Cred Forums thinks that Infinite Warfare will be the savior of Call of Duty

>Cred Forums thinks that Infinite Warfare will be the savior of Call of Duty
>1337sp33k weapons
>guns are drops
>microtransactions are back
>copy pasted BO3 mechanics
>ripped zombies with le 80's and shitty celebrity appearances
Does Cred Forums have to be contrarian about literally everything? Dislike ratios don't lie.

When does it come out?

>still even acknowledging new call of doody games

>mfw new cod destroys battlefield because nobody wants to play as dindus

IW looks kinda interesting compared to the last few CoDs but I need to see more before I decide whether it's worth a buy

I'm not sure how I feel about guns being drops though, I've wasted too many hours of my life grinding for drops in MMOs and RPGs so I'm hesitant about going through the same thing again in a multiplayer FPS.

>Rarity: Epic

I don't like what this implies.

Infinite Warfare seems like a waste
We're not even getting the Beta on PC, and Black Ops 3 just got mod tools and is getting a server browser so I think the PC version of IW is gonna be shit...
It sucks because I've been playing this game since the beginning, I still have the retails of the first 2 games for PC and at MW2, they just stopped caring

ANYTHING is better than niggerfield 1

Infinity Ward are the ones who popularized the idea of matchmaking, no mods, and DLC on PC.

We Destiny now, just need some space magic abilities

>Activison acquires Bungie and thus the upcoming Destiny
>Activision forces Bungie to make Destiny more like Call of Duty
>Activision then makes Call of Duty more like Destiny
>homogenization complete

Yeah, which is why I brought up MW2, everyone was pissed at the lack of options when it was released...No FOV adjuster, or a decent server browser...

at least Black Ops 1 had a server Browser and supported mods, then they all stopped until just now with Black Ops 3

you're not thinking about this the way I am

Black Ops 3 has extra weapons added after launch that are acquired in loot boxes you can buy with real money, that rarity implies that perhaps all the IW weapons will be the same way. And they still have the pisstaking gall to charge for map packs while doing this.

Why the fuck did they bring back these weapons with built in perks bullshit from Advanced warfare?

It was already confirmed in the trailer. You have access to every gun but there are variations of the guns with slight perk differences that are in supply drops.

ok, so more like advanced warfare?

November.
Dude theres a grenade that just sucks everyone in together. It doesn't damage you just pulls you in. It affects even your teammates.

>Call of duty Blops 3 is the hardest big name fps out there

Seriously with all the double jumps, slides, wall runs, and other shit happening its so fucking hard to hit people.

Fuck overwatch for being such a shitty game

I fucking can't wait to play infinite warfare to be honest. CoDs are dopey fun.

>v thinks
>v is one person
IW is trash and so is CoD4 Remastered.

eat my ass

Yeah its a much better system than BO3 because at the very least your able to experience all the weapons

It doesn't damage you, it kills you. it's the black hole grenade. we destiny now. if only we had inflated HP bars to go alongside it, then infinite warfare would be GOTY.
:^)

It think it's gonna be great but whatever

Zombies looks cool, fuck you. I don't even like playing zombies but the setting looks cool as fuck. Quirky horror tends to be best horror.

On the topic of weapons though, this doesn't look good. Those are weapon boosts at the top right? Although Black Ops 3 had iffy supply drop weapons, this looks like it might actually change the balance of the game like AW's variants did.

>horror
are you fucking retarded.

>are those weapon boosts?
Just different modifications. we don't know about stat changes yet. this is indeed on the same tier on AW. IW will be dead within six months lmfao

Looks better than BF1.

The fact I haven't played a CoD game since WaW might help with my lack of series fatigue. It just feels more like Titanfall than Titanfall 2 at this point.

The copy pasted BO3 mechanics is kind of a 50-50 point.
While every single game has been pretty original since BO2 came out, BO3 and BO2 are the two best formulas so far (debateable), so going with the BO3 formula is somewhat understandable, like when Treyarch adopted the MW1 formula with WaW.
Though I probably won't play it myself, since it's just BO3 with slower run speed and faster TTK. Much less skill based.

I couldn't stand the super moves in Blops 3.

Except AW had lots of rare new weapons you needed to get lucky to get in supply drops.
They weren't quite as rare as the BO3 new weapons, but they were definitely rare as fuck.

>are you fucking retarded
Zombies are generally considered to be part of the horror genre. While Zombies in Call of Duty has never particularly gone for scares, I'd still consider it to be an action with light horror experience.

>>guns are drops

What's the deal with this? That actually sounds neat. Haven't played CoD habitually since Ghosts, but the Infinite Warfare trailer was ironically the best part of Sony's E3.