God eater thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QSLfJaam2w
youtube.com/watch?v=qVU_e03S1ew
my.mixtape.moe/iewapi.webm
exhentai.org/g/827913/4cb0bde7c2/
shop.spreadshirt.net/BANDAI-NAMCO-Entertainment-EU/god eater?q=T482527
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seriously, if she can't be fixed throw her in with the guys who can take her shots without much complaint or kill her. They can't just abandon her because if she's this strong as a human, if she turns into an aragami she'd be borderline unstoppable.

Jesus christ

makes you wonder what prevents her from using FoF blood bullets

Where do female God Eaters get their contraceptive pills in this era?

They cost the same as weakness mitigation without increasing your dps.

Once they have more variant scythe users besides Livie it will become a non issue.

it makes me wonder how much being a god eater makes you change

considering how PUNISHED LINDOW only ever thought of DEVORING things

it might be far more subtle that God eaters are actually enjoying killing aragami to the point its better then sex

Only 16 urgents left until platinum for Resurrection.
Is the online for RB still active or will I have to solo my way trough it?

>it might be far more subtle that God eaters are actually enjoying killing aragami to the point its better then sex
Like Gina?

It's probably rationed out from Fenrir just like everything else in this damn game

yep

it makes you wonder how much Lindow and Sakuya's relationship churned before it became a thing

Even in GE2 Lindow's lines imply he still enjoys devouring Aragami. Hell, considering his God Arc is a detachable part of his body. That's probably a way for him to eat Aragami without grossing everyone out

Kanon certainly enjoys slaughtering Aragami, to the point where the big problem she has in her link is that she can't stop dreaming about killing them while people cheer her on, her hands won't stop shaking and lust for violence. I honestly believe the theory that her high syn rate with her god arc came with with making her gain the natural bloodlust and desire to kill that all aragami have. They don't need to kill or even eat yet they do it because they find joy in it.

I don't know, man. Apart from Gina, Kanon, and Lindow, most GEs don't exhibit that much enjoyment in fighting Aragami.

atheists 1 - christcucks 0

and Shio is probably the only Aragami where God eaters PROBABLY wont go DEUS VAULT on

with exceptions to god eater's whos human side is already going DEUS VAULT on aragami

>it might be far more subtle that God eaters are actually enjoying killing aragami to the point its better then sex
so only Alisa prefers the latter?

Lobby up for PC, U.S. - Los Angeles
Gonna do some D99 Runs
I would also like to mention ive never finished a D99 Run because the infinite loading screen bug is off the charts.

Join anyway

I heard from some guys who were running +99 lobbies that disabling ingame chat in the lobby settings can fix some crashing/locking up issues in multiplayer. Might want to try that.

How long do D99 fights last?

Alisa prefers doing boring desk jobs for the sake of people's well-being.

1st Unit didn't even realize she was an Aragami until Sakaki told them

and plus she's too much of an adorably precious child to attack

About 6 - 13 minutes depending on the mission and how tryhard/relaxed the room is.

>so only Alisa prefers the latter?
probably

shes been leaning towards paper work then god eating ever since RES

Watching her grope Kota was amusing, with those long talons on her you know it hurted yet everyone just let it happen. Also,Rachel burned Soma good with bringing her up.

From my experience around 20 minutes with 2 of my other buds+kanon.

Is Kanon a must because of her healing?

I'm not seeing the lobby, did you already start the room?

Kanon is only for waifufags. She shoots far more than she heals. It's not worth it

Is Galestrike the most useful blood art I can use at D5?
I'm using Longblade only everything else feels lacking.

I thought she heals the most compared to other characters like Sakuya?

Are there any good blood arts for short blades? I've unlocked all the basic ones and none of them really seem useful or interesting.

I'm going to start using a new operator with only 100 points to spare, is it better to take Team AP, Redraw or Skill uses +1 ?

blood power control is an insane power

>I thought she heals the most compared to other characters like Sakuya?
She heals the most because she's trying to make up for her mistake in shooting you so it's ultimately a never ending cycle.

>She heals the most because she's trying to make up for her mistake in shooting you so it's ultimately a never ending cycle.
That's a funny way to see it

>BUT THIS IS MY PRICE TO PAY TO NOT SURVIVE BEYOND THIS VERY DAY
Holy fuck I almost forgot how much this song was a gut punch. They need to get Donna back for 3 and a new song.

Kanon's friendly fire is really only a problem with the smaller aragami where basically anyone within melee range of it is bound to get hit by a radial. She's great for the larger ones.

And flying aragamis

youtube.com/watch?v=8QSLfJaam2w

though their other english singers are pretty good

some one once said that Go Shiina is well connected

makes you wonder if he personally picked out the Singer of dubbed Aria of light

And then she makes BLAST RELEASE

I kinda wish Cypress was used more then one shill video

I thought Rachel was Cypress and Rachel was only faking her disability.

When Erina said she looked familiar, what was she referring to?

>Fran still calls Julius 'Captain Julius' in mission dialogue when I'm the captain

oh shit

THE POWER OF BLOOD POWER CONTROL

That's weird since she doesn't do it in Japanese

I guess they neglected to either dub that line, or they didn't program it correctly

FeMC players

would you Gilbert "Fraggin Gil" McLane?

....Eh Maybe..Im more partial to lindow but since he is taken...Maybe Kota since I have a crush on him, I have not played much of RB and I have no gotten to know gil yet, He seems nice

With your other choices being Julius or Romeo, Gil seems like the shoe in.

I'm sure they will.

Sure.

>This dingdong got promoted to captain

Hard times at the far east branch I see.

He's the last guy from the original 1st squad that isn't in cradle or a scientist. He basically go the promotion from seniority.

Then he makes his squad play vidya

>in cradle
he IS in cradle, he wears the cradle jacket and everything

Sakaki just told him to stay on far east

Apparently these games got Dumped for vita. And I have a 3.60 vita

Are they worth a shot? This coming from a Monster Hunter fan who uses DB and LBG mostly.

