3x3 thread. If you post yours be a good user and RATE OTHERS

3x3 thread. If you post yours be a good user and RATE OTHERS.

Make yours here: bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

For newfriends:
Liked / Played

Other urls found in this thread:

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4/4 - I haven't touched the SMT games yet, but perhaps I will after the semester

Definitely recommend P4G. It's half highschool sim ("dating", friendship, going to class) and half JRPG (dungeons, leveling, equipment, lots of summonable Personas to collect).

4/4. + MGS2, Deus Ex, FFT, Crash.

You really made sure not to put too much effort into your picture.

6/6
+Link to the Past, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, New Vegas, FF7

2/3
+Deus Ex, FFT
-MGS2

I'm in the process of playing Bloodborne now and will probably replace Dark Souls with it once I beat it (enjoying Bloodborne more so far).

I really don't know shit about Photoshop and don't have it. I just plugged URLs into the picture and saved what it shat out.

Also forgot +P4G

3/3
1/1
2/2

4/5, I really dislike TW3

7/7, good taste. FFT is my fave from those.

1/2 +zelda -ff7
2/2 +melee +tales of
-1/2 -cave story --evil clone of Link's Awakening
Fucking hipster. You do not deserve a rating.

4/6
+Sh2,LoZ,P4G,NV
-DS,FF7
6/7
+LoZ,ZTD,MH4,Melee,P4G,RE4
-DS
2/1
+Cave story deserves 2
3/4
+P3,MGS3,SH2
-DS
6/7
+PD,Gears,Mario64, AllStar,Doom,Bayo
-DS

7/7 tfw no PS4 for Bloodborne

6/6

4/5 -Melee. Haven't played the Wii edition of RE4, is it supposed to be better?

3/3

6/6

4/5 -GT6 not a fan of driving games. Is Catalyst good? I heard it was a letdown.

6/7 -Gears

>Is Catalyst good?
Awesome. It replaced the first in my mosaic.

I played with the Wii controls when I played RE4 for the first time. Since then, I've dabbled in using a controller, but the aiming just feels so much smoother and more precise with the pointer controls. It does make the game a bit easier because it's easier to hit enemies from a distance and easier to land headshots, but I think it's worth it for the better game feel.

2/3
2/2
2/2
2/2
1/1
5/5
>Sonic CD
MEIN HOMIE
3/3

I'm 1/1 +fnv

>All these P4fags
Where my P3fags at?

Here nigga

4/4
3/4
3/6
3/5
4/5
2/2

I like you user, would bro with your taste

6/8

3/3

6/6

4/4

6/9

8/8

6/7

8/9

>collections
That's not fair!

Bump

3/3
2/2
4/4
5/5

7/7!
4/4
4/4!
4/4
4/4
3/3
4/4. I reeally need to play Earthbound.

6/8
4/4
4/5
3/3
5/5
2/4
4/5
6/6
4/4
4/6
2/3
5/5
3/4
4/4

bretty gud taste in this thread

6/6
3/3
5/5
6/6
3/3
3/3
2/2
5/5
1/1
4/4
2/2
2/2
6/6
7/7

8/8

3/4, mmorpgs aren't my thing

5/5

4/4

>not 3000
2/4

I weeb hard. I like lots of western games. But if I'm going by pure playtime and replayability, it's all jap games for me.

5/5

5/5

3.5/5 - FFX? TP? Can't agree.

4.5/5
2.5/5 because you didn't select just one metal gear game. C'mon don't do that dumb shit.

5/5

>I weeb hard
Obviously.
>I like lots of western games
Sure, champ.

Thanks amigo! I'd like to see your 3x3.

>champ

Lol, what's up stepdad? Why you bothered by someone not favoriting western games?

