What's video games then? Let me guess muh story

shooter, racing, rpg, etc
everything that is not gambling or clicking

>shooting
>not clicking

the game don't rely on clicking like a retard
Starcraft,etc should be under the category: Fast Typing Autism

that describes you user

>An athlete (American and British English) or sportsman (British English) is a person who competes in one or more sports that involve physical strength, speed and/or endurance.

Faggots can't even play with their toys while standing Smh desu

Michael agrees with me

It's funny that all these guys pose with their arms crossed because they have no muscle definition to make their arms have any shape besides "soft."

Esports is a rapidly growing industry, even your beloved sports teams are buying in, stay mad.

Stay fat and dead by your 40s lmao

>dead by your 40s
yes, please.

>wanting to live long
Enjoy your 20 pills a day and shitting in diapers lol

Holy fuck how fucking unhealthy must you be for such things to be happening by your 40's?
Pills? Diapers? Not even my grandma has that and she's almost 70.

Keep chugging those dewritos.

thanks for the reminder even tho the one you should be reminding is the market that funds these players making it look like everyone gives a shit about them.

im still gonna say e-sport because there it a sport in killing each other or scoring goals.

they are not athletes they dont stretch before the games theres no injuries and theres no fucking gatorade,

stop supporting your local "pro gamer" and play the damn games yourself

the only times we should hear about them is during the game, i dont give a fuck who got traded or "retired" which is hilarious in itself to think there are people who went to college and did everthing they could to get into the nfl and a mathmatical error in the draft has them selling wendys, albeit that that is funny as hell;

we play the game, we watch the game, we know who plays what, but we dont give a fuck up to that point,

if your favorite player caught fire during a match no one would bat an eye and youd forget who they were before the next patch comes out

It's the same for every competitive thing.
- on beginner level, more creative player wins
- on competitive level, player which execute meta-game better wins
- on master level, more creative player wins again

You can see it everywhere: in sports, in esports, in boardgames, in cardgames...

That's why watching high-schoolers playing football during PE classes is more exciting than watching game between two weak professional teams.

How old are you?

sportsman could mean a hunter and fps is basically sport in that sense.

its just not an activity. as in, theres a screen and if the power goes out you cant play

I bet that faggot couldn't even git gud at fucking cowwaduty esports

e sports is pathetic. My roommates play LoL and watch this shit every year and its fucking embarrassing.

in real spots - people train mentally AND physically for years on end to get into peak physical performance

e """""sports""""" - sit on a computer 24/7 and develop fast reflexes

i think its retarded and i play games