It certainly looks good for vita.

I was expecting more of Cyprus

>DB
no

>LBG
maybe

depends how much anime you can stomach so its not for EVERYONE

because this is modern anime as fuck jojo boy

If you can get them for free why not try them?

Shun got promoted to Captain too and that's the worst candidate for Captain in the entire Far East.

At least Kota almost always kept his chin high and tries to rally his unit during tough times.

Shun would probably consider his subordinates nothing more than meatshields.

I find it funny that the guy who was introduced as a dick instantly turned into the bro-est guy in blood.

>rally his unit during tough times.
?
Did you mean Bugarally?

Chest or Legs?

1st unit really isn't what it used to be. It used to have the best of the best, including Lindow, Soma, and Yuu, and now it's nothing but arguably the worst of its original members plus fucking Erina and Emil. Hard times is an understatement.

CHEST!

Anyone else enjoy the anime? Also, why isn't Alisa literally autistic in the game?

If we're talking god arcs, obviously the chest, it holds the treasure inside that makes them work, it's the shield as well as the barrier that protects something so important yet so interesting that you just have to get your hands on it personally to understand it.

Because it's like 3 gigs and I've have to move shit. I guess i'll jump straight to 2, unless I NEED to play Resurrection.

What's he fastest melee weapon?

I expected no DB type since everything is connected to a staff like construct. Can I still dart around like a mad man?

>to an engineer
gotta be legs

Because Ciel is the autist

I watched the first episode all those months ago and didn't like it.

Does it get better? Story seemed pretty generic but the style was alright.

Considering all the crazy shit the 1st unit had to deal with I wasn't surprised. He was basically a lvl 1 that power leveled through boss rushes. He's got a decent amount of experience dealing with some really crazy shit.

He is in the cradle
Yuu and Lindow duo is needed because they need to find new aragamis, you need the top and those 2 arent behind Hiro even with his blood power.
Alisa is with base building and making places to live, Soma is researching the aragamis
Kota is the backup and home defense.

The anime was cool but it doesn't go anywhere. It took them 13 episodes just to get to the Diaus Pita fight and they skipped every story development from D3 to D6. I though Lenka was alright, the world building was good and Iroha's episode was the highlight of the whole thing.

The mangas do a better job of fleshing out the setting since they fucking go somewhere.

I wonder if Lenka will ever show up in the game series as an operator

Short Blade is the fastest by far. And yes, you can run circles around everything with Short Blade. Not only does it have the fastest combos, it has a special feature that makes its attacks be dodge cancellable almost instantly. It is also the only weapon that can dodge midair.

Some tips for SB movement: step attack is your friend. That's the dodge cancel attack for you in MH terms, like the switchaxe swordmode upswing from a roll. You can cancel that attack into another dodge so you can keep chaining dodge > attack to zip around the area.

Use Rising Edge to link combos for long openings. After you use Rising Edge, you can do a 3 hit air combo, let yourself drop to the ground to start another ground combo and repeat.

You want to stay in Burst as much as possible because Burst greatly decreases stamina use and you'll be dodging a lot.

His gravestone will appear in GE 3.

Geez, fuck Japs and there genetic lack of asses, both those choices are shit tier compared to a phat ass.

Welp, went through all of the story mode, never failed a mission, only knocked out like twice, and now Ive finally hit a wall.

>Sacred Ground is a verdant paradise that is ever growing, and bans Oracle use
Jeez, that's a ridiculously large game changer in this setting, with that humanity basically has a unbeatable win condition

2 problems

It's growing slowly as fuck. It will take centuries before a decent population can properly colonize it. For now it will only serve as the breadbasket of the region if not the world.

Oracle cell based technology (basically everything they can currently use as weapons) doesn't work in there. Someone could dig up a cache of pre aragami weapons and take the whole thing over.

It has its moments. Pretty much any scene when this song was playing gave me some feels. Then again I'm kind of a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVU_e03S1ew

I play that shit on non stop repeat while playing Rage Burst.

Here's what I did
>Level equipment to +30
>Get health regen through prana or some other means
>Firm stand/ item stock up on anyone who's coming with me
>Have firm stand and prepared yourself
>Practice with Orochi and Gawain's
>Burst duration to keep health regen going
>Maybe some life steal skills
>Mutual burst
and if all else fails, go scythe with savage bite. Your health refills in a few swings.

Asses are for apes and people who like poo

Does he die??

Does anyone know how to skip the Aragami death animation camera panning with keyboard controls?

Still alive

Kanon would be a Quadriga though.

No, but by the end of the show, he has oracle cancer, so he will die sometime soon.

So protag plot armor?

Some kind of unholy fusion of a Yaksha and a Quadriga?

Man, how cheesy was that helicarrier scene?

Slow motion walking into an action shot pose, Lenka and Alisa actually making effort to fight, then suddenly getting into a one upping contest with each other while Lindow gives no shits and just swats the aragami coming at him like annoying flies.

They should kill Aragami WHILE having sex then

How hard is it to platinum GE2RB? I have the plats for Soul Sacrifice, SS Delta and Freedom Wars but not Toukiden because fuck that game.

More like Oracle Cells doing their thing. Normal people turn to goo when an aragami touches them.

Wow, the anime is so gory.
Is it worth watching? I don't really watch anime but I can make room for it seeing I love the game so much.

I'll do every single existing lifeform of every base i'm on at the same time

If you like the games you probably won't like the Anime. They rush through a lot of storyline but don't actually get to any good parts of the story. The also butcher Alisa's characterization quite heavily.

It's only 13 episodes though. Not that big of a time commitment.

How do you think Lindow and Sakuya made Ren user, why do you think Paylor sent them into an easy mission only those 2 together for a while?

The most time consuming ones are the 400 clothing items and teaching an ally every ability. You'll get most of every other trophy just playing through the games.