>Lol
Bravo, lad.
>stepdad
Is this a joke that only old people play western games?
>bothered
It's just funny. You're a massive weaboo who hasn't played almost any western games, yet you claim otherwise. You care about your image that much on an anonymous image board? Just accept you're a weaboo pleb and move on.
But let me point you in a direction of someone who has much better taste and is balanced:

8/8
8/8
damn good taste
5/7
7/7
9/9
great taste
5/5

Golden sun is in there. 10/10

>9/9
>great taste

This made my day

Too lazy to make a 3x3 so I'll just post this.

I don't think any western hack n slash (I've played GoW 1/2/3, Dante's Inferno, Darksiders) has touched ninja gaiden, let alone devil may cry.

I don't think any 2d platformer made by westerners touches KSS. I don't like 3d platformers in general but I've beaten Crash Bandicoot 1/2/3, also liked CTR. I also beat Spyro 1/2/3.

No western fighting game aside from Killer Instinct even touches Japanese fighting games so sorry if you think otherwise but you're dead wrong there. I like MK games but they're too janky for extended play for me.

JRPG's I'll flat out own up to being a weeb.

This is supposed to be your favorites, so I listed my favorites. I've also played a lot of non jap games but you can't possibly know that. It just turns out all my favorites were jap games.

Also balanced between eastern and western doesn't say anything about the quality of tastes. That's just an arbitrary criterion you made up in your sad nitpicky little head that you can't justify on any reasonable level.

So I guess I'm saying I hope you choke on your own perceived snark.

don't waste time on shitposters, it just leads to more cancer.

Western Hack 'n' Slash games can't be compared to the eastern, they're different stuff. Not to mention Diablo 2 of all games falls into that category.
2D platformers are more of a japanese area, yes, but there's god-tier western platformers. Kirby Super Star is too easy and boring, Jazz Jackrabbit 1 shits over it.
Crash trilogy isn't bad, but a much better 3D platformer (and a western one) is Psychonauts. You also have Rayman 2 which is god-tier.
I agree on the western fighting games.
>JRPGs I'll flat out own up to being a weeb
Fair enough.
>It just turns out all my favorites were jap games.
If you played a lot of games, you wouldn't have such a one-sided list.
>balanced between eastern and western doesn't say anything about the quality of tastes
You're just partially right. If someone has only japanese stuff in his 3x3, there's a high chance of him being a pleb, because a lot of japanese stuff is entry-level and most famous (first thing someone will try out) etc.
If I see someone who has only western stuff, he is almost always a patrician, you just can't compare someone with Persona 3 and some other piles of shit on his 3x3 with someone who has Deus Ex, Ultima Underworld, Thief 2 and so on.
Basically, you aren't necessary a pleb if you have a weaboo mosaic, but it does stand true for a certain percentage.
Best taste is when you have a mixture of both, but not everyone can be like that.

3/3

4/5

6/7 I don't like tf2

Weabooretards damage control

6/6

4/5

5/7

+Crash
+Bully
+Doom
+GTA
+TF2, redo that shit
+Blood Dragon, Hotline Miami
I see you are a man of AESTHETIC taste.

>shitting up one of Cred Forums's rare good threads

GET OUT

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING KITCHEN

>le ramsay meme
Jesus, are you 14? Please leave.

>le

>his spots a Redditor
>his
Who?

Pretty smart not to touch the fighting game argument.

>wetsern hack n slash cant be compared to eastern

You're right there, western hack n slash is nothing but QTE-overloaded garbage. Look at the western hack n slashes I listed. Also Diablo 2 is an action RPG with hack n slash elements in it. It's not comparable at all to the hack n slash games I'm talking about.

>kss is too easy

Ah you're using difficulty as a criterion. Sorry dude, I don't need a game to be super hard to consider it solid and fun. Also, if you had any taste you'd have listed Lost Vikings and not Jazz Jackrabbit.

>Best taste is when you have a mixture

But you can't say why this is the case. All you say is "it would indicate you dont have as much experience" but you can't possibly know that unless you know the person. You're just making a dumb assumption with no backing.

