great too !
youtube.com/watch?v=QTe5i-jEYTs

they canned it

>Mewgenics

Its on old sadly

I like Afterbirth.