Does Sakuya make Lindow transform into C.Hannibal when they do it? New fetish?

WHAT IF

WHAT IF GOD EATERS ONLY GET HORNY AFTER KILLING SO MANY ARAGAMI TO SATISFY THEIR ARAGAMI'S BLOOD LUST AND AFTER A HARD SWEATY MISSION TOGETHER THEY GO BANG SO HARD THAT EARTHQUAKES HAPPEN

The anime managed to make fighting a varja boring. I was more excited watching team blood fighting one in the game's opening then I ever was for the Dias Pita fight in the anime. Through it I wish they had the budget to allow you blow up buildings to crush the aragami like Ciel does

If you love the game then the mangas is the love you need, because those fill for the games and keeps with the story without killing it. The games had references to the mangas more than once. In fact, 2nd break manga came to introdue GE2 world and characters, undercover did for the defense force, explain why Yuu is not with the original squad and meet the cute dog called kyuubi.

>explain why Yuu is not with the original squad and meet the cute dog called kyuubi.
I'm interested in this.
I'll look for it

Gina best support

Man, they didn't even get slices up into pieces, they just blew up into blood

What happened here?

AUTISM HUGS

Autism

>Fenrir will never grant you permission to marry and make a God Eater baby with Gina

Virgin pussy getting deflowered. Nothing new.

Okay, but why is MC hurt? Did he do what people like him usually do and endanger himself to save her or something?

Retard accidentally kills savior of humanity with her retard strength. Bad end.

First for friendly fire

I'll do a quick resume for you since its not translated.
Yuu is basically god tier aragami hunter and Paylor needs people with that much experience to look into new species, thats why Yuu and Lindow were together on this, HOWEVER due to Yuu see how Lindow had a family now and how hard is the mission plus he is protective with his friends, he was worried about this, Lindow saw something fishy on him and tag along with Yuu because he felt something was going on his head, things happens, Lindow punch Yuu face hard and told him to not run away from living (you can see this reference in one of his episodes in GE2RB asking if he told you this already), basically now Yuu is more chill and also Lindow told him to fuck Alisa already. Forgot to mention the original Kate, Lydia an old Alisa friend from Russia that came from her LN, she is with Yuu along Annete.

C'mon user that isn't true

Nana is the group retard

some part of her head registers her fire as friendly

Would you?

>type in codename with capital letter
>every NPC's codename is written in all lowercase letters
LOCK ME UP AND THROW AWAY THE LOCK

OUR CHILDREN WILL BE EXPLOSIVE

Without a second though.

I'd blast release all inside her womb

>Code names in GEB are all caps
>Code names in GER are capitalized
>Code names in GE2 are all lower case

Nana is purest sammich

>Forgot to mention the original Kate, Lydia an old Alisa friend from Russia that came from her LN, she is with Yuu along Annete.
Kate Lowry?

>Code names in GE3 are a mix of cases

Does Karel stop being the worst defense unit member in RB

my.mixtape.moe/iewapi.webm

Basically Kate and Lydia could be swapped and there would be no difference.

Worst Defense Unit was always Brendan though

Hungry...

Want to eat her.

As a person? yes
As an AI partner? no

still a filthy jew

that runs a hospital in the outer ghetto and overworks his doctors

Except that she has no fiance i assume?
i like that

>They get cute corsets over their wool sweaters and my character only gets a shitty bra.

Have this and fuck off

You watch your fucking mouth

I can't believe the hardest mission is to kill a group of Cocoon Maiden.

every rose has its thorns

Episode 10, which explain his backsotry (or was it 9) was the best episode.
The rest was boring other than the Alisa rescue episode.

I ffucking hate Cacoon maidens all they fucking do is snipe you and you cant kill the other without being hit with 30 Bullets at once

what do girls get instead of "armor"

Would you a Sariel?

I'd SMASH 'ER 'EAD 'INNIT

>want desperately for GE2 to be localized
>it finally does
>Resurrection for free if you preorder
>can't bring myself to pay full price for a game, any game really
>I'll just wait until it goes on sale
>see these threads
>temptation too great, give in and buy GE2 at full price
>Resurrection not included because it was just a preorder bonus thing
>probably going to spend another $20 on it
At least I'm enjoying the game

She probably has a pressure activated vagina bomb.

if you can find the PS4 version physical you can still get RES for free

Pretty sure it's the same thing but with boobs.

DIVINE SMASHA. Sorry

Could it be that the Aragami thingy is just 'Natural selection' in effect?
The genes of fat people are long gone so. Except for gremlin.

Aragami are created by the Earth when things get out of balance (a single species becoming too dominant). All of the Earth's extinction events are liked to "Devouring Apocalypses" as of GE2.

I'm actually kind of mad they went with this angle. It vindicated Johannes a bit too much when the entire theme of GE1 is that you don't sacrifice the many for the few.

Dub version of all Aria of light never ever ;_;

This but then again humans are fighting back and things to seem so completely fucked that they can't at least come up with a temporary solution.

It doesn't vindicate Johannes at all. The problem with his solution wasn't that it was a solution to a "natural" problem but rather it was an inhumane solution.

If he magically had scrounged up enough space rockets for everyone then it would have been fine. Everyone could blast off into space, wait for the apocalypse to pass over and land on fresh new Earth to ruin it all again.

It vindicates him a lot more than what GE1 presented you with.

His plan is the correct one in hindsight. He just rushed things. The best thing to do is let the apocalypse happen without dragging humanity along with it.

Except it doesn't we already knew that his plan was solid if not for the not enough spaceships problem.

That little issue is what made his plan unpalatable to Sakaki's camp during the incident because they refused to sacrifice the remaining humans on earth and it doesn't hold any less true in RB.

>we already knew that his plan was solid

Except we didn't. It's never specified if the apocalypse will get rid of the aragami completely (Shio is still on the moon after it gets Teraformed) or if the resulting earth will even be habitable by humans.