I do like a lot of western games, but if I'm making a 3x3 of my favorites, they're all jap because while I think a lot of western games are solid, none of them match my personal criteria for fun games in terms of being my favorites. Many western games are 8/10 9/10 etc for me, but I don't want 8's and 9's on my 3x3. I want my absolute favorites.

That's why I say I weeb hard but I am very well aware of good western games.

/his/ but filenames don't allow /

People say I look and dress like an 80's undercover cop lmao. Guess it proves how A E S T H E T I C I am

>Ah you're using difficulty as a criterion
In special cases like KSS, where the game is insultingly, retardedly easy.
>Also, if you had any taste you'd have listed Lost Vikings and not Jazz Jackrabbit.
Lost Vikings isn't a 2D platformer per se, it has a lot of puzzle elements and the gameplay is so slow you might as well classify it as a puzzle game with 2D platforming elements.

Name some western games you enjoyed a lot, but that don't fit your criteria.

3/3 fucking love otogi

7/7 narrow scope but good stuff

8/8 best zelda

6/7 could never get into persona. Glad to see someone else likes X over GX besides me

7/7
5/6
What was it about Furi that you liked? The combat felt so slow and unresponsive.
5/5
3/3
2/3
2/3
3/3
6/6
4/5
3/3

>The combat felt so slow and unresponsive.

Words only spoken by someone who never beat the first boss

pretty pleb i know, but i'm making my way through my backlog so expect this to change

+ F:NG, DaS
Need to play Witcher and Morrowind, as well as Silent Hill 2
+ DaS
not my kind of games; can't rate
who needs names lmao
++ MGS 3
+ Oblivion, DaS, Shadow of Colossus
++ Bully
- Army of Two
+ Manhunt, DaS, DOOM
-- Gears
How come Manhunt is in top 9?
++ San Andreas, see that game pretty often
- Halo 3
++++ Hitman: Blood Money
++ MGS 3
+ Shadow of the Colossus
- Castlevania (just never got into it)
++ MGS 3
+ F:NG
- AC trilogy (all shit), The Saboteur
CoD 2 has such a retarded cover
+ DOOM, MGS 2
What's Sunsetriders?
rate others
++++ H:BM
++ MGS 3
+ Vice City (gonna replay that soon)
what's top right?
+ Oblivion, Shadow of the Colossus
++ SW:BF2, Lego Star Wars (can't believe it's one of your absolute favourites unless nostalgia is involved)
+ DaS (if I'm not retarded), Shadow of the Colossus
Just bought FEAR. Hope it's worthwhile.
++ MGS 3
+ F:NG
>entire MGS franchise
nice
+DAS, F:NG, SotC

How is valkyria profile user ive been wanting to play it because of [spolier] indivisible[/spoiler]

>4/6
I didn't really enjoy Dark Souls, it's just okay. Difficulty=/=Good game. Also I find FF7 to be the most boring fucking game ever, and I originally played it when it came out. It was worst than the previous FF games.

>4/4
Great taste. I really gotta try the Thief games, they look right up in my alley.

>2/3
Melee and RE4. I would say Majora's Mask but I don't know if it's fair cause I only played the N64 one.

>1/1
I think one of those is FFXII. If so, that's my one.

6/6
7/7
6/6
5/5
5/5
5/7
Bully and Army of Two were meh for me.
7/7
Gears 1 was my favourite, I miss it.
6/6
8/8
9/9 Superb taste, user. Stunning.
4/4
5/5
5/6
6/6
5/6
7/8
7/7
5/5
4/5
6/6
4/5
3/4
6/6

>3/3
I recognize Oblivion, SotC and MGS3. Great games.

>5/5
Bully fuck yeah, beat it recently. Still such a fun game. Gran Turismo 6 was underrated as well.

>4/5

>6/6
Nice. Metal Slug is fun, I have the PSP collection.

>8/8
Muh dick, great taste bud.

>3/4
Didn't like Twilight Princess. I got passed the Goron area and just decided the game wasn't pulling me in at all.

Now user, remember, you gotta r8 and h8 or congratul8 on this threads (inb4 does it separately)

>KSS Super Easy

This is how I know i'm talking to someone who doesn't have a creative bone in their body. Kirby is game where you create your own difficulty.

Of course it's not as hard as other platformers because it's meant to appeal to a wide audience, but there are ways to challenge yourself and enjoy a game without flat out using the best strategy/ability every time.

That openness and freedom of choice, as well as how bright and stylish the game is and how responsive the controls feel and the sheer amount of content in the game is what makes it a 10/10 for me. I mean fuck dude JRPG's aren't hard either if you just grind for an extra half hour every time you play but no one says they're for babies just because you can do that.

as for western games I've played? I've played so fucking many dude. I've played a fuck ton of games in the 29 years I've been on this planet. What system do you want? What genre? I could start listing stuff I'm playing recently but you'd just call them meme games. I can list stuff from long ago but you'd just call me a hipster.

So tell me what you want and I'll give it to your contrarian ass. I feel like feeding a troll today.

Here's an undertale picture so you can nitpick that too.

Any particular reasons for that or was it just the feeling you described? It's unfortunate to hear that though, homie. I'd totally recommend giving it another shot one day if you haven't tried already.

My list is pretty normal.

what the fuck are you doing

what the fuck is your problem senpai?

Decent. Witcher and Fallout indicate you haven't played many good games as they are mediocre as fuck.

6/6 No shit games

>Papershit when the objectively superior Super Mario RPG exists

What an odd list of games. Not bad though

Learn how to make a 3x3 fag

Okay. Mario Kart U is definitely not the best in the series.

I had a lot of fun with perfect dark, but it would be pretty fuck hard to justify it on a top 9 list. Plus, Gears of War? What the fuck. You must have a brain deformity.

Not bad

Good except for isometric shit

The xenoblade chronicles games don't deserve to be on a list. Nor does New Vegas. You must thrive in mediocrity

>Assassin's Creed

Jesus Christ, and I was happy to see the Golden Sun games. You fucking dropped the ball mate.

Hey, you're pretty good.

Your list is confusing to me. I'm guessing you have never played any good games. DQ8 pretty good though.

Can't even handle the simple task of making a 3x3

>WoW
>Witcher
>Oblivion

Into the trash it goes.

Well played, but the Lego thing is confusing. I guess I've never played one, but that's because I hit puberty last century.

Why did you have to ruin it by including New Vegas?

You too, Jesus Christ. Was everyone fucking drunk when they played that pile of mediocrity?

>X3: AP and Medieval II
My nigga

Good taste

Not bad. Xenoblade Chronicles wasn't that great though.

Pretty good, but you lose points for not being able to figure out the simple task of making a 3x3

Well, I guess you have Mountain Blade...

>The Witcher
kek

Mostly mediocrity

>RDR and Dragon's Dogma
The holy trinity of overrated games (I count RDR twice).

Asperger's

You guys usually shit on me for havin g/v/-core taste. I'm even playing Super Metroid and DUDE SEX LMAO now too

L-leave me alone.

>Why did you have to ruin it by including New Vegas?
>while having Morrowind on the list

Homie, let me point you in the right direction:
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

who let you onto the computer?

man you are so far up your own ass I almost want to think you're parodying the average Cred Forums goer.

>4/4
Original Golden Sun isn't aging well, but The Lost Age is still so good. First time I've ever seen Saboteur mentioned on Cred Forums.

>4/4

>2/2
What's the first game top left?

>3/4
Vice City was the worst GTA game.

>5/5

>5/5
Still play Battlefront 2 to this day, it's fun with mods and easy to run.

>4/4
What's that game middle row right column. Everyone seems to be posting it.

>5/6

>2/2
Holy shit Sonic Racing, nostalgia rush I had it on PC

>5/5
What is Vagrant Story? Looks like Akihiko Yoshida did the art-style.