Come GE2 we know those things won't be an issue.

Anyone wanna just trade Avatar cards on PSN?? in RB2?? and maybe play? Im gonna disable chat because its said to fix the disconnect issues that we have been having Alright?? Thhere wont be a password and im only on rank 2 so we will do mainly story stuff for a while, ALright??

man I wanna see Ren grown up

Omg this is so cute

It's not like I want to devour you or anything, b-baka

Must be weird for Lindow and Sakuya.
I mean, there's no way that Ren won't be a God Eater, but both of them know how fucking dangerous the job is.

>Main eye isn't looking at the viewer

missed opportunity.

Damn, now that you mention it, that is definitely a missed opportunity.

I think they'll just have to train their kid as much as possible.

And then have Yuu as the godfather.

Considering that they need Blood to do everything, yeah the Far East has fallen a lot. But hey Kota has a lot of experience, so he is not that bad a choice. It's him or Kanon basically.

Quick Draw is like self harm.

To be fair, making the Pita the final boss for the anime makes sense, it's really the climax of the first arc of the anime, and avenging Lindow is a good way to end things. It's really the best choice Ufo could have made in how to present the story as a single continuous piece.

They can go back and do some of the other development from the previous difficulties back in another season, and do the Ark stuff with Shio to end with the Arda Nova fight.

They still have to protect the thing and grow it up. It's a good thing, but it won't solve everything. Still going to the moon might be a better plan.

Hows your trophy progress going on GE2, bros?
I did most of the trophies and all that are left are shitty grinding trophies like getting all skills with one character, getting 500 costumes, getting 50 and 100 special missions and shit. The only one thats kind of a challenge is the one where I have to finish a rank 15 survival mission without help. But for this I guess I have to get a few more good survival skills.

oh man, imagine if they have to deal with civil war over that plot of land

not to mention god eaters are pretty much just human in that zone

so in GE2 society is in a positive feedback loop but it seems like GE3 will have everything go to shit again

Not even done with the story yet, so I'm not really focusing on them yet.
I did do the special missions whenever they showed up because I knew it was gonna be annoying as shit to do it later, got the 100 trophy before starting D10.

realistically speaking aragami will always be a problem otherwise there would be no monsters to hunt and the series would be dead

CIVIL WAR

>aragami rights group is created

The trailer did sorta make that clear.

Well Fenrir HQ got fucked by something so things will get real next game, who knows what might happen.

An Aragami rights group already exists in GE2

This makes me want to try greatswords, but the hammer is just so satisfying.

Didn't GE1 have some missions that involved pro-aragami cults?
I recall something like that.

There was a cult that worshipped a god-quadriga.

Imagine if they ever meet Kanon

OUR GOD HAS DESCENDED IN A MORTAL FORM!
A very pleasing mortal form at that.

Who stole the protag's clothes in RB's ending anyway

He has the highest chance of anyone, but likely not for a while

it doesnt help that the protag is always underage

They focused about this in 2nd break, far east branch is the only place people wouldnt complain too much thanks to their efforts.

The problem is with the horrible pacing. They should've had the freakout/death happen more than, you know, one episode before that.
It just felt like it was going nowhere all the time.
The good parts were the flashbacks to the scientists, Lenka's backstory episode, how they handled Eric, and any early part where Lenka tried to shonen his way through and the world said 'no' (like the stuff leading up to Eric and the first Pita episode)

>Not for a while
only for 1 year, Hiro is 17 like Yuu, in fact when Yuu went 18, Alisa was 16, its only until now when things are legal since she is now 18

That's probably true, Lindow's death probably should have happened a couple of eps earlier, but I feel that overall it works better than if they had strictly done it how the game did it.

Kanon is my favourite companion

Gotta say, story mode in GER isn't really keeping me interested

gameplay is way too easy

Thors Banquet.
The story is anime as you can get but that's mostly to be expected.
D6+ is the make or break of the game.

The legal drinking age in Japan is 20, not that anyone there actually cares.

I am so damn glad I made sure I knew what they were like beforehand

Yuu can drink then. Hiro gonna need to wait until GE3.

That, but there's semitransparent parts iirc.
Gotta see that belly.

post assault bullets for GE2 please!

I've kind of just started, on D2 right now.

What the fuck am I looking at here?

What are my go 2 GERB2 gun stats? want to gunfag it up, story 40 and havent seen reduced oracle or trigger happy so im worried

so bullet editing is nerfed in GER but the devour system allows for enough buffs to your stats to still wreck shit is that correct?

>so bullet editing is nerfed in GER
What? I feel there is much more strong bullets in here and there are far more options than RB

Bullets 1-6 are a penta-formula LL bomb bullet. The penta-formula is a series of 3 to 4 orbit bullets making 2 or 3 revolutions which power up the anti-gravity chip to max damage.

the last 2 bullets hit the player character and put them into hitstun, so that the LL Bullet exploding won't blast them away.

All bullet posts should have webm demonstration

Please, it makes it much easier to decide what to go for

no one has bullets? doesn't have to be assault

>D6+ is the make or break of the game.
fine, I'll slog myself through D5

you better not be lying user

I just finished first arc of GE2RB (mission 90 or so)
I play with a long sword and shotgun
Give me some advice please (apart from changing shotgun for a better gun, I just love how shotgun works in this game)

They're not.

I'm really kinda disappointed by the healing system in GER

It's super tedious. Toukiden handled heals much, much better through the use of skills.

Is using an item to hard for you? I don't understand the issue here.

>Kigurumi's link support is always the same as yours
what, is he the avatar from the future? a robot clone?

That's depressing but realistic, we humans don't really think about long term effects of our actions nor do we really change our behavior that much.

what does that face convey?
is ciel cumming or something?

PAIN

Capybara related autism.

She's singing.
About capybaras.
You can tell that's what it is because of Soma's expression.

Its time for the hardest mission.