>4/4
Frozen Throne doesn't get enough love anymore. So many good years playing that shit.

>3/3

>1/2
Team Fortress 2 was meh.

>4/4
Original Witcher is still so good. I never ended up playing 2 and 3, should get on that.

>4/4

>4/4

>6/6

>not knowing what Cave Story is

I don't know. It just felt so bland and soulless. I felt like it held your hand way too much. Map wasn't very interesting to explore.

2/9
probably the worst in the thread, friend.

Shit, I forgot.

Dis here be my post

4/5

3/3

5/5

1/1

4/4

1/2
MIrror's Edge was such a disappointment

5/5

6/6 god-tier taste

3/3

5/6

2/2

1/3

5/5

4/4

7/7 good taste

4/4

6/7

4/4

1/2

4/4

3/3

3/4

5/5

9/9 god-tier taste

3/3

8/8

4/4

6/6

7/7

6/6

1/1 hlm

2/2 rayman, cave story

2/2 uplink, ss2

1/1 bastion

1/2 hlm, not xcom

4/5 hlm, boi, doom, hl1, not l4d2

2/3 lisa, transistor, not hlm2

1/1 ss2

6/6 quake3, doom, hl1, portal, smworld, smgalaxy

1/1 smworld

0/1 bsinfinite

I'd have included Super Mario World if my list wasn't otherwise consistently modern indies

Fair enough, homie. Thanks for answering though, it's good to see another's opinion on things.

I'm so sorry that your taste sucks

Way too much indie here

>fallout
>mediocre
1 and 2 aren't mediocre you retard

4/4 (SH2, LTTP, NV, P4G)

3/3 (D:E, MGS2, TS2) Need to play MML one of these days

4/4 (MM, TTYD, Melee, P4G) Gotta finish TTYD, I'm halfway there.

4/4 (Bayo, Zelda, CS, VC) Really loved CS and VC, played em both this year.

3/3 (Nier, SH, MGS)

6/6 (Poké, CD, RE, Metroid, Halo, Mario)

4/4 (P4, NV, TP, MGS)

4/4 (Fzero, Mario, MGS, Doom)

5/5 (NV, AA, DR2, Catherine, Nier) Really want to play Trails, reminds me of Skies of Arcadia

5/5 (NV, CS, MGS, MM, CT)

5/5 (TS, Witcher, Otogi, SoC, SH) Recently bought Otogi, it's bretty gud

4/4 (W101, GM, SA2, SF64) Flying to your heart is my favourite GM song

4/4 (MGS, Nier, 999, SH2)

4/4 (MGS, RDR, Bioshock? GTA)

4/4 (NV, D:E, GTA, CT)

7/7 (F2, P4, Poké, MW SS2, TS2 VC)

5/5 (TTYD, OOT, WW, NV, MP)

>tfw thread dies as you post

You say that like you your self listed anything that wasn't Cred Forumscore as fuck, get over yourself.

They are isometric

>What's the first game top left?
Super Dangaronpa 2

7/8 Ace Attorney series isn't for me but Skies of Arcadia is goat tier and just barely didn't squeak into by 3x3, and Minish Cap is criminally underappreciated
>Flying to your heart is my favourite GM song
My nigga

He wasn't trying to be le pretentious indie guy.

yes they are and you're digging yourself a deeper hole, you casual.

>1/1
Just Bomberman.

>3/3
I always wonder why I liked Silent Hill 2 but was fucking too terrified of the original to even get ten minutes into it.

>8/8
Have my babies.

>4/5
Didn't like Vice City.

>4/4
Have any of the Splinter Cell's aged well? Haven't played any of them but they always looked enjoyable, like a cross between Hitman and MGS.

>4/4

>7/8
The most important thing about this thread is not to get mad that people don't like your list. It should just be something that represents you.

>3/5
HATE FALLOUT 3

>1/1
Just Mineycrafta.

No

Having to get out a pair of binoculars to make out your own character doesn't mean you have le epic taste in video games

>Bioshock?
you know it boi
>8/8
which is the one you're excluding?

ever thought of upping your prescription on those glasses, mate?

5/5
Both Xenoblades, P4G, FFX, Twilight Princess

5/5
Supreme Commander, Total Annihilation, Seek and Destroy, TF2, Red Alert

If you said you were my brother I would believe you, because he loves all five of those games a lot.

3/5
+VVVVV, Bastion, Braid
-Minecraft, Fez

2/2
2/2
2.5/3 because of Zero Time Dillema
4/4
2/2
1/1
3/4, Never really liked Mario 64
3/4 look above
2/2
4/4
1.5/2 Haven't played the second golden sun
5/5
5/5 but 3 of them are from the trilogy
1/1
3/3
1/2, -Mario64
7/7
5/6. Most of them MGS but MGS4 was boring
1/1
1/1
2/2
1/1
Not rating this. Resolutions crap
100/1 because RANCE
1/1
1/1
3/3
5/6 Heroes was better.
5/5
2/2
1/1
2/2
0/0
2/2
3/3
1/1
4/5 Minecraft would be better id it had a sense of objective to it. Games with little to no rules or objectives aren't really games.
4/4

6/9 Didn't like Zelda, FF7 or P4G, pretty safe choices all in all.
4/5 didn't like Crash.
7/7 Good tastes
5/6 Didnt like DMC3

1/1 +nico

5/6 +GH, Pokemon, NV, MGS, Zelda -PW

5/5 +Antichamber, MC, VVVVV, Bastion, Braid

2/4 +DaS, MGS -F3, AC2

desu i think its perfectly natural for people to have Cred Forums-core taste, especially when they first get into Cred Forums or games as more than dumb fun. The Cred Forums-core are certified classics and you have to do some serious digging to find games of similiar quality
8/9 +All but M&B and Prime -Prime

5/5 +SMRPG, TES, Katamari, SMW, Barkley

3/4 +Pokemon, SS2, F2 -CoD

5/5

2/5
+Cave Story
2/6
+Thief 2
1/4
+Fallout

4/4, +FNV, Mount & Blade, DaS, Morrowind

4/6, +DaS, MGS, RDR, Ass Cred 2. -Infinite, Fallout 3

1/1, +Talos Principle

3/3, +FNV, MGS, Phoenix Wright

1/1, +No More Heroes

5/5, +DaS, Okami, FNV, Witcher 3, Deus Ex

3/3, +Fallout 1, SH2, Jet Set Radio

5/5, +DaS, FFVII, Tekken, GTA III, Witcher 3

3/3, +Demon's Souls, Quake, The Warriors

4.5/6
I was never able to get into MGS3 and I hate Halo 3's story. Great multiplayer, though.
2/2
3/3
4/4
Fuck yeah, Gitaroo Man.
5/5

bioshock, never played any of them

check it out

>9/9 God tier taste

Thank you based user

>3/3

>2/2

>3/4
no ty to dark souls

>2/2
Which Fallout is that, 2?

>3/4

>2/2

>5/5

>5/5
Original Mass Effect only good Mass Effect

Based on what I've seen it's really meh. My personal opinion.

>Original Mass Effect only good Mass Effect
Well, ME2 is "good". I enjoy playing it. But it's awful as a Mass Effect sequel.

did an update. I liked Chrono Trigger but honestly X-2 is the better game. Sooo much gameplay.

Enjoyed all of these except Mass Effect
Good list, except for brawl.
Do you own a console
I see you like classic pc games, neat. Love all these games. A good diverse 4x4

I owned a GBA SP when I was a kid, otherwise never

While ME1 had mediocre gameplay, it had an interesting universe and the sequels had an incredible amount of potential. That Bioware pretty much completely blew. Reeee I was so interested in the history of all of these space races and they made it an action series

>2/3
You only like eight games?

That's good taste in videogames my guy, shame you had to ruin it with Witcher 3.