WHY
AREN'T
YOU
POSTING
BULLETS
and why don't we have a vg thread

I dont think we have enough mainline games to count for a /vg/ thread I think

that and they needt o figure out a better online system then they have now

>ywn be a god eater

I don't know if i want to be one though.

Can you not use the Sniper/Normal to start the bullet? Set it at +90, have the control be at .2 sec rather than fades? Or is Sniper/Normal a no connections thing?

So do they use huge trucks to haul all the god arc maintenance crap and other equipment? I can't wait until everyone is part aragami and can grow swords out of their flesh, leaving Licca unemployed

seeing how the aragami has to be non-hostile to use it what is even the point of the sniper's stealth field?

>Yuu new work is to stop people from transforming and making them get aragami arms
>Meanwhile Hiro awake their aragami blood powers

you can use it if the aragami isn't targeting you. try running behind the aragami's line of sight, if it's busy chasing after someone else you can usually use it

is pc multiplayer active even? i keep wanting to try this game out, but i'd wanna play multiplayer. it doesn't seem too many others play.

there's a steam group/discord for rb's online if you're looking for people. i'm seeing mostly endgame rooms though

>Finally got a Ciel pantyshot during a cutscene.

The world is complete.

What do you guys think of each of the polearms in RB? I messed around with them for a bit in Res but ended up going back to short / long blade.

It's surprisingly rare considering her skirt is shorter on the ass end.

We need more Lolivie. Too bad her voice is so shit.

>pink

they're all good except for hammer

shit's too slow for those +99 fun times

You play spear one of two ways.

You use it as a jousting weapon relying on Charge Glide to fast quick attacks on key monster parts. This is easier to do in Rage Burst thanks to all the different charge glide based Blood Arts

Or you use it as a combo weapon by doing an initial charge glide then maintaining the boost. You keep combos going by dashing and back flipping. This is what you mainly do in Resurrection since you can't modify your movesets in that game.

>pink

Why are spears so fun__

Also, who's to say that humanity landing back on the barren planet and swarming wouldn't just trigger the Apocalypse again?

but can't you use its dash attack to evade?

Fuck you, hammer is awesome.

What's a good blastgun bullet in 2RB.

Would poison be good against Crimson Orochi? Like one of the Magatsu Kyuubi weapons?

I'm glad they are pink. Almost everyone seems to have black.

I have not gotten to it yet, but I've been using the poison short sword from the Sariels since like chpt 8 in GE2 and I'm on 13 now. I stopped caring about elements and just focused on it and I've been annihilating shit left and right. Since it has debuff stacking and the short sword speed even with just the venom 6 on it enemies are poisoned 24/7 until they are dead.

This is what I mainly use. I tend to get screwed over by the auto aim ones, either they hit something in the environment and just vanish or they hit a useless part of the creature.

This hits where you aim it and is great for breaking bonds. Someone else posted it here, it's not mine.

Thanks right now I'm I'm early game so my blastgun is only level 2.

Shio is cute.

Does shotgun have any cool unique bullets? Please say there is. I love the R1 + Circle

I don't have the recipe but I think there's one good shotgun bullet that sweeps around point blank.
next game better have good shotguns

there is this one I found out.

recipe WHERE HOLY SHIT

Here.

low functioning autism and a sheltered elder sibling

Thanks. Anymore?

why does it feel like I can just do 2buckshot bullet and do the things?

what?

>fight dyaus pita for the first time

Jesus that was annoying as fuck

>literally one of the highest paying jobs in the world
>Fenrir takes care of just about all your needs
>surrounded by /fit/ people
>probably get /fit/ yourself
>surrounded by people that probably have good genetics
>cute girls
>colorful characters
>you could die any given day

I'd take this over the boring monotony of our world, to be completely honest

>yfw the wings pop out

Still, that mission with no way back playing in the background was maximum hype.

I try with a
Shot: Straight/pointblank
>Spread: Point-black crit normal AR
>Spread: Point-black crit normal AR

it sort've does the same damage, but only works in the intended range of shotguns

Why did Keito have to die? She was so sexy an oneechan.

atleast we still have Alisa's friend

which is pretty much kate but probably light haired

I'd happily fug her too. Doujins never.

Also, dat titty jiggle when she walks.

here is her hair color.

>just blond Kate

Im not sure how I feel about this

Getting the timing on this is such a bitch.

Kate seems extra tragic when you consider how Lindow turned out.

post bullet recipe

>If Gil was more of a bitch Kate could have been saved

the dub pronunciation of ciel alencon is really triggering me

She would've fine if they didn't run away from living.

Makes me wonder how Haru and Gil feel about Lindow walking around perfectly fine with an Aragami arm

recipe where?

kate didn't have shio. not really an equivalent scenario

Is it still SOP to kill or leave for dead god eaters who run out of juice what with lindow having survived

Shio didn't really do anything except keep him alive before becoming the hannibal, though. The real problem is that you need someone attuned to the person in just the right way that lets them wield their god arc without it devouring them instantly and then perform a resonance to bring them back.

Lindow is an exception, not the rule. He is very lucky to be alive, and required a lot of things going right, actually, everything going right, and he still has that arm at the end of the day

With the way Lindow turned out I'm surprised there aren't experiments to make more Lindows, you know what I mean?

this
post recipe

Just had my first crash of any game ever on my vita

If fenrir paid me i'd gladly become a lindow

It's hard enough to find a compatible person to become a God Eater. I wouldn't want to risk valuable people chasing after something that isn't much better than usual.

Plus remember Shio had to interfere to save him, and she's preoccupied now.

Considering we had a cut scene of Livie going off to shank a nigga with a busted armlet three years after Lindow's thing, I'd say yes

I'm not saying Fenrir is the most ethical of organizations, but you'd ultimately have to perform human experiments by subjecting a valuable God Eater to possibly becoming an aragami that can only be killed by their own God Arc afterwards. Not only is it unethical, it's highly dangerous in the case something goes wrong, and squanders a limited resource.

Paylor wont allow that, he didnt liked the idea of Soma for starters, also Lindow has an armlet for a reason and is to Hide his real arm under it.
You are worse than Shio hunger.

>Tsubame Gaeshi
how is it anything like that

>the only reason everyone hasn't died from lack of oxygen is because Aragami who are into photosynthesis exist
I wonder why they haven't eaten everything yet like all the land or water

you can't eat water unless it's in ice form (In that case, I'm pretty sure most of the polar Aragami have done so)

And it seems like the Aragami have taken bites out of the land, though some places like the Aircraft Carrier may have been results of airstrikes when the Aragami outbreak first started

because it's not energy efficiency I guess

Im guessing the aragami who do Photosynthesis are oroboros

Please tell me there's a lot of Leah if I bother to search

Nips aren't into her

except this guy

I think she shares a doujin with livie and fran too

i-i am though

For good reason.

She does. I have it up now. exhentai.org/g/827913/4cb0bde7c2/

>not liking nice, if rather mentally unstable and slutty scientists

I love Romeo's Blood Power. Normally this other Aragami would have noticed us by now.

Does this man have a taste for cakes?

This is my fetish

>offers to massage, and invites to a long in depth discussion which she showers beforehand for a person at least 8 years her junior
Oh, Leah

>Uninteresting.
>Mentally unstable.
>Used goods.
>Actually thought using Kujo was a good idea.
They only good thing she's ever done was turn herself in, but she didn't even get punished because Fenrir decided she was the closest thing to a replacement for Rachel.

when do you start getting good blood arts? i've unlocked all the level 1 arts for short blade and they all kind of suck

Whats the story about after you saved Lindow?

Play it and see.

You know, for how silly god eater is, it really feels like they're just waiting to die and there's no hope for things to get better, if they look like it, it's usually a scheme by some one whose lost it, plus natural human stupidity like aragami cults and activists and that whole thing with Rachel. Why do they continue to fight? Why struggle?

The real solution is coexistent

I feel like this type of post should be accompanied by a chibi Ciel looking really excited. You know how she loves her bullet crafting

>earth is like "fuck these cretins"
>humanity goes "you gonna' get befriended"

How do I into short blades in GE2?

SSSSSSSSSSHHH LIVIE IS SLEEPING

Use the upper cut skill and focus on aerial skills. Having double jump helps a lot too.

The Y combo killer bee stab is pretty nice too, but I dropped it and so only aerial blood arts now. I hit like a truck and move super fast. A lot of attacks can't even touch you when you are in the air either.

ohbby

how much does each level of reduced guard damage do? does this eliminate damage while guarding?

I'm up to the part where Romeo punched Gil how much more of this slog do I have left?

This guy has a need. A desire for cake

I dunno about you but things feel way more hopeful to me after seeing the advances they've made in terms of God Eater tools, the satellite bases, the manned soldier and the Sacred Grounds too, they may have apocalypses every other year, but they're still chugging along to a brighter future

Leah is the best, but there isn't really anything worth fapping too. That one doujin has a few decent pages at least though, but I'll probably finish the game before I remember to fap to her.

Shame, shes hot as fuck and great. Having her as your backup is the best too. That leaning over titty hanging view and lewd suggestive comments after every battle.

A lot

Do you play as the character from GE1 in GE2?

two different people

no, different MC

Is this the face of autism? because it's cute

>post bullets

No, in fact characters will make references to the protag of GE1 to you in GE2

her english voice legit sounds like a character I've heard before when she nerds out like that. But dammit I can't place it.

HANDS OFF THE CAPYBARA

You're kidding. That's who? but with that chest size you'd think..

She does indeed. Maybe Dexter from Dexters lab splurging about science?

POST AVATAR CARD WEAPON USEAGE

I hope she gives me a marriage registration to fill out.

GE newfag here.

Started with GE2 since I played Burst years ago but didn't enjoy it. Now I'm back and playing GE2 and am really enjoying it.

I'm on difficulty 3 using primarily my Sniper Rifle along with the beginning Scythe still.

Any tips for primarily ranged players? I've just learned about Blood Bullets and shit but dont fully understand it so I just stick to using regular sniper shots (which works for me since I've got multiple Gun ATK up's).

>not doing RES first

I got to fight "Marduk" in the Soul Sacrifice DLC, I'm kind of curious about this game now. Should I get the Vita version?

lol, are you me from the future? Teach me your ways.

shop.spreadshirt.net/BANDAI-NAMCO-Entertainment-EU/god eater?q=T482527

Livie is the poster girl for the western advertisment?

Resurrection just has a really good sniper rifle. It gets Hidden Attack naturally and Frugal and Trigger happy both have lv10 upgrade parts in that game.

Snipers struggle quite a bit in Rage Burst because they only have 6 upgrade slots, can only fire sniper bullets on the first shot, must fire a sniper bullet as the first shot (so really you only have 5 customization slots), and they don't get their best damage chip, Super Range, until level 9. Frugal and Trigger Happy are also a lot harder to get because you're at the mercy of the Abandoned God Arc RNG.

Really, the only bullets you can make use of are Basic IODs and and janky penta bombs people worked out like

Why is this thread stuck at the top of the catalog

And why does it have more info on the thread than anything else and an outline around the picture

Yes because you need niggers for the west to notice you.

Maybe your phone is fucking up phoneposter.

Dont worry about it.It's just subtly egging you on to buy God Eater.

Western Bamco know's what's up when it comes to who real best girl is

I'm sitting across the room from my PC. My couch is more comfy.

It's still there.

I'm pretty sure it's been the same Kurogane Knife I've been using

are you watching the thread or something?

Nope. I didn't give a duck but noticed every time i refresh the catalog is at the top.

What's happening here.

I thought I was imagining it, but Res does have a bit less dialogue for the NPC conversations than Burst, since I remember Erina and that street kid having a fight over him disappearing to hunt for junk due to Johnny from Bugarally talking about another's trash being treasure, and her calling Johnny a shit, and that one loli having a bit more to talk about those flowers her parents planted

>Erina and that street kid having a fight over him disappearing
pretty sure that happened in res too

and

Just hit 500 today actually.

It only goes as far as him disappearing and coming back

>That one shotgun use.
That's gotta drive you mad.

Just how hard is it to level up galestrike from 2 to 3?
I'm on D4.
I keep on killing the enemies with nothing but it and I still get like 1.5% awakening after.

Yeah, I tried a shotty for one mission a while ago just to see how it was. Im not THAT hung up about it though.

At least that's what I tell myself.

It's going to take a long, long time, just keep going through the difficulties, the higher it is the faster your BA levels

>Im not THAT hung up about it though.
It's okay user, you can cry. This is a safe place.

I'm getting a huge boner because of Nana and this was the final straw.
I want to peep on her while she's full of sweat shitting a hard shit.

I'll lick her sweat off of her after.
I love you, Nana.

I am at rank 7 in GER.
Tried a bit of GE2RB, and it feels much better.
How many ranks are there in GER?

14, but the game officially ends at 13.

What element works on the Crimson Orochi?

God Eater arc is 1-6. Burst arc is 7-...9 or 10, I forget, and then the Ressurection arc is from there to 13, with 14 being postgame.
Storywise, Rage Burst isn't going to reference anything after the Burst arc.
That said, the stuff in the Ress arc is supposedly rather fun (I haven't played it myself, skipped ress because I played through burst twice)

He's weak to Freeze.

Blue, the antithesis of Red

Of course, how could I have been so retarded

Is there a way to go to jap voice actors.
Kanons VA in the first is incredibly high pitched.

Dub onry.

undubs are being worked on for Vita and PC.

Undub is still a WIP. You're stuck.

Plus if anything I would expect JP VAs to be on average, higher pitched.

I'm not sure what happened to the undub project.
I want to experience autism diabetes in English though, already had quite the experience in Japanese

Godammit.

Just play it in english.

Which aragami is the real apex predator top of the foodchain shit.

Excluding Arius Nova, Shio and other single story aragamis

If you want JP voices then import the JP version of the game.

>>Excluding Arius Nova, Shio and other single story aragamis
GOD EATERS

I wish

How many monsters are in God Eater 2 anyway?

I expected a lot of repeats of GEB monsters but still I hope they didn't only add like 8.

So, PC, PS4, or Vita? Which has the best version?

You sure you want us to spoil it for you?
Rachel's the cutest.

>waifuing Rachel

I'm so sorry

So I just got in this part of the game
My waifu is batshit crazy or something?
What the fuck is her end game?

I'm waifuing everyone.
I asked last thread if some of the girls have real love interests and most of the responses the anons gave me is that they don't.

No one is sure about Hibari though, maybe someone in this thread can enlighten me?
I fell inlove with her motherly pigtails in GE2RB..

Is this a death flag or something?

There are no outright romance routes in the games. Everything is kept friendly and professional with your MCs.

It's in the side material where you see the romance stuff.

Crimson Orochi. If that doesn't count due to being DLC BS postgame thingy, then either Blitz Hannibal or Magatsu Kyuubi
Three new mooks, though one only shows up way late.
Three new mediums compared to GEB (Ukonvasara, Yaksha/Yaksha Raja [only if you didn't fuck with japanese DLC/played Ress], Spoiler Thing)
A few larges (Garm, Kyuubi, Demiurge, Chrome Gawain/Orochi, Ravana [see Yakshas], Another Spoiler, two bosses)
Plus there's a bunch of new variants on top of that - Psion versions of Gboro, Chi You, Garm, Sariel, and Hannibal, Arc Aberrant versions of Ukonvasara, Yaskha Raja, Chrome Gawain, Kongou, Caligula, Kyuubi, and one of the bosses
And regular variants for Caligula, Kyuubi, Hannibal, Vajra, and Medium Spoiler, but these are all postgame.
Oh, and if you didn't play GEB's ENGLISH DLC, add Venus and Caligula (though Caligula is a Hanibal variant)

>I'm waifuing everyone.
Disgusting, filthy two-timer.

>I asked last thread if some of the girls have real love interests
Only Lindow and Sakuya have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship.
The only thing resembling them is ResMCxAlisa and RBMCxCiel, but they're only in side material so it's basically non existent.

>No one is sure about Hibari though, maybe someone in this thread can enlighten me?
Tatsumi loves Hibari, Hibari seemingly loves no one.

>Everything is kept friendly and professional with your MCs.
Yeah, I noticed this in GE2RB while GER has a few romance stuff and a few service here and there.

Did you not see the 'clever' naming of Romeo and Julius before?

I'm talking about in regard to the MCs. Julius in particular wants to fuck you but you never reciprocate.

No, only Romeo and Juliet but Romeo and Julius sounds gay as fuck

>side material

I'm gonna try to get ahold of these side materials that you guys are talking about

>Want to play this after burning out on the other games I'm playing
>60 bucks still
Ugh, is it worth it?

I didn't expect this I thought it would be the other way around.

and fucking lol at Grem being smug at the burial

>Ugh, is it worth it?
Maybe.
I personally thought it was easily worth the 100 dollars I paid.

LOL

You forgot FeMCxGill in 2.

How...? The only interaction they really have is him gushing about God Arcs and Licca's teaching.

Kota's the real joke at that affair
Nigga's smiling like he's watching an episode of Bugarally or something

>forgetting the tension with __Ren

you're right, I did not see that one lol

Hate her voice

>her

I'm mentally blocking any information regarding her as a him

I wish Ren was a girl

>in the very first God Eater for PSP Kanon was infamous for shooting players whenever she was in the party
>in God Eater 2 that became part of her lore

I like that.

If it helps, you can make the Rage Burst FeMC into Ren using voice 9.

>PC version still havent been cracked

What the fuck is this? They cracked every other game with Denuvo but the one I actually care about.
I could play the Vita version but I want God Eater on 4k resolution.
By the way any mod for it yet? Like nude Alisa

>denuvo
>mods

This is exactly how I imagine that support to go.

>just discovered bullets
HOHO. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I GOT MYSELF INTO.
I CAN TURN MY CANNON INTO A FUCKING NAVAL ARTILLERY GUN WITH THIS MANY OPTIONS.

So now that Romeo is no longer with us, this gay boy wants to fuck me now?

If the experiment failed you get another Deusphage to deal with. And they already have enough to deal with too.

Yeah.

Look at his wrist

That's been bothering me for a while.
Throughout the game you fight enough Susano'ohs, but they never touch on the 'needs to be killed by their own God Arc' thing then. You can just slaughter them normally.
What's up with that? Other than gameplay/story separation.

God damn it

I blame the fucking faggot who started all of this, glad he's fucking dead
Julius shouldn't have followed him

I'm pretty sure at least one character shares your sentiments.

>I'm pretty sure at least one character shares your sentiments.
I'm guessing that would be Rachel?
and what does Grem mean by this?

Just watch the funeral cutscene.
It's pretty obvious (and probably unintentional).

>and what does Grem mean by this?

You already disobeyed orders and endangered military equipment.

I enjoy cucking Grem

It was totally the right decision.
Ciel is significantly more valuable than some God Arc Soldier.

you mean Bugarally here ?

Not to Grem.

Oh alright, I thought he meant something else

Yep.
I really should've saved his cropped face from that cutscene.

Ah, but Grem gets reduced to a footnote and basically never shows up again.
On the other hand, MC eventually turns into an invincible wrecking machine.
I know who got the better end of the deal.

>that's what you get for stealing Kota's role

>Grem gets reduced to a footnote and basically never shows up again.
Really? I kinda starting to like Grem except for the fact that he's flirting my Goddess.

After the first arc I haven't seen hide nor hair of him.
He's apparently still somewhat influential, but he managed to keep that influence by throwing basically everybody else in front of the bus. A true politician.

He was more than flirting but you cuck him so it's good

Pick one recurring God Eater to kill off, for real, in GE3.

apperently he does own a decent part of Fenrir's manufacturing

he DID build the friar though

>He was more than flirting
pls no

Soma or Ciel/Alisa

so we have Punished MC
If it's Alisa, then Annette would be the new waifu

>moving base
>still got eaten by a fucking tree

But Eric already died for real

The tree was pretty fast though.

He's not a recurring character though.

Well, obviously he can't be recurring if he's dead.

Okay, fine how about this?

Erina

Surely you meant Emil.

Kota, or Kanon, bitch has shot me too many times to fucking care about her well being. I found Kota and Romeo VERY FUCKING ANNOYING. I'd be fucking furious if they decide to kill Gina.

Hibari.

I know she's not a god eater, but.

>lets kill off the ones I DONT like but not the ones Im emotionally attached too

meaning the ones that will actually die are the ones you actually like

no way thats happening in a game

Soma.

It'd be fitting if he did die all things considered. I'd just want his death to accomplish something

>it's a gil character episode that involves a borg camlann

>it's a defense squad character episode
The backstory was generally nice, but some of those missions, goddamn.

what a cute girl

mfw CC breaker just murders Borgs

Buster's pretty amazing for Borgs.

So is Iron Heart for hammers. Once I got that, I stopped having trouble with them and just shit all over them.

I'm looking at gameplay of this game and it seems a little repetitive to me.

Is that the appeal of this game? Is there a story worth caring about? Characters to get invested in? Bosses with clever tactics and tricks?

It's repetitive since you have to exploit the enemies' weaknesses and you mostly have to press the same buttons again and again

Yeah but it seems repetitive in other aspects too. From what I've seen there are only a handful of areas, and most of the enemies seem either reskinned or just lazily renamed.

Have I gotten the wrong impression?

It's repetitive

How long until I get this one?
I'm D5 at the moment.

dude its just CC chaser

you should already hav

Alright man

It's a little repetitive, but once you start fighting multiple bosses at once and learning to string together combos, air combos, and devours it gets a lot better.

this tread is just about it done

I'll make another one some time later

Those armlets really kill the mood, and style of a wedding

What can they do, they can't remove them.

Removing the armlets would be impossible though. They're an essential part of a God Eater.
Except for Soma, no? I'm pretty sure he didn't need one.

Where is this from?

I'm sure Fenrir's insane fashion department could at least make a fancy outfit that makes the armlet work, rather than them being really glaring for the affair

Well that or everyone could just stick with nip wedding outfits since the sleeves on those are baggy enough to hide it

>Fenrir Fashion Department
What a job that must be.
Creating all those ridiculous outfits that people will actually wear.
It's like getting paid for indulging in your fetishes.

>Alisa learned a Blood Art
What?
I thought we're unique?

You're a special snowflake who can make others into special snowflakes too, but they'll never be special enough to have a Blood Power, unless they're compatible with P66 like Gil

They learn Blood arts through hanging out with the MC because of his Blood Power, they don't get actual Blood Powers like Gil's Inspire or Nana's attract, they just learn the fancy new God Arc move.

Oh alright, I got confused and thought that you need Blood Power to learn Blood Arts.

Am I ever going to get Romeo's or is it pic related

If you're stuck in the never ending hell that is D4. then don't worry you'll learn something about it kind of soon enough

how do i get my team members max health back after a mission? can i?

You know that side material is tied to the main material.

I just got into D5 but yeah I wonder why D4 is so long.

I'm now using the CC Chaser and this thing is really good but it doesn't work well with speedy foes.
Is it really possible to use this against fast enemies?

Heal them yourself, it's not like you don't have space for one heal